OCCO: Vanilla - Solid Perfume w/copulins

AD-OCCOVanilla-usgsNWTerrCanada.jpg

Scent: Luscious vanilla and copulins, with a quick dry down on the skin.

Ingredients: Lavish gourmand vanillas and copulins. Solid base of beeswax, apricot kernal, sunflower and sweet almond oils.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.

I really love this!  It is not a clone of OCCO White in solid version.   The vanilla is more gourmand and sweeter.  It develops over time, and I wish the overall fragrance had more oomph!  It is perfect for an OCCO, because where the scent should emanate is from our warmer parts of the body.  If it was a simple non pheromone fragrance without the added copulins, I’d buy it in a spray!  

It’s altogether lovely, and I’m glad I got two!  This one will surely disappear fast!   

PS, I logged back in to edit this review because I forgot to mention how well the scent covers the cops!  It absolutely does, and could be used as a stand alone fragrance!  When I first apply it I get just a nuance of copulins, but then they   vanish.  Another perfect cover created by Mara!

Edited by Eve

41 minutes ago, Eve said:

It is not a clone of OCCO White in solid version.

Yeah it's not meant to be - different sources.

I have a question for anyone who has tried it or knows more about it than I do. How long do the cops take to dry down in a solid perfume? In the other Occos and pheros with cops, I usually wait at least 10 minutes before I let clothes touch the application area. How does this compare?

2 hours ago, greenappletart said:

I have a question for anyone who has tried it or knows more about it than I do. How long do the cops take to dry down in a solid perfume? In the other Occos and pheros with cops, I usually wait at least 10 minutes before I let clothes touch the application area. How does this compare?

I don't know about pheromones in solid perfume, but I use solid perfume pretty often and the way it works is that you rub it between your fingers until it melts and then rub it into your skin until it's completely absorbed. There shouldn't be any dry down time. 

This is a really delicious, scrumptious vanilla scent! I agree with Eve that it is much sweeter and richer than OCCO White. The fragrance is really strong on me and I didn't put much on.

ETA - this lasts a long time. I put it on last night around 8PM and could still smell it at 10AM. 

Edited by Kayla

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 3:59 PM, greenappletart said:

I'm experiencing around 5 minutes before the cops meld with the skin chemistry and calm down.

On 6/9/2023 at 6:42 PM, Vixy mixy said:

I don't know about pheromones in solid perfume, but I use solid perfume pretty often and the way it works is that you rub it between your fingers until it melts and then rub it into your skin until it's completely absorbed. There shouldn't be any dry down time. 

Not for the perfume, for the copulins. It seems a bit faster in solid, and not as messy, but you can still smell the cops at first upon application. After 5 mins on me it seems to mellow out entirely.

On 6/23/2023 at 5:35 PM, raydee8_love said:

That sold out Qick

It DID, but I'm making more. I put up 48 in the first round, and I'm making another 48 this weekend.

I ALSO have some that I have been reserving aside that I am going to offer as well, at a discount. There were a few that I made a little too hard (not enough oil into the beeswax), and a few I made at the beginning where I put too much copulins. I wanted to wait until the A+ round sold through, then offer up the ones which are a touch too hard with too much cops. If anyone wants to grab one of these or few for $5 per jar, let me know. Otherwise, give me a couple of days and I will have more in the cart. The too-much-cops ones are still wearable, you just need a little more dry down time, and it actually seems like a good method to travel with since it won't spill. Just do not leave them in a hot car!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just added 25 units to the cart, and this round came out reallly good.

I used a different beeswax that is a little more yellow, just FYI, you might notice the difference if you've ordered previous lots. I think it adds a tinge of honeycomb smell to the vanilla. Yum.

It's a little on the hard side, which is good for this time of year, hopefully it will help them survive the trip in the heat!

Scent level and cops level are perfect. :)

Thanks for your patience!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I picked some up in the sale!  I wore it straight out of the box. My kitty has a very strong reaction…. First she was killer play zooming all over. Then she came  and jumped upon the bed and slept next to my leg for about 2 hours .

That was unprecedented behavior 

How much of this should we be using? Mine is sort of hard, I tried just swiping my finger over the top and it didn't pick up much. I'm thinking it will be better to scoop a little and rub it around till it softens/melts but i don't want to use too much! Pea sized seems like a lot, maybe half a pea? :)