Leibchen 2022 w/Treasured Hearts

AD-Leibchen.jpg

Scent: Cozy lavender over sweet whipped vanilla.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing, spiritually uplifting.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

Okay, this is so beautiful ! I'm obsessed with Mara's lavenders, especially the gourmands. I think that this might be my favorite of what I've tried & loved so far. In the beginning, it reminds me so much of Lavender Buttercream OCCO. Creamy, rich, delicious vanilla & lavender. The drydown, on me, is a powdered sugary lavender vanilla whisper. I've never tried Treasured Hearts before...I had a trial or two in the past with it, I think ? But the scents before didn't work for me...but this phero put me in a super relaxed state ? 

Way more than Balm Bomb, even. I was having a rough day but this made me feel content & so relaxed, it made me tired. I don't think that it was an OD type of thing, even though I did slather & touch up...but this was pleasant. Not ' bleh ' tired, more like deep meditation, relaxed tired. I just found it interesting ! Can't wait to wear it around people to see what effects there may be.

Anyway, travel shock & all, I'm already so in love with this scent that I ordered a full bottle, even though the plan was to test them all first, to make one order. But nope, lol - this one is so gorgeous, not even going to risk missing out. This will be amazing with Lavender Buttercream OCCO, OCCO White, or Beth's Blushing Milkmaid.

3 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

but this phero put me in a super relaxed state ? 

Way more than Balm Bomb, even.

Yeah, Treasured hearts does that to me. It relaxes me and calms me down way better than B2.2 or Teddy or Balm Bomb. I love wearing it around my mom when she's Bitchy Bitch due to stress because of her job. And it's great for work as I work with a lot of women.

I loved your review!

11 hours ago, StrawberryKitten said:

In the beginning, it reminds me so much of Lavender Buttercream OCCO.

Originally, Leibchen was the first perfume to be made using that Lavender Buttercream b&b recipe, so yes, it's meant to! :)

Such a lovely creamy, dreamy scent. The lavender does not come across as medicinal or over the top strong as lavender sometimes can, but is instead a gentle, soft, calming, lovely scent. Totally in love with it!

Also, Treasured Hearts is a perfect choice in pheromones to go with it. Before working at home, I wore Treasured Hearts to work quite a bit because I found it helped the rougher people to be softer and nicer (both men and women). With nice people, it made them pay more attention to me, want to spend time talking with me and they would give me lots of compliments (which is always nice 😁). Even though I have quite a bit of Treasured Hearts, I just can’t pass up this beautiful scent...so, full bottle it is!

Edited by RosesArePink

On 3/22/2022 at 8:44 AM, luna65 said:

Originally, Leibchen was the first perfume to be made using that Lavender Buttercream b&b recipe, so yes, it's meant to! :)

@luna65 does it read the same as the last Liebchen? I’m anxiously awaiting my bottle?

Unfortunately I can't weigh in on this one because due to the size of the collection I couldn't get every scent (although I did get most of them).  So Liebchen was one of the ones I skipped.  I think the recipe is mostly the same, though.  So I'm looking forward to reading your take!

On 3/26/2022 at 8:15 PM, luna65 said:

I think the recipe is mostly the same, though.  So I'm looking forward to reading your take!

It’s going to be a while before I get to the Liebchen! I got a trial as well as a bottle so I wouldn’t have to open bottle just to compare. 

2 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

This is still one of my main go to scents. I love it so much. 

I just started wearing it again, once I found out Mara was recreating it. It’s so special!

I wore this today and it smells so good and it’s a lot lighter than I expected. I really like it it’s very calming! Closer to warm&cozy but more gourmand as opposed to Gogo which is heavier on me and more chocolatey. 

This one is nice, the lavender is gentle and not sharp, if you get what I mean. It's not a me scent, as I am not a lavender fan. Here where I live there's lavender everywhere during the summer, it's the only thing you can smell in the air, so I think that's why I am not a fan of it. But I am so glad that it is so gentle in Leibchen, it's lovely!

