Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed more attention (as has been evidenced by others) with SC, less sparkliness for myself. I actually feel more edgy and less giddy, but something may be skewing this somehow...so time will tell.

• 10 months later...

ohhhh Scheisse... some of you are talking about this having cops...? Did I misunderstand? I've been spraying it in my hair forever!! I haven't noticed any coochie-head but maybe it's there offending people and I just haven't noticed?!

Well, anyway. I wore this out tonight and unexpectedly it was a celebrity crowd ... two of them (guys) were doing a lot of double-taking and staring. Believe me there was nothing particularly special going on with me besides the Cougar. It didn't seem lustful, it was more like *they* were starstruck. I loooove one of them but both are married, so nothing doing, but what an effect right? Two other guys were literally following me around like lost puppies. Sparkly is the absolutely perfect word.

Edited by tyvey

Coooolness - no hints on the celebs? c'mon...nudge nudge....

Picture of Tyvey from tonight's gala:

:lol:

Coochie-head, I LOVE that. BAHA! Can we use that as a perfume name??? Yeah, it does have cops, but not that much really. I think you're safe.

hmmmmmm both have faked British accents, very convincingly, in their movie roles. That's all you get!! :lol:

Having now decided to live in SC: I have read every single Cougar thread (I think) and can't find the answer to this question:

I want to order an UN 60/40 spray of the phero that is in the "Dec 09" Cougar -- blond woman in black dress on the label.

This is Stone Cougar, aka as "Cougar Potion (4 women)" in the beta spray dropdown menu. (please correct me if wrong... I R easily confused)

So the question ... Is it super stinky like EoW?

-- what does it smell like? powdered-metally like SS4W? Or just slightly chemically like unCB? (which I don't find unpleasant btw)

-- does it smell strongly enough that I have to carefully consider what oils I put under it...eg, it would have to be dark/foody/heavy etc.?

THANK YOU EXPERIENCED COUGARS

To me: slightly musky metallic, with a mildly sour tinge of cops. I just compared between the Blatant Invitation and the Stone Cougar, and the BI smells like it has 3 or 4 times more cops than the Cougar does. Personally, I do not think it requires a strong or heavy cover.

Coochie-head, I LOVE that. BAHA! Can we use that as a perfume name???

Yeah, I was giggling when I read that.....I can just see that on a perfume label.....LOLOLLOLOLLLOLOLOLOL

I MUST RAVE AGAIN- THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I had dinner plans with a guy I don't know well but wanted to, err, impress, cuz I'm just like that, and a female friend, but also, unexpectedly, *her* friend whom I'd only met once but didn't like - self-involved bratty pretentious supercilious prattler.

I sighed and hemmed and hawed among various phero combos - "what will fascinate the guy, but also get the prattler under control?" - and was making myself batty going over the permutations before I finally realized and shouted out loud, yes, to myself, like a maniac, 'COUGAR!'

Well, it was perfecter than perfect.

Prattler was seated next to me, and immediately goes 'Guys, what smells so good? Fruity!" and she plunges her face into the back of my head (which was doused with Cougar spray). I was like INHALE AWAY, WOMAN. She goes, 'it's you!' and for the rest of the dinner was much more deferential and let other people talk and at least pretended to care about what other people had to say, including me who last time she always seemed to make a special effort to shut down / condescend to - ie, COUGAR MADE HER ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. In fact (especially at first) it made her SNUGGLY with me. I can't even tell you how opposite this was to her distant, cool attitude toward me previously. Massively effective.

It also made the guy ditch his other plans afterward and walk me home instead... a very long walk, with a very easy, warm, enjoyable conversation.

Maybe most importantly, it made me feel so confident, present, secure, self-assured.

COUGAR IS FANTASTIC.

Edited by tyvey

I MUST RAVE AGAIN- THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I had dinner plans with a guy I don't know well but wanted to, err, impress, cuz I'm just like that, and a female friend, but also, unexpectedly, *her* friend whom I'd only met once but didn't like - self-involved bratty pretentious supercilious prattler.

