Deliciously Wicked

luna65

AD-DeliciouslyWicked.jpg

Deliciously Wicked

Our devastatingly sexy blend of 3 types of Honey paired with drippy, gooey Chocolate...a scent so tantalizing, so deliciously wicked, it's sweet torture to the senses!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
ORANGE BLOSSOM HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, strong "magnet" to attract men, eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust, riches, courage, strength
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received my package this morning and I was VERY excited to try this one!

In the wet stage this reminds me quite a bit of my beloved Love Potion Gold, I think I'm getting primarily the tea and the chocolate in the top note aura, nicely gourmand and sweet yet light at the same time. During initial application I get an impression much like the second version of Phero Girl, an incredibly dense and heady honey musk...so sexy! In the final drydown some of the other elements peak through for me, like the vanilla and the chocolate, giving it a nice gourmand finish. But more like grown-up gourmand, foody yet not, the musk lends a sexy aura that you wouldn't normally experience in a gourmand while naturally amplifying the notes. Personally, I consider this akin to PG and Sugared Honeycomb...with added VAVOOM...just like that sexy vixen on the label is hinting at! So if you like etiher of those you should give this one a whirl...and be prepared to have someone want to give you a nibble!

I agree with everything luna says on this one....very nice, and very sexy.....foody, but not overpoweringly so......my only problem is that my skin sucked it all up within about 45 min! I was so sad.....so, I re-applied.....

• 2 months later...

Got a sample of this one too.

When applied on skin, I get a really really strong dark chocolate smell. And I was thinking..oh dang, i think my skin hates it, cause it was so strong, I couldn't smell anything except dark rich chocolate.

After a few minutes, the chocolate toned down and I get more honey...wow, I want to bite my wrists lol It's very rich, like dark chocolate dipped in honey...oh yea!

Note to self: please save money for school supplies!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My little update on this!

Did I forget to mention something? I finished my vial! O.o why didn't I buy a full bottle yet?! hmm...decisions, decisions!

Smells delish, and the honeynote is something I'm obsessing about nowdays!

I am not good with descriptions, so bare with...

I find when I put this on I get a deep dark chocolate scent with a lil something else, it isnt honey, it may be the musks. This last for about 10-15 mins and then slowly there is this deep and rich honey scent that comes out. I am not super fond of honey scents on me, so I was a lil uncertain but the scent keeps going and it mellows out to a nice chocolate honey scent both seductive and calming.

I am going to have to wear this around my friends and fam to se if I can pull it off as a "me" scent. If I cant, this will surely be a bath oil cuz it is so rich and yummy.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to try this over EGG, so I may have blendage here.

At first, I smelled the deep dark chocolate as well. Yummy! After awhile, it transformed into a more subtle chocolate and then the orange blossom, honey and vanilla came out to play. This fragrance had me at chocolate!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Ohhhhhh mmmmmmy. If you've ever tried one of those European dark chocolates with honey in the middle, this is EXACTLY what Deliciously Wicked smells like. And it stays true to the scent; the chocolate doesn't go wonky on me at all. They honey is just thick, rich and deep...I am so tempted to nom my arm off right now :P

• 3 months later...

Intense warm gooey chocolate/honey in the vial, ie heaven. My skin likes chocolate though I guess, because it swallowed every trace of it in less than an hour and left me with just honey. Might just not have had enough on? Will be trying again for sure.

ETA tried again, same effect - all the chocolate went POOF even faster this time. But left me with tea slightly sweetened with honey. Interesting as one would think chocolate would not be the kind of thing to go anywhere in a hurry.

Edited by tyvey

This one didn't like my skin. I'm not sure why. :\ It turned kind of powdery/plasticy on me, which is a shame. I'm not sure which ingredient does that. PheroGirl kind of did it, but I thought that might be the cops in it, but now I'm not sure.

• 4 weeks later...

As suggested by Mara I tried wearing this on my torso and not just my arms, and it is making all the difference. All the notes are playing together and the chocolate is sticking around AND the honey is truly MESMERIZING and is not going waxy or weird on me.

You all are so right about hanging on to things and re-trying them over time. I thought I did not like honey. I was wrong, at least not this honey, and maybe because it is staying combined so nicely with the chocolate.

• 7 months later...
As suggested by Mara I tried wearing this on my torso and not just my arms, and it is making all the difference. All the notes are playing together and the chocolate is sticking around AND the honey is truly MESMERIZING and is not going waxy or weird on me.

:yeahthat: I rolled Deliciously wicked on my chest instead of my arm to see what it'll be like! What I got was DEEP DARK THICK CHOCOLATE for the whole entire time of application! No wax, no Weird! :D MMM... I think i had a bit too much on... coz it gave me a slight headache... and I went to sleep within 20 mins!!! :surprised:

I don't dream.. or not that i remember! but with this potion... I had the sexiest dream ever!!!! It was... WOW! :blushing: I woke up feeling very satistfied! Me think honey is the :666: I'm def. going to try putting on sugared honeycomb on my torso and see what i get HEEHEE! :666:

• 4 years later...

I found this one quite harsh and yet foodie in the vial, so I wasn't really excited about trying it. Any scent with chocolate in it often smells harsh to me. As do some of the "darker" honey scents. They somehow make my throat ache, if that makes sense.

However, this one was a bit of a surprise in that I liked it better after I put it on and it had dried down a bit. I still don't think it's a "me" scent, but it did mellow out a lot. I actually didn't mind it. In fact, I kind of liked it, but I don't think it will be a favourite of mine. I may try it again sometime to see if that changes, idk.