Sweet Jessica

Just Ducky

Not too sure who requested this PE, so please forgive me if I'm unwittingly stepping on toes -- but this stuff is GREAT!!! A perfect balance of yummy and sensuous, playful but in a "I'm all grown up now" kinda way. Love the strawberries! This would have been my favorite recent forum-released PE, had it not been for Black Panther. Gonna be impossible to top that one!

Okay I just dabbed, because yes I carry all of the NRs and PEs I have not tried in my purse. OMG I can't even talk about how good this is! I think this is the Jessica of Lucero naming Jessica, because I picture her to be sweet like this PE. This PE is everything I would want in a mini version of me.

Sweet, pink. sugary, cotton candy..If I had a little girl she would smell exactly like this. This is so yummy! I really want frosted cupcakes with caramel drizzled strawberries now! I am going to have to grab another bottle.

Caramel is an interesting add-on to strawberries, so props for her mixing something I wouldn't have even considered. I'd be on the fence too but for those that have smelled it and described it, it does smell delicious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed! I really like how the strawberry and caramel play so well off each other, neither of them overpowering the other. It's a very happy scent, but with depth. It's sugary all grown up.

I was scared of the caramel in this... but I think it's perfect! I was hoping to make a PE for my birthday with strawberry, but since they're not available yet, I'm going to be slathering Sweet Jessica on Valentine's Day!

This is super sweet strawberries and caramel when first applied, and through the first few hours... Now, though, I only smell sweet whipped cream? Is that the imagery from the label coloring my sense of smell? lol... Maybe it's a light vanilla dry-down of the caramel... but it's still yummy!

I get tons of caramel, a well-behaved and not too gimmicky strawberry, and lots of PEEENK. I think young girls would LOOOOOOVE it. This is not meant as an insult -- it is very innocent, cheerful and flirty. A fantastic flitting-about daytime scent. My bottle will probably be used up quickly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my! This is sooooo slather worthy! Candy like sweet strawberry with a hint of caramel. Settling into whipped cream with faint strawberry fluff. I think I might go thru this very fast. Considering a second bottle ;)

• 4 months later...

I just reapplied with some Sweet Jessica. I work in a small office so the whole room smells amazing. One of the guys just came in and was like yum it's smells like Irish cream liquor in here. And asked where my stash was.

LMAO- weird how people relate scents to certain things. This smells like creamy strawberry to ME!

Lol!! I get almost a vision of strawberry laced caramel. You know in this one alone, the strawberry comes off VERY sweet and "fake" to me these days- like strawberry bubble yum-- but that's a compliment - I'm mad for strawberry bubble yum - And that's exactly what caramel needs-/ fresh strawberries wouldn't "work" with the melt-your-teeth-out sticky near-solid caramel that I get. This is an all time fav for bed.

Lol!! I get almost a vision of strawberry laced caramel. You know in this one alone, the strawberry comes off VERY sweet and "fake" to me these days- like strawberry bubble yum-- but that's a compliment - I'm mad for strawberry bubble yum - And that's exactly what caramel needs-/ fresh strawberries wouldn't "work" with the melt-your-teeth-out sticky near-solid caramel that I get. This is an all time fav for bed.

Sometimes strawberry smells way too young to me,. like a 13 year old slutty girl in makeup and boots. Have you seen those?

They are all over the valley and they make me want to scream at their mothers. They smell like strawberry to me, but this Sweet Jessica is not that young to my nose. She has passed maturity and has had her period for about 14 years now and wears chapstick on the weekends.

Haha this does still smell as young on me as originally - I'd peg it at 14-15 -- but that's again not an insult-- it's SUPPOSED to be sweet and unapologetically girly -- with those notes i think that's exactly the point! I bey you amp the berry more than I do....

• 3 months later...

Normally I only get strawberries and way too much sweetness. When I was packing it to ship to LadyV for a trade, I swiped some, and it did this really nice warm waffle-cone impression.

Clearly it was trying to not be traded but too late, Sweet Jessica! Should have been giving me waffle-cone this whole time you fickle minx!

• 6 months later...

Sometimes strawberry smells way too young to me,. like a 13 year old slutty girl in makeup and boots. Have you seen those?

They are all over the valley and they make me want to scream at their mothers. They smell like strawberry to me, but this Sweet Jessica is not that young to my nose. She has passed maturity and has had her period for about 14 years now and wears chapstick on the weekends.

:lol:

That sums it up! It's girly and sweet but there's a smoothness that makes it acceptable for me to wear without feeling stupid.

I would love to make a little spray for my daughter tho.

Thanks Ducky!!

Edited by StacyK