which works better cops or pheros?

i have a few cops scented perfumes and non pheros, not much luck with cops, do pheros work better do you think?

Cops are my huckleberry!  You might want to increase (or possibly decrease, but if you’re wearing scents that are already boosted with cops, that would not likely be needed, if it is something that Mara created with copulins as part of the fragrance itself). 

I rarely experience self effects from ”social” pheros , with the exception of levitation and DHEAS. And, honestly, I am treated well by strangers, and family/friends, so I don’t find myself even remembering if there is a difference in their reactions when I wear social pheromones (pretty much because I forget I have them on, probably)   

The sexy type pheros do have a marked effect on the BF. Sexpionage is #1 in my arsenal, but BI works too. 

If youve not tried PheroGirl, this is a great (wonderful awesome incredible) cops scent. And the OCCOs are great too. 

I think I can get away with wearing more copulins than someone who is a lot younger than me, and I like how they make me feel about myself. 

Keep experimenting! 

I have found with cops that sometimes there is a delay between putting it on and getting the response; sometimes as long as 24 hours, that is after I have gone to bed and woken up again (even with a shower).  But I always feel good with the cops ...

2 hours ago, Wolf Dreaming said:

I have found with cops that sometimes there is a delay between putting it on and getting the response; sometimes as long as 24 hours, that is after I have gone to bed and woken up again (even with a shower).  But I always feel good with the cops ...

oh ok that might explain things lol, i thought i was instant, but i wore aja yesterday evening and today had a hit in a shop 24 hours later after shower!

6 hours ago, Eve said:

Cops are my huckleberry!  You might want to increase (or possibly decrease, but if you’re wearing scents that are already boosted with cops, that would not likely be needed, if it is something that Mara created with copulins as part of the fragrance itself). 

I rarely experience self effects from ”social” pheros , with the exception of levitation and DHEAS. And, honestly, I am treated well by strangers, and family/friends, so I don’t find myself even remembering if there is a difference in their reactions when I wear social pheromones (pretty much because I forget I have them on, probably)   

The sexy type pheros do have a marked effect on the BF. Sexpionage is #1 in my arsenal, but BI works too. 

If youve not tried PheroGirl, this is a great (wonderful awesome incredible) cops scent. And the OCCOs are great too. 

I think I can get away with wearing more copulins than someone who is a lot younger than me, and I like how they make me feel about myself. 

Keep experimenting! 

thanks for the info will give some of those a try in next purchase!

6 hours ago, Fang said:

oh ok that might explain things lol, i thought i was instant, but i wore aja yesterday evening and today had a hit in a shop 24 hours later after shower!

Personally, I find Aja particularly "sticky", meaning it sticks around a long time. On me, the scent gets stronger and stronger the longer I'm wearing it, until I wash it off. Even then, I can often smell it the next day. I've noticed a correlation between the strength of the Aja scent and its effects. Thankfully, the same isn't true for cops, lol.

ETA: by strength of the Aja scent, I don't mean how much I've put on, but how much it has bloomed.

Edited by greenappletart

On 8/18/2018 at 6:19 AM, Fang said:

i have a few cops scented perfumes and non pheros, not much luck with cops, do pheros work better do you think?

For what, exactly?  What are you trying to accomplish specifically?

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

For what, exactly?  What are you trying to accomplish specifically?

probably hits lol!

On 8/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, Fang said:

You are going to have to do your own experments to get your answer there. 

But, I will say pheros (and cops) are very situational. I can give you a list of my personal "biggest hits ever". 

Keep in mind I bought my first LPs in December '12. I joined the forum the following Spring. IMO to get a true gauge of the effectiveness you need a few trial experments of each type. Even then, with pheros, it is still very personal. But, if you read the review threads of some of the blends (and EOW) you like you might see some common ground.

My most notable/memorable hits came from:

•LFM (my first ever phero experience, if you can manage to start out with enhanced scents I favor that (because I did). It's very easy to OD on UN's. Don't let over enthusiasm get the best of you. 

