Liquid Moonbeams

ladybegood1

NIGHT PHLOX ~ Compatibility, uniting of souls, sweet dreams, marriage proposal.

EVENING STOCK ~ Happiness, contentment.

LOTUS ~ No man can refuse the woman who wears this; lovers reunited, protection. Symbolizes intellect, mental energies and illumination. Inspiration, clarity, purification.

TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.

CASSIA ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

This one surprised me! It is yummy and completely impossible for me to describe adequately!

It is a complex scent, but I get hints of each of the components--as if someone dances by and stirs all the scents in the air. I can pick out the lotus, the tobacco, and the sweet spices, below it all it the amber and the musk...they hold it to a sexier depth. This is really an interesting scent. I will have to wear it on it's own (testing today! LOL) for a full day to see if it full bottle worth...but I am thinking it may be.

This one actually makes me think of one of my favorite melodies...

Edited by ladybegood1

No the lotus is different then carnation it is soft but really beautiful. It is one of those scent notes I am fast becoming addicted to! LOL

This one interests me because it has some notes I've never heard of before.

Me too! I'll have to search on the notes in this scent. I guess I'll have to wait till my next order before I can lay my hands on one.

SO sad this one didn't work for me. Something in it just didn't click with my chemistry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Have I not declared my love for this one yet? It's soft and feminine with a bit of added mystery and without being a screeching floral. Initially I get the night-blooming florals which have a certain cool and ethereal quality, and as it dries down the musk and amber add body. There are only the slightest traces of clove and cassia that don't amp but give it a bit of earthy warmth, and the tobacco adds a diaphanous smoky veil. So glad I finally got a bottle. :Hug_emoticon:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ack! The clove was really prominent for me! I waited and waited for the clove note to die down a bit, but after 3 hours, I only get hints of the lovely lotus and amber. The kick of clove was really the only thing I could smell. I probably can't wear this on my own, but like the idea of layering it over something overly sweet for a spicy kick.

• 7 years later...

Getting around to reviewing some older samples from trades. I have no idea what half the notes are, but this starts out a little sharply floral, but dries down to a lovely soft amber that reminds me of the drydown of Lady Frost (I wonder if those have the same white amber? Or maybe it's just my nose making weird associations.) Light and a little mysterious. 

• 4 months later...

Yesterday for our shopping trip I decided to randomly apply something from my shelf labelled "metallic". These are scents that are not foodie, not obviously herbal, ourdoorsy, spiritual, or sexy. And my husband kept complimenting me on this one ! I was astounded. He's known me to be wearing LPMP for over 10 years now. He rarely says anything anymore, not even to the ones with copulins. 

Some of the others I have in the 'metallic' category: Iron Angel, Sapphires, Silver, and a few more. Obviously going to revisit them all so I can see if hubby notices, hehe. Lordie this is so much fun. :purr: