La Femme Mystere

On 3/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, tyvey said:

@Eggers the discount is practically guaranteed with LFM! It is FASCINATING to me how it makes people want to shower you with gifts and such.

Girl this has been my reality, LFM is my favourite go to either by herself or with a scented fragrance oil. I purchased unscented because of the gym and work being scent free zones. Also sometimes I really don’t feel like smelling like anything.

Most recently a man I’m good friends with who I also flirt with offered to train me in martial arts. The first time I worse LFM he was all shy which isn’t like him and we trained for an hour. 

Today I get a text while running errands from him saying that he had an hour to kill and he could pop by and train me before he had to go back to work. Well one hour led to a total of THREE hours! He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, Blackgirlmagic said:

He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

His heart may be good but I don’t think that’s why he couldn’t leave! 

• 3 months later...

This is one of my favorites to wear, I’m on my second fb! I get a ton of compliments from both genders (instead of the jealousy issue that happens sometimes with certain pheros, women want to be my friend with this one)...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, SpookyK8 said:

...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

I'd be lost without LFM! It always makes me feel good, myself. Would you mind adding that to the compliment thread I started, I love hearing good compliments and maybe it would encourage more stories! 

Edited by Eastwood22

On 1/4/2021 at 1:54 PM, SpookyK8 said:

This is one of my favorites to wear, I’m on my second fb! I get a ton of compliments from both genders (instead of the jealousy issue that happens sometimes with certain pheros, women want to be my friend with this one)...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

That's a fabulous compliment! I love it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Back to bang on tediously yet again about how LFM makes people bend over backwards for you.

I was wearing a little spritz, spread on tummy with forearm, of homemade spray of LP Original flavored LFM, which is, I’m going to guess, at least 7 years old? Probably older. I think it’s from the very first ever batch of LFM, so however long ago that was. Proving the quality and longevity of LP pheros is above and beyond. ETA ok I looked it up and this is LFM that I received in FEBRUARY 2012!!! 

Went to a new doctor. We talked about what I needed. He said I had to make a separate appointment to get measured for the thing … which is a COMPLETE MONEY GRAB for a second visit charge and copay, as you’ll see in a moment. He made a clearly well rehearsed absurd excuse about why we couldn’t just do the measurement right there. I sighed and said oh I wish I’d known to ask for the measurement before I made this appointment. He had made to leave so he was by the door. I was sitting on the exam table and I scootched forward to get the LFM closer to him and randomly flailed my pheroed arm at him. 😂  I did not get up - decided to wait for the LFM to kick in. He stared off into space for about 15 seconds and then said “Hang on a minute.” He went out to the front and had a long conversation with her front desk, then came back, having made an exception to their usual process for me. The measurement took - no exaggeration - less than a minute. Still, no one can convince me that the LFM is not what changed his mind - saving me not just money but the pain in the ass of making another appointment in the middle of a busy workday. AND THROUGH HIS MASK NO LESS!!

Edited by tyvey

• 6 months later...

There was a thread a while ago about certain pheros getting more favors. LFM has always been my #1 for favors!

I’m at a 4 day festival, let me give a few small examples of how LFM enables the red carpet treatment. Yesterday I asked someone where I could find coffee. I am in the backstage area but I don’t have an artist or “working” wrist band because I don’t like to lie. (My name was on her “working” list, but when she asked if I was working, I said “I try to be helpful, but I wouldn’t exactly calling it ‘working,’ so she gave me a 4 day festival wristband and a one day working sticker because she really wanted to hook me up and I wasn’t assisting properly.) The person I asked about finding coffee immediately called a hospitality person on a golf cart to DRIVE me to the coffee/band hospitality. The driver said “do you have the right wristband,” as he saw I did not, so he said “I’d better stay with you and drive you back.” I was later taken back to the artist check-in to exchange my “inferior” wrist band for the better one. All I said was “I think it would be better, for appearances, if my wristband was black instead of blue.” The girl who switched it out also gave me an all-access laminate but said “don’t tell anyone, because I don’t have enough for your whole crew.” My crew is the band I’m with and their support team! I just tucked the laminate away and won’t be using it as anything other than a souvenir.

Last night I was with a friend who wanted to go to the “Phil Zone,” a kind of bar and catered set up for the friends and family of one of the headliners. She has worked for him for many years, so that’s no problem, and I’m a fan of food, so I’m in. She asked the person in charge of the webcast to obtain us a ride, and then the head promoter of the whole festival came over and offered to drive us himself! He complimented my outfit when we were inside the destination and said “I don’t care if you’re supposed to be in here, I just want you to have a good time…. Do they make that sweater in a 4X?” 

I will certainly be wearing LFM again today and tomorrow. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 2 months later...

LFM is my favorite work phero (more so than SWS, even!) Just wanted to give another data point for those out there for whom LFM reads "confident queen that you want to listen to" and less sexy. I wore LFM in Winter in the Tropics to a big presentation to an executive. I felt great and super confident, it went really well, and at the end, he waved his arms in the air and said, "Where have you been all this time? We should've stolen you [for his division] years ago!"   And that is why LFM is my go-to phero for important meetings!

A funnier hit - I was walking down the hall while talking with a couple of guys at work and they almost followed me in the womens' bathroom! Their defense: "You were walking with such purpose that I just followed you!"  I'm the Pied Piper for engineers. 

If you get really confident, "queenlike" selfies from LFM, I would definitely recommend trying it at work!  It's my secret weapon. 😉

• 1 month later...

I don't know if I OD'd or what, but I wore this and Vervain Flower yesterday on a concert. On the way there (it's a 30 min boat ride to the island where the concert took place) I started to think how I will probably be single forever and that all the men my age - late 30s - are happily married now and it will probably take 10 years for some of them to get a divorce and then maybe I'll meet someone in my 50s. I just felt pure sadness. 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I'm just lonely?

At the concert, the band opened by reciting a peom for self esteem which surprised me as it was a rock/punk band. And I really needed that. A famous actor (from my country that also acts in Hollywood) sat 1m away from me and I did feel his eyes on me few times, which was nice and I give credit to LFM for this.

Don't know if I OD'd or if it has to do something with my cylce (probably), I applied long stripe on both of my arms and 2 sprays in my hair.

That’s a nice LFM hit, though I wouldn’t give ALL the credit to LFM. And really cool that you were able to sit so close to a famous actor! 😁

On 8/22/2022 at 1:14 AM, citrine said:

I started to think how I will probably be single forever and that all the men my age - late 30s - are happily married now and it will probably take 10 years for some of them to get a divorce and then maybe I'll meet someone in my 50s. I just felt pure sadness. 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I'm just lonely?

💕💕💕

Funny you should mention this as I have been feeling and thinking the same thing recently. It just seems so hard to meet anyone let alone a nice guy who is available and interested. Yeah sure, I’m having some fun flirting with the Cute Veterinarian, but there is definitely no guarantee that’ll actually go anywhere (and I’m afraid it won’t). 

Oh forgot to add, I’m not sure if that’s an OD or not. The one time I ODed on LFM I got really cranky and tired/overwhelmed feeling rather than sad. It was as if I were pushed past my physical/energy level. But circumstances are all different.

2 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Funny you should mention this as I have been feeling and thinking the same thing recently. It just seems so hard to meet anyone let alone a nice guy who is available and interested. Yeah sure, I’m having some fun flirting with the Cute Veterinarian, but there is definitely no guarantee that’ll actually go anywhere (and I’m afraid it won’t). 

Too bad I'm not closer so we can go out together one Saturday night! :D:heart:

2 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Oh forgot to add, I’m not sure if that’s an OD or not. The one time I ODed on LFM I got really cranky and tired/overwhelmed feeling rather than sad. It was as if I were pushed past my physical/energy level. But circumstances are all different.

I tried it again today, 3 and a half sprays (got that half as my finger slipped). Wasn't sad, didn't have any kind of selfies, but at work one older lady called me "love" and that's nothing like her, one colleague hugged me and at least four people had the need to touch my hand or pat me on the back.

6 hours ago, citrine said:

Too bad I'm not closer so we can go out together one Saturday night! :D:heart:

😻 Yeah, that would be fun! 

Nice hits and glad it wasn’t the LFM making you sad. LFM can be so much fun to wear! Is that UN or scented you are using? I’ve only used it in Sensual Harmony and so far it doesn’t seem to take a lot to get self effects and hits.

Yay! So glad you had a better experience the second time! 

I will say that LFM can make me a little sad in a detached, alienated way if I'm worn down and it's during certain times of month. So maybe that could be what was happening as well? But the other 99% of the time it's AMAZING. 

• 1 month later...

I was back in April at a new dentist, getting an offer. It's a private practice - father and two sons. But due to getting covid I was back there in August. I applied some UN LFM (on my arms and neck) and Horn of Plenty hoping to get an extra discount. The nurse let me in the office, I sat in the chair and then this dentist comes, who I haven't seen before (later I googled that he works there for years). He had a cap, mask and those glasses with light, I couldn't really see his face, however something about him reminded me of Jeff Goldblum - God only knows why). He fixed my tooth (it took him more than an hour), he sang while doing so... After he was done, I stood up and he removed the glasses and the mask, and we looked at each other... DIHL, both of us. I had DIHL because he was young-ish and handsome. He had DIHL due to LFM, because I had salty hair from swimming and zero make up. When I stepped out to pay, he came and told me to use probiotics with the antibiotic he gave me. It was a 10 minute lecture about probiotics lol. The nurse that was in the office was a bit bitchy to me, the longer she stood next to me, I think it was because of LFM, as she was nice when I just fot there.

At the begining of September I was again at that dentist's office, wore again LFM. He was nice to me, he remembered my fear of dentists. While he was fixing my tooth he kept reaching for something that was behind me and he did it in a way that he kept leaning on me, like, I could feel his body weight. He didn't do that the previous time. We did talk for a minute about what he will do next time to my teeth, but then he just kinda ran away lol.

He is married and I have no hidden agenda here, but I'm gonna keep testing LFM. I'm sad I don't get much/any selfies, but I did like these hits.