•LAM (the first public trial was not even a favorable experience but lesson learned and wow it never fails.

•CB (some of the best hits and one super funny experieance)

•Gotcha (These hits are burned into my brain) IMO this baby is powerful.

•Treasured Hearts (I almost left this one for good. I get zero self-effects and an OD can be miserable. But wow does it work on EVERYONE. Hits can be subtle I tested this and H&S over an entire holiday season. 

•BAM (the cuddly mellow inverse of LAM sometimes underrated IMO but then thats the point. LAM is fun, its all clevage and nipples. BAM is a fitted hi-neck dress with bare arms. People may pet you.)

Like a fabric softener for people.)

•Cops (They can be great or cause the exact opposite of what you want. They can cause trouble, be sexy or way too much for an individual or situation.) *Practice makes perfect. Start out with less than you think you need. They work and you will notice they are in a fair number of blends I mentioned. Keep them off your face and outta your hair. 

COUGAR- (I did not get a lot of hits in the enhanced fragrances but my Un Spray delivers big time. Thanks to reading the forum I finally got this one down. )

•BANG (fun, sexy but also super social. I'm a social network on steroids with this. And that is not me. So thanks Bang.)

•Open Windows (when you dont know what to do but you want everyone in a good mood. Done. Easy)

•Teddy BB (if I need to just chill..... and I want everyone else chill and comfortable. Done. )

•Heart & Soul (I don't know if it is available anymore But it was soft, comfortable, feminine and friendly. Nicknamed the "sweetheart blend" but worked well on all. 

IMO of course.

Edited by StacyK

2 hours ago, StacyK said:

But, I will say pheros (and cops) are very situational. I can give you a list of my personal "biggest hits ever". 

Keep in mind I bought my first LPs in December '12. I joined the forum the following Spring. IMO to get a true gauge of the effectiveness you need a few trial experments of each type. Even then, with pheros, it is still very personal. But, if you read the review threads of some of the blends (and EOW) you like you might see some common ground.

•LFM (my first ever phero experience, if you can manage to start out with enhanced scents I favor that (because I did). It's very easy to OD on UN's. Don't let over enthusiasm get the best of you. 

•LAM (the first public trial was not even a favorable experience but lesson learned and wow it never fails.

•Treasured Hearts (I almost left this one for good. I get zero self-effects and an OD can be miserable. But wow does it work on EVERYONE. Hits can be subtle I tested this and H&S over an entire holiday season. 

•BAM (the cuddly mellow inverse of LAM sometimes underrated IMO but then thats the point. LAM is fun, its all clevage and nipples. BAM is a fitted hi-neck dress with bare arms. People may pet you.)

•Cops (They can be great or cause the exact opposite of what you want. They can cause trouble, be sexy or way too much for an individual or situation.) *Practice makes perfect. Start out with less than you think you need. They work and you will notice they are in a fair number of blends I mentioned. Keep them off your face and outta your hair. 

COUGAR- (I did not get a lot of hits in the enhanced fragrances but my Un Spray delivers big time. Thanks to reading the forum I finally got this one down. )

•BANG (fun, sexy but also super social. I'm a social network on steroids with this. And that is not me. So thanks Bang.)

•Open Windows (when you dont know what to do but you want everyone in a good mood. Done. Easy)

•Teddy BB (if I need to just chill..... and I want everyone else chill and comfortable. Done. )

•Heart & Soul (I don't know if it is available anymore But it was soft, comfortable, feminine and friendly. Nicknamed the "sweetheart blend" but worked well on all. 

IMO of course.

thankyou soo much for the info it will help a lot, all the ones stated do you use in UN or scented?

3 hours ago, Fang said:

thankyou soo much for the info it will help a lot, all the ones stated do you use in UN or scented?

I use both now. Some I favor in Unscented more than others. I will always go for a phero enhanced scent that I love (meaning I love the scent & phero) over anything. It's the perfect storm of fragrance, phero and intent.

