What's the difference between TMI and True Confessions?

I am new and totally addicted. I just purchased both of these and I know the TMI is scented and the True Confessions is unscented. But is there a difference in the pheromone content? I want to use around my TG (who I THINK likes me back) and want him to just admit he likes me already!! Heehee Please help:)

For me, TMI brings out an open, friendly vibe with people, where they share freely and happily. True Confessions is sort of like the interrogation room with the bright lightbulb in their face. AND, it can turn back on me if I'm not careful!! I usually only use TC with Mr. Goddess, on whom, interestingly, it only works occasionally. My best success has been when I use it on my hands and arms when we go out to eat. We sit close to each other and I can reach up toward his face and waft it in his direction without causing alarm.

I thought true conf was all bnol... (I will check hold on)

True Confessions:

UNscented Pheromone Blend: TRUE CONFESSIONS - (Unisex)

Unscented Pheromone Blend for both Men and Women to wear. The much celebrated combination of Beta and Alpha Androstenols, which purportedly encourage approachability, chattiness, and deeply intimate communication. Wearing a large amount is reported to have a truth serum-like effect.

TMI

You asked for it, you got it! The UNscented concentrated pheromone blend we used in our bestselling TMI fragrance a few months ago...a mixture of 80% Beta-Androstenol and 20% Alpha-Androstenol. You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that's the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you... you just may learn things about them that they've never revealed to anyone. There really is such a thing as Too Much Information, so be careful what you wish for

So what are the percentages of Anol-and Bnol

As illustrated in the comments,.the difference between the two is the actual ratio, and so then, how that difference affects your intereactions.

This was posted a while back...somewhere :huh:

and I saved it:

TRUE CONFESSIONS (Unisex)

40:60 mix of Alpha-Androstenol:Beta-Androstenol

But the above description says 80/20 for TMI...

As illustrated in the comments,.the difference between the two is the actual ratio, and so then, how that difference affects your intereactions.

What comments?

• 1 month later...

Omg this explains why when I wear tmi around other humans I inevitably vomit my deepest secrets and rehash my life's greatest pains and sob for extended periods. and to think I was so afraid of my tc bottle that I not only didn't open it but hid it in a drawer for months before finally trading it! I somehow got in my head that tmi was 50/50 ...Was there a oneoff scented blend once that was 50/50? Maybe I'm losing my mind...

Yes, there was a scentrd blend with alpha / beta androstenol in a 50:50 ratio. Message in a Bottle, as far as I remember.

BTW: I'm wondering which is the ratio in OW? Are there also equal parts of alpha androstenol, beta androstenol an epi-androsterone? I'm guessing from the feeling I get from OW, that alpha androstenol & beta androstenol might be in approximately equal amounts.

and to think I was so afraid of my tc bottle that I not only didn't open it but hid it in a drawer for months before finally trading it!

OMG! I was under the same impression too. I have used T.M.I a couple of times but I dare not open my bottle of TC which has been in hiding for more than a year!

Yes, there was a scentrd blend with alpha / beta androstenol in a 50:50 ratio. Message in a Bottle, as far as I remember.

That is correct!

BTW: I'm wondering which is the ratio in OW? Are there also equal parts of alpha androstenol, beta androstenol an epi-androsterone? I'm guessing from the feeling I get from OW, that alpha androstenol & beta androstenol might be in approximately equal amounts.

Alpha Nol is the strongest ingredient in Open Windows, then Beta Nol, then the Epi.

• 2 years later...

I have been searching for a thread comparing the two, but I cannot find one - if this is a duplicate, I hope one of the admins can move this to the one that's already started.

I know the difference in the two phero blends is the ratio in Beta and Alpha Androstenols, but I was wondering if forum members can review their experience with each one, if they've tried both :)

Here are the descriptions of each:

True Confessions - UNscented Phero Blend: Unscented Pheromone Blend for both Men and Women to wear. The much celebrated combination of Beta and Alpha Androstenols, which purportedly encourage approachability, chattiness, and deeply intimate communication. Wearing a large amount is reported to have a truth serum-like effect.

T.M.I. (Unscented): Our mixture of 80% Beta-Androstenol and 20% Alpha-Androstenol. You might be surprised at how willing a relative stranger is to cuddle up with you, but that's the Alpha-Androstenol putting them in their happy zone while the heavy dose of Beta-Androstenol loosens their tongue and encourages them to share their most intimate secrets with you... you just may learn things about them that they've never revealed to anyone. There really is such a thing as Too Much Information, so be careful what you wish for!

I was told True Confessions T.M.I. has a higher ratio of beta androstenol.

Also, if you've tried these in scented versions, please share. :thank-you:

Edited by phergineer