New Releases for JANUARY 2010

I got my order....I just love LP Silver.....I think it's my fav of all the LP's.

I also liked the cupidity....very mellon/fruity...It reminded me of youth...so I gave it to my 17 yr old daughter.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my order today! So far I'm loving Temptasia, Heart of Fire and Indigo Queen. I got my Heart of Fire amped with 2xLeather, so I can't wait to try it out. :banana052:

please review them when you can.

I have to live vicariously through you gals....

:PIGEON~12:

I got my order....I just love LP Silver.....I think it's my fav of all the LP's.

[eyes bulge enormous] since you're in Jersey...and I'm in Jersey...does that *possibly* mean a very happy package stuffed full of smelly goodness just *might* possibly be on my doorstep in the very near future if not *this afternoon*.......

I promise reviews before this budding sinus infection does away with my sense of smell!

Edited by Invidiana

Good Morning. Well, first off id like to say thank you for the wonderful valentine goodies and the ladies have done it again! I like all the January releases. Iam considering getting another sampler. You guys are good! ;)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I just have to say, I love January!!! I think that this is the highest percentage of "hits" for me of any collection since I started my addiction...um, collection! I broke down and ordered 3 bottles last night, Cupidity, Dream Lover and Feral. My cc is getting a workout!!

oh my gosh you guys this is a really hard decision. Iam leaning towards "Dangerous Games" right now but iam not sure because they are all soo good. "Ravished", "Feral", "Dream Lover" "Love Potion: Silver", ahhh!!! Iam going to make my decision by the end of the week when I get my money fairy because as of right now iam in love with the January releases and can't choose. ;) :rubbing-head: or what i can also do is buy a big bottle of the one i really like and request 2 free samples of the other once i really liked because i havent requested my freebies for this month yet.

Edited by AncientGoddess

So I thought about it and thought about it and right now am caught up between

"Dream Lover" and "Ravished". Iam thinking since the February releases will be out soon iam gonna wait to order then and place a bigger order cause I know iam going to get the sampler for February so iam just gonna wait a few more days, get the sampler along with a big bottle of whatever I finally can decide on from the January releases. By the time the February sampler gets here i should be able to finally make up my mind. Dang ladies, you guys are good!!! :)