Do some guys not react to pheros?

Hello, all. I am new to this forum. I think I got some of this stuff a little too late. I was thinking none of the products I got were working, because they didn't seem to make much of an effect on my BF. He was not very affectionate and I actually thought he seemed more put-off when I wore these. Come to find out, he had started sleeping with one of my friends the week before I got these, so I guess that would explain it! Grrrrr! It's been a rough few weeks.

Anyway, I am wondering if these blends work on everyone, or if some people are just not as sensitive to them. I know eventually I am gonna want to start dating again, so I am still trying to figure things out. So far I have BI(un), LAM, Sparkle Fuschia, and samples of Phero Girl (LOVE this scent - strangely, though, seems to draw women to me??), Cougar (unsure on this one), Sexology(like the smell), and Closer.

Any input? Anything I could wear that would make my ex's jaw drop in a "can't believe I was stupid enough to do that and blow it with a woman like her..." way? :Hug_emoticon: Just so I could tell him he really DID blow it and was SOL now?

Thanks ladies, I enjoy reading your posts and experiences, and have discovered this can be an addictive Scentsation :cat692:

Hello, all. I am new to this forum. I think I got some of this stuff a little too late. I was thinking none of the products I got were working, because they didn't seem to make much of an effect on my BF. He was not very affectionate and I actually thought he seemed more put-off when I wore these. Come to find out, he had started sleeping with one of my friends the week before I got these, so I guess that would explain it! Grrrrr! It's been a rough few weeks.

Anyway, I am wondering if these blends work on everyone, or if some people are just not as sensitive to them. I know eventually I am gonna want to start dating again, so I am still trying to figure things out. So far I have BI(un), LAM, Sparkle Fuschia, and samples of Phero Girl (LOVE this scent - strangely, though, seems to draw women to me??), Cougar (unsure on this one), Sexology(like the smell), and Closer.

Any input? Anything I could wear that would make my ex's jaw drop in a "can't believe I was stupid enough to do that and blow it with a woman like her..." way? ;) Just so I could tell him he really DID blow it and was SOL now?

Thanks ladies, I enjoy reading your posts and experiences, and have discovered this can be an addictive Scentsation :oops:

First of all, WELCOME to the forum!! Secondly, so sorry that happened to you! What a jerk!

ALL of the blends that I have tried here have worked......it is just that they will all work in different ways and on different people. For instance, my man does not respond well to Est in high doses unless it is tempered with something more dominant.....but I didn't know that until I tried.....Sexology on him is kind of a waste, because his reactions are sort of hit and miss.....sometimes he reacts well, and sometimes....er, not so much......

SS4W is FAB, and if you don't have any of it yet, I would suggest getting some....can't go wrong with that one! Looks like most of the blends you have are sexual ones, and not sure if that is the message you want to send, or if you just want the WOW factor. For WOW factor, I whip out my SS4W.....it rocks. My second go-to blend is Leather. More dominant, and actually the blend that I wear most often.....it is totally congruent with my personality.....

You will need to play with the blends and see which ones work best for you and in which scenarios....

Welcome to the party! I would also like to say I am sorry for the stress you are going through. Dolly and others give good advice on pheros I am still figuring a lot of it out myself. I am going to try Leather next, and because I also want the WOW factor, SS4W. Are you in love with any of the scents yet? So many of the scents add to the WOW factor also!! You should the get the sample pack of Love Potion variants...Red seems to stick on peoples minds!

Also, the setting plays a big role. Guys might hide their reaction if it would be inappropriate, and you might interpret it as "not working" on them. And I totally get you the Phero Girl draring women to you. In fact, BI always draws women to me. UN Cuddle Bunny causes women to be ridiculously friendly towards me when there isn't a man around.

PS: Don't give up on Cougar!

Edited by BlueBear

welcome here!! In private situations you will get a better reaction from sexual pheros, however some do not work on my man. I found BI and Leather work best on him, so you may have to play around a little when you get a new man.

Cougar def gives a wow factor. I use it at work to get better tips from my customers. I suggest starting off with ones that give you good self effects until you feel you are ready to date again.

once you are happy that jerk of an ex will be kicking himself for sure.

Hi Rnmomandie, a warm welcome to the forum and I hope you feel better soon. As the ladies have mentioned, sometimes men might hide their reactions. You could have missed it or in your case, your ex's heart was already not in the relationship ....

Anyway, SS4W is a great choice. Why not focus on getting ready to date again?

