I need your advice for a serious situation

Hi there once more. I am in a serious situation and need your advice....My parents have divorced like 12 years now and haven't seen my mother since then. I went to college and since 2009 I used to live with my family(father and brother). Our relationship wasn't the best (a controlling father, full of negativity) but it was tolerable until last night, when me and my father argued really bad over my career decisions so far...To cut a long story short I decided to move out and went to live with a friend in Athens, with the intention to finally settle there, away from my family once and for all. The thing is that now I have to look for a job (I was self-employed so far) but my psychological situation is bad...So I was thinking to give LP Beta sprays a shot, first of all for (stronger) self effects. My initial choice was 2xTreasured Hearts, as I want to feel good about me once more and uplift my spirit but also want some love, smiles and hugs from the others :Hug_emoticon: ....From your experience so far do you think this is a good choice or will it make me (more) emotional?I feel quite vulnerable (but happy I left a really negative situation behind me) but I know it's a matter of time 'til I adjust to my new life. I was thinking of wearing it also when I'll have job interviews so that there will be a happy atmosphere and not more pressure. Oh, and how about B2? That was my second option....Thank you all!!

I feel great about myself when I use Cougar, Open Windows and Blatant Invitation!! I know these are all "sexy" pheros, but they are the ones that I get the best "self effects" with.

I feel that Treasured Hearts might not be the best for career stuff. Swimming with Sharks for job seeking would be my choice. Also, I've had great luck at work with Sexology (good vibes and great tips from clients).

Sounds like you've got a really tough situation, so sending a few :Hug_emoticon: your way, too!!

I really don't have any advice on the phero hun, but Hugs and best wishes are headed your way! Good Luck with everything!

Open Windows is great for lifting moods......lifts the mood of the wearer and those that you come in contact with.......as far as work/confidence type issues, I would go with Swimming with Sharks, Dominance, or Leather.....they all rock!

Thank you goddesslynne for your suggestions and your :Hug_emoticon: ..you are so sweet! Do you think any of these pheros may be considered an "all-in-one" blend? I'll be soon running out of money so I can't afford buying two different ones....

Thank you also labydegood1.....Your wishes guys mean a lot for me.....I sure need more hugs and luck at these point of my life.... :)

Oh, you're so sweet halo0073,thank you so much! I am really doing my best for myself...I am my family now :Hug_emoticon: .....I am not going to order anything until next week (I have to manage my finances now but also want to contribute to my friend's expenses-although she insists on me not do this...). So I will be reviewing your replies carefully and then decide...Actually I never thought of Lace, because I was thinking that it may be too emotional blend....Have you use it in Beta spray and in what proportions? (1x,2x,3x?)

TH is wonderful but it doesn't sound ideal for either of your intended purposes. If I were only going to get ONE thing that would work well for BOTH the interviews and my own self / mood lifting, I'd choose Cougar. If you can work it out to get another as well, I agree with the LACE suggestion.

Edited by tyvey

I am sorry for the tumoil in your life right now,sending positive vibes and hugs :Hug_emoticon: ...I agree with Cougar as the most all purpose blend. I feel confident and people around me are cheerful and helpful too :)

Thank you too Dolly...I just saw your reply. I already have Open Windows in roll-on, so I maybe go for a "stronger" phero, like Dominance. Do you think a 2x is way too strong ?

I think Dom 2X would be WAY too dominant.....Dom spray is even too dominant sometimes because it diffuses so fast. Leather is great because it is Dom softened by Est.....you should try it....it is DA BOMB! Leather 2X kicks BUTT!

Oh, you're so sweet halo0073,thank you so much! I am really doing my best for myself...I am my family now :Hug_emoticon: .....I am not going to order anything until next week (I have to manage my finances now but also want to contribute to my friend's expenses-although she insists on me not do this...). So I will be reviewing your replies carefully and then decide...Actually I never thought of Lace, because I was thinking that it may be too emotional blend....Have you use it in Beta spray and in what proportions? (1x,2x,3x?)

I haven't been able to afford a beta yet, but the strength in Garland and Lace (pre-made) is pretty effective for me. It's a happy maker for me and everyone around me whenever I wear it. Even my prickly mom, and my drs before I went into surgery got super friendly. It also works for a little pain relief for me i found. Someday I will get a 2x. I bet that rocks!