I sighed and hemmed and hawed among various phero combos - "what will fascinate the guy, but also get the prattler under control?" - and was making myself batty going over the permutations before I finally realized and shouted out loud, yes, to myself, like a maniac, 'COUGAR!'

Well, it was perfecter than perfect.

Prattler was seated next to me, and immediately goes 'Guys, what smells so good? Fruity!" and she plunges her face into the back of my head (which was doused with Cougar spray). I was like INHALE AWAY, WOMAN. She goes, 'it's you!' and for the rest of the dinner was much more deferential and let other people talk and at least pretended to care about what other people had to say, including me who last time she always seemed to make a special effort to shut down / condescend to - ie, COUGAR MADE HER ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. In fact (especially at first) it made her SNUGGLY with me. I can't even tell you how opposite this was to her distant, cool attitude toward me previously. Massively effective.

It also made the guy ditch his other plans afterward and walk me home instead... a very long walk, with a very easy, warm, enjoyable conversation.

Maybe most importantly, it made me feel so confident, present, secure, self-assured.

COUGAR IS FANTASTIC.

Great report tyvey! Yeah, I love Cougar....just sort of makes you the center of attention.....I agree that probably the best part is how is makes YOU feel.....whether scented or unscented, Cougar is a good one!

Edited by Dolly

- self-involved bratty pretentious supercilious prattler.

HAH...luv this,and will remember it for conversation with someone I know :lol:

Super report,as usual,Tyvey...I am curious,was this UN or scent -covered ...and with what?

I am a fan of Cougar too :lol:

:lol: thanks for saying so! I'm using the 2009 scented stone cougar. (I hope I have not yet again posted in the wrong Cougar thread.). It seems much more effective (for obvious reasons) in this homemade in-the-hair spray form than when I (too timidly and sparingly) dabbed the oils on skin. The Cougar worship seems less sexual than other blends- it's like your Cougar targets get stars in their eyes, compared to CB which puts hearts in their eyes, and OCCO/BI/Pherogirl etc puts, I guess, raging rabid sexual fantasies in their eyes. It's just all good.

It can be steered in a sexual manner but my impression of either version is more of a social enhancement/self-effector.

Coochie-head, I LOVE that. BAHA! Can we use that as a perfume name??? Yeah, it does have cops, but not that much really. I think you're safe.

Whoops! I occasionally wore this one to work layered with Lunantishee. My bad!

:abfx: thanks for saying so! I'm using the 2009 scented stone cougar. (I hope I have not yet again posted in the wrong Cougar thread.). It seems much more effective (for obvious reasons) in this homemade in-the-hair spray form than when I (too timidly and sparingly) dabbed the oils on skin. The Cougar worship seems less sexual than other blends- it's like your Cougar targets get stars in their eyes, compared to CB which puts hearts in their eyes, and OCCO/BI/Pherogirl etc puts, I guess, raging rabid sexual fantasies in their eyes. It's just all good.

Out of curiousity, how did you do that? I'm quickly becoming Cougar obssessed, and I'm kicking myself for not buying the spray. What the hay--I might just get a spray anyway!!! :cry:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so this morning I picked up my package at the post office. I was already dressed for work and having an 'okay day'. The clerk was fairly pleasant to me but nothing out of the ordinary. I go out to my car, rip open my box of goodies, and roll on some Unscented Stone Cougar. As soon as I rolled this on it was almost immediately WATCH OUT WORLD HERE I COME!!!!!!! I mean confident & sparkly as all get out. I couldn't believe it. I seriously felt amazing INSTANTLY. I like the Scented Cougar Potion for it's self effects and also the effects it has on others...but this is like Cougar Potion on steroids. It is FABULOUS. And I love that the scent of the pheros themselves is not strong at all. I can wear my fave perfume with it.

So, I headed to 7-11 for my Red Bull (not even really needing it now) and the clerk (who I've never met) was like stars-in-his-eyes-head-over-heels-what-else-can-I-do-for-you-today??? Another female clerk that I have never seen comes out of the back office with a huge smile on her face looking directly at me like she has known me forever. I actually looked behind me to see if she was talking to me. She was uber-friendly, commenting on the excellent choice of snack that I bought (smoked almonds?) and telling me that she wishes they had more customers like me because I make it such a nice place to work. Me: "wow....thank you?!!" (as I think... I am going to buy STOCK in this!)

