Lady Victoria's Black Panther

LadyVictoria

MOAR JUST APPEARED ON ARTFIRE!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rather excited when my real estate agent called me to tell me that he has received my package - I had 2 bottles of the Black Panther sent to me via MrsC as I was getting something from her ams wanted to save on international postage (to grow my stash).

I tried this the morning we checked out of our service apartment. The moment I opened the bottle, it slipped out of my hand, dropped, bounced and rolled all over the kitchen floor. The roller ball popped out and the perfume spilled on the floor. The panther leaps indeed.

As for the scent, this orchid perfume is different from the other LP orchid scents I have. The plum gives depth to the orchid, making it a mysterious vibe.

I lost quite a bit of the bottle. I cooked mussels the previous night and no matter what I did (minus scenting the room with perfume), the scent still lingered. Anyhow, the panther covered the seafood smell, kind of expensive way to scent the place though. ...

I really want to love this as its got my favourite flower in it. It's got this sugary musky scent after drydown which I don't like. It smells similar to how Pink Musk evolves into after drydown.

That's a bummer Joc. I went to go check to Artfire to see what else i don't need and there is no more BLACK PANTHER!!!!!

I am now debating between another Halo's Cocoa Lily or Sweet Pussy.

Ohhhh No's, I was hoping to purchase 2 more bottles... I have already used up to the bone 2 FB's

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so happy, since I have already gone thru 2 "FB's" of this baby, I was able to score a total of 3 during the sale and I finally feel like I have enough of the one to hold me over....

This is my "go to" scent, it has been a success every time I wore it for an interview...

Thanks again Lady V for creating such a masterpiece....

• 1 month later...

Yahoo! I finally scored a bottle of this! It's beautiful. Very plummy and dark, but not heavy at all. It's very light in texture, and I can see this being the perfect summer-sultry scent. It kinda feels like it might work well with quite a few pheros, too. Right now I'm thinking LFN, Cougar and Super Sexy would be great paired with this. And LFM, too, if the Topper/LFM thing works out for me. I'm very happy to have a bottle here, in my greedy little hands. :666:

ETA Did I mention that I'm SO HAPPY to have gotten a bottle of this? I just reapplied a little bit, and stuck my nose right on it, 'cause I'm nutty like that, and noticed there's a little fizzle about it, kind of like the little fizzle in Agent XXX that I love so much. I can see why there was such a fuss about Black Panther now. I only wish I could go back in time and beat Dolphin Dolls to a couple of bottles! :lol2:

Edited by Eggers

Well you've probably got all you're ever gonna get of that one now. ;)

I know. :( But I have 3 bottles. That ought to do me for a while. I've even been hoarding the sniffies that people send me. I have 5! :lol:

You guys are not as stealthy as you think :Emoticons0424:

Probably not, no. LOL! Wait... do I have 4 bottles?

LFN is to die for with this. Total vixen mode!!!!!

LOL!!

Ho-ho-yeah! I can't wait to try that! :D

8 is my magic number to feel safe. LOL

I think I did about that for Sparkle Fushia, OCCO Ambrosia and Christine's Tropical Musk but hoarded more than a dozen each of Denise's White Musky Orchid and With Every Breath.

Now, the magical number is 3 as well.

Edited by JOC

8! And more than a dozen? WOW!

I feel like I've been falling down on the hoarding job! LOL!

I'm pretty happy with 3, but if another bottle rears it's little orange head, I'm ON it! ;) Unless Lady V gets there first.

Two usually does it for me, too. I'm not much of a hoarder, (though I started off with 4 Sneaky Clean). The ones I really, really like, I generally get two of, so I don't get that icky "not-enough" feeling. But Mango-ish? UGH. I love that stuff! Plus, the kitty on the label looks like The Bunny Cat, (Sunny). I do feel a fairly strong urge to get more than 2 bottles of Moggie, and Agent XXX. But I think Black Panther is safe, even if it were rebrewed. It's gorgeous, and I might like another bottle... if I were to find one, you know, hanging around on someone's trade page. ;) Doubtful!

I'm happy with 3 bottles, although Special Delivery 2011 and 2012- well I won't even mention the number of bottles I have of that baby.

I do plan on restocking ~ soon. I love that shiz in spray and I have gone through 2 bottles of that and I think one other oil one of that.

I want a spray with Lace,LFN, SS4W and I would love one with BB

• 5 months later...

I love this blend and would welcome a re-brew as I'm down to 5 bottles...

:rofl222: