Premeditated Passion

luna65

This starts out with the most juicylicious passionfruit note...it takes me back to the first time I smelled passionfruit in fragrance form. It was a body wash I bought in Martinique (I think, it was either there or Barbados) and I just adored it. I can't really sense the lychee except that it probably contributes to the ripe characteristic. Over time, it evolves to a more warm smooth skin scent type of fragrance, one of those where you want to be sniffed up close (and we know what that leads to!). I used to be leery of tonka, but M&D have great sources, this works so well with my skin.

I could see PP being a good one for a cops add-in; by the time the EoW settles down it will have moved from the FRUITY! stage into the sexy warmth stage.

• 1 month later...

Yum, this is tangy and tropical. The passion fruit and lychee are the perfect juicy exotic mix! As it dries down the sensuality of the tonka and oude come through, and it's one of those scents you keep sniffing to see just what that sexy element is. The cardamom is not very noticeable but just gives it that perfect dash of wickedness.

At first blush this was a bit too sticky fruity and I blanched...

But after a bit, once thoroughly dried, it is that strangely sexy smell that only LP fruit blends can be. Hard to explain how that works. I slathered a goodly amount and went outside on a semi-blustery day to trim my garden of the winter's slough, and I would frequently catch lovely wafts of Premeditated Passion.

So now I have a special fondness for it. Funny how scent association is so strong - it will forever remind me of cool early Spring and deep blue skies...and rose thorns, and bleeding arms...j/k

• 5 weeks later...

This one was a surprise hit for me. After That Kind of Girl being a bit too sweet I was weary of fruits, but this one, which sweet and flirty, wasn't too sticky or cloying, but rather also pretty fresh and sexy. I find myself wearing it a lot! :yeahthat:

Edited by donthate

• 5 months later...
it is that strangely sexy smell that only LP fruit blends can be.

This is what I keep saying! Sexy Fruit! Sexy Food!

How have I not reviewed this? it's soooo delicious and close and sweet and sexy. Up front it reminds me of Escada Island Kiss, the bright blast of fruit, but it actually isn't quite as sweet as that.

In fact I CAME looking for this thread to see if anyone had opined on boosting it, and voila, luna mentioned cops. I see a boosted bottle of this in my future... I can see this being great with PP too, doncha'll think? - kind of like Wildflower - a super girly sheer veil with the PP pow.

Edited by tyvey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I couldn't smell the lychee in the vial until a couple of nights ago, I decided to empty my sniffee into my container of body cream (3-4 nights worth of slathering).

I decided to use both the body cream and ran the dipper stick on my chest and hair. The scent actually lasted till late afternoon and I refreshed with very lightly.

Beautiful but I'm uncertain if the scent is so strong/overpowering that started a headache.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm trying this one today and also really really like it. It started off very fruity with the passion fruit, but now has a more mellow tropical scent. I wasn't sure what Tonka scent was, looked it up and it's got to be what I now smell. Love it.

At first this was a lovely, sweet, fruity floral. But I'm sad to say that after a few minutes the citrus note comes out in this in a not so nice, lemony way. It's also irritating my skin a little, which is never a good sign. Washing this one off.