Lusty Licious

Invidiana

AD-LustyLicious.jpg?v=7516fd43adaa

Lusty Licious

A truly lust-inspiring blend of pumpkin and vanilla fudge, thickened with dark sweet amber, layered with juicy blackberry and just a small splash of grapefruit...if there's no naughty nibbling once he gets a whiff, you might want to check his pulse!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

BLACKBERRY ~ Fertility, love, creativity. Healing, money attraction, protection.

PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

RED GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty and youth glamour.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

FUDGE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

SPICES ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first reaction to this was ohhhhh mmmmmyyy. It just packs a wallop of foody-sexy goodness and only keeps getting better. It starts out very fruity, lots of blackberry with a zing of grapefruit, but then the buttery pumpkin emerges and after that...the gooey stuff. The whole vanilla fudge shebang and the naughty caramelly amber come out to play and take it to a whole other level. The blackberry and grapefruit are still there, but take a polite backseat to all that rich sexy goodness. It ends up being this thick sticky slightly fruity and absolutely mouthwatering buttercreamy pumpkin concoction with just a hint of spice to give it that final touch. Forget anyone else wanting to eat me, putting this on makes me want to nom myself (no, not that way)!

you dirty birdy :D LOL. This is the one I am most curious about this month. Everything sounds amazing about it. Hopefully not too caramelly

My parrot's the dirty birdy, he's the one who craps all over the house! :lol: I don't find it caramelly (though I personally love caramel), more buttery and creamy with fruity undertones. Makes me think of a creamier, vanillaed version of Plenty. If you like that one you'll loooove this.

I love the blackberry in this - for the same reason I love it in That Kind of Girl - it's so luscious! After a time it turns to spicy berry and then to spicy candied berry; there's a weight to the fudge accord which gives it a thick sugary feel. I think it goes a bit too spicy on me - which a lot of pumpkin-type blends tend to do, sadly - but I do get all the layers, which is nice.

My parrot's the dirty birdy, he's the one who craps all over the house! :) I don't find it caramelly (though I personally love caramel), more buttery and creamy with fruity undertones. Makes me think of a creamier, vanillaed version of Plenty. If you like that one you'll loooove this.

Plenty, you say...... :woohoonaner2gy:

Got my sample of this today...amazing!! I cannot even explain how much I love this one. Fresh and complex and sweet in the beginning and the perfect sweet foodie fudgy drydown. Next full bottle!

On me, the spice comes out the strongest, with a dark pumpkin-y scent in the background. It seems kind of... dry? It's funny, because in the vial the fruity, berry scent is foremost.

On drydown, a little caramel comes through. Mmmm.

I love this one, although I don't get as much fruity as I do spicy and caramelly. In the bottle it smells sweet and fruity, but on me it gets spicy right away, then kind of buttery and creamy.

I really wish I'd get the luscious caramel, vanilla fudge & pumpkin goodness but alas I don't :)

Don't get me wrong, this one is nice & very intriguing, but not what I hope it would be.

Wet I get an initial berry explosion, but it's not sickly sweet berries, it's a tart berry pie scent...a very rich & warm one. It really smells like fresh berry pie! It's droolworthy where pies are concerned but I don't want to smell like a cherry pie :)

After dry down this does mellow somewhat, with the fruity note being slightly less intense, but it's still very much a golden berry pie. There is a faint perfumey quality too it too, I'm not sure I really want to call it musky floral but that's the best way I can describe it. It's nice though and blends really well with the rest of the fruit pie.

This one has amazing staying power on me too...it's still there even after washing my hands...twice!

OK my experience with Lusty Licious is sorta kinda like Rosebud's. I get a vague softly berry hint. After a few minutes I might get a slight intimation of cocoa. And then it's gone. Poof.

Pretty.

Well DH did say he liked it before it fled into the ozone. So there's that.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of Pillow Patter - the same girly bright red-and-pink freshness. Also some powder. Would have great commercial appeal. Pretty enough, but there are others in this newly arrived order I'm plowing through that interest me more.

• 1 month later...

Came across my bottle of this today, forgot how much I love it!! The fruity spicy nommy is soooo good.

• 4 months later...

This is how it works on me, too. I LOVE it! It was a psychic freebie in my last order, as I've been wanting to try it. Am going to have to procure more!

On me, the spice comes out the strongest, with a dark pumpkin-y scent in the background. It seems kind of... dry? It's funny, because in the vial the fruity, berry scent is foremost.

On drydown, a little caramel comes through. Mmmm.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The initial grapefruit and candied berry succulence makes me drool.

Now that the dry down is here it's much softer and blended with the pumpkin and chocolate.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 3 months later...

I absolutely love Lusty Licious! Well, that's no surprise, given that blackberry is one of my favourite notes - and boy, is it ever strong on me in this one! (not that I'm complaining, of course :lol: )

Ripe juicy berries, a touch of grapefruit for added zing and bubbliness, then a lovely creaminess with a hint of spice. I was surprised to see several people comment that it was faint, because on my skin, it is a big, bold - and really fun - red scent.

The blackberry, pumpkin, cream, and spices drives my guy crazy. I thought at first that it wore off rather quickly but apparently the scent was still on me by the end of the day and settled nicely against my skin.

I couldn't smell the vanilla as much, which is a signature note for me, but I loved it. A very playfully flirty scent.

This reminds me of Pillow Patter - the same girly bright red-and-pink freshness. Also some powder. Would have great commercial appeal. Pretty enough, but there are others in this newly arrived order I'm plowing through that interest me more.

Never came back to report that when it dies down from that initial berriness, it goes very warm, sexy, pumpkin buttery. Becomes quite a different thing. On me it does have great staying power on me as well -- all day long, and it was hot & humid as heck.

• 1 year later...

WELL. BUMP! Just ordered this one. Can't believe I found it buried here. It sounds so good that I would have figured it to be GGG! I think I have more LPs than should be lawful...that is NOT a complaint!lol! I think this will be one that hubby and I will BOTH like :D So - after marinating since anyone's written anything back in May 2011 - who still loves it???

I just got a sample of this one and I really love it....

First I get at the wet stage, tons of blackberry with a hint of citrus. I love how the grapefruit in this blend does not take it over rather it complements it but then as I wear it a bit longer a bit of buttery cream pops out. I have to tell you that I was shocked that this had pumpkin in it as pumpkin never works well on me but in this blend its so hidden and it pops up with just a dab of creamery that I can handle it. I can detect the amber in this.

After wearing this all day its like I'm wearing this sexy conconcation of blackberry vanilla amber. I love how this is so mouthwatering delicious on me and I love how it stays with me...

OHMYGOSH you make this sound so scrumilicious! Mmmm, blackberry vanilla amber.... :Emoticons04235: Sounds like it's still VERY yummy :w00t:

You guys should try That Kind of Girl if you love Blackberry, vanilla, amber, brown sugar delights!

:blink:

Thank you, I just looked this one up and it appers to be right up my alley...so excited its still

available.

Right behind you Dol......YES!YES! Now when I order a fb of Amazonian Zee...which I'm thinking will be bound to happen after I get the sample....I'll have something else to add to my order... :blush: Really?! REALLY?! Am I ALREADY plotting my NEXT order??? Um, yes, it appears so....right behind you dolphindolls LOL Edited by NuTrix

:blink:

Right behind you Dol......YES!YES! Now when I order a fb of Amazonian Zee...which I'm thinking will be bound to happen after I get the sample....I'll have something else to add to my order... :blush: Really?! REALLY?! Am I ALREADY plotting my NEXT order??? Um, yes, it appears so....right behind you dolphindolls LOL

I have this and it's all yummy berries and fudge! I got it boosed with SS4W because the girl on the bottle screams SEXY!

I have this and it's all yummy berries and fudge! I got it boosed with SS4W because the girl on the bottle screams SEXY!

Do you think it's heavy and lasting enough to hold a boost of cops?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Update! Just got my package woo-hoo!!!

Ooooo! I think cops would compliment this one! I had a terrible time getting the lid off. The bottle is full to the brim but it leaked enough that the label was soaked so I had hubby use his super strength to open it and then wrapped clear tape around the label and this should preserve it well enough :) I'm still trying to figure out how the bottle is still full, lol, but hey - that's a GOOD thing right?! Back to my thoughts....

At first it seemed fruity but I totally (upon deeper huffing - it's all over my hands now from taking care of the label) get the spices, vanilla & creams, but it has a lightness that's very definitely fruity (from the blackberry and red grapefruit?) but this is ridiculously balanced! This one is so different than anything I've ever smelled...like EVERYTHING HERE...HOLY MOLY I LOVE LPMP! :hearts0425::Emoticons04235::LuvU396::cat690::love592:

Edited by NuTrix

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing this one again today :) This time it came out all berries and spices at first but still creamy and delicious! This one is so yummy. I had asked if anyone thought it could be boosted with cops but I think if I add any it won't be much. As decadent and deliciously drool worthy as it seems, it isn't heavy on me at all...but if it's true that 3 drops of cops in a gallon is all it takes to get a reaction then I don't think that a few added here will hurt anything :666:

Edit:

Oh! And That Kind of Girl in in the mail and on it's way! SO looking forward to getting my nose around THAT one too :D

Edited by NuTrix

• 1 month later...

I wore this to bed the other night and I love how creamy this one is on. Its all Blackberry goodness on me and the pumpkin and fudge play very small roles in this blend on my skin, which works great, since I'm not a huge pumpkin fan. I pair this with BBM and its magic

Molls sent me a sample of this one and it was really spicy!! I liked it a lot. Then I decided to put a little Beth's Blushing Milkmaid with it and I swear it smells like vanilla chai now. That made it even better!!! LOL

I love the blackberry in this - for the same reason I love it in That Kind of Girl - it's so luscious! After a time it turns to spicy berry and then to spicy candied berry; there's a weight to the fudge accord which gives it a thick sugary feel. I think it goes a bit too spicy on me - which a lot of pumpkin-type blends tend to do, sadly - but I do get all the layers, which is nice.

I need to try this again. I should have loved this given the notes but I got like a cough syrup note off it.

I love That Kind Of Girl ( 2 FBs worth of love).

I'll give the trial another shot.. who knows.

Molls sent me a sample of this one and it was really spicy!! I liked it a lot. Then I decided to put a little Beth's Blushing Milkmaid with it and I swear it smells like vanilla chai now. That made it even better!!! LOL

OHMYGOSHIHAVETOTRYTHISCUZILOVECHAITEAWITHCREAM!!! Decision for what to wear today - check :idea:

Great idea to pair it with BBM.

Yes! It was! I went with BBM and LL + Perfect Match and Open Windows for work and WHAT A SLAM DUNK COMBO.

It was like this = :Emoticons04235: FROM EVERYBODY!

I got complimented on how I looked, my shoes, how GOOD I smelled - hehehe....And I DID smell delicious :Emoticons0424:

What a great idea! Thank you! :Love09751::nice09715:

LOL, NuTrix, that is so awesome!!! I'm so glad you liked it too!!! I think I'm starting to get the layering and boy, does BBM pack a wallop when you mix it. I actually don't really like it as much by itself but its turning into my layering go-to scent! Great combo too, I need to give that a shot!!