Ambrosial Dream w/EoW Copulins

image.png.d453ecfa04ae8d70f631b7aaa0a10d9b.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Creamy fruity, starring mango and orange.

Note: 100% of the profits from this best-selling perfume will be going to help people and animals in the Ukraine. We've brewed an extra large supply in order to send as much in relief funds as we can. Please join us by donating here, thank you!: https://greatergood.org/crisis-in-ukraine-send-aid-now

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.

• luna65 unlocked this topic

This is so beautiful! I love OCCO Ambrosia and wear it often. Ambrosial Dream is fluffier, creamier, and slightly floral. Compared to OCCO Ambrosia, it is similar, but lighter. I will be wearing this a lot! ❤️

At least at first this is like the perfect intersection of OOCO: Ambrosia and an orange-vanilla type scent.  But it doesn't necessarily make me think of those from the past like Orange Droolious or Melted Dream.  The mango is still the centerpiece of this for me.  It's so sweet and juicy as always, one of my Summer loves for sure.  I don't really get the cherry at all, not like you do in Ambrosia.  And it does dry down to a rather creamy impression.

The Amber and ginger in Ambrosial Dream combine into a deeper resin for me. I’ve had many bottles of OCCO Ambrosia, and they’re quite layerable to add a little more depth/sex appeal to bright fruity fragrances, but I feel like this isn’t meant for layering, it’s a stand out. I’m guessing it will age and morph into something unforgettable over time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve gone through one full bottle of this already!  What seems oddest to me is that the dry down smells very fresh and clean.  I mean, yes, its fruity,  but its also just showered type clean.  I don’t even know if this makes sense, and I’m sure how I’m explaining it doesn’t clarify.  But how it can be an OCCO without a trace of cops truly is magic.

I wish the cherry was a little more prominent (lucky you, @citrine) but  we just can’t control our skin chemistry. I love the overall fruity scent of it.  

Of course, for me, the absence of patchouli is it’s star quality.  I’ve tried several iterations of OCCO Ambrosia with no success.  This one is the exception.  

I also love that profits are going to help the Ukraine. That alone makes me want to buy ALL of them!  but I haven’t, so far at least :lol: 

On 8/22/2022 at 3:50 PM, Eve said:

I wish the cherry was a little more prominent (lucky you, @citrine) but  we just can’t control our skin chemistry. I love the overall fruity scent of it.  

I should really try it now again, after it had time to rest :)

On 8/22/2022 at 8:50 AM, Eve said:

I’ve gone through one full bottle of this already!  What seems oddest to me is that the dry down smells very fresh and clean.  I mean, yes, its fruity,  but its also just showered type clean.  I don’t even know if this makes sense, and I’m sure how I’m explaining it doesn’t clarify.  But how it can be an OCCO without a trace of cops truly is magic.

Of course, for me, the absence of patchouli is it’s star quality.  I’ve tried several iterations of OCCO Ambrosia with no success.  This one is the exception.  

I also love that profits are going to help the Ukraine. That alone makes me want to buy ALL of them!  but I haven’t, so far at least :lol: 

I'm going to be putting in a second, smaller sale order, and I wanted you to know this review sold me on going fb unsniffed (I have a sample coming in my first order, but still waiting on it.) I've tried a couple of earlier versions and the patch has always stomped around, crushing everything else underfoot (I amp patch like whoa.) So hearing that it works for someone else who's had trouble with patch has me excited! I've always been sad I can't enjoy it as much as everyone else, but, finally, I may have my chance!

5 hours ago, greenappletart said:

I'm going to be putting in a second, smaller sale order, and I wanted you to know this review sold me on going fb unsniffed (I have a sample coming in my first order, but still waiting on it.) I've tried a couple of earlier versions and the patch has always stomped around, crushing everything else underfoot (I amp patch like whoa.) So hearing that it works for someone else who's had trouble with patch has me excited! I've always been sad I can't enjoy it as much as everyone else, but, finally, I may have my chance!

You will absolutely love it, @greenappletart. I bought 3 bottles unsniffed when it came out because patch hates me and I'm allergic to pineapple, melon, and strawberries. Anytime there's a fruity perfume without those notes, I jump on it.

17 hours ago, Kayla said:

You will absolutely love it, @greenappletart. I bought 3 bottles unsniffed when it came out because patch hates me and I'm allergic to pineapple, melon, and strawberries. Anytime there's a fruity perfume without those notes, I jump on it.

Now, I just have to decide between 1 bottle or 2! I am such a sucker for fruity scents. 

7 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Now, I just have to decide between 1 bottle or 2! I am such a sucker for fruity scents. 

If you love fruity scents and wear cops often, I'd get 2 bottles. The cops are undetectable, even when wet.

• 1 year later...

I like this so much! While wet, I'm getting that ~Dreamsicle~ vibe. I could smell the orange at first, but now I'm wondering if it's the mango I'm detecting. I believe it's the vanilla that's giving it that creaminess. I'm not getting the cherry, amber, or ginger yet. I expected this to be a warm scent, but it smells cool and refreshing. I don't recall much of how this compares to the other versions of OCCO: Ambrosia since I no longer have any old bottles of those, but if I remember correctly, the other versions smelled warmer.  I just slathered this on my arm lol. I'll see if it changes for me and will come back later. I should also perhaps let this rest before trying it again.