Except for Bang, I had tried all the others I listed above in enhanced scents first. I remember I got both UN Cuddle Bunny and Scented CB at the same time. But played with scented first. I don't really bother with LAM or BAM in un. It's much easier [for me]  to work effectively with those in their scented versions. I have plain EOW but used OCCO's and EOW enhanced stuff far more. 

When you have Unscented full stregnth pheros remember that they are 3X as strong (1000 mcgs) than the phero dose in an enhanced scent (300 mcgs) that LP puts out.

[If you order a phero "boost" to a scent and that is also in full stregnth]

You can use your UN pheros no problem just go with a less is more approach.  Note how much you use and tweak it the next time and compare results. 

It takes time and patience. 

Also, keep in mind if you are using pheros in your relationship, someone you have lived with etc you are changing your personal phero signature and going easy at first may not be as big a shock. 

Edited by StacyK

5 minutes ago, StacyK said:

I use both now. Some I favor in Unscented more than others and vice versa. I will always go for a phero enhanced scent that I love (meaning I love the scent & phero) over anything. It's the perfect storm of fragrance, phero and intent.

Except for Bang, I had tried all the others I listed above in enhanced scents first. I remember I got both UN Cuddle Bunny and Scented CB at the same time. But played with scented first. I don't really bother with LAM or BAM in un. It's much easier to work effectively with those in their scented versions. I have plain EOW but used OCCO's and EOW enhanced stuff far more. 

When you have Unscented full stregnth pheros remember that they are 3X as strong (1000 mcgs) than the phero dose in an enhanced scent (300 mcgs) that LP puts out.

[Also order a phero "boost" to a scent that is also full stregnth]

You can use you un pheros no problem just go with a less is more approach.  Note how much you use and tweak it the next time and compare results. 

It takes time and patience. 

Also keep in mind if you are using pheros in your relationship, someone you have lived with etc you are changing your personal phero signature and going easy at first may not be as big a shock. 

ok thankyou for all the info, will be using this list on my next shopping spree!

10 hours ago, StacyK said:

IMO of course.

Very awesome break down. I gained some wonderful knowledge !?

i just added 3 drops of Aja to a perfume spray i have in a bottle, it's quite big 75ml with an unscruable top luckily anyway, i find the perfume spray really hides well the scent of aja!

On 8/18/2018 at 3:05 PM, Wolf Dreaming said:

Oh shit I was reading this thread late last night.... Then I wanted my full bottle of Buttercream Peach w/ LAM + AJA... I put some of my sampler on and forgot about this comment ? omfg I hope I'm not gonna smell like a big ass sex pot at work tomorrow night ?

4 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Yeah agree. Plus you are young and emit a lot of natural cops anyway so leftovers from the night before shouldn’t be a big deal.

@halo0073 Idk if I really do anymore??? I heard being on BC (birth control) for a long time can decrease the amount you emit. Also Like I told @SugarKitten I didn't really wear the BCP w/ LAM out-out I just put it on before I went to the store and went back home... Like Dolly has said before you won't always have big hits and sometimes reactions are subtle - I guess my expectations were a little high lol.... I'm just kinda nervous of fucking up and putting the wrong Phero on at the wrong time lol. I just need to do some more testing outside, and to also find my sweet spot.

On me, Cops don’t do much of anything in terms of reactions from others largely because I’m post-menopausal.  So it probably just balances the scale—I like to think it makes me “feel” younger to others.  I get my biggest hit from Scented Cougar.  The only other one that is absolutely consistent for me is Dom Noire.  Dominance alone—not so much.  What Mara does so brilliantly is combine the scent with the pheromone to give you a synergistic reactions.  The scent nudges the phero along, as it seems.  The phero is like a film noir but the scent gives it color and personality which I need to be able to “lean in” to the whole experience.  Make sure you try the phero’d scents in addition to unscented pheros for your “testing.”

7 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

On me, Cops don’t do much of anything in terms of reactions from others largely because I’m post-menopausal.  So it probably just balances the scale—I like to think it makes me “feel” younger to others.  I get my biggest hit from Scented Cougar.  The only other one that is absolutely consistent for me is Dom Noire.  Dominance alone—not so much.  What Mara does so brilliantly is combine the scent with the pheromone to give you a synergistic reactions.  The scent nudges the phero along, as it seems.  The phero is like a film noir but the scent gives it color and personality which I need to be able to “lean in” to the whole experience.  Make sure you try the phero’d scents in addition to unscented pheros for your “testing.”

that might explain things for me then, as i'm in menopause so it might explain why cops don't do anything for me lol, but i have ordered scented cougar so it might work seeing as it works for you lol!

i haven't seen Dom Noire on the website as it sounds interesting!

I already weighed in on this earlier, but I wanted to clarify.

I love cops, I really do!  I wear them for how they make me feel, and for th BF. They most definitely have an effect on him. As in no doubt whatsoever effective! I have been in this relationship for 17 years, I’m 62 and he is a few years older than I am. I tell you what, cops - and especially the  even more effective Sexpionage- on me in a closed small area such as our vehicle,  equals instant woody, like find a secluded place to stop for a while, type woody! (god, I hope my daughter doesn’t read this, she wears some LPMP fragrances, but I don’t think she’s on the forum,  lol) 

Even though I wear something with copulins daily, how they affect the general male population has not been on my radar.  I do not, and will not venture out solo wearing Sexpionage though. 

1 hour ago, Eve said:

I already weighed in on this earlier, but I wanted to clarify.

I love cops, I really do!  I wear them for how they make me feel, and for th BF. They most definitely have an effect on him. As in no doubt whatsoever effective! I have been in this relationship for 17 years, I’m 62 and he is a few years older than I am. I tell you what, cops - and especially the  even more effective Sexpionage- on me in a closed small area such as our vehicle,  equals instant woody, like find a secluded place to stop for a while, type woody! (god, I hope my daughter doesn’t read this, she wears some LPMP fragrances, but I don’t think she’s on the forum,  lol) 

Even though I wear something with copulins daily, how they affect the general male population has not been on my radar.  I do not, and will not venture out solo wearing Sexpionage though. 

is it the scented one you wear of sexpionage?

roll on or spray?

which other ones work for you seeing as we are both menopause etc, i might have more results by trying the ones that work for you.

odlaisque on hubby didn't work at all.

4 minutes ago, Fang said:

which other ones work for you seeing as we are both menopause etc, i might have more results by trying the ones that work for you.

odlaisque on hubby didn't work at all.

I use the UN sexpionage. Let it dry down for a while before adding fragrance over it.

Even though the most popular application advice says to apply nothing above the neckline of clothing, I pull my hair up where it can’t touch it when wet (DON’T! Get it in hair!) and apply a little on sides of neck and back of it, just because it’s a warm place and it will be near to his nose ?. It absolutely requires a fragrance strong enough to cover it completely.  

Other places I apply, is  a dot in the cleavage,  I also apply little  swipe on my sides, small of back, and where my legs meet my pelvis, but not too close to his “target”. Not much anywhere, but several locations.   Basically anywhere that generates a lot of heat, but not where he is likely to get it in his mouth. I avoid all fragrance at these spots because it tastes so bad!  So, if you husband is a neck nibbler, don’t put it there haha. 

Odalesque was not a hit for him either. 

Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, and LFN. All in the  UN variety. 

For scented cops cops I wear

PheroGirl on body (applied as described above) with UNE converted to spray for hair and clothes. I usually layer with OCCO White and NoCo White. 

Sexpionage is is heavy duty get laid phero (for me) BI seems to be effective but not as much so, and LFN is good, and I don’t feel weird wearing that one out in public, so it definitely has its place as it is more versatile for broader situations. 

All of them require a good cover scent. I’ve not had any bleed through though if I wait until they dry to add fragrance. 

I frequently wear the virgin Wild Cherry (it is sold out though) and virgin Bad Girl. There is some of that left, I believe. I have the phero Bad Girl with leather (2018) but rarely wear it. I like the scent, but prefer to use other, or no  pheros. 

