Cougar Potion (pheromone-enhanced perfume)

Guest Lor

@StacyK Lol.  Ah, boobage.  Maybe we all want we don’t have, huh?  My sisters bitch about theirs all the time, I gotta admit.

Have tumbling class tonight.  Might see a mom or two, so I’m wearing treasured hearts...I just got out of the grocery store wearing it (I’ve got one little drop to each top wrist and then I dabbed those drops on shoulders, clavicle and inner wrists).  This store is very oriented towards customer service, but I’ll be damned if the staff in general wasn’t sweeter - the women in the deli were really chatty...and I was just walking by.  Hopeful!!

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, Eggers said:

LOL! I'm a Capricorn too! Cap Sun, Moon, Mercury & Jupiter! LOL! Sagittarius Ascendant, Venus & Mars though, so it evens out all my Cappy "no fun" bits. ;)  :lol:   

I wondered what your sign/rising sign were a few days ago, @Eastwood22, when you mentioned that your BF is Gemini. Mine too. Gemini Sun, Moon & Mars, all conjunct, two of them in his 3rd/Gemini House. He's an uber Gemini. 

It makes sense you're a Capricorn. And Sag's can, of course, be more wild and adventurous, but a Cap's humor is priceless! 

I am such a Libra. That man in my kitchen making my kids lunches at 6:30am reminds me nothing of Gemini's! Except when we're giggling away, making our secret jokes. I think his Gemini parts only come out when I'm overtired and already prone to fits of giggles.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

It makes sense you're a Capricorn. And Sag's can, of course, be more wild and adventurous, but a Cap's humor is priceless! 

I am such a Libra. That man in my kitchen making my kids lunches at 6:30am reminds me nothing of Gemini's! Except when we're giggling away, making our secret jokes. I think his Gemini parts only come out when I'm overtired and already prone to fits of giggles.

Yeah, Cappies are pretty funny peeps, on the whole. My old Manager Dude was a "late degree" Capricorn, and LOOKED very stuffy. (Okay, who's kidding whom? He's a pretty stuffy dude). But his extraordinarily reserved delivery of funny comments was particularly entertaining. Sometimes it was shocking, like hearing a priest tell the raunchiest joke you've ever heard as part of his Sunday service! :lol:   

I think it's pretty neat how signs can present themselves so differently (on the outside) depending on which house they land in in the natal chart. BF's are all in his 3rd House, so his Gem traits are all being played through an amp that goes to 11, if you know what I mean. :lol:  We have giggles and secret jokes too. I love those moments! 

• 2 months later...

My 12 yr old is a Capricorn n he's been hilarious since he could toddle around the living room. I remember when he was 1 or 2, I would be eating cookies n he would naturally want one. I would give him one, n he would hold out teh other hand, like "since you're handing out free cookies, lady." 

I still adore Cougar. It was one of my 1st loves from LP & it still does the trick. What's not to love about a magic youth-glamour potion? I am 38 & I get guessed to be in my early 20s when I have Cougar on. 

I'm way past the age where Cougar would actually help (:lol:) but it's an absolutely perfect scent to me, one of the best fruit musk scents I have ever experienced.  Just the scent itself is enough to make me feel sparkly and vivacious (because I am normally not that way at all) and willing to extend myself in a social situation.

• 2 months later...

I'm wearing Cougar Potion today & it occurred to me that I never reviewed this yet ( !!! )....I looooove this magical little potion, & the more I wear it, the more I love it. The dry down on me is very much like Pure Sugar, with a soft background of grapefruit. The musk & amber are very, very faint on me. As far as the phero, I feel just all around happy, as far as self effects, & I tend to get great service from men, at stores, restaurants, etc, wearing it. I'm talking huge smiles, falling all over themselves, lol. It's quite fun to wear out, especially with an OCCO. 

I did have one odd experience with this. This phero did not agree with one random guy, to say the least. My daughter & I were out during the summer & I was slathered in a trial of Cougar ( Yep, I'm a slatherer ) but I don't think I OD'd on it because everyone else was responding amazingly. We were walking out of a store, & I this guy walked up right beside me & I could actually SEE when my Cougar cloud hit him, because he turned to me & gave me this look of......the only way I can describe it is, blatant hatred ? 

