Sugared Pumpkin

Beccah

AD1-SugPumpkin.jpg

Sugared Pumpkin

* A delicious autumnal treat, comprised of nine different pumpkin oils, plus caramellized, brown, white and pink sugars, to create the perfect lightly spiced pumpkin pie delight.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course I would be the first person to review this. I have cucurbitophilia.

Anyway, this is an absolutely perfect balance of pumpkin, a dusting of spices and sugar. It has that almost molasses-y feeling of brown sugar to me, and I adore brown sugar. I'll eat those clumps of it straight from the bag. The a pumpkin note is very true to baked pumpkin without being choked by spices: warm, creamy, a little buttery, a little nutty. Like I said before there is just a hint of spice here and while I can amp spice it behaves the whole way through the drydown.

I am now doing a naked dance of joy that Sugared Pumpkin is no longer discontinued forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A) I LOVE the sugars in this!

B) I love the straight up pumpkin with no spices fighting for center stage!

I think it's the caramelized brown sugar that I'm really liking too. This is SO complex, so much more complex than pumpkin and sugar. Mara is a GENIUS. 9 pumpkin oils - 3 sugars and all the magic that only the Potion Master can weave! Seriously, this is an awesome pumpkin blend and I could wear this solo just as easily as using it to spruce up something else. :heart:

:burning-heart:

Another winner!

This is beautiful stuff. Wet, before it hits my skin, I get a hit of butter smell...and something else that I can only describe as Pumpkin Liqueur! The moment it hits my skin, though, I get a wonderful bloom of spices. I love me some spices, and I do tend to amp them, but these are...what?...firm, yet...polite! :) After the spices relax back a little, this nommy, nutty, buttery, slightly sweet cooked pumpkin starts peeking out and gradually--ever so gradually--steals center stage from the spices. But they still all love each other. Hee! On way long drydown, it's still spiced cooked pumpkin deliciousness that slowly fades and leaves a whisper of it's glory in its wake. Am acquiring more of this ASAP.

:halloween-ghost::pumpkin2::challoween:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

It's so true! The spices don't drown out the pumpkin. I tend to amp spices sometimes, and when it happens, nothing else comes through except cinnamon :( Not so with this one. I like how you phrased it as "polite" :D because it's SO true for me - no amping at all. This is just DELISH!

• 5 months later...

I got this as a freebie. (Thanks Bella! :hearts0425: ) Even though I absolutely adore pumpkin, this wasn't on my list since I have so many of the pumpkiny scents. But this is the one thing that's missing from my collection. A sweet pumpkin scent that's lightly spiced. Just enough spice to help you identify that it's pumpkin but not enough so that you smell like straight pumpkin pie. I absolutely love it on its own, but I'm dying to try this with Sugared Pink Musk, ans soon as I find where that sneaky little bugger has run off to.

• 7 months later...

It is excellent for adding a little more "Fall" to other scents. It smells wonderful on its own also but I do love it mixed with others...especially Molly's Forest Retreat. :D (I also got it as an extra. It was from a very nice lady with a fondness for black cats. :abfx: ) It is my favorite sugared of the few that I have.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow!

This is amazing!!!

I’m so glad I picked this up in the sale/ If only I had known, I wouldn’t bought this a long time ago! I have many, many pumpkin scents. I didn’t think I needed another one! This rounds it all out, though, and this is my absolute least spicy pumpkin. I do amp spice, so even this one where the spice is so mild, it shows up after a little while.

I wasn’t planning on wearing anything extra to bed, I’m tired and not wanting anything but sleep. I put on a few drops of Phero B2.2 and, whew! That had a strong scent that I wasn’t expecting. Mara is so good at covering the phero’s that I never have to think much about it. But this needed help. I grabbed this Sugared Pumpkin because I assumed it would be a simple solution, but it’s far from simple and I won’t underestimate it again!

I hope I dream about pumpkins! :onigiri_moon_sleep: