Nakai Nectar

This is a great scent; I never plan to run out. I have actually had people pass by me and back up wanting to know what I was wearing. The scent is so appealing they not only wanted purchase it for themselves, but to give as gifts. I really got more attention than I bargined for. Mzt702 :dancingfruits0nm:

• 1 month later...

Wearing this today - I received a sample in my order! I like that the scent is light and fruity - and it's the first time I've tried anything with EoW. Yes, I can definitely smell it, but it seems to be well covered once it dries down. I went to the bank this morning and the male teller was so friendly!! Even with the thick piece of class between us, he was as sweet as could be!! Chatted me up about the weather with a huge smile on his face, and continued talking after the transaction was complete. Interestingly, hubby didn't say anything this morning when I was leaving...

Now that I'm at work (all women) I am not noticing much of anything in the way of a response.

I got a bottle of this as a counterpoint to PheroGirl's thick deep honey-ness. This is a much lighter juicy scent. Sure, after application I get about 5 minutes of Eeewww, but that settles down and it is a sweet and light perfume.

Dh liked it VERY much (no surprise there).

I tried nakai nectar last night for the first time. I love the scent, plus it elicited the appropriate response from the husband ;-)

Today I wore it again layered with sugared honeycomb and Androtics Instant Sexiness B. I was in love with myself all day long.

I'm going to have to get a full bottle of this and Sugared Honeycomb as well. Urg, if my husband knew how much I'd spent on scents and pheromones in the past month...

Urg, if my husband knew how much I'd spent on scents and pheromones in the past month...

NO Joke. :-) My husband figured it out yesterday -(not the pheromones part - he thinks I've buying scents) - YIKES!!!!

I'd ask how the rest of you get out of trouble for this - but I suspect I know the answer. :turtle6:

NO Joke. :-) My husband figured it out yesterday -(not the pheromones part - he thinks I've buying scents) - YIKES!!!!

I'd ask how the rest of you get out of trouble for this - but I suspect I know the answer. :turtle6:

Not that I have anyone monitoring my finances, since I'm not married......BUT, here's a thought......just smile sweetly and say, "Honey, I'm just doing it for YOU!"

Not that I have anyone monitoring my finances, since I'm not married......BUT, here's a thought......just smile sweetly and say, "Honey, I'm just doing it for YOU!"

Ummmmm - because I'm not doing it for him.

I'm doing it for me. And I'm a terrible liar. :lol:

Ummmmm - because I'm not doing it for him.

I'm doing it for me. And I'm a terrible liar. :lol:

Well, I know that, and you know that, but HE doesn't know that.....I think we all do it mainly for ourselves.....but, it's just a little fib......

Even though my sweetie doesn't control my funds, I still let him be involved.....I have bought some of the men's scents for him, and I let him pick MOST of the ones that I buy full bottles of.....

Edited by Dolly

I am sitting here grinning about how much I've spent on perfumes in the past month....holy cow! But at least my DH likes them too.

And on topic - Nakai Nectar is not only a great EOW cover, but it drives DH wild. Now with PheroGirl, which I love, he unfailingly comments that it smells "interesting" (code for NOT interested) and that is that. But Nakai Nectar he buried his face in my neck, followed me around like a puppy telling me how good I smelled until I...well we all know what I did. :wub:

Magic stuff!

But Nakai Nectar he buried his face in my neck, followed me around like a puppy telling me how good I smelled until I...well we all know what I did. :wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA....yep, we all know! Glad you are having such fantastic results!

• 2 weeks later...
And on topic - Nakai Nectar is not only a great EOW cover, but it drives DH wild. Now with PheroGirl, which I love, he unfailingly comments that it smells "interesting" (code for NOT interested) and that is that. But Nakai Nectar he buried his face in my neck, followed me around like a puppy telling me how good I smelled until I...well we all know what I did. ^_^

Magic stuff!

Yeah, that "puppy" thing is what my OTL does too, although with EoW+EST (aka Cuddle Bunny). But every man has a scent that flicks the switch to OMGIWANTYOUNOW so it's great you found the right one! :blue_dancing_banana:

I got my full bottle yesterday, which was great because I had almost used up my sample. The husband likes this one ;-) Not only does he have a healthy male reaction to the copulins but he liked the fragrance. Generally he says nothing about fragrances, but last night he told me I smelled yummy.