My daughter picked up on it & looked at me like, yikes ! As we walked down to my car, he followed ( his car was across from ours, pretty much ) & when he got to his car, he turned around to give me one last long intense murderous look...like wtf ? My daughter, as soon as we get in the car, said " Did you know that guy ?? " I said nope, never seen him before in my life. She said he either wanted to kill me, or else his attempt at a sexy smoldering look went very wrong 🤣

I don't blame Cougar, though, I know that everyone responds to pheros differently. And other than that one reaction, I have lots of fun with her, & I love her scent, so she's a keeper for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

I wore Cougar Potion layered with LP O to a friend's house for brunch.  We had a good time as per usual for Cougar, but one funny thing is that her mom (who I haven't seen in 10 years) kept telling me how "mature" I was. 😆  I'm still in my twenties and have a baby face, so I don't think I look "old", and I think she was mostly referring to how I have my own apartment, take care of my finances, go to grad school while working, etc. I just thought it was funny since I was wearing Cougar! 

Hi all. New here. 👋

I ordered the spray of this. I love grapefruit scents and couldn't wait to see the results I'd get from it.

I've worn it twice with 0 results. The first time, I sprayed it between my breasts and on my wrists. Waited for drydown and got dressed. The second time, I sprayed it on my neck and wrists right before I left the house. Nothing both times (wore it to work; no reactions from co-workers, nor from patrons, even when I tried to be more engaging than usual). Am I doing something wrong? I did a ton of research on how to use these and thought I was using a good technique. 🤔 Any pointers would be appreciated!

Also, this dries down to a chocolate scent on my skin! The grapefruit doesn't stay around.

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Hi all. New here. 👋

I ordered the spray of this. I love grapefruit scents and couldn't wait to see the results I'd get from it.

I've worn it twice with 0 results. The first time, I sprayed it between my breasts and on my wrists. Waited for drydown and got dressed. The second time, I sprayed it on my neck and wrists right before I left the house. Nothing both times (wore it to work; no reactions from co-workers, nor from patrons, even when I tried to be more engaging than usual). Am I doing something wrong? I did a ton of research on how to use these and thought I was using a good technique. 🤔 Any pointers would be appreciated!

Also, this dries down to a chocolate scent on my skin! The grapefruit doesn't stay around.

Sometimes you just need to play around to find your sweet spot with each of the pheros.  With scented Cougar, I would normally wear about 5 sprays, while someone else might find 2 works better. 

It just takes a bit of experimentation and observation. And patience. 😉 

Good application points though. With this one, because it doesn't have a lot of cops, you could try spraying a touch on your hair, or on the nape of your neck. Hair is a great phero diffuser. 

Have fun! 

5 hours ago, Eggers said:

Sometimes you just need to play around to find your sweet spot with each of the pheros.  With scented Cougar, I would normally wear about 5 sprays, while someone else might find 2 works better. 

It just takes a bit of experimentation and observation. And patience. 😉 

Good application points though. With this one, because it doesn't have a lot of cops, you could try spraying a touch on your hair, or on the nape of your neck. Hair is a great phero diffuser. 

Have fun! 

*eagerly takes notes*

Thanks so much, Eggers! 🤗 I'll try again tomorrow and perhaps use a bit more. I'm thinking the nape of my neck would be a good spot. It's really good to know that it doesn't have a lot of cops. I'm determined for this to work for me! I have no presence and need all the help I can get to get a little attention.

I'll report back once I get some hits! Love reading all the anecdotes of people's success with this. 🧡

Okay, hits!

I wore Cougar Potion with OCCO White today. I put OCCO White between my breasts and dragged down a little onto the top of my stomach, then let it dry down for a while. Later, I did spritzes of Cougar Potion on my wrists, the crooks of my arms, between my breasts, on the nape of my neck, and two spritzes on my clothes. I then put Cacharel's Amor Amor on my throat and the backs of my knees. This combination worked amazingly well as the Amor Amor has fragrances in it that are in both the Cougar and the OCCO White. It really tied it all together. I don't know, it might become my signature scent... :perfume:

Anyway, I woke up feeling really, really exhausted and down this morning and was on the verge of calling into work for a mental health day. I have three different mental illnesses, and they tend to cyclically drag me under. I'm definitely on a downward slope right now and have been over the past few weeks. This morning was the worst, especially since my sleep and depression were absolutely horrendous last night. But after I sprayed on the Cougar, I felt myself perking up. Self effects? I even found myself being really animated once I got to work, especially for feeling so down.

I had a little girl say to me as I entered her classroom, "It suddenly smells good in here. Why is that?" I said, "Oh, I don't know!" And she said, "It's because of you!"

I had a particularly difficult classroom sit and pay attention to me until the end of my session with them, even the most difficult student of all. That just... doesn't happen. It was incredible.