My guy is a smoker, ( hopefully one day this won’t be the case) so his sense of smell is not that acute. The pheromones and copulins work with the brain though. The only LPMP fragrance he expressed a dislike of was Juicy Lucy. And it was still wet, so he might have eventually warmed to it, but it wasn’t a favorite of mine and I put it aside and eventually gave it away I believe. 

It it is an interesting journey, finding what works.

In our situation, it is a big boost to his sense of maleness I think (he doesn’t know about the cops/pheromones, and I plan to keep it that way!)

I found LPMP right after he’d had cardiac bypass surgery, and we were both a bit uneasy about how things were going to go when he was allowed to resume normal activity. The way I look at it, is it certainly took less stress off of him physically because much of the preliminaries were taken care of! ?

22 minutes ago, Eve said:

I use the UN sexpionage. Let it dry down for a while before adding fragrance over it.

Even though the most popular application advice says to apply nothing above the neckline of clothing, I pull my hair up where it can’t touch it when wet (DON’T! Get it in hair!) and apply a little on sides of neck and back of it, just because it’s a warm place and it will be near to his nose ?. It absolutely requires a fragrance strong enough to cover it completely.  

Other places I apply, is  a dot in the cleavage,  I also apply little  swipe on my sides, small of back, and where my legs meet my pelvis, but not too close to his “target”. Not much anywhere, but several locations.   Basically anywhere that generates a lot of heat, but not where he is likely to get it in his mouth. I avoid all fragrance at these spots because it tastes so bad!  So, if you husband is a neck nibbler, don’t put it there haha. 

Odalesque was not a hit for him either. 

Sexpionage, Blatant Invitation, and LFN. All in the  UN variety. 

For scented cops cops I wear

PheroGirl on body (applied as described above) with UNE converted to spray for hair and clothes. I usually layer with OCCO White and NoCo White. 

Sexpionage is is heavy duty get laid phero (for me) BI seems to be effective but not as much so, and LFN is good, and I don’t feel weird wearing that one out in public, so it definitely has its place as it is more versatile for broader situations. 

All of them require a good cover scent. I’ve not had any bleed through though if I wait until they dry to add fragrance. 

I frequently wear the virgin Wild Cherry (it is sold out though) and virgin Bad Girl. There is some of that left, I believe. I have the phero Bad Girl with leather (2018) but rarely wear it. I like the scent, but prefer to use other, or no  pheros. 

My guy is a smoker, ( hopefully one day this won’t be the case) so his sense of smell is not that acute. The pheromones and copulins work with the brain though. The only LPMP fragrance he expressed a dislike of was Juicy Lucy. And it was still wet, so he might have eventually warmed to it, but it wasn’t a favorite of mine and I put it aside and eventually gave it away I believe. 

It it is an interesting journey, finding what works.

In our situation, it is a big boost to his sense of maleness I think (he doesn’t know about the cops/pheromones, and I plan to keep it that way!)

I found LPMP right after he’d had cardiac bypass surgery, and we were both a bit uneasy about how things were going to go when he was allowed to resume normal activity. The way I look at it, is it certainly took less stress off of him physically because much of the preliminaries were taken care of! ?

thanks for the info will be buying these when i can!

17 hours ago, johnsonlisa90012 said:

Dom Noir is Dom+eow that's probably why. 

I receive the strongest hits and reactions with Cops but they aren't appropriate everywhere. Men seem to cling to me and act doe-eyed. I wouldn't wear anything Cop-heavy around family. First time I wore an OCCO my step-mom was enraged around me the rest of the day. Just angry. I think I went overboard that day though with the slathering.

Sometimes I can't pinpoint what pheromone is doing exactly what. LFM draws a lot of attention towards me. I never experienced much with Popularity Potion though. Perfect Match seems to make my friends sweeter. The guy I'm dating can be a real ass, I had a trial fragrance with PM (I think it was Unisexy) and it tamed him quick.