I am truly pleased at the positive reactions I have received from wearing Nakia Nectuar, not only from men but women as well. I have several family members who have even requested me to purchase them bottles as birthday gifts. I have alreay marked my calendar for 2009 and plan to give the Nectuar if it is available as presents in my gift baskets. SCORPIO

Welcome, Jet! Nakai Nectar is so juicy and wonderful, isn't it? That's thoughtful of you to give it as gifts to your family. I also gift a lot of perfumes - my Christmas packages had big samplers attached this year - they were a huge hit!

Welcome jet702. I am not sure if you have seen it yet, but almost all of the scents have their own thread in the "reviews" section of the forum. If you are interested in trying something out, you can check out the review thread and see how it has worked for other folks.

• 2 weeks later...

tried this today - was putting it off b/c in the bottle i got a heavy powdery smell - boy was i wrong - this is a bright clean fruit cocktail (not the sugary sweet canned kind - the freshly made kind) that has a nice throw - so far it has been 7hrs and no refresh - i do have to get a little closer to smell it but it is still firmly there

As far as intent/pheros go - on the way to work i passed threw a group of high school boys and two of them hit on me - i don't look my age (i'm not matronly looking) but i sure don't look like a teen - or do i ?

Also on the train this little boy (8 or so) insisted on sitting next to me - although i did not understand a word he said (he was speaking an asain dialect)

Maybe if i put a little bit more on - i get hits from older guys ?

Update: on the way out i said my usual good bye to pops the security guard -he usually just grunts at me but today he actually spoke and tried to a conversation going

i have to find the right mix to get the inbetweens (not too young and not too old)

Edited by knjsavy

It might not be the amount - it may be the social filters. Men your age tend to have better social filters than teenagers (argh! - remember teenage boys? Good Lord!) so they NOTICE that you are the sexiest thing they've seen all day, but will be slower to act on it. And highly unlikely to make obvious comments.

So just practice your eye-flirting and appraising glances, and use them well!

It might not be the amount - it may be the social filters. Men your age tend to have better social filters than teenagers (argh! - remember teenage boys? Good Lord!) so they NOTICE that you are the sexiest thing they've seen all day, but will be slower to act on it. And highly unlikely to make obvious comments.

So just practice your eye-flirting and appraising glances, and use them well!

Freak of nature BUT my DH has protested every fruit based perfume in - I don't know- a LOT of years.

Try a sample of Nakai Nektar - and the man is an animal...

Makes me crazy...

• 1 month later...

So far this is one of my favorite scents! I love the melon-y smell, not too sweet, seems to have a little 'bite' to it. So yummy. The only problem is that it seems to fade away after about 4 hours ;) and I have to reapply. So I guess I'll just have to keep ordering it LOL. I've gotten lots of compliments on this, especially from the guys ;).

Freak of nature BUT my DH has protested every fruit based perfume in - I don't know- a LOT of years.

Try a sample of Nakai Nektar - and the man is an animal...

Makes me crazy...

Oh you can put EoW in numerous scents that a man "doesn't like", and I can almost guarantee that you'll change his mind! Copulins do that to men.....don't ya love it?

Oh you can put EoW in numerous scents that a man "doesn't like", and I can almost guarantee that you'll change his mind! Copulins do that to men.....don't ya love it?

Nakai Nectar worked out to be a beautiful scent that mixes soo well with the copulins. My ex-man also loved this scent. The ladies blended it brilliantly!

• 3 weeks later...

Tried it yesterday. It dried down nicely and until my man was right on me, he couldn't really smell it. I asked a friend to take a whiff and it didn't make him sneeze (even strong shampoos send him off). But WHOO-WHEE! Lovin' the Nectar! And since it's getting towards spring, I'm wanting scents that are a bit lighter.

Tried it yesterday. It dried down nicely and until my man was right on me, he couldn't really smell it. I asked a friend to take a whiff and it didn't make him sneeze (even strong shampoos send him off). But WHOO-WHEE! Lovin' the Nectar! And since it's getting towards spring, I'm wanting scents that are a bit lighter.

When you say "sneeze" are you meaning due to allergies?

My sis in law is allergic to ALL scents, so it seems. However she never complains when I am wearing LPs. It is so nice to be able to wear scents to family outings now :)

When you say "sneeze" are you meaning due to allergies?

My sis in law is allergic to ALL scents, so it seems. However she never complains when I am wearing LPs. It is so nice to be able to wear scents to family outings now :)

Even strongly scented shampoos set him off but I've worn a couple of things around him without an sneezes at all. I don't know if its allergies or just a really sensitive sense of smell. Either way, he's my litmus.