I went to the grocery store to get some lunch. A woman came over to me and said, "Can I interrupt you? I'm not trying to be weird, and I'm totally not a lesbian, but you are really, really pretty."

Right after that, I had another woman come over to me and start talking to me. She really seemed like she didn't want the conversation to end.

I got three other compliments today in addition to that, all from women. I also got one lingering glance from a guy. Dudes never pay much attention to me.

Cougar's a keeper. I hope I can start getting more hits from the male persuasion (any suggestions for potions that get non-creepy male attention would be appreciated!).

Off to buy more of these wonderful concoctions! :hearts09793: If they can work for me, someone who has zero physical presence and who most people look right through, they can work for anyone!

Okay, hits!

I wore Cougar Potion with OCCO White today. I put OCCO White between my breasts and dragged down a little onto the top of my stomach, then let it dry down for a while. Later, I did spritzes of Cougar Potion on my wrists, the crooks of my arms, between my breasts, on the nape of my neck, and two spritzes on my clothes. I then put Cacharel's Amor Amor on my throat and the backs of my knees. This combination worked amazingly well as the Amor Amor has fragrances in it that are in both the Cougar and the OCCO White. It really tied it all together. I don't know, it might become my signature scent... :perfume:

Anyway, I woke up feeling really, really exhausted and down this morning and was on the verge of calling into work for a mental health day. I have three different mental illnesses, and they tend to cyclically drag me under. I'm definitely on a downward slope right now and have been over the past few weeks. This morning was the worst, especially since my sleep and depression were absolutely horrendous last night. But after I sprayed on the Cougar, I felt myself perking up. Self effects? I even found myself being really animated once I got to work, especially for feeling so down.

I had a little girl say to me as I entered her classroom, "It suddenly smells good in here. Why is that?" I said, "Oh, I don't know!" And she said, "It's because of you!"

I had a particularly difficult classroom sit and pay attention to me until the end of my session with them, even the most difficult student of all. That just... doesn't happen. It was incredible.

I went to the grocery store to get some lunch. A woman came over to me and said, "Can I interrupt you? I'm not trying to be weird, and I'm totally not a lesbian, but you are really, really pretty."

Right after that, I had another woman come over to me and start talking to me. She really seemed like she didn't want the conversation to end.

I got three other compliments today in addition to that, all from women. I also got one lingering glance from a guy. Dudes never pay much attention to me.

Cougar's a keeper. I hope I can start getting more hits from the male persuasion (any suggestions for potions that get non-creepy male attention would be appreciated!).

Off to buy more of these wonderful concoctions! :hearts09793: If they can work for me, someone who has zero physical presence and who most people look right through, they can work for anyone!

Yep! Those definitely sound like hits! I'm glad you're having fun with it! ;) You'll be hooked before long! Lol! 

@Angelic thanks for all your stories! Sometimes I forget why I'm getting so much attention when out and about, but I mostly always have pheros on. You'll become accustomed to people noticing you more and then you'll carry yourself in a more noticeable way. It's a total win-win!

@Eggers I'm already hooked! I promptly placed a big ol' order yesterday evening of some other goodies I've been eying, even though I've barely used the ones I already have so far. 😰 Hey, it's my birthday next week! It's totes the birthday gift to myself that I deserve🎁 Thanks again for the tips!

@Eastwood22 You're welcome! Reading lots of stories has really helped me with deciding which ones to purchase and how to use them, plus it's just plain fun to share. I'll keep sharing! Looking forward to more attention and carrying myself in a more noticeable way.

I'm rocking the Cougar again tomorrow! Wish me luck. Hoping I can get some male attention from non-creepy guys.

2 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Angelic thanks for all your stories! Sometimes I forget why I'm getting so much attention when out and about, but I mostly always have pheros on. You'll become accustomed to people noticing you more and then you'll carry yourself in a more noticeable way. It's a total win-win!

This. Totally. I'm in full agreement here. 

@Eggers I'm already hooked! I promptly placed a big ol' order yesterday evening of some other goodies I've been eying, even though I've barely used the ones I already have so far. 😰 Hey, it's my birthday next week! It's totes the birthday gift to myself that I deserve🎁 Thanks again for the tips!

@Eastwood22 You're welcome! Reading lots of stories has really helped me with deciding which ones to purchase and how to use them, plus it's just plain fun to share. I'll keep sharing! Looking forward to more attention and carrying myself in a more noticeable way.

