Lusty Licious

Invidiana

You guys should try That Kind of Girl if you love Blackberry, vanilla, amber, brown sugar delights!

"That Kind If Girl" is wonderful!! I have 2 FBs. :purr:

Duhh... Thanks Hearts :)

Edited by StacyK

Stacy, it's Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. :)

ETA: Ooops, got here a little too late. Hearts beat me. :)

Edited by StoremyWhether

Creamy goooooodnessss :Emoticons04235: I love how wonderfully LPs layer and compliment one another :heart:

Lusty Licious: BLACKBERRY, PUMPKIN, VANILLA, RED GRAPEFRUIT, AMBER, FUDGE, MILK/BUTTER/CREAM, SPICES

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid w/EO: VANILLA, BUTTER, EGG, SUGAR, COCONUT

The blackberry and grapefruit give it a lift and what I think some of you say is a "brightness" and then everything else is...... just DELICIOUS!

Cops don't hurt either LOL!

Creamy goooooodnessss :Emoticons04235: I love how wonderfully LPs layer and compliment one another :heart:

Lusty Licious: BLACKBERRY, PUMPKIN, VANILLA, RED GRAPEFRUIT, AMBER, FUDGE, MILK/BUTTER/CREAM, SPICES

Beth's Blushing Milkmaid w/EO: VANILLA, BUTTER, EGG, SUGAR, COCONUT

The blackberry and grapefruit give it a lift and what I think some of you say is a "brightness" and then everything else is...... just DELICIOUS!

Cops don't hurt either LOL!

Had I not gotten a sample of this one, I would have never tried it on its own as all of these notes are not ones that usually work for me, but this combination is pure bliss on me

I really want a FB of this. It really is a yummy scent. I think it goes well from summer to autumn too... Some scents remind me of summertime, warm days, being at the beach, etc., others remind me the holidays and warm coats. This one swings either way. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Blackberry is the star note for me in Lusty Licious. It's tart and goes a bit perfume-y. There is a hint of pumpkin and spice but almost no trace of caramel or fudge. This scent is really pretty- a nice fruity scent that reminds me of fall time.

Blackberry is the star note for me in Lusty Licious. It's tart and goes a bit perfume-y. There is a hint of pumpkin and spice but almost no trace of caramel or fudge. This scent is really pretty- a nice fruity scent that reminds me of fall time.

That's cray girl that you don't get any fudge. For me this is really incredibly sexy. It's like the sexed up Jessica Rabbit of Tyvey's Wonderland.

It's like Jessica Rabbit fell down that hole and went straight for the hookah session followed by a night cap with the Mad Hatter ( Johnny Depp )

It's ultra sexy, and fem, the kind that makes him want to lean in for a better smell. I have a bottle that I purchased last year during the sale, and I also have a 5ml bottle otherwise I would be all over this mofo. I might pick up a spare after I go through all my wants.

You cannot go wrong with this- either for bedtime, playtime, or worktime.

Would this hold up to a dose of cops?

Having used it with great success with BBM, I'm thinking that it's perfect for cops!

That's cray girl that you don't get any fudge. For me this is really incredibly sexy. It's like the sexed up Jessica Rabbit of Tyvey's Wonderland.

It's like Jessica Rabbit fell down that hole and went straight for the hookah session followed by a night cap with the Mad Hatter ( Johnny Depp )

It's ultra sexy, and fem, the kind that makes him want to lean in for a better smell. I have a bottle that I purchased last year during the sale, and I also have a 5ml bottle otherwise I would be all over this mofo. I might pick up a spare after I go through all my wants.

You cannot go wrong with this- either for bedtime, playtime, or worktime.

I got one as a freebie sale bottle- I'm going to layer with some Regal Confection to bring out the fudge!

Wow...I totally get the fudginess and spice (cinnamon likes me lol) and I've doctored this one up with cops in an experiment and it still smells like Lusty Licious to my nose :)

After waffling back and forth, I just reserved a bottle of this. I really like it but I like everything here so its always a harder decision than it should be!! Ugh. I really did like this with the BBM though so I think I'll be changing it up now and then with that. I do like that spicy berry scent.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

On wet, I got lots of berries, which reminded me of That Kind of Girl. The pumpkin and spice slowly show up and melded with the berries on dry down. Interesting scent and will probably wear it during the cooler weather.