Christy's Vanilla, Cinnamon and musk

j5382001

WOW! Today I got my samples in the mail and I got a lovely sample of Christy's Vanilla, cinnamon and musk. When I first tried it on I picked up some vanilla and musk immediately but I could not detect the cinnamon. I must say I love the scent. I was wondering if anyone has tried this one out yet. Did a search to see if anyone added a link to this one but could not find one so....I had to post. I love how sweet it smells and it seems to blend quite well with my body chemistry. I love it!!! I have to test the others out tomorrow. I am definitely hooked...=) Thank you Mara and Danna for the super delicious scent...I really appreciated it and the packaging is lovely too!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I finally used every single drop of my sample :cry:

Now all I can do is sniff the vial everytime I need to remind myself that I need to get some more...

But what if you say is true Karmiel then I am going to have to wait just like you....before I can get me some more... :arf:

Btw I bet u are going to love this one....strong vanilla base in this one...

I am a vanilla addict I can tell u that much... :Blusher:

Hope we both get lucky and score some soon!!! :)

I hope so too, I dunno if Mara can do like she did with Esmeralda's Pink Emerald, where I just asked for pink emerald in the notes when getting a custom sugared.

I hope so too, I dunno if Mara can do like she did with Esmeralda's Pink Emerald, where I just asked for pink emerald in the notes when getting a custom sugared.

Actually I just ordered a full bottle!! I'm not sure how many are back in stock, but you might wanna nab a bottle just in case!

Actually I just ordered a full bottle!! I'm not sure how many are back in stock, but you might wanna nab a bottle just in case!

Hey karmiel,

Good to hear you got a bottle...

I spent too much this month on LP's...hehe..

Maybe next month I will get me a bottle too!

I am thoroughly enjoying my lil sample of this one. I would love to get a bottle or at least split one. ANyone interested in a bottle split of this goody?

I cant believe how well this one just blends with my skins aroma. As the scent dries down and starts to blend, it just seems like it is meant to be there. It is sexy yet comforting.

VERY nicely done. (I hope I cna snag some more. Otherwise I may have to make my own PE)

I am thoroughly enjoying my lil sample of this one. I would love to get a bottle or at least split one. ANyone interested in a bottle split of this goody?

I cant believe how well this one just blends with my skins aroma. As the scent dries down and starts to blend, it just seems like it is meant to be there. It is sexy yet comforting.

VERY nicely done. (I hope I cna snag some more. Otherwise I may have to make my own PE)

If I didn't spend so much on LP's this month I'd love to split a bottle with ya..but now all I am doing is trading at the moment...

Bought alot of bubblewrap envelopes yesterday...

• 4 weeks later...
I have a question. Is this anything like LP Red?

Nope! not at all...

With the Christy's Warm and Creamy Vanilla, Cinnamon and Musk I get alot of the vanilla and musk..mostly....it's a really yummy scent though!

With the LP red I get mostly cinnamon...syrupy sweet cinnamon goodness...

• 2 weeks later...
This is soft, powdery & sweet. The cinnamon is a faint dusting that is blended into a fluffy powdered sugar. The vanilla is also faint, like a piece of vanilla bean was stored in the sugar. Beautifully done.

Hey SB it sure is a lovely scent...I couldn't resist and got myself a bottle of this one!! And, I'm so happy I did! :blush:

• 1 year later...