Moroccan Nights

Dolly

OK, so this one is not what I expected, but I am still very glad I got a full bottle unsniffed! I expected it to be very dark, but it isn't....it is light, but not overly so......a mix of fig, floral, and spice....but it is not all "in your face".....it is almost as if you are standing outside and get scents wafting on a breeze.....very nice blend, ladies!!

Like you, Dolly, I was eyeballing this one. I ALMOST got a full bottle. I settled for a sample because I wasn't sure how dark it was. I'm really excited to try this now.

OK, so this one is not what I expected, but I am still very glad I got a full bottle unsniffed! I expected it to be very dark, but it isn't....it is light, but not overly so......a mix of fig, floral, and spice....but it is not all "in your face".....it is almost as if you are standing outside and get scents wafting on a breeze.....very nice blend, ladies!!

You are right with the scent on this one Dolly. I didn't think I would be impressed by this one but was wonderfully surprised. I am actually wanting a full one of this or maybe some samples to keep on hand for sure. Yeah, I like this one.

Djac

Wet, this was sweet, syrupy and fruity, yet distinctively exotic. There is some sweet spice in here (cardamom?). I can smell the pear and fig coming in and out and get the feel of spiced apple. The violet is peppery, yet soft. As it dries, the violets start to come out nicely. When completely dry, it is an almost intoxicating floral. Like walking through wild violets on a hot, humid summer night. The scent clings to you and the hint of exotic fruit and spiced liquor from a shared dessert clings to your lover's breath. The two mingle as you close in for the kiss. Very sexy, in a subtle way.

I agree, this is probably a scent that will become gorgeous with age...thicker and heavier.

I was actually hoping for something thicker and heavier off the bat...more of the resins and more of the booziness, but all i'm getting are the fruits and a wee bit of a sniff of incense.

Still quite pretty, just not what I was expecting or looking for from this one.

• 2 weeks later...

this was exoctic spice with a splash of figs, it was also like a dry aquatic incense - like previously soaked herbs drying in the sun, there is a powdery sweetness that keeps it from being dark, i love this and so glad i was able to trade for it as i wanted a full bottle

• 2 weeks later...

I like this because I really can't compare it to anything else I've ever smelled, heh. I can't even really describe it except to say it works very nicely, and the brandy doesn't turn to hairspray! I guess the primary vibe I get is the spiced fruit, it's most pear-like in the vial, the fig is more prominent upon application. In the drydown I get more of the myrrh, but it's got to be the softest myrrh I've ever worn, very nice.

This one was lovely, but it didn't work for me unfortunately... It's too light and just turned into a sweet floral schampoo scent on me :D

I guess I need things to be a bit darker and dirtier....

• 2 years later...