New Releases for JANUARY 2009!

OK ! I got my 'stash' and it's killing me !!! I want to OD on them sooooo bad !!! I've sampled 4 PEs and Moroccan Nights, I'm trying to be good.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ! I got my 'stash' and it's killing me !!! I want to OD on them sooooo bad !!! I've sampled 4 PEs and Moroccan Nights, I'm trying to be good.

Why fight it, Liz. What does Moroccan Nights smell like? I am very excited about that one.

Why fight it, Liz. What does Moroccan Nights smell like? I am very excited about that one.

Not sure of what I'm smelling exactly (don't recall the ingredients), I get the fig first (wet I guess) and that's what attracted me to this in the 1st place, now something 'floral' ? shoots thru and incensy (drying down). Joanna, I'm not good at describing, wish I was, I don't want to influence any thoughts you may have on this (I can't remember what or where I've dabbed them so I'm getting confused). However, I know that I do like this.

Ok...so I was very excited to get my sample...first time I have actually wanted to purchase the whole sampler...wow wow wow...I loved almost every last one. Seriously there were maybe two or three that I am going to hold as possible trades. This sampler was frekin fabulous and I must say the ladies outdid themselves with this one. I am actually thinking about repurchasing a sampler just because there are soooo many of the scents that I love love love and of course a few that I am not going to want to be without. And since I can't afford to get a full bottle of them all...I don't want to run the risk of something running out at the store.

PS...yep, thats my next purchase...another sample pack as well as a full bottle of the Hotness Personified...That is my new fav

Djac

My hubby has finally picked up my package at the post office. I wish I could leave early so that I can play with my new goodies. I just know I'm going to slather myself with Sexology as soon as I get my hands on it.

My hubby has finally picked up my package at the post office. I wish I could leave early so that I can play with my new goodies. I just know I'm going to slather myself with Sexology as soon as I get my hands on it.

I'd say that's a pretty safe bet! ^_^

*runs off to find my bottle*

Hey D! What did you think of To Soothe A Broken Heart? That one is calling my name right now!

Besides Hotness Personified, which one would you say is a 'can't live without' potion?

What's up Daisy? Well I also loooove Voodoo valentine...smells wonderful and scarlet silk and I like the morrocan one...the Love potion limited edition with BI is growing on me...tried it again today, I like it better than I did yesterday...now if I can just make myself like the sexology more

sorry to edit...left out some words.

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hey Countess

Now how come it's no surprise to me that you wanted this one bad...let me know how you like it...I wasn't too taken by it right off...but i am praying by the time I try again I will love it...otherwise I can always save and use for the many wonderful trades going on in this place. Holla back

Hey Djac! try the PE limited edition layered with a bit of Sugared Patchouli if you have it, and sexology gives an amazing depth layered with anything floral or fruity!

Hey Therapy Girl...nope don't have sugared Patchouli...anything else you can think of?...I tried this one again and its maybe starting to grow on me...

Now don't laugh TG but all I know about scents is what smells good and what doesn't so could you elaborate more by naming a couple of the scents that could work with sexology...now this one I do think is going to go towards a trade

Thanks TG

I used it with Pink Emerald, but I just went over to my box and tried it under Fairest and it's great! I did a swipe under Nakai Nectar, delish! Seriously its yummy layered with sweet scents! Give it a try!

And instead of the Sugared Patchouli try Eggnog Riot or Sugared Gingerbread with the LE. if you have em!

Edited by therapygirl

I got my beautiful smellies in the mail today, only i cant smell a one cuz of this FRIGGEN head cold! I am so bummed ! I read all the great reviews and its sooo pissing me off i cant smell.

Edited by Ajia

Hey Countess

Now how come it's no surprise to me that you wanted this one bad...let me know how you like it...I wasn't too taken by it right off...but i am praying by the time I try again I will love it...otherwise I can always save and use for the many wonderful trades going on in this place. Holla back

Djac, Me likes.

As soon as I got my package I went straight to the Sexology. To me upon first sniff it is raw sex in a bottle. Just ask my husband. He couldn’t keep his hands off of me all night. I wore Sugared Honeycomb and Amber Enchantment over the Sexology, which to me brought out the wild musks and ambergris nicely. My husband said that I should only wear this combination from now on. So I think he likes it. We were like wild animals who couldn’t get enough of each other. Let’s just say we hardly slept last night and he tried to get me to stay home from work this morning.

The combination of such prized ingredients as Civit, Tonquin and Black Musks makes this oil very precious. And it gives the scent a very very animalistic feel to it. I feel like howling at the moon and running through dark forest. I just knew I would simply love Sexology. I can hardly smell the copulins in it and Civit Musk to me is a very haunting scent that lingers in my mind. It makes an impact. I dont think a man will forget a woman who is wearing this. This scent will haunt his dreams.

I have two bottles and am planning on buying 2 more just as soon as my money fairy stops running away from me. Ail you have done an EXCELLENT job.

Djac, Me likes.

As soon as I got my package I went straight to the Sexology. To me upon first sniff it is raw sex in a bottle. Just ask my husband. He couldn't keep his hands off of me all night. I wore Sugared Honeycomb and Amber Enchantment over the Sexology, which to me brought out the wild musks and ambergris nicely. My husband said that I should only wear this combination from now on. So I think he likes it. We were like wild animals who couldn't get enough of each other. Let's just say we hardly slept last night and he tried to get me to stay home from work this morning.

The combination of such prized ingredients as Civit, Tonquin and Black Musks makes this oil very precious. And it gives the scent a very very animalistic feel to it. I feel like howling at the moon and running through dark forest. I just knew I would simply love Sexology. I can hardly smell the copulins in it and Civit Musk to me is a very haunting scent that lingers in my mind. It makes an impact. I dont think a man will forget a woman who is wearing this. This scent will haunt his dreams.

I have two bottles and am planning on buying 2 more just as soon as my money fairy stops running away from me. Ail you have done an EXCELLENT job.

so glad you like it...maybe i will hold onto my sample for a lil bit before discarding to a trade pile...and that's because of your review.

djac

I just got my scandalous 2009 from magical omaha and the fab ladies there upgraded it to phero enhanced version - yay plus included a fab lip balm

i may have to get the unpheroed version for the days i don't want to hurt em too much.

i just got my sample january scents today and am sooooo thrilled with them. every single one of them is gorgeous. can't wait to wear each of them and experience them fully. i think out of all the full month sample trials i've ordered, these are the best ones i've gotten so far. i mean, seriously...they are all gorgeous! and usually out of the batch or 10 or so, there are about 4 or 5 i really like and the rest i trade. wow! great job this time around!