A Treasure of Gold

luna65

I don't get any weird cough syrup or grass smell, it is a beautiful perfumey scent. I can't do the dirty/sexy honey. The honey in here is sweet and is one of the few honeys I can wear. The scent reminds me of something an older, elegant woman would wear. I added cops to mine and it seems to be a great cover.

I did the same thing. It's an excellent cover. I cannot do too much honey either, but this is amazing. I have 3 bottles.

I am actually wearing this today (with OCCO Ambrosia--yum! Smells like honey drenched fruit!) As I said, it doesn't smell weird to me. It smells buttery, rich, and sweet, but others have said it smells like that honey enriched cough syrup or cough drops. But that's only about 30 min to an hour after application. (In the winter, I scent once i get to work to avoid having my winter gear collect a lot of different fragrances.) But after those initial few minutes, i get nothing but compliments for the remainder of the day, and it lasts until I shower (and sometimes after!). I wouldn't worry about it at all. But isn't this sold out...?

Got this in a sample today and tried it out right away. It is good! I get coconut. And not just a little coconut, but a decadent, creamy, wet coconut with a little whisper of floral. A coconut that I have been wanting for so long, but they often end up too dry for me. I looked up the ingredients and WHAT?... no coconut?? Ah, whatever, I still love it!! I'm going to try this one out tomorrow and give it the ol' long dry down and see if it's a FB for me.

Eta: Ok I didn't need to wait until tomorrow to get the dry down. i get a creamy floral vanilla feel with a blonde type light wood that still has a coconut aspect for me but it is now a contributor to the whole scent. Still weird because I don't see vanilla or coconut on the ingredients. Must be wrapped up in the cream. Still rich and gorgeous. Yep, it's now on my list!

Edited by greenergal

• 2 weeks later...

Got this in a sample today and tried it out right away. It is good! I get coconut. And not just a little coconut, but a decadent, creamy, wet coconut with a little whisper of floral. A coconut that I have been wanting for so long, but they often end up too dry for me. I looked up the ingredients and WHAT?... no coconut?? Ah, whatever, I still love it!! I'm going to try this one out tomorrow and give it the ol' long dry down and see if it's a FB for me.

Eta: Ok I didn't need to wait until tomorrow to get the dry down. i get a creamy floral vanilla feel with a blonde type light wood that still has a coconut aspect for me but it is now a contributor to the whole scent. Still weird because I don't see vanilla or coconut on the ingredients. Must be wrapped up in the cream. Still rich and gorgeous. Yep, it's now on my list!

Yes it 's gorgeous! It also takes cops very nicely if you wanted to boost it!

• 1 month later...

This is probably my least favourite of the Treasures. The amber, or maybe the honey, goes a bit rank on my skin, and I'm not getting the florals through nearly enough. Perhaps it is just a little too "dirty" for me...

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this again and it is just too much perfume for the morning!! I need to ease into my day a little before I get hit with this gold big gun! i don't know what I was thinking! At first I loved it and I got that rich buttery thing and I even detected some of that coconuty feel. i thought this would be nice for a sunny day but now it is just blasting me...this needs to be saved for a night out. I still think it is sexy but I need to be out of my pj's before I slam myself with this.

• 9 months later...

I tried this sample and for the first hour I amp more of a floral feel. After that, it softens and sweetness comes out. Very nice scent but I am not sure I would go FB on this. I may get one and let it age a bit to see if it gets even sweeter.

I've been meaning to review this one for ages!

I have it in spray form, which is quickly becoming my favoured form of perfume because I can spray my clothes as well as skin (and this helps if your skin decides to gobble a scent on you).

I absolutely adore it. I get a rich, warm, sweet, somehow creamy/buttery yummy (yet not foody) scent. It feels sophisticated and elegant, and I feel lovely and wealthy when wearing it. I can feel a good dose of magick in this one.

• 11 months later...

I love it in the bottle. This scent starts out dusty and powdery on me. After awhile, it settles down into a very soft, subtle, sweet fragrance. Once again, my skin eats the juicy sweetness I smell in the vial, and leaves me with a dry, sugary scent. It's pleasant, but it doesn't stand out at all. It may be one that I need to try again after awhile.

I love the concept of it! I wish I got the feeling of being drenched in liquid gold!