Feelin' Groovy

bruiseviolet

AD-FeelinGroovy-LovePotion.jpg

Feelin' Groovy

Our upbeat creation of summer splendor features a vivid memory of delicious Italian Ices on a hot Summer day – tangy notes of raspberry and lemonade, a dash of strawberry and a cooling breath of cantaloupe and cucumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, protection. Stamina, vigor.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
CANTALOUPE ~ Water magic, fertility, abundance, creativity.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
CUCUMBER ~ Healing, fertility, abundance, invigorating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how they do it, but this has a cold feeling to it, like popsicles or Italian ice. It's very fruity and candy sweet. Apparently, there is no lime in this, but it makes me think of green fruits, like lime or sour green apple. It reminds me of Nerds candy, but if Nerds made popsicles. It's a perfect summer scent. :sunnysmile:

Nom Nom Nom, This one is delicious...I immediately smell fruit punch, but it eventually mellows to a more melon-y scent. Sadly, it only lasted about an hour before my skin decided to eat it up.

I will use my little sample very quickly me thinks! LOL

So far this is Very Berry on me, dark red raspberry and blackberry, almost. I'm not a big berry fan usually ('cause berry notes go LOUD on me usually), but wth I'm going to slather a bit and see how this develops! Meanwhile I've got the song goin' 'round my head... :grin_sun:

It's like a cold syrupy Zing! of an Italian ice, definitely. Total childhood moment (even though they don't really have those out here). The intensity of that impression doesn't back down for me either, a very fizzy vibe remains through drydown. But yeah this is like Cupidity except with extra oomph from the berry and citrus, but another light refreshing sort of mood enhancement.

I think this would be perfect for a little girl.

I had to wait to get this, but WOW! It's lemony berry watery icy cool GOOD. :) Italian ice. It's the sweetness of lemon with the rich pop of raspberry. It mellows to a more subtle vibe. So perfectly summery. So girly. It is also an /awesome/ layer scent. I happened to have on some Nom Nom Nom at my wrist and I put this on my arm and they are really yummy together.

*huff*

• 1 month later...

The melons in the scent are very refreshing & the berry comes off as more cherry to my nose. Idk why, but I like it. I think this scent would hide cops nicely, so I will be testing this theory shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

this one I would SLATHER....

...if only it would stay on me!

love love love it. And I will probably keep re-applying it. I burn it off in 20 minutes lol.

On first application, I got tangy fruits,true to its description.

Zingy, but not too overwhelming .

After each fruit smell went through a phase of leading, it has mellowed to a gentle raspberry vanilla (yes, i know, there isnt any vanilla).

Its super-soft on me now, and PRETTY.... not "novelty".

LOVE.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I tested this one recently. In the bottle I got candy and fruit. When immediately wet it was hard for me to figure out. After it dried it disappeared on m skin. About an hour later I smelled plastic/burned bubble gum mixed with candy. When I asked others what I smelled like they got fresh pineapple. I don't know why this smelled so bad/different to my nose.

I reapplied two hours later and the scent died on me again. It did smell a bit better the second time though. The second time I got a really sweet, pleasant, fun, fruity smell. When it dried though I got loud lime or lemon. I am not sure which. When I asked others to sniff after the second application they told me it smelled good, but they couldn't figure out what the smell was. As time went on I did get a bit of a sour undertone.

Edited by Honeycake

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought this in a sample for my daughter, who read the ingredients and was in love. Prior to this, I had bought her Skoolz Out but she didn't care for it. This one she just gave me a big smile, applied it everywhere and scampered off with it clutched in her hand. I'd call that a success. To me it smelled very much like a fruit salad, a very happy scent.

• 1 month later...

This is my #1 favorite fragrance at LPMP and I am hoarding a stockpile of it (just bought up the final 8 bottles of their inventory LOL). It just makes me extremely happy to sniff it, therefore I am not surprised that Mara has named it "Feelin' Groovy"! That's exactly how it makes me feel! It is: happiness in a bottle. And it lasts for a super long time on my skin.

• 4 months later...