New Phero Blends from Stone Labs on the way!

Yeehooo!

We'll be getting a nice selection of new phero blends from Stone Labs, hopefully as early as next week!

We've got 4 nifty new combos for women, and 1 for men on the way. PLUS, that UNscented Beta-Nol spray that everyone has been cooing about.

We should have them available later in the month!

:)

Will they be around the same price range as the EST?

Nope, the Beta-nol will retail for $69.95 per ounce and be packaged the same way as the EST in the 1 ounce spray bottles. The molecules are more expensive, but concentration for maximum efficacy is about 2/3rds less than that of EST.

The blends will retail around the same price as the ones we were selling from our former supplier. They are in fact more expensive, but we're going to try to eat that cost difference ourselves. We might have to raise the price like $5 for a couple of them, but we're trying our best to keep them in the same range as what we've been offering all along.

any little tiny hints you wanna give us on what they might do???? :)

LOL! I was gonna just say *NO!* but the expression on your little fishy face is just too adorable.

Ok, I'll tell ya a couple.

One is the female Dominance blend that we've been wanting - yay!

And another, which I am very intrigued with since it seems really unique to me, is for a few things:

• For deep women to women bonding
  • for making a female seem less intimidating to a man
  • and for inspiring in men, a partcular feeling of wanting to establish committment with the woman.

And 3 more...!

hee-hee...I'll remember that cute fishies might be a way to wangle info from you in the future! :)

They sound awesome! You *know* I'm down for a new dominance blend...and well, the other sounds mighty intriguing too... :woohoonaner2gy:

WOW. Sounds ultra-exciting! Can't wait.....for the new Dominance blend especially......I had a very interesting occurence with the old Dominance just the other day......wondering whether I should post about it since it's sold out.....

WOW. Sounds ultra-exciting! Can't wait.....for the new Dominance blend especially......I had a very interesting occurence with the old Dominance just the other day......wondering whether I should post about it since it's sold out.....

So what happened? Okay, so I'm a little nosy. :)

Mara, your new phero blends sound really nice too!

Yeah I think it's good to talk about the fragrances even if they're no longer available because it's about more than just enticing other people, but sharing your impressions, and so on.

Mara - is the Dominance blend going to be the same recipe as Ail's or is it their own interpretation?

It's pretty close to Ail's recipe, but it's not exact.

Getting them blended by Stone, in 'bulk', means we can offer them UNscented, which we can't do when we're mixing them up over here ourselves with Ail's recipes.

I'm SO happy about the add ins!! Especially the Dominance! I didnt really find out about it until it was sold out, and all I had was a sample. I ADORE being able to pick what I mix in! Thank you ladies for foraging into this for us. It is such an amazing science to mix the pheros and fragrance and alchemy! Does the world REALLY stand a chance with these tools in our bags? I think not! :wacko:

Yeah I think it's good to talk about the fragrances even if they're no longer available because it's about more than just enticing other people, but sharing your impressions, and so on.

OK, so I wrote it up in the reviews section.....enjoy!

Can't wait until the Dominance unscented becomes available!

Dean%20Cain-1.jpg

Mara (now you have to imagine this in Dean's voice), will these be available for the June releases ? My friend Liz is interested, let me know, sweetie ?

can u say NO to me, hmmmmmm???

Edited by liz

OK, so I wrote it up in the reviews section.....enjoy!

Yes that was quite the story, ma'am! Sic 'em!! :wacko:

• and for inspiring in men, a partcular feeling of wanting to establish committment with the woman.

Great, I need that one! Hope it works!

Thanks for thinking of offering that one and for trying to keep the prices the same ;)

How much longer till these become available. I've just ordered some items and have more money to blow. I'm being patient because I know these will be worth the wait. :angel:

How much longer till these become available. I've just ordered some items and have more money to blow. I'm being patient because I know these will be worth the wait. :angel:

We'll probably make them available with this months new releases. I believe Stone said that they'd be shipping them on Tuesday or Wednesday - or maybe that they would arrive by that date...I don't recall exactly.

Looking to blow money? LOL! Have you considered a T-shirt perhaps?

http://www.cafepress.com/lovepotionswag

LOL! I was gonna just say *NO!* but the expression on your little fishy face is just too adorable.

Ok, I'll tell ya a couple.

One is the female Dominance blend that we've been wanting - yay!

And another, which I am very intrigued with since it seems really unique to me, is for a few things:

And 3 more...!

Oooooh, I will buy it just for the third bullet point alone...sounds great, looks like I came along just in time.

All in one mix? I WANT THIS ONE!!!!! :) hahaha