Teddy Potion BB

maiea

I had never had an experience with Teddy BB until very late last night/early wee hours of the morning. I was reading, trying to get sleepy, but staying WIDE awake. My partner gets up for work at around 4 am sometimes, and this was one of those times. I decided to fumble through my LP phero wax melts and found a two pack of what looked like Nox with B 2!OMG! I was thinking DOUBLE WIN! I popped it in the wax warmer and lit a tea light. I have a very dim reddish light in the bedroom which has a dimmer to lower it even more, which I did. I pulled out my dwindling bottle of Nox perfume oil and added that to the mix before resuming my reading. The scent began to waft into the room and I was in Nox heaven! I was really super aware of how COMFORTABLE I felt. I would turn a page on the Kindle and notice the beautiful reflection that the shimmering pool of wax was making on the ceiling. So pretty!!! But I was not at all sleepy. My partner comes in every morning before leaving for work to give me a kiss and say, "I love you," whether I am awake or asleep, and he said, "Can't sleep, Hon?" I said, "No..I even lit this B2 wax melt, I am really tired but am wide awake. Oh well..at least everything smells really good!" I didn't feel bitchy tired at all. I was awake for some time and finished the book. Eventually, I snuffed out the tea light and nodded. It was only this afternoon that I was putting away the extra wax tart that I noticed it was marked, Nox with Teddy BB, NOT B2! D'oh! So as far as I know, this was my only experience with Teddy BB, and while it did not help me to sleep at all, I seemed to be unconcerned and not object and was quite happy to lounge around and bask in my comfort and its glow. I am going to have to experiment with this phero. It's like a nice, calm, HAPPY buzz! I would definitely wear this while out with friends. VERY nice! Happy and comfortable! :)

I had never had an experience with Teddy BB until very late last night/early wee hours of the morning. I was reading, trying to get sleepy, but staying WIDE awake. My partner gets up for work at around 4 am sometimes, and this was one of those times. I decided to fumble through my LP phero wax melts and found a two pack of what looked like Nox with B 2!OMG! I was thinking DOUBLE WIN! I popped it in the wax warmer and lit a tea light. I have a very dim reddish light in the bedroom which has a dimmer to lower it even more, which I did. I pulled out my dwindling bottle of Nox perfume oil and added that to the mix before resuming my reading. The scent began to waft into the room and I was in Nox heaven! I was really super aware of how COMFORTABLE I felt. I would turn a page on the Kindle and notice the beautiful reflection that the shimmering pool of wax was making on the ceiling. So pretty!!! But I was not at all sleepy. My partner comes in every morning before leaving for work to give me a kiss and say, "I love you," whether I am awake or asleep, and he said, "Can't sleep, Hon?" I said, "No..I even lit this B2 wax melt, I am really tired but am wide awake. Oh well..at least everything smells really good!" I didn't feel bitchy tired at all. I was awake for some time and finished the book. Eventually, I snuffed out the tea light and nodded. It was only this afternoon that I was putting away the extra wax tart that I noticed it was marked, Nox with Teddy BB, NOT B2! D'oh! So as far as I know, this was my only experience with Teddy BB, and while it did not help me to sleep at all, I seemed to be unconcerned and not object and was quite happy to lounge around and bask in my comfort and its glow. I am going to have to experiment with this phero. It's like a nice, calm, HAPPY buzz! I would definitely wear this while out with friends. VERY nice! Happy and comfortable! :)

such an awesome review, Rose!! I use TeddyBB when I need to sleep, but have definitely noticed it gives such a calming effect, even if I'm not ready to sleep. For some reason, this one effects me more than BB. I used to keep a pheroma of this at my bedside, not sure why I stopped but may do so tonight as your review reminded me how much this helps!!

• 2 months later...

Rose describes above feelings of seeing more beauty, of feeling calm and buzzed. My experience tonight with it (via NOX 2015) can only be described as after-glow, the kind of floaty, relaxed, feel-good, post-orgasm kind. Once I could identify what it was, I got pretty amused. Apparently my brain can be tricked into thinking it has just had a nice long lovemaking session.

Talking over our experiences from last night (hubby wearing SS4M, and me wearing Teddy BB), I mention that I felt post-orgasmic. He turns to me and says: "I can't deny it anymore, pheromones do work". Hallelujah, apparently he had a coming-to-Jesus moment last night ! His experiences with SWS have been positive, but minor enough that he was able to argue to himself that it was a fluke, maybe people were just in a cooperative mood that day, etc. But the amount of bonding and glow and relaxation we both felt last night was sudden, immediate, and intense, and there was only one factor, and he was aware of us applying them and reacted anyway. Perhaps this is the start of him actually delving into this wonderful world and trying things out without me coaxing him to ? Stay tuned. :purr:

• 3 weeks later...

Talking over our experiences from last night (hubby wearing SS4M, and me wearing Teddy BB), I mention that I felt post-orgasmic. He turns to me and says: "I can't deny it anymore, pheromones do work". Hallelujah, apparently he had a coming-to-Jesus moment last night ! His experiences with SWS have been positive, but minor enough that he was able to argue to himself that it was a fluke, maybe people were just in a cooperative mood that day, etc. But the amount of bonding and glow and relaxation we both felt last night was sudden, immediate, and intense, and there was only one factor, and he was aware of us applying them and reacted anyway. Perhaps this is the start of him actually delving into this wonderful world and trying things out without me coaxing him to ? Stay tuned. :purr:

Now you have to try each w/o the other.

Were HIS responses based on him getting selfies from SS4M or a response to Teddy?

interesting. Personally I love this phero.

Teddy BB is one of my staples. I still have half a spray bottle of the Jubilee enhanced fragrance and layer it with the Un TBB. I like how it gives me a relaxed "go with the flow" feeling. I always add a touch of cops to feminize the signature to me and so far it has consistently created a relaxed and happy vibe whenever I've used it in mixed company :) Glad to see so many other positive reviews!

So nice to hear other people's experiences with this one. It is so beautifully euphoric. After my accidental experience with it, I prompty ordered a bottle. I have only used it once as I never want to lose those effects by over using it. It's that precious to me. Also, I have been having on and off periods where my blood pressure runs dangerously low, (NOT phero related) and I am being excedingly cautious with respect to anything at all which might lower it even more. Have been through a battery of tests, and still have know answers. But back to Teddy BB...it's a beautiful thing!

• 3 weeks later...

teddy saved my life last night, sugar bear

was having one of my delightful bouts of insomnia...anxiety in anticipation of having two really important meetings today. Stared at ceiling for HOURS, mind tazmanian-deviling all over the place, getting madder and madder. Then finally dawned on me to teddy myself ... I had put all my teddy in a different place away from bedside table and forgot all about it. Swiped generously under my nose, was asleep within five minutes. Got a few hours, which was infinity percent more than I'd have gotten otherwise, AND it was deep and heavy and high quality. Can't be without this.

Edited by tyvey

Teddy BB has moved to the top of my phero chart. I can not sing its praises enough. Seriously, I try not to use it too much because I never want to build up a tolerance to it. The holidays have been emotionally and physically challenging to me this year, but a few days ago, I finally caved and broke Teddy BB out. OMG! What a beautiful difference in my outlook! I love the mildly euphoric feeling that washes over me when I use this. I am seeing that some people use it for sleep, but it does not work that way on me. Yes, it is calming, but it also cheers me up and motivates me in a non speedy way. When I accidentally used it once at bed time, I felt ...sort of too happy to sleep! I am so grateful that I broke this out in time for the rest of the holidays! I only hope that I never do build up any resistance to it! When I use it, I just feel, "Ahhhhh..." I love you, Teddy BB!

Rose - I can't use this for sleep for similar reasons LOL While it's tempting to use the new NOX 2015 for bed because it smells so scrumptious, the phero is just too happy for sleepy time...maybe I used too much? :lol:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Teddy BB for work. It's also great for when I hang with my brother and cousins (guys). Oh heck, family in general really. Just a great little gem! :)

So happy to hear that it makes you happy too, Nutrix. :) I don't really think that I have been using too much Teddy BB at all. This one is unique to me, in that even a little will put me in that happy place. My first reaction to Teddy BB was in a Nox wax melt. I accidentally lit it at bedtime, thinking that it read B2! I finally figured out why I was so wide awake and still happy. lol But without any pheros involved at all, Nox still has a very decided comforting effect on me. I think Mara must throw a little extra magick in this one. ;)

• 1 year later...