I walk outside and a beautiful man in business attire is walking toward me, and we are making eye contact. This is not unusual for me, I always make eye contact with strangers. What IS unusual is this: as soon as we pass each other, out of the corner of my eye I see him do a fast hard double take at me with this surprised look on his face. It was so exaggerated & comical, it was so hard for me not to laugh!

The only thing I can think of is that I was finally close enough (in this hot sticky humid weather) for him to smell/sense the pheros and that was what caused the 2nd reaction.

All of this happened in about a five minute time span. I have been sitting at my desk at work ever since then, and the gay man who sits in front of me is completely stone-cold ignoring me. That always tells me it's gonna be a great day with the straight guys at lunch. HAHA!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Unscented Stone Cougar.

yes... the intent is definitely there, for sure. I just went out to lunch with my boyfriend. There was a table of 3 professional looking men next to us at the restaurant. I noticed their DIHL at me, but I really became uncomfortable when they literally all 3 positioned their chairs so they were facing me. My boyfriend was looking at me with this puzzled face, and then whispered, "what the hell is up with us when we go out to lunch lately?"

As we were leaving, they started making comments out loud...."you better treat her right"...."you dont deserve someone like her"...."man, the things I would do for a woman like that". It was almost malicious, like they were trying to pick a fight with him. Maybe it was the copulins amping their testosterone? I didn't think it was that high in cops though....

Nice reports ,very happy for you that you found "the one" :lol: ...pheros are fun!

The self-effects from Cougar,never fail me,and in my opinon,that enhances the way you project yourself,which explains why people can react to you differently even before they could possibly be affected by them :)

The self-effects from Cougar,never fail me,and in my opinon,that enhances the way you project yourself,which explains why people can react to you differently even before they could possibly be affected by them :)

I am now also a total convert to the self effects school of thought. I know myself and I know that when I'm feeling confident and showing love for myself, the whole world seems to agree. I'm happy that I found something that brings out that side of me even when I may not be feeling my best. :love:

• 8 months later...

This thread will answer some recent posts,plus I just had a Wildly fun time re-reading it :) :)

and especially wanted to quote this :Hug_emoticon:

plus, it makes ME feel younger and more attractive, and that's what really counts, right? how we feel about and carry ourselves...'cause if we're having a bad day where we feel butt ugly, we're just going to carry ourselves that way and no one's going to notice us. But when we're feeling young and hot and carry ourselves accordingly, people react accordingly.

• 1 month later...

I have to report again on this. It is a MUST HAVE if there are any people in your life who you need to force to both like and respect you in equal amounts, and I mean 'respect' more socially/relationally than in the Leather/Dom sort of 'authority' way, if that makes sense.

I had two homemade-sprays (2:1 unscented Stone Cougar beta to LP Silver oil) in my hair. There's a very high-level, powerful woman in my company who is shy and a bit standoffish, does NOT initiate conversation, will barely respond even when you directly address her, extremely attractive and perfectly put-together and you always get the vague feeling that she looks down on you because you are not, like her, also wearing $1000 shoes ... think of Tilda Swinton in Michael Clayton, but also a social snob (like a high school mean girl), you get the idea.

Today the INSTANT I showed up (late) to a meeting, before I was even that close to her, she CLAPPED HER HANDS and said, "Yay" (yes, YAY) "you're here!!" as though I were some celebrity she had invited but not dared to hope would attend her party. She reached out for my hand/arm and we grasped forearms. I CANNOT OVERSTATE TO YOU HOW BIZARRE AND OUT OF CHARACTER THIS WAS FOR HER. And then later she was vocally appreciative of something I'd done for her indirectly, which in 4+ years I've NEVER heard her be.

I'm telling you, I almost get better hits with women than men with this one. This is the THIRD usually-snobby woman that this has made 'softer' and starry-eyed (the other two being my bitchy neighbor who NEEEEVER initiates conversation but blurts out compliments about me, my hair, handbag, etc. when I'm wearing this, and the condescending jerk I wrote about a few posts upthread).

