SHADOW DANCE

Dolly

AD-ShadowDance.jpg

Shadow Dance

She divides the day from the night, she is the shadow and the light the moon’s mystery is divine the shadow dance a ritual to invoke all of time. In homage to the moon goddess of the Blackfoot nation, Komorkis, this potion acknowledges the duality of dark and light, day and night, mystery and revelation…the shadow which occludes and the dance which invites the secret to be revealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts, sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money.
CASSIE FLOWER ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
CASSIA (cinnamon) ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, so I HAVE to go place an order for this one!

I immediately get the amber.....love love LOVE amber! Then I get hints of cinnamon, a slight spiciness, and a tinge of vanilla.....this is absolutely lovely! A hoarding I go!!!

This one "caught" my nose as soon as I smelled it! I know the amber/vanilla/patchouli aren't meant to be reminscent of the LP base necessarily, but they work together on me just as wonderfully as the other, with a lovely warm cloud of the cassia and Cassie flower in the center...so nice! I was surprised, actually, because usually cassia amps up to DOOM levels on me, but the other notes really keep it in check.

This one "caught" my nose as soon as I smelled it! I know the amber/vanilla/patchouli aren't meant to be reminscent of the LP base necessarily, but they work together on me just as wonderfully as the other, with a lovely warm cloud of the cassia and Cassie flower in the center...so nice! I was surprised, actually, because usually cassia amps up to DOOM levels on me, but the other notes really keep it in check.

OH I KNOW! As an amber lover, this one caught me too! I had to order like 4 bottles of it....<sigh>.....my wallet is hiding again.....

And...another one for me. Thanks, Dolly!! :)

You're very welcome! This one is gorgeous!

Well then ,this is a must try for me on my next order,ahem,assuming there is any left! :) I have never smelled anything with Cassia in it,I don't think anyway.Sounds most interesting,as does the name and descriptions.

I don't understand.... Where is the lush amber & vanilla???

I get a harsh smokey/bbq-ish wickerchair scent :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I'm at a crackin hog roast here ladies, but where the heck is my vanilla dessert eh??

I don't understand.... Where is the lush amber & vanilla???

I get a harsh smokey/bbq-ish wickerchair scent ^_^ I'm at a crackin hog roast here ladies, but where the heck is my vanilla dessert eh??

Oh, I am so sad for you.....this one is fabulous on me.....

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, I am so sad for you.....this one is fabulous on me.....

I am going to be springing this one on my man tonight (along with a TON of Leather......hehehehehehe......will let you all how it goes.....

• 2 weeks later...

This is delicious. Well, I'm a vanilla ho so of course it's going to be delicious to me. :D It's a thick creamy vanilla with the added body of amber over shadowy patchouli and cassia flower with just a hint of spice from the cinnamon. The more it dries down, the richer and more seductive it gets. I love it.

• 3 months later...

I just had to revive this thread.....I just LOVE this one! It is light and creamy in the forefront, with an undercurrent of mystery running in the background......I think this one will be a candidate for a relaxing weekend with my sweetie this weekend.....

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just had to post on this one again! I am wearing it today (on one side, with Spontaneous Combustion on the other....I was torn!).....

This one has aged very well.....it is VERY smooth on me, with lots of amber.....a very lush feeling. Not too light, but not very dark either. I still love it.....good thing I picked up 4 bottles huh?

It would be very good for those of you who don't like strong, in-your-face scents.....it is there, but not loud at all......

Edited by Dolly

• 3 months later...

The amber and patchouli are the strongest notes on me. The addition of cassia lends it extra warmth, and the vanilla rounds it out beautifully. However, this is very different from the regular "exotic gourmand" kind of scent. There is something deep and mysterious about it - like a cooler undercurrent that contrasts with the warmth of the main notes.

This is a great illustration of the concept behind the blend, as well as a wonderful scent that I'd recommend to all amber and patchouli lovers!

• 2 months later...

ok, I am reviving an old thread but i just gotta say how much i love this. Dark and sexy. I got a strange hit and i am not sure if it was the scent or the Leather but i got a dirty dance from another woman at the bar wearing this. And she was totally up in my cleavage too( which was the only spot with a scent) so strange. I never get reactions like that

ok, I am reviving an old thread but i just gotta say how much i love this. Dark and sexy. I got a strange hit and i am not sure if it was the scent or the Leather but i got a dirty dance from another woman at the bar wearing this. And she was totally up in my cleavage too( which was the only spot with a scent) so strange. I never get reactions like that

It isn't very dark on me....it has like an essence of mystery to it though.....on me it is very lush feeling.....I love it!

• 4 years later...

I also get the wicker chair and an armful of patchouli. The Amber only lasted a minute at the fore. It's still there underneath but the wicker/grassy smell even hides the beloved cinnamon. Hopefully it will dry down back to Amber.