Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 3/13/2020 at 8:23 PM, tyvey said:

@Eggers the discount is practically guaranteed with LFM! It is FASCINATING to me how it makes people want to shower you with gifts and such.

Girl this has been my reality, LFM is my favourite go to either by herself or with a scented fragrance oil. I purchased unscented because of the gym and work being scent free zones. Also sometimes I really don’t feel like smelling like anything.

 

Most recently a man I’m good friends with who I also flirt with offered to train me in martial arts. The first time I worse LFM he was all shy which isn’t like him and we trained for an hour. 

 

Today I get a text while running errands from him saying that he had an hour to kill and he could pop by and train me before he had to go back to work. Well one hour led to a total of THREE hours! He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2020 at 3:56 PM, Blackgirlmagic said:

He ended up canceling one of his clients to spend two more hours training me out of the goodness of heart. Of course we ended up flirting some more when he got ready to leave. 😃

His heart may be good but I don’t think that’s why he couldn’t leave! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

This is one of my favorites to wear, I’m on my second fb! I get a ton of compliments from both genders (instead of the jealousy issue that happens sometimes with certain pheros, women want to be my friend with this one)...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 10:54 AM, SpookyK8 said:

...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

I'd be lost without LFM! It always makes me feel good, myself. Would you mind adding that to the compliment thread I started, I love hearing good compliments and maybe it would encourage more stories! 

Edited by Eastwood22
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 1:54 PM, SpookyK8 said:

This is one of my favorites to wear, I’m on my second fb! I get a ton of compliments from both genders (instead of the jealousy issue that happens sometimes with certain pheros, women want to be my friend with this one)...I got probably one of the best compliments I’ve had in a long time when wearing this one...it was an older gentleman who said I looked like I was about to walk onto an old time movie set, back when movies were “pictures” and women were dames lol 

That's a fabulous compliment! I love it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...