Mystery Blend: Persuasion

Darbla

This one is under the PEs and is one of those oddballs near Alien Cake (which I see got a review thread not long ago). I'm intrigued by the description that it's a very "witch shop" type of scent. I'm probably going to buy it anyway but thought I'd nudge some of you in case you got it and can review.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried my sniffie today. It defies description, other than dank, heavy on spices, minimal on florals, and not anything I would want to buy. I loved the Honey Lavender sniffie; this one, not so much. And oh -- it made me sneeze, which is a first for an LPMP creation!

• 2 weeks later...

Mara sent me a sniffie of this, which I received today!

Wow, it does defy description. First application it a sweet floral with some weird spice to it. On drydown.... I'd say dank and heavy on spices is a good description. Actually, very spicy, and in a weird way. Mara's "witch shop" description also fits. I'd imagine this is what a mish mash of a ton of different spices blended together would smell like.

This is definitely not something I'd use as perfume. I must say though, as a correctly brewed persuasion potion, I'm still tempted to get a bottle since it's half price and useable for it's intent. (though I do think the normal spell kit persuasion potion smells much, much more pleasant)

Mara sent me a sniffie of this, which I received today!

Wow, it does defy description. First application it a sweet floral with some weird spice to it. On drydown.... I'd say dank and heavy on spices is a good description. Actually, very spicy, and in a weird way. Mara's "witch shop" description also fits. I'd imagine this is what a mish mash of a ton of different spices blended together would smell like.

This is definitely not something I'd use as perfume. I must say though, as a correctly brewed persuasion potion, I'm still tempted to get a bottle since it's half price and useable for it's intent. (though I do think the normal spell kit persuasion potion smells much, much more pleasant)

I still need to smell my sniffee of this, but heck, yeah! I would get it for anointing candles, dream magic, etc..

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, I don't really like this. It is sharp and piercing and kind of urinous. It doesn't get much better on my skin, it's just like a kind of rank chemical. I'm left wondering what on earth is IN this? :P

I did get this. Love it, but not for an everyday perfume when you'll be around other people. I might enjoy this around home just for me, or as has been stated for its intent in a spell. Mara's description is spot on, and because I've dabbled in making magical oils from various essential oils and am familiar with the nuances of scent I'm OK that this doesn't appeal to the masses.

• 1 year later...

I'm trying this out for intent. But, unfortunately, I do not like the smell. Which is rare for an LP, but since this is more "potion-y" and a "mystery blend", I get it.

It smells like menthol and spices and a touch chemical-like.

I only dabbed a tiny bit on the back of my neck and it has huge throw! I covered up with a lotion and commercial perfume and it's hiding it pretty good.

Hoping for some persuasion today, so hopefully it'll work ;)