I'm rocking the Cougar again tomorrow! Wish me luck. Hoping I can get some male attention from non-creepy guys.

I'm glad you're having fun with it! And yes, you deserve to give yourself a great birthday present! Looking forward to reading more reviews! :) 

What other goodies did you get for yourself? 

@Eggers I got OCCO SLF, Balm Bomb, Cuddle Bunny, Love Potion Red, Popularity Potion, Like a Magnet, and one other that I can't remember and I don't want to look because now I want to be surprised!

@halo0073 Thank you! They are so much fun. Great little life enhancers.

I used my same combo from Wednesday today. No hits, but it was my own fault. I was feeling really down and gross and ugly today, to the point where I was crying in my office. I avoided people for the most part, but even when I was around them, I think they could pick up on my underlying mood of not wanting to be looked at and not wanting to talk to anyone. The self effects didn't kick in for me this time. I feel like this was a great lesson in needing to have the right attitude to wear these with.

Hoping that Balm Bomb can help somewhat in dealing with my anxiety and other mental issues. I'll be trying Cougar out again tomorrow, I think. Might wear it to the gym.

• 2 weeks later...

More hits! I promise I won't bog down this particular thread with my experiences. I'll just share one more time. These all happened on the same day:

- I answered the door at work to let a coworker in the employee entrance. When I greeted him, he said "Hel-lo" in like a "How you doin'?" :Emoticons0424: type of tone. Never gotten that type of greeting from him before.

- An extremely quiet, to-himself, serious man at work got suddenly talkative with me and made a joke. I've worked with this guy for three years and, wow, I don't think he's ever been that animated with me.

- Okay... *cracks knuckles* and here's the real reason I wear these potions to work. 😸 There's a real cutie at work who I want the attention of. We have awkward chemistry. It's awkward because he has a girlfriend so he really shouldn't be looking at me with any sort of interest, but he definitely has, especially when I behave a certain way toward him (his mouth even dropped open when he saw me once before he could catch himself, and this was before pheromones!). I would never get with a guy who's taken, but I'm starved for attention and I like the way he looks at me. Well, I tend to sabotage when a guy starts paying attention to me and I start ignoring him because I'm convinced he'll notice that I'm disgusting if he pays too much attention to me... ugh. Long story short, I've kind of caused him to stop interacting with me, even so much as looking at me. Well, the other day when I was wearing this, I had ran outside real quick to grab something from my car. It was windy, and it made my already unruly hair even more unruly. When you enter our employee entrance, there's a little mirror on the wall a short way's in. Well, the cutie was standing facing that direction, not more than a yard from it. I stopped in front of it on my way back in and fixed my hair. When I turned away from the mirror, I caught him looking away quickly. :banana038:

Bonus: My little niece collapsed against me when I went to visit my family that evening and she went, "Ohhh, you smell delicious."

Cougar for the win!!! :emot177:

@Angelic You're not bogging down the thread at all. That's what this thread is for! 😊

I can feel your enthusiasm and excitement in your post - I'm so glad you're having fun with pheros! I love playing around with them too. And your niece's reaction is adorable. Little kids are brutally honest so you know that you really do smell amazing. :)

I agree! Please keep posting your hits and stories! We love seeing reviews and hits. And you are helping tons of people. There are soooo many customers who lurk and read the forum but never post. They tell me all the time how helpful our reviews are. I refer customers here to these threads in particular ALL the time! 

Angelic, you are not bogging anything down. Love to hear your results.

Ok, well I made a mistake w/ Cougar when I was visiting my tribe this holiday. I had on LP Evanescence w/ the Bang in it all day. The evening came and I though "spray some Cougar, because we're getting ready to play." I did not get the intended effect, lol. To preface, our gf was feeling out of sorts, so the mood was a bit off. Anyway, I noticed the bf got a little grumpy. Could've been overload, could've been those two were out of sorts. I think I will try it on it's own or w/ just cops, next time. 

Edited by Beccah

Aw, thanks so much, you guys. I'm glad you like hearing my stories. I'll keep sharing! @hedgehog , I'm definitely excited. These have me thinking of more ways to get out and about just so I can wear them and affect people with them, ha ha ha. @halo0073, I was one of those lurkers for a while, so you're absolutely right.

@Beccah , sorry you didn't get the intended effect! At least you smelled "delicious." :perfume:

I just got a box of more potions from the post office, so I'm sure I'll have more to share in other threads soon! And I already have a cartful of more goodies just waiting for me to order. I'm so obsessed with these products! :lol:

Edited by Angelic

It is ok. I try not to mix complex blends as unintended results can occur. Next time I stick with Pure Sugar if I must spray something on top, lol.

