Discussion of Phero Blends

He's doing 4 of them for us to start with: this 'chatty rapport' blend that you (and coincidently our Guru too) have been talking about; an extreme sexual attraction potion for men, ditto for women, and also what he calls a MILF blend, and Danna and I will be calling our "Cougar Potion" LOL! We have been laughing our asses off about this one and I can't wait to make it. It's for 'older' women, to give off the impression of being quite a bit younger, and for attracting young hunks. Ahhh, I think it will be my new staple scent. LOL!

He's also going to start building us a library of phero blends for different purposes, so that we can add any phero blend of your choice to any of the existing perfumes in our catalog for an additional fee.

Truly exciting news! I would be very interested in rapport and focusing types of blends... and of course, the attraction potion! Thank you so much for adding this dimension to LP!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be soooooooo nice to be able to get it already mixed!!!! How long do you think it will be before this comes into play?

They are sending us the first four next week, and then we will be building our library little by little in the coming months. (Cause this stuff be expensive!)

Danna and I were playing with the idea of releasing one new Ltd Ed Phero blend each month, but also letting you add them to existing blends at will.

This whole discussion is pretty fascinating! I find that I wear my LP blends for times that I want to make an impression and want to be remembered. So far I've had good luck with my husband and the Original Love Potion :) The memory assiciation of scent is very powerful!

I got my first sample of Phero Girl today, but my husband is kind of ill... I'm wondering if I should give in and put it on or wait for a more suitable night lol

How much pheremones are contained in the perfume, compared to others on the markest (light, medium)? I'm wondering what to chalk up my latest experience(s) to, both from wearing Dominance, because both happened about 7-12 hours after intial application.

They are sending us the first four next week, and then we will be building our library little by little in the coming months. (Cause this stuff be expensive!)

Danna and I were playing with the idea of releasing one new Ltd Ed Phero blend each month, but also letting you add them to existing blends at will.

This is just such wonderful news! I love the idea of adding pheromones to your already powerful blends. Thank you for this added dimension to LP!

This is just such wonderful news! I love the idea of adding pheromones to your already powerful blends. Thank you for this added dimension to LP!

Oh, I am like a kid at Christmas with this one......

He's also going to start building us a library of phero blends for different purposes, so that we can add any phero blend of your choice to any of the existing perfumes in our catalog for an additional fee.

Mara and Danna,

What I would REALLY like is to explore a phero blend which helps with focus, calming, etc. You know I would use this EVERYWHERE and EVERY MOMENT, both here at school and at home. My son and students are responding so nicely to the scent/potion strategies we have put in place and some of them are even developing a conscious awareness of what the scents are doing (i.e., the requesting to sniff me/the room between classes, especially on days they are experiencing difficulties). Similarly, fellow teachers have started to come ask about the scents... and, if we could take this up a notch using pheromones, I would really love that. Any thoughts?

And, along the same lines, the spray (Zzzapp) which is out of stock on the website... will it be returning?

OHH! I just found it as a lotion! :( Do you think that would be helpful in the classroom?

Mara and Danna,

What I would REALLY like is to explore a phero blend which helps with focus, calming, etc. You know I would use this EVERYWHERE and EVERY MOMENT, both here at school and at home. My son and students are responding so nicely to the scent/potion strategies we have put in place and some of them are even developing a conscious awareness of what the scents are doing (i.e., the requesting to sniff me/the room between classes, especially on days they are experiencing difficulties). Similarly, fellow teachers have started to come ask about the scents... and, if we could take this up a notch using pheromones, I would really love that. Any thoughts?

Chai, until the new blends start being offered here, there is a pheromone spray at Pherotalk that helps with focus.....rather than get into a big phero discussion here, email me and I will tell you about it. I don't want to step on anybody's toes.....do you still have my email address?

I received an email request to list the properties of the ingredients of the Phero Blends, so thought I would do so here, and will add this to the perfumerie page later as well.

Phero Girl:

Honey, Honeycomb - Enticing, seductive; used to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover.

Orange Blossom - Strong "magnet" to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness.

Bee Pollen - Attraction. Fertility, Prosperity.

Amber - Fertility, Love, Luck, Riches.

Sugar - Lust inducing. Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches.

+ Essence™ of Woman Pure Copulin Pheromone for sexual attraction.

Phero Boy:

Maile Vine - Sex, stamina, verility.

Musk - Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Basil - Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity, stamina. Mends quarrels.

Cedarwood - Confidence inducing, energizing, wealth attracting, healing, protection.

Thyme - Love, vigor, rejuvenation, confidence building, enhancer of unspoken communication.

Amber - Fertility, Love, Luck, Riches.

Clover - Love, fidelity, preservation of youth.

Tulip - Love, protection, prosperity.