Also, the setting plays a big role. Guys might hide their reaction if it would be inappropriate, and you might interpret it as "not working" on them.

This is a very important thing to remember. Most people are adept at hiding their physical reactions to sexual stimulus, and NO phero can effect a person's free will and turn them into a drooling zombie. The "target" needs to want to go along with the stimulus, (and that may take several wearings of a phero before they become comfortable enough with it and you to react openly), or they just dig in their heels and refuse to show any outward reaction. It very well could be working on him just fine, it's just that his affections are not accessible to you in this current state of affairs.

For which, I am truly sorry. What a total jerk - both of them. (((sending you a virtual hug (and a virtual voodoo doll) over the interwebs))) :20628860864593fef0b8f29:

Wishing you a man of quality the next time. And friends worthy of the title.

Welcome to the forum Rnmomandie!

:cat692:

WELCOME!

Most people are adept at hiding their physical reactions to sexual stimulus
The "target" needs to want to go along with the stimulus... or they just dig in their heels and refuse to show any outward reaction.

:20628860864593fef0b8f29: I'll give you an example: I once BI'd the crap out of someone I was interested in, over an entire weekend, and all it did was make him all quiet and he sort of seemed to curl up into a ball like a hedgehog and physically SHUN me more than usual, I mean like physically turning AWAY... only to find out a while later, through a mutual friend, that Target Dude thought I wasn't interested & was basically in agony the entire time trying to politely hide his erections & not paw me & such. Oh well.

:cat692::hearts09793::blowing-bubble:

Edited by tyvey

Welcome!

I'm sorry what happened to your BF ;(

I love foodie scents, and regardless of what phero I am wearing, foodie scents often make women around me very happy.

As for pheros though, BI makes women totally friendly and touchier for me. I get tons of hugs from usually less huggy female friends when I wear it. I have UNE, which is a non-copulins version of Phero Girl, and I LOVE the scent. I love Une + Cougar combo.

Do play around with pheros- tons of fun. This thread reminds me, I need to play around with SS4W more!

This is a very important thing to remember. Most people are adept at hiding their physical reactions to sexual stimulus, and NO phero can effect a person's free will and turn them into a drooling zombie. The "target" needs to want to go along with the stimulus, (and that may take several wearings of a phero before they become comfortable enough with it and you to react openly), or they just dig in their heels and refuse to show any outward reaction. It very well could be working on him just fine, it's just that his affections are not accessible to you in this current state of affairs.

For which, I am truly sorry. What a total jerk - both of them. (((sending you a virtual hug (and a virtual voodoo doll) over the interwebs))) :P

Welcome to the forum Rnmomandie!

:D

Yup! Welcome to the forum! Working on getting your heart back in tip-top shape should be the first order of business. Once he sees how over him you are (the faster, the better), the more appealing you'll seem to him. & a dash of LP Red couldn't hurt, but I would definitely wait until you could care less about him for that. You know what they say, living well is the best revenge, darlin'!

I'll give you an example: I once BI'd the crap out of someone I was interested in, over an entire weekend, and all it did was make him all quiet and he sort of seemed to curl up into a ball like a hedgehog and physically SHUN me more than usual, I mean like physically turning AWAY...

Yeah that was Quince's reaction to the more overtly sexual blends at first, because he was still deciding whether he could trust me or not. My perceived aggressiveness was freaking him out. So that's why CB worked better at first.

Yup! Welcome to the forum! Working on getting your heart back in tip-top shape should be the first order of business. Once he sees how over him you are (the faster, the better), the more appealing you'll seem to him.

SO TRUE! :blush: It's important to put yourself back into the centre and find a person who truly appreciate YOU for WHO YOU ARE! :):):) You will start to shine like a star when you are back in spirit! :D And no one will be able to resist you!! :D

Thanks so much for your input, and support, ladies!! I am working on getting back to who I am. I was devastated for a week, and couldn't even bring myself to eat, sleep or look at the computer. Then one of my friends pointed out something to me: He wasn't the man I fell in love with. I fell in love with a fake man, the one he let me see. The man I loved didn't exist...he hadn't for a long time. This man who did this to me, I don't really even know. I am better off without him, and better off for finding out what a snake of a friend she is. I get stronger every day. I know that even if he came crawling back to me tomorrow I would not take him back. I truly will be happier without him, and it is their loss in the end. I have learned from this that I have a HUGE network of wonderful friends who have my back and love me, and I think that is why the universe brought this man into my life and put me through this. I will come out of it stronger with a much larger base of support than I ever knew I had.

