New Releases for APRIL 2018

6 hours ago, SirenSong said:

Just read over the notes!  Bravo!!!!  There is no end to Mara's imagination.  Nothing was as expected.  So excited to try these new releases!

Aww, that's so sweet. :) Thank you!

This month was seriously a group effort, my entire crew helped with perfume and name suggestions, Jennifer and I did the labels together, and Luna as always did a masterful job as scribe.

8 minutes ago, oceanjewel said:

Is it bad that I sent an invoice request maybe 10 minutes after they were up? :lol:

I sent one (requesting a sampler) before they were up, lol.

10 minutes ago, Lainey said:

I sent one (requesting a sampler) before they were up, lol.

I probably would have done the same except I was waiting to see what the notes were for Zakura so I could decide whether or not to get a FB.  I crave all things Perfect Match!!

9 hours ago, halo0073 said:

They all look amazing! Especially excited for Fluffy and Paradisi!

HELL YEA!!! 

1 hour ago, Lainey said:

Is Orchide Vanille similar to Delectable?

One is an "orchid frosting" and the other is meant to be vanilla extract-like with an overlay of orchid so they don't sound that similar to me.

12 hours ago, luna65 said:

One is an "orchid frosting" and the other is meant to be vanilla extract-like with an overlay of orchid so they don't sound that similar to me.

I wondered because they're both vanilla and orchid.

10 hours ago, Potion Master said:

VERY different.

Well colour me even more intrigued. I can't wait for my samplers!

I can see why people think that kind of thing when notes are similar, but - as example - I have at least ten kinds of vanilla musk which Mara has created over the years and although there's a quality to such a type, they're all different - and different enough that I love them all.

I read Orchide Vanilla as boozy vanilla, I'm expecting it to be more lusty/grown-up, whereas I'm hoping Delectable will have more of a Fairy Cake vibe. 

I was looking at the notes for the new releases, and I came to Spring Blossom and had to look up jonquils because I didn't know what they were--daffodils! OMG I LOVE DAFFODILS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!