Day with the In-Laws - advice?

I'll be spending the day with my in-laws today, and I would like to wear one of my pretty new perfumes, but I don't know which would be appropriate - or inappropriate.

My first choice would be Passion in Pink, except that my boyfriend isn't crazy about the smell until long after application, and he'll be stuck in the car with me for an hour and a half before we get there.

I was thinking Lace, because it makes me feel happy. But it *did* seem to cause a sexual reaction in him, and I don't know if that's appropriate - although it might be nice for him to be thinking of me *that* way all day - heh...

My last possible is Cougar Potion, simply because I really like how I feel with it on. Confident, and happy. But again, I don't know if it's appropriate, either, given that there are cops in it.

Any suggestions?

Should I just go bare, and not worry about the perfume?

ETA: my other choice, (the one I forgot about), is Darling Clementine.

How does anyone decide which one is right? There are too many choices! Even with my limited 'palette'!

Edited by Eggers

I find that both women and men are chattier with me when I wear cougar; but not in a sexual way, just friendlier. If those are the choices, I would go with that.

How does anyone decide which one is right? There are too many choices!

:rofl222: ...just wait till you have everything :)

I would go with Cougar! ...it is light on cops and I get great results around everyone!! ...btw,have been reading your wonderful reports on how it is on you,super duper :lol:

Well. get some Treasured Hearts on hand for future family gatherings! That's my silver bullet for family drama! :lol:

From your collection, I would agree: Cougar. The amount of copulins is very light, it shouldn't come off as obvious, it should just make you sparkle!

How does anyone decide which one is right?

In regards to the phero-enhanced scents, the more social engineering you do, the more you pay attention to and remember the kinds of effects the blend have, so then you choose according to the situation itself. I think it's easier with just the scents themselves, you have fewer criteria to consider.

@ everyone: thank you for the advice. It looks like I chose well; I wore Cougar, and had a lovely day with my MIL, SIL, BIL and my boyfriend.

There's usually not too much drama, except a little tension between my boyfriend and his mom - drama's reserved for my dad's family, 'cause they're all cuckoo! - and even they seemed to get on like a house on fire yesterday.

PerfumeSniffer: I felt comfortable and more talkative than I usually am. In the end, we were all chattier than usual, (whether that has to do with the fact that we haven't seen each other in ages, or with the fact that pheros were wafting about in a rather confined space, I don't know), and we had a great day. And I felt good being there, where usually I can't stop wishing I was cosy at home with my cats! I felt more *involved* in the family time yesterday, and that was a great feeling, 'cause no matter how much time I spend with these people, or how long I've known them, or how lovely and welcoming they are, I've always felt just a little on the outside. It was great to have a little added comfort and confidence.

Do other people get this chattiness with Cougar, I wonder? 'Cause the last time I wore it out, (to a bar, with my girlfriend), neither of us could stop talking... And last night, during the 1.5 hour drive home in the car, my boyfriend and I were super-talkative. Weird, 'cause we usually talk for about a half an hour, and then crank the tunes for the rest of the ride.

Luna: I suppose choices will be easier to make the more comfortable I get with the effects of different phero blends. I appreciate the input from everyone, though. I got up yesterday & thought my head would explode from wanting to select something pretty to wear, and not having many suitable blends from which to choose.

PM: Treasured Hearts will be in my next order - for visits with my dad's family! Lol! Because they are insane, (read: uptight + easily offended = walking on eggshells & no bloody fun!).

Calii: I can hardly wait to have as many phero blends and perfumes as I can afford! It'll be a nightmare of decision making every time I step out of the house! Yikes! But yes, Cougar and I do seem to get a long extremely well. I think she and I will be friends for a long, long time...

Awwww,really nice to read that everything went well :) Cougar is one of my top favs,and yes it makes all people chatty and happy...on days when you want a little extra oompf,just add some cops,a dab or two of OCCO Pink,for instance,goes well with the grapefruit in Cougar Potion,IMO :D

I have an LP Red boosted with Cougar & Cops,that is dead sexy and still also a happy people magnet :lol:

Ooh! Thanks for the tips, Calii! I've been wondering which other scents might be nice with Cougar, because I love how it makes me feel. I think I'm getting the LP trial set in my order, too, 'cause I'm SO curious about LP Red, Black and Pink. Having a hard time narrowing my shopping list down because there are so many pheros and so many scents I want to try - and I can't afford them all! Boo!

Plus, I could really use something that's dead sexy...

I wore Flying potion for the fams recently.. and boy oh boy. I love them so much more when I blast them with A-Nol

I have worn TMI, Flying Potion, and phero blasted them with the wax melts, so much better than when they are all sober.

Haha! Now there's an idea... I'd love to see my dad's fam blasted with a-nol. It would be bizarro-world. I'll keep that one in mind.

I wore Flying potion for the fams recently.. and boy oh boy. I love them so much more when I blast them with A-Nol

I have worn TMI, Flying Potion, and phero blasted them with the wax melts, so much better than when they are all sober.

I love them so much more...