Anyway, enough said. I love the scents here, and will definitely be putting in for some SS4W next time I get paid. You are amazing ladies here, and I am so glad I found this! :blush:

Thanks so much for your input, and support, ladies!! I am working on getting back to who I am. I was devastated for a week, and couldn't even bring myself to eat, sleep or look at the computer. Then one of my friends pointed out something to me: He wasn't the man I fell in love with. I fell in love with a fake man, the one he let me see. The man I loved didn't exist...he hadn't for a long time. This man who did this to me, I don't really even know. I am better off without him, and better off for finding out what a snake of a friend she is. I get stronger every day. I know that even if he came crawling back to me tomorrow I would not take him back. I truly will be happier without him, and it is their loss in the end. I have learned from this that I have a HUGE network of wonderful friends who have my back and love me, and I think that is why the universe brought this man into my life and put me through this. I will come out of it stronger with a much larger base of support than I ever knew I had.

Anyway, enough said. I love the scents here, and will definitely be putting in for some SS4W next time I get paid. You are amazing ladies here, and I am so glad I found this! :blush:

I should mention, the hardest part of this is that I work with the girl, the "other woman" and have to see her at work. Thinking of trying one of those "freezer spells" to see if I can't get out of that situation...I know this is the wrong forum, and but has anyone had luck with these?

I should mention, the hardest part of this is that I work with the girl, the "other woman" and have to see her at work. Thinking of trying one of those "freezer spells" to see if I can't get out of that situation...I know this is the wrong forum, and but has anyone had luck with these?

Ulchhhh!!! Can you not go to a superior or HR and simply tell them the truth? Ask them to move one or the other of you? (Or FIRE HER? If someone did that in my place of business, I would fire them. I wouldn't be tolerating that kind of lack of honesty.)

Ulchhhh!!! Can you not go to a superior or HR and simply tell them the truth? Ask them to move one or the other of you? (Or FIRE HER? If someone did that in my place of business, I would fire them. I wouldn't be tolerating that kind of lack of honesty.)

I work in healthcare. She is a nurse too. With the nursing shortage looming, they aren't going to fire anyone. Fortunately, we aren't on the same unit, and I did talk to my supervisor and she requested this girl not come to a meeting I was at last week. The hospital is sympathetic, supportive, but neither of us are going anywhere. (Unless I win that powerball...come on, universe!! :blush: ) I think she did violate nursing ethics because she was my bf's mother's hospice nurse and then went on to have a relationship with him, but because of the time-frame it's not a problem for the hospital. But she met him because of taking care of his mom at a time when he was vulnerable, then took him home on the anniversary of his mom's death (using that to bond with him). So, to me, that's unethical. However, I guess someone who sleeps with a friend's bf isn't very concerned with ethics to begin with, huh?

Anyway, I am getting by the best I can. I am trying to leave that negativity behind me. I have good days and bad days, but there are more good than bad again. I will have a good, happy life. That is the best revenge. :) Thanks, ladies!

A

Firstly; what a difficult situation! Second, the freezer box spell will work, but only if you specifically know what your aims are with it. So unless she's targeting you directly, there's not much you can do with magic. I know that it feels like a direct attack, her sleeping with the man attached to you, but you have to remember that most people are basically selfish & you're most likely a casualty after she set her sights on the now ex-bf. It's so hard not to take things personally, but it may help if you can get to the point of having giggle @ the thought of her relieving you of your garbage. I mean seriously, your trash was her treasure, lol! She sounds like a real winner! *_ insert sarcasm here :blush:

I am so sorry to hear of your situation, you are truly a courageous warrior woman to be dealing with all of this. I take my hat off to your bravery and ability to discard negativity. Here's sending you hugs for all you have been through. :blush:

It is never easy being a woman let alone having to deal with idiot men who are undeserving of one's majesty. Plus seeing his current woman daily. You are Amazonian!

I find cougar is a magnificent phero for 'sparkle' factor nonetheless I think it works differently on each individual. I'm in my late twenties and find it attracts older men/women to me, but not so much the younger or same age.

Sexology is a great phero until you have SS4W I would say try it out and test run it before using to impact your ex. See how it works for you. I tend to notice that it has a somewhat similar effect to SS4W although not entirely, in that it can make men feel obsessed. In my experience Sexology really seems to get younger men and men of one's age, quite besotted, I have had boys follow me around like puppies with the little wet tongues peeping out of their salivating chops! It's really very amusing. I :) Sexology. It is definitely a WMD that I cannot be without!

Edited by Indigo