Put another way, this works like a workplace version of Treasured Hearts for me.

Edited by tyvey

I have to report again on this. It is a MUST HAVE if there are any people in your life who you need to force to both like and respect you in equal amounts, and I mean 'respect' more socially/relationally than in the Leather/Dom sort of 'authority' way, if that makes sense.

I had two homemade-sprays (2:1 unscented Stone Cougar beta to LP Silver oil) in my hair. There's a very high-level, powerful woman in my company who is shy and a bit standoffish, does NOT initiate conversation, will barely respond even when you directly address her, extremely attractive and perfectly put-together and you always get the vague feeling that she looks down on you because you are not, like her, also wearing $1000 shoes ... think of Tilda Swinton in Michael Clayton, but also a social snob (like a high school mean girl), you get the idea.

Today the INSTANT I showed up (late) to a meeting, before I was even that close to her, she CLAPPED HER HANDS and said, "Yay" (yes, YAY) "you're here!!" as though I were some celebrity she had invited but not dared to hope would attend her party. She reached out for my hand/arm and we grasped forearms. I CANNOT OVERSTATE TO YOU HOW BIZARRE AND OUT OF CHARACTER THIS WAS FOR HER. And then later she was vocally appreciative of something I'd done for her indirectly, which in 4+ years I've NEVER heard her be.

I'm telling you, I almost get better hits with women than men with this one. This is the THIRD usually-snobby woman that this has made 'softer' and starry-eyed (the other two being my bitchy neighbor who NEEEEVER initiates conversation but blurts out compliments about me, my hair, handbag, etc. when I'm wearing this, and the condescending jerk I wrote about a few posts upthread).

Put another way, this works like a workplace version of Treasured Hearts for me.

Eeks, how does this have that effect for you??? I wore this around MIL, completely not thinking about it & she bristled like a bitch in heat @ me!

Hmmm: is MIL the snob type though? To be clear, these 3 women that I have the crazy hits with aren't ACTIVELY bitchy - I shouldn't have said "mean girl" -- they don't SAY nasty things - it's the opposite - they're just social/socioeconomic snobs and in fact they DON'T (normally) speak to "their inferiors" (ie everyone) at all.

could it have been OD (maybe not for you but for her tolerance)? or she didn't like the scent? OR she was reacting to its effect on someone ELSE (like your hub)?

Edited by tyvey

I had that kind of reaction with Cougar and a "stand-offish" and possibly disapproving woman,in hindsight,just yesterday.it was after this <from the daily thread> "LP Red boosted with Cougar & Cops,and a few dabs of Occo Red :P

Had one really funny convo with 3 young guys about sports and poker,I was not in the convo for the first few minutes,but than it was like all heads turned to me and they could not have been more interested,and started competing with who could keep my attention...seriously it was comical as hell ! :) "

...it was just after this,I noticed one of those "looks" ummm which sometimes makes me go out of my way to turn it around,I swear I don't know why,even way before pheros :D Anywho,turns out I was parked next to her,so I commented about the awesome clouds and the unusual exceptional weather we have been having,LOL,she wound up offering to "help" me load a 50 pound bag of bird seed,umm this was someone that was not dressed the part,total dress,heels !!! While I was telling her it was ok,a man came over and did it,did not ask if I needed help,just did it :) ... He had on a beautiful beige dress shirt,looked like silk,I put my hand on his upper arm while saying oh,thanks,and could not help making a small mmm sound as he was SOLID ...he preened like a peacock....yeah, another fun Cougar & Cops day :lol:

Calli would write more reports if she knew how to type with more than two fingers :)

Edited by Calii

I put my hand on his upper arm while saying oh,thanks,and could not help making a small mmm sound as he was SOLID ...he preened like a peacock...

I. LOVE. THIS. !!! cracked me up. You remind me a lot of a friend who lives far away - making me miss her - such similar senses of humor...

I. LOVE. THIS. !!! cracked me up. You remind me a lot of a friend who lives far away - making me miss her - such similar senses of humor...