Aloe - Protection, luck, healing, success. Prevents feelings of lonliness.

+ Androstenone and Alpha Androstenol for sexual attraction and creating a sense of "comfort" in the female.

Keep in mind, these fragrances were created to explore the combined power of the ancient art of aphrodisia with the cutting edge science of pheromones. Not to emphasize one over the other, but the combination of both schools.

Do the users of my aphrodisiacs see any difference or increase in effectiveness when pheromones are added?

Do pheromone users experience a greater level of success when using a "cover" specifically created to compliment the scent of the pheros used, and created with the properties of the ingredients in mind?

Feel free to discuss your experiences!

Lot's of buzz about the pheros. I know of women who LOVE to sniff Phero Boy on men. Some have bought it for their SOs, and some have even nought it JUST to keep and smell it! :(

OK, I just put on another TON of Eeeeeew, and covered with sugared honeycomb. My 9 year old, no matter what perfume I wear, if I put EW on under it, he tells me I smell bad. I swear that child can smell a drop of EW a mile away, even when nobody else can. Well, I just went walking past his room, and when he came out, he said, Mommy, that smells soooooo good! Is it your perfume? And came over to sniff me. He loves it.

My honey is on his way......the stage is set......teehee....I'm so evil..... B)

I have to be VERY careful with EEEWWWWW! I always say they don't call it "EW" for nothing! :( If I wear too much, it morphs into stale, unwashed WOMAN. :angry::)

I have to be VERY careful with EEEWWWWW! I always say they don't call it "EW" for nothing! :( If I wear too much, it morphs into stale, unwashed WOMAN. :angry::)

Wow, my skin must love this stuff... because the responses from every female who smells it on me range from "Nice", "I don't smell anything", to "Yum" and from My Beloved, the response is decidely more intimate.... So, is my chemistry really weird or something?

Nah, I'm just weird. Or, maybe they are weird

Wow, my skin must love this stuff... because the responses from every female who smells it on me range from "Nice", "I don't smell anything", to "Yum" and from My Beloved, the response is decidely more intimate.... So, is my chemistry really weird or something?

Nah, I'm just weird. Or, maybe they are weird

I've had the same experience. Some women absolutely detest even being in the house with the slightest whiff of it (my sister), and some will sit and smell it with abandon.... :P

My fiancee has never had a bad reaction to the smell, covered or not.... :P and I have worn in every possible manner.....in soap, body oil spray, perfumes, and straight up.....

Well, I'll tell you this: This month we're releasing a "cuddle bunny" blend for women, the "cougar potion" for women, and the PheroBoy Dominance for Men. And I will be making available at least 5 different blends as additives for existing perfumes. Heeee!

I'm first in line for the "Cougar Potion" !! I'm 49, looking for a "playmate" and love "younger" men :P .

Hey Mara.....here is a question.....for those of us who are experienced pheromone users, and want to compare these blends to other pheros we have tried, can we get dosages? For instance, how many mcg/mgs of each pheromone (or mls of EoW) are included? That is really the only way to go, as far as testing is concerned. You know, an "apples to apples" comparison.....

Guest Pharmacom
Hey Mara.....here is a question.....for those of us who are experienced pheromone users, and want to compare these blends to other pheros we have tried, can we get dosages? For instance, how many mcg/mgs of each pheromone (or mls of EoW) are included? That is really the only way to go, as far as testing is concerned. You know, an "apples to apples" comparison.....

Hey Mara, hello everyone - So I'm the scientist behind the project, here at the request of Ms. Fox. I guess first I should say that I'm pleased to see how excited everyone is over the project! I will endeavor to help Mara keep it interesting and keep the momentum going..

This is kind of a delicate question Dolly - but I do understand your thirst for information.

I suppose that I can start by saying: what Mara has in her possession currently is the latest & most powerful human pheromone technology which exists. This is coming from the man and the company who engineered Aquagen, and who supplies the majority of the wholesale pheromone market. Mara was given exceptionally powerful technology since she's on my good side, and is rather cool to know.. :blink:

Her formulas contain between 6 to 8 different pheromone components, one of which is our latest breakthrough in human pheromone technology - essentially causing a significant release of neuropeptidal Oxytocin within certain parts of the brain, and causing very powerful effects in both men and women.

And so to answer the question, I can give you some examples of the pheromone *components* which are used, but cannot list the quantity of each (so as to preserve our trade secrets). So, for example, the formulas (each of which differ) may contain any of the following:

Alpha-Androstenol

Beta-Androstenol

Androstenone

Androsterone / Epiandrosterone

4-androstenone (proprietary)

Androstanone (patent pending)

Beta-Androstadienol

16b,17b-Epoxyestratrienol (proprietary)

Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone (patent pending)

DHS-3-NaSO4 (patent pending)

*synthetic copulins

Androstadienone and Estratetraenol may also be present.