How much do I love Teddy Potion...

Of the Relaxing/deStressing blends available to women this is my #1.

I finally feel the evidence is in and thus is my verdict.

I do have and enjoy Balm Bomb & B2. But Teddy is my man when the chips are down.

It was the last on this short list for me to try. I went from B. Bomb to B2 & Finally Teddy.

Firstly, for myself, I can state there is notable distinction between all 3. Even though Teddy & B2 share similar formulas. What a difference ratios make.

Balm Bomb is nice, a light, take the edge off formula that can ease the grouchy beast.

B2 is the fireproof blanket you'd reach for before you burst into flame. But, I can't stand to wear it out and forget about working or playing I feel like I'm draging that heavy blanket around with me the whole time. Bedtime/quiet evening in, yea.

Teddy, is more in the middle for me. Though saying that seems to dilute its worth. Its DIFFERENT.

More helpful to me when the Anxiety seeps in than B Bomb. Teddy doesnt feel as weighted as B2. It eases the anxiety off and puts out a "just chill" vibe. Relaxing (& I can wear it to sleep like the others) But, its also like taking a cleansing breath getting a gentle lift in my mood. It really is The BIG Easy, love that.

I have different scents and It's fine in oil. But, in spray, for me that's the perfect medium. The way this blend hits me when diffused quickly. Ha. The feeling lasts for quite awhile too.

So ladies with anxiety or who just want to relax I strongly suggest giving this a try (in spray).

Men, I dont know how Teddy makes you feel. But, if your lady is stressed or grouchy this is it.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks for sharing, Stacy. I must get Teddy BB in spray! :)

Definitely. I almost said it's like when Stella got her groove back. But, no that's not it. It was the other movie.. who was it that was "Waiting To Exhale"? That's what it is, exhailing. Relaxation with a gentle mood lift. Putting your feet up and drinking a glass of wine.

Those who have this in spray - did you do 100% alcohol, 90/10, 60/40?

I like it in 60/40 for a bit more longevity. It still hits hard.

I really got into Teddy when "The Big Easy" was released. That was only offered in spray.

I'd be curious to try the 90/10.

I just prefer spray with the Un because I'm usally relaxing or going to bed. Not really working up the body heat to disperse it.

But, I have HOWL in oil and it works fine too. :)

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, citrine said:

I've been having panick attacks for the last two days and have been avoiding pheromones, but I applied this UN last night and it helped me fall asleep and not wake up during the night! 😊

My wife has good luck with this one and Phero B2.2. for the same issues.  It is amazing how much it can help her!

21 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I also have been having really bad anxiety attacks lately and my Teddy has been so helpful to me...I love this blend

Yes, I love this blend for my panick and anxiety attacks. My kit for those attacks contains raw lepidolite and Black Tourmaline. Raw Lepidolite has lithium so I love holding that one in one hand, and Black Tourmaline in other. Not sure if it's placebo, but this works for me.

On 1/2/2022 at 10:50 AM, citrine said:

Yes, I love this blend for my panick and anxiety attacks. My kit for those attacks contains raw lepidolite and Black Tourmaline. Raw Lepidolite has lithium so I love holding that one in one hand, and Black Tourmaline in other. Not sure if it's placebo, but this works for me.

@citrine, thank you for the suggestion of Raw Lepidolite and Black Tourmaline.  Can I ask where you would purchase these items at?

5 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, thank you for the suggestion of Raw Lepidolite and Black Tourmaline.  Can I ask where you would purchase these items at?

I got Black Tourmaline from a local shop here and raw Lepidolite I bought on etsy from a seller in US. But I agree with Luna, maybe ask Mara if she has some in stock? If she doesn't have them in stock, I can send you a link where I got Lepidolite.