• 2 months later...

After letting it rest for 2 months lol, I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. The lavender isn’t all in my face, it's more herbal than lavender (I know lavender is a herb, but not sure how to describe it better). It's really nice, soft, cozy, gentle. I never thought I would like a lavender scent.

• 1 month later...

I just tried my sample of this a few days ago and I'm swooning, I love this so much... I never purchased this before when it was out and so happy it has Treasured Hearts in in, this has become my new go to PHERO.  I really love that this is a soft lavender and does not poke me in the eye.  Its such a warm and comforting scent.  

17 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I just tried my sample of this a few days ago and I'm swooning, I love this so much... I never purchased this before when it was out and so happy it has Treasured Hearts in in, this has become my new go to PHERO.  I really love that this is a soft lavender and does not poke me in the eye.  Its such a warm and comforting scent.  

Liebchen has been one of the scents I’ve purchased over and over! I haven’t cracked the seal on my current bottle and might get another for the vault. 

• 1 month later...

I finally have a phero story today! I wore this with BBM and LP pink spray to work and had a physical therapy appointment  afterwards well, I was definitely treated well. One of the guys was very sweet and willing to show me the exercises but also more touchy/feely than usual and he had a big smile when he said hi to me. It was really cute. Lol

Everyone was joking around and laughing and it was definitely way more upbeat today.

I definitely recommend this combo. Also, it chilled me out and made me carefree and I’m about to start my cycle. 

Edited by Vika

1 hour ago, Femmefatale said:

@vika did Liebchen, lp pink, and bbm together smell like extra buttery pink sugar Liebchen? 

Yes!!! I smelled like pink birthday cake! And it melded and just smelled sugary and delicious! 

• 9 months later...
15 minutes ago, Femmefatale said:

Is Liebchen gone? 

Opps I can’t edit.

@Potion Master is Liebchen gone?

It looks like we have 5 bottles and 7 trials left of Leibchen, it just isn't in the sale.

We omit things when they are very popular and/or we have rebrewed them due to popular demand, so in this case it would be something you need to buy, and can earn freebies from buying it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 7:26 PM, Vika said:

Closer to warm&cozy but more gourmand as opposed to Gogo which is heavier on me and more chocolatey. 

@Mila here is what Vika wrote ⬆️

I love Leibchen. I have it in spray and in oil. It's so nice and TH makes me and everyone around me more relaxed.

Thank you for reminding me of it! I am wearing it right now as I am going out with my teenage girls and my mom that can be a gruoch and TH makes them and me chill! I love how this is lavender and yet it's foody!

@Mila  I'm comparing Gogo and Liebchen side by side right now.  My Liebchen has been resting for a little under 48 hrs, so there might be some slight travel shock. 

Vika was right on when she said that Liebchen was more like Warm and Cozy, which I would say is the closest comparison I've smelled. I would consider Liebchen a "deeper", slightly more camphorous (but not in a sharp or bad way) lavender. A more lavendery lavender than Gogo, which really amped up the creme-brulee and almost chocolatey notes and doesn't feel as "lavendery." As it blooms, the vanilla comes out and it becomes that nice smooth lavender/vanila/amber that LPMP is so good at. 

The vanilla in here is also deeper and stronger than in Gogo, where the cream felt more like a creme patisserie than deep, rich, vanilla. Gogo also has a silky, light, and almost "cool" evocation to me (maybe from some kind of musk?), which I don't get in Liebchen, which is darker, deeper, and richer.  It starts out feeling like a winter scent, very rich and strong lavender/vanilla/amber, but then lightens up while keeping that essence. 

I'd say they're pretty different. So if you like lavenders, you need both!

So it won't let me edit during the sale, but I forgot to add that this is stronger and longer lasting than Gogo, which is more of a lighter summer scent. A little goes a long way!  On a scale of  1=fruity scents (which always fade fast on me) to 10=La Sylphide (which I can only do a couple of dots of before everyone is commenting on it), it's like a 8. Whereas Gogo is more like a 4.