I have done a great deal of research into the science of human pheromones - Our total R&D cost to date? close to $90,000. The proprietary / patented pheromones are those which I developed and tested exhaustively, and many of which are too new to be well known. Androstanone however is another pheromone of my devise, which is very well known and very well respected within the phero community.

Anyway, nice to be here and hope this answers some questions! :blink:

Guest Pharmacom
Truly exciting news! I would be very interested in rapport and focusing types of blends... and of course, the attraction potion! Thank you so much for adding this dimension to LP!

P.S. We have a specific blend of pheromones which is meant exclusively for the "focus" application, too.. It is also meant to promote a state of relaxation. We sell it mostly to day spas which use it during massages, etc. to relax their customers. Of course it's up to Mara to include this within her line, if she wants to.

Noteworthy to mention: We have a technology which we developed know as the "core logic technology." basically it allows for us to quickly engineer pheromone formulas to suite very specific applications, or to have very specific characteristics. The core logic tells us which pheromone chemicals to use, and how much of each to include within the formula. And so hence, the possibility of creating unique blends with specific purposes becomes easily possible. Mara is the gatekeeper.

Alpha-Androstenol

Beta-Androstenol

Androstenone

Androsterone / Epiandrosterone

4-androstenone (proprietary)

Androstanone (patent pending)

Beta-Androstadienol

16b,17b-Epoxyestratrienol (proprietary)

Tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone (patent pending)

DHS-3-NaSO4 (patent pending)

*synthetic copulins

Androstadienone and Estratetraenol may also be present.

Mr. Pharmacom,

I went on pherolibrary.com and read that the alpha androstenol can cause headaches and a few other reactions, but could anyone have an "allergic" reaction ? i.e. uncontrollable sneezing ? :blink: or for that matter, for any of the above mentioned ?

Guest Pharmacom
Mr. Pharmacom,

I went on pherolibrary.com and read that the alpha androstenol can cause headaches and a few other reactions, but could anyone have an "allergic" reaction ? i.e. uncontrollable sneezing ? :blink: or for that matter, for any of the above mentioned ?

Pheromones are hypoallergenic - since their use from the 1990's on, there are no reports of allergic reactions; Nor have we seen any from extensive tests with our newer pheromones. Headaches are caused by low quality pheromones, which is not an issue with us.

Pheromones are hypoallergenic - since their use from the 1990's on, there are no reports of allergic reactions; Nor have we seen any from extensive tests with our newer pheromones. Headaches are caused by low quality pheromones, which is not an issue with us.

What about "overdoses" of pheromones, as I read on one site.

When I first got your supply, one of the bottles had leaked and I got it all over me. For the first few minutes, I felt a quickly fleeting headache reaction, and then I felt HIGH for the next 4 hours!

First time I used Pheros. It was unknowingly. I was given a perfume oil rollerball - like Mara's but a different company. I wore it to work and got really different reactions from my male co-workers - and trust me I had been there years. It was blatant.

This happened a couple of days on the trot. Then I asked my pal where she got the perfume because I wanted MORE amd found it that it contained nol and cops.

I did get - when I reapplied - and remember I am a SLATHER IT ON girl - some harmless light palpitations but was advised this would wear off and it did after I used the perfumes a bit. It wasn't as someone suggested "excitement due to using pheros for the first time" because heck, I ddn't know I was using pheros.

It did settle on that perfume, but I never had the symptom even using very high nol levels when the pheros can from a repitable and respected source. My initial pheros came from someone who sells as a hobby on ebay and does not state where he sources his pheros from.

Now I stick to phero suppliers I can reach on the end of a telephone and who can tell me EXACTLY what is in my bottle.

May

P.S. We have a specific blend of pheromones which is meant exclusively for the "focus" application, too.. It is also meant to promote a state of relaxation. We sell it mostly to day spas which use it during massages, etc. to relax their customers. Of course it's up to Mara to include this within her line, if she wants to.

AS a teacher of special education students, anything which helps them focus and to be more in control of their actions is of particular interest to me. The students have been active participants in my "research" in that they are aware of the experimentation and, when they are aware of their own reactions/responses to scents, etc they contribute their feedback. Of course, they are not always aware :blink: but my data collection is pretty thorough.

LOL! What a WONDERFUL report - thank you for sharing, Katz! I'm glad it worked well for you. :blink:

Katz has the right idea about where to apply the scent. You should apply all of our aphrodisiacs in a spot that heats up so that the perfume blossoms. The back of the neck under your hair and your cleavage are excellent spots. If you only wear them on your wrists, you will miss the best part of the experience.

