Introducing myself

bijo

Hi!

I'm 28, male living in New York, NY. I'm originally from Tel-Aviv Israel. Came here to NYC when I was 19. Few days ago I ordered Voracious and b2 samples. I mainly want them for myself but for my girlfriend to enjoy me while I'm wearing them :) From all the research and reading I've been doing I see that this stuff really works!

I'm looking forward to maybe starting a journal to document my "adventures", and to contribute to these beautiful forums!

The day I receive Voracious and b2 I'll write about my thoughts, and also excited to try more Potions. Voracious I read has that amazing masculine scent, and b2 is unisex so my girlfriend will try that. I also read quite alot about the soothing calming feeling from b2.

My question is.. I really like Bvlgari Black, that warm vanilla type of scent. what LP fragrances (preferably phero enhanced) are similar to BB?

Thanks so much and God Bless

Edited by bijo

Oooh, I was *just* sniffing that the other week, as I sent a sample on to someone... I *love* Bvlgari Black! I'll have to go home and sniff again to see... Offhand I wonder if you'd like TMI. It's vanillic w/o a lot of "foodie" feel. Lemme go home and sniff today.

BUT WELCOME ABOARD! :drinking-red-wine:

I'd say of what is currently available the closest to that one is likely The Masked Man, Thrill of the Chase, Teacher's Pest, Love Potion: Homme, Mark's Tonka Tabacum, and maybe Voracious (although the vanilla aspect isn't that strong to me, it's darker than that) and Portmanteau (but I haven't smelled it yet).

Welcome here :) Voracious is a fav of mine, both on my man and on myself,be sure to let it dry down,it changes quite a bit <IMO>

There are so many awesome things here to try...begin the adventure!

Welcome!! I am sure you will find some goodies here that you like! Maybe the men's sampler for Nov, which has all phero-enhanced scents? Maybe one of those will fit the bill.....you might even find something that you didn't know you liked!

Welcome to your new passion, Bijo!

Really consider Ravenwing's advice, I would do that too...

I hope one day my bf will show interest on LP's potions for guys... I'm not familiar with these,so I can't recommend a potion, but I do surely know and love Bulgari Black...yumm!

Enjoy and tell us how everything goes, ok?