Tyvey's Musk, Peony & Plum

tyvey

M&D, I am beside myself. This is a vastly more beautiful, lush, harmonious complex creation than the yummiest thing I had envisioned. It is a huge gushing juicy burst of plum, a very very sweet plum, and it is blended seamlessly with the peony. And the musk amount and kind is just perfect. I love that you have somehow made the plum feel NOT overly in-your-face foody. I could swear there is some tropical or other very rich fruit going on in there too, like mango or maybe peach? At any rate it is simply stunning. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

I'm also speechless with this! It takes the notion of fruity florals being either cloying or way too upbeat and turns it completely inside out. This is downright sexy. The juicy plum is supported by velvety pink peony petals, all on a bed of soft come-hither musk. Like Tyvey said, it's lush, tropical, sensual...la package totale. Looking at my vampire face you would never guess I actually like a fruity floral, but this one is just yes, yes, yes all the way.

Edited by Invidiana

I love plum - I have to try this! Wish there were vials avail of the custom scents, so many look delicious. Of course, I understand "Limited Edition". I am fairly new to LP, I feel like a kid in a candy store!

At first I get Tart then it dies down to a soft sweet sexy purple slight floral yumminess :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For me this has been a particularly dramatic example of how LPs change as they age. Fresh, it was a very bright plum, and very bright peony - drying to a very pretty blended single flower-fruit, that clear-hard-candy quality that no one does like LPMP, a candy this color: (sorry I tried to shrink the image but it won't stay shrunk)

color_cube_22.jpg

After some time it mellowed out, less bright, more "even" throughout the wear (wet, dry, late drydown), warmer, and the musk became a more equal player. It became less translucent and more...almost creamy.

Now it is soft & milky (that's how the musk is coming across, I think). It is almost unrecognizably different from when it was fresh, other than that purple-pink flowerfruit being constant - otherwise it has changed SO much in boldness, "texture" and "attitude". It is utterly unique, pretty & sweet and yet not too young-feeling. It has put me in a fantastic mood. Sigh...*LPMP love*

• 4 months later...

When I went throught my LP collection, I found that I still have a (almost empty) bottle of this gorgeous perfume. It's really juicy ripe plum plus lovely peony. And the choice of musk blends so well with the other ingredients. My compliments to Tyvey for this great idea and to Mara for this great work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I poured this on me on purpose and I did not regret it one bit. I marinated in it. I sat there Indian style on my carpet at the foot of my bed, purring like a banshee on crack cocaine. I saw butterflies and heaven, chocolate and John Lennon.

This is glitter wrapped in velvet dreams. This can save the world from the Mayan explosion. Amen.

I NEED THIS FOR ETERNITY WHERE CAN I FIND ?