Inside of thighs RIGHT on the femoral artery pulse point. :blink:

the alpha-nol is a kind of "chatty" phero. Which is great for ice-breaking and funzies, the beta opens up a deeper sense of rapport and deeper, more intense and private discussion. (I've found out so many things weaing beta!) A blend of the two is always interesting but mixed with "best friend" and "communication" oils and essences to give it an extra kick, a beta, or an alpha and beta blend could be very interesting.

May, I have learned not to use anything with Alpha-'nols in the classroom! The kiddoes are already chatty enough, and the inclusion of any alpha-'nols seems to really loosen their tongues! Beta-'nols, on the other hand, seem to relax them and make for a more receptive attitude in the classroom... especially when paired with Communication for the seventh graders/Pied Piper for the sixth graders (Hmm, I haven't tried it with BFF)

Guest Pharmacom
AS a teacher of special education students, anything which helps them focus and to be more in control of their actions is of particular interest to me. The students have been active participants in my "research" in that they are aware of the experimentation and, when they are aware of their own reactions/responses to scents, etc they contribute their feedback. Of course, they are not always aware :blink: but my data collection is pretty thorough.

This is kind of stepping over the line in the sand for FDA's laws.. If used to help kids with ADD concentrate / focus more, then it's treating a disease and hence the product would be a "drug." Pheromones are not considered drugs by current FDA standards, when used for the intended purposes.. You have to be sensitive with your semantics, since FDA has put the pheromone industry under scrutiny before, and I spent much effort to convince them that pheromones are not drugs and not subject to their regulations (which is true).

What about "overdoses" of pheromones, as I read on one site.

This is all driven by the fact that some of the impurities in pheromones, when used excessively, cause a runaway surge in LH (luteinizing hormone) levels, causing headache in some. Androstanone (patent pending) specifically prevents this from happening since it moderates LH thereby preventing over stimulation of the feedback loop - this is why it's a powerful "buffer pheromone," and prevents the OD phenomenon. Without this Mara would have been quite unhappy with getting an extremely potent concentrate "all over her." : )

So, Ms. Fox, how did you make out last night? :blink:

Edited by Pharmacom

Oh, but of course! That is one spot where all my LP Aphrodisiacs get applied! And, I love it when he nuzzles there to breath in the scent!

Well, if my man has his head in that position, he'd better not spend too much time smelling me, he's usually busy with other things..... :blink: ....OK, that sounded bad.....sorry.....TMI....

My favorite "heating up" area is my cleavage......I usually put a bit on my wrists, but the bulk of it in my cleavage and on my neck......

This is kind of stepping over the line in the sand for FDA's laws.. If used to help kids with ADD concentrate / focus more, then it's treating a disease and hence the product would be a "drug." Pheromones are not considered drugs by current FDA standards, when used for the intended purposes.. You have to be sensitive with your semantics, since FDA has put the pheromone industry under scrutiny before, and I spent much effort to convince them that pheromones are not drugs and not subject to their regulations (which is true).

So, Ms. Fox, how did you make out last night? :blink:

I certainly apologize for my semantical error as I wasn't implying that I was looking to use pheromones to treat ADD or other disabilities.

I simply meant that I actively explore ways to facilitate learning in my students. For example, I collect data on the effects of focusing through: the use of different colored overlays; the backing of posters with different colors; the use of evergreen/chocolate/citrus/etc scents (and the relative effects of each); the use of 'brain gym' exercises/yoga/mediation; the effect on comprehension from the amount of 'white space" around paired text; and the effect on recall by the inclusion of scent versus the absence (measuring effect of 'memory anchors', as it were).

And, I involve them in the efforts as I want them to learn to advocate for themselves and to learn to acquire for themselves anything which appears to help them (i.e., "Excuse me, Ms. Social Studies teacher, but I learned that using a blue overlay makes me look at a page of text longer and I score higher on comprehension questions when I use it. May I please use one in your class?')

I hope that clarifies my statement and gets us back over the line drawn in the sand :blink:

Hi Pharmacom

I just wanted to add - because I forgot to do so in my last post - thanks for coming here to clarify things. It really is kind of you to take the time. It is hugely appreciated!

Thanks! :)

May

Guest Pharmacom
Hi Pharmacom

I just wanted to add - because I forgot to do so in my last post - thanks for coming here to clarify things. It really is kind of you to take the time. It is hugely appreciated!

No problem at all.. I'm putting time into this since I rather enjoy the science of what I do..

Anyway, it's nice to be appreciated! if anyone has any other inquires feel free to inquire :)

Mara is the gatekeeper...

Are you the keymaster?

There is no Danna... only Zuul.

Bwhahahahahahha! I could read that again and again being totally entertained each time.

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost? If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...

I'm really looking forward to the new to be phero blends too!