Awwww :D

Cougar with just a little xtra cops,effect me that way,ya know in thinking about it more,that was one of those special made shirts that body builders wear or maybe have made...he was luscious,and I guess he enjoyed being told so,in so many words,er,sounds...it was quite involuntary :P

Edited by Calii

Hmmm: is MIL the snob type though? To be clear, these 3 women that I have the crazy hits with aren't ACTIVELY bitchy - I shouldn't have said "mean girl" -- they don't SAY nasty things - it's the opposite - they're just social/socioeconomic snobs and in fact they DON'T (normally) speak to "their inferiors" (ie everyone) at all.

could it have been OD (maybe not for you but for her tolerance)? or she didn't like the scent? OR she was reacting to its effect on someone ELSE (like your hub)?

Yeah she's just kind of crabby anyway & super possessive of her little mama's boy. Probably a visceral reaction to the attention being so effectively siphoned away from her :Hug_emoticon:

• 1 month later...

I had a funny Cougar reaction this morning. I overslept and had to be ready to leave my house 5 minutes after I got out of bed, so you can imagine how that looked. So I doused myself with Cougar and said, "So be it." I get to work and get in the elevator and immediately move to the back since I'm usually one of the last people to get off. i was rummaging around my purse for my office keys. I found them and looked up. There were two men and a woman in the elevator with me, and they were all looking at me expectantly like they were waiting on me to say something. I actually jumped, I was so taken aback. Then the lady says, "What a beautiful blouse you have on!" The one fellow nodded in agreement, and the other said, "Yes, lovely color." My "blouse" was nothing but a plain old Old Navy tshirt. T-shirt! And there was a small but very visible coffee stain I got from hitting a pothole in the parking lot!! (Thank God for Tide pens.) I've been chuckling all morning!!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't overstate how valuable Cougar is in the workplace. I've said so before but y'all are just gonna have to hear another story, TFB. :)

I gave myself a big blast of Cougar (flavored w/Spring 2009) just before a meeting, to top of head for best diffusion. I purposely sat in front of the door so everyone would be forced to get a little somma this.

It should have been a tense and unhappy meeting, and every person did come in looking that way. But everyone very quickly became smiley and jokey and invested and participatory and team-y (and some people looked confused, like "why are we all so happy?") Just believe me that NONE of those adjectives should have been the case, given the meeting topic.

Most of the people in the meeting were women.

Needless to say, *I* felt like a million bucks, very confident, articulate, "together", on top of my shit.

See? yet again, better living thru LPMP.

ETA it may also have been the Regal Confection in my hair which (as I mentioned on POTD thread) gives me the giddies.

Edited by tyvey

:) ... Nice report Tyvey,I love the effects of Cougar,it was my first purchase from LPMP,and my first phero !!! ... I should wear it more often..oh wait,I had Sparkle Fuchsia on yesterday :)

I can't overstate how valuable Cougar is in the workplace. I've said so before but y'all are just gonna have to hear another story, TFB. :Hug_emoticon:

I gave myself a big blast of Cougar (flavored w/Spring 2009) just before a meeting, to top of head for best diffusion. I purposely sat in front of the door so everyone would be forced to get a little somma this.

It should have been a tense and unhappy meeting, and every person did come in looking that way. But everyone very quickly became smiley and jokey and invested and participatory and team-y (and some people looked confused, like "why are we all so happy?") Just believe me that NONE of those adjectives should have been the case, given the meeting topic.

Most of the people in the meeting were women.

Needless to say, *I* felt like a million bucks, very confident, articulate, "together", on top of my shit.

ETA it may also have been the Regal Confection in my hair which (as I mentioned on POTD thread) gives me the giddies.

:yeahthat:

Do not underestimate the power of Cougar in the workplace. Great story, Tyvey!

:) ... Nice report Tyvey,I love the effects of Cougar,it was my first purchase from LPMP,and my first phero !!! ... I should wear it more often..oh wait,I had Sparkle Fuchsia on yesterday :(

It was mine too, and I don't give it as much loving as it deserves!