I think Dom 2X would be WAY too dominant.....Dom spray is even too dominant sometimes because it diffuses so fast. Leather is great because it is Dom softened by Est.....you should try it....it is DA BOMB! Leather 2X kicks BUTT!

I had the same thoughts about Dominance, so I think that I will buy Leather 2x instead, as I want a blend that will have a strong "confidence-boost" effect...I am such a crybaby these days, everything is mixed up in my head so I need a kick-ass phero. Thank you Dolly, you are a treasure! So far I have concluded to Cougar and Leather (both in 2x strength). If i can get some money by next week, I'll probably add Lace to the list :Hug_emoticon: ......

Thank you Calii for your thoughts....I really appreciate this, you are very kind!I am a (positive and optimistic) Sagittarius, so I'll find my way through this situation...

halo0073, I haven't tried Garland and Lace yet, but probably my friend will buy a sample with my next order, as she is in love with all my LP fragrances so far! We spent 6 hours last night reviewing ALL perfumes, samples and pheros (and bath products, and candles...etc.), only to conclude that she wants at least 17 perfumes and almost all phero blends...Garland and Lace is in her "must-have" list, so I'll get to sniff it once the package arrives!!! Thank you for your comment and suggestion honey!

I just saw in the Beta sprays the DIY option. So this means I can turn my OW roll-on to Beta Spray with this? A couple of weeks ago I ordered Leather(+ Cops, and today I got the notice that the package is in its way!!) and had totally forgotten it!All I need to do now is to order the alcohol bottle and combine those two, right?

I just saw in the Beta sprays the DIY option. So this means I can turn my OW roll-on to Beta Spray with this? A couple of weeks ago I ordered Leather(+ Cops, and today I got the notice that the package is in its way!!) and had totally forgotten it!All I need to do now is to order the alcohol bottle and combine those two, right?

I would try using them together (but in separate bottles) first, before you put them in the same bottle. There have been some conversations about different phero ingredients working together better (or worse) than others.

Also, you lose the usefulness of each on their own if you permanently combine them!

For example, I've rolled a bit of cops (EoW or one of the OCCOs) on under other pheros or beta sprays with good results. I've also added spritzes of True Confessions in a beta while using other pheros.

I wouldn't mix the Leather and OW together, if that is what you mean......as for turning them into beta sprays (individually), it IS just as simple as ordering the DIY bottle and pouring the unscented bottle of pheros in......I have done several on my own.....

As for applying more than one phero at a time, simply layer them, or spray on different areas so as to get the effects of two or more blends....

dmitra, I will be a tiny voice of dissent here -- Leather is iffy on me -- sometimes makes me feel awesome and brassy/sassy, other times just makes me pissy. However, either way, even when it makes me feel confident, it makes me feel VERY DEAD-SERIOUS, and not *sparkly*/HAPPY confident like Cougar does. So personally, if I were feeling the way you describe you are feeling these days, I would *not* try it -- I wouldn't want to feel any more serious than I already did.

However, big caveat -- this may all be due to my not having yet figured out ideal dosing and/or the best correlation to my pre-existing mood / cycle.

Thank you all for your help so far, you are the best! I have Cougar and Leather(+cops) on the way in roll-on form so I'll check their effects and then maybe try them in Beta spray. So far, Open Windows has proven to be a good choice, although I am still experimenting with appropriate dosage. I think that I'll go with Swimming with Sharks 2x (for the interviews) and Cougar 2x...I still have 1 week to decide! Dolly, I love your photo!!!

Thank you all for your help so far, you are the best! I have Cougar and Leather(+cops) on the way in roll-on form so I'll check their effects and then maybe try them in Beta spray. So far, Open Windows has proven to be a good choice, although I am still experimenting with appropriate dosage. I think that I'll go with Swimming with Sharks 2x (for the interviews) and Cougar 2x...I still have 1 week to decide! Dolly, I love your photo!!!

As Tyvey pointed out.....YMMV on all of the phero blends....what may kick-ass for one person may not for someone else.....BUT, the good news is that if one doesn't work for you, you will likely have NO PROBLEM finding a taker in the trading post! We all have our faves!!

Thank you for the pic compliment hun.....I needed a change on my avatar and decided to go with a headshot instead of just my toes on the beach!! LOL! My man is constantly snapping pics of me, and he got this one right before we were going out for dinner one night..... the original shot has SERIOUS cleavage which I have cropped out of this version because I don't really want my hoo-hahs all over the internet!

Edited by Dolly

I feel great about myself when I use Cougar, Open Windows and Blatant Invitation!! I know these are all "sexy" pheros, but they are the ones that I get the best "self effects" with.

I feel that Treasured Hearts might not be the best for career stuff. Swimming with Sharks for job seeking would be my choice. Also, I've had great luck at work with Sexology (good vibes and great tips from clients).

Sounds like you've got a really tough situation, so sending a few :) your way, too!!

Iam with both goddess and dolly ,the only one haven't tried was Dominance.

hugs and prayers

As Tyvey pointed out.....YMMV on all of the phero blends....what may kick-ass for one person may not for someone else.....BUT, the good news is that if one doesn't work for you, you will likely have NO PROBLEM finding a taker in the trading post! We all have our faves!!

Thank you for the pic compliment hun.....I needed a change on my avatar and decided to go with a headshot instead of just my toes on the beach!! LOL! My man is constantly snapping pics of me, and he got this one right before we were going out for dinner one night..... the original shot has SERIOUS cleavage which I have cropped out of this version because I don't really want my hoo-hahs all over the internet!

Thanks for reminding me of the trading post!I keep forgetting things lately.....

Hoo-hahs!!!! That was hilarious Dolly! I can't blame your man for taking pictures of you, lovely smile, gorgeous hair!!

Thank you Tee for your comment. I'll definitely order OW 2x Beta Spray...Last night we went out with my friend and her (engaged) cousin. I was wearing OW (roll-on) with LP Red. I danced like crazy and had so much fun! I know my friend's cousin for like 4-5 years and never had a conversation with him. Surprise surprise! Last night me and him talked about everything! He confessed to me his problems with his girlfriend...He even made his best to fix me up with a guy I saw and I liked (so probably next week I'll be on a date, since the guy said he liked me a lot and loved the fact I was smiling and dancing all night long!!!).Seriously, I think I need a gallon of OW....

Edited by dimitra

Last night we went out with my friend and her (engaged) cousin. I was wearing OW (roll-on) with LP Red. I danced like crazy and had so much fun! I know my friend's cousin for like 4-5 years and never had a conversation with him. Surprise surprise! Last night me and him talked about everything! He confessed to me his problems with his girlfriend...He even made his best to fix me up with a guy I saw and I liked (so probably next week I'll be on a date, since the guy said he liked me a lot and loved the fact I was smiling and dancing all night long!!!).Seriously, I think I need a gallon of OW....

Awesome...that is a great story,OW is one I have not tried yet...but I sure am going to!!! :Goingtobed-1:

Awesome...that is a great story,OW is one I have not tried yet...but I sure am going to!!! :)

OW was the first phero blend I tried...Works great with people around me and myself.People with whom were just saying "hi" now are friendly and happy and keep talking to me. Men keep saying that I am beautiful and lovely!That's why I'm ordering it now in Beta Spray. You really should try it Calii!!

OW was the first phero blend I tried...Works great with people around me and myself.People with whom were just saying "hi" now are friendly and happy and keep talking to me. Men keep saying that I am beautiful and lovely!That's why I'm ordering it now in Beta Spray. You really should try it Calii!!

OW is absolutely FAB! I have it in a 2X spray.....great for parties!!

Oh,good luck!! ...I hope you get the one you want the most B) ...and remember,the effects you had and liked were with the oil,sometimes more is not better...it is just more.

Everyone has their own personality and everyone reacts differently.

Oh, thank you Calii! The job I want the most is with a company with fresh homemade cosmetics.Since I have only OW I plan to wear it tomorrow and see what happens. I haven't yet tried the sprays but I agree that everyone reacts differently. With OW I see effects on me and the others, they are friendlier and even approach me more often. I feel happy and they are attracted to this quality. I need to try the other pheros though so as to compare results!!

Oh, thank you Calii! The job I want the most is with a company with fresh homemade cosmetics.Since I have only OW I plan to wear it tomorrow and see what happens. I haven't yet tried the sprays but I agree that everyone reacts differently. With OW I see effects on me and the others, they are friendlier and even approach me more often. I feel happy and they are attracted to this quality. I need to try the other pheros though so as to compare results!!

ooooh that sounds like a fantastic job! Good luck, I hope you get it!

Thank you halo0073!!!!It is a wonderful job, tomorrow we'll know...I am very anxious though, I really need the job, plus the environment is fantastic and the lady with whom I have the interview sounded nice over the phone....I'll definitely use my OW roll-on tomorrow!