• 4 months later...

My love affair with Cougar continues, but like all great love stories, the road has been bumpy... This particular phero has by far been the most " trial & error / learning curve " for me, but I * think * that I finally have her figured out. The most important thing for me is, NO Cougar while I'm drinking, or especially the day after. I made the mistake of overdosing on Cougar while hungover one day & it was not pretty, yikes. I've learned that I can do one spray of UN with another scent, or three with scented, which is hard because I love the grapefruity goodness & I want to bathe in it. 

I loooove to layer Cougar Potion....especially with OCCO Pink & LP Pink. @Beccah I'm not sure how I never thought to layer with Pure Sugar like you just mentioned, because I remember my trial of it reminding me of Cougar without the grapefruit, but that is a fabulous idea...I may need to order a full size Pure Sugar later today with my pherotine order ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I relate to that assessment. My worst OD ever was with Cougar and alcohol. Can’t do it. And it is one of my favorite pheros. I’m with you on the amounts as well. And I generally need higher doses with most pheros. 

3 hours ago, halo0073 said:

Lol I relate to that assessment. My worst OD ever was with Cougar and alcohol. Can’t do it. And it is one of my favorite pheros. I’m with you on the amounts as well. And I generally need higher doses with most pheros. 

That's what took so long for me to learn with Cougar, because I can handle some pretty hefty amounts of things like UN Lace, even Topper...I did OD on Levitation once but not like Cougar, lol. She is definitely worth the trial & error though 

• 3 weeks later...

I love Cougar. Never knew it had cops in it. I first had a sample of the oil and I noticed I got a lot of hits. When I switched to spray I noticed a musky kind of scent when I wore it. That’s the cops. Now it makes sense. I’m on my second spray bottle of it. I didn’t know I could layer it. One time I layered it but forgot what and had a huge migraine. After that I never layered it again. Love it in its own.

CP has been a huge sleeper hit for me considering I do not gravitate to anything grapefruit-scented but the grapefruit is bright and fresh and the musky dry down is so sexy. Paired with BBM I always get compliments on how I smell “soooo good” and the selfies and hits are always great. I feel confident and sexy, like a purr or engine revving, and just upbeat enough with a ton of sparkle. 

Both men and women respond nicely to the phero as well. The men are super engaged and eager to interact with me. I’ve noticed women are a little less eager but they will watch me with a friendly, warm interest. Everyone is interested in what I have to say. It gives you a non-intimidating “It Girl” energy. 

I have had it “stun” a group of women I passed by (conversation stopped when I walked by) and one of them told me later that I smelled amazing lol. This was with a brown sugar body butter, Cougar Potion and BBM. It’s also drool-worthy with LP Pink. 

I typically go for 3-4 sprays. I didn’t test for a sweet spot, I just want to be fogged in this unique, sexy scent. I have a FB spray but now I want a roll-on too, just ‘cuz. :wub:

Edited by Usagi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This blend in general lifts my mood.  Been in a bit of a funk lately, and used this while traveling......I was on a train, in my own little private room, but was happy as a lark once I applied some Cougar......usually, I use my OW for that, but it was inadvertently left at home, as I was in a tizzy when I was trying to get ready to leave.  And, I knew my son had some that I could borrow if I needed to, once I got to my destination.  So, it was Cougar in transit.  Love it......always have!

Edited by Dolly

I think CP is great for travel, I would always wear scented Cougar for plane trips to try and alleviate the general stress of the whole experience, plus hopefully put other people in a good mood too.

• 3 months later...

This one is so much fun to wear. I had coworkers saying "it smells so good in here like cupcakes!!!" Or they end up googly eyed. The selfies on this are great. I felt like "I'm hot and I know it and I know you know it too!"

• 1 year later...

In another thread awhile ago, think it was @dolphindolls2 who said ‘all hail cougar’ or something to that effect bc yes this one is mighty and I adore and respect it. Always positive results yet I’m also super light handed when applying. I usually get the samples (this is another 1 I always keep in my purse 😂). It’s that good and I’ve literally seen and felt it’s magick with just a few swipes (using sample wand).  
For me I only wear in romantic situ or 1 swipe (only) if it’s a social thing and want positive results (yet platonic only).  The selfies are amazing so I will slather but ONLY if I’m not going out lol

On 8/26/2022 at 2:22 AM, beachgoddess said:

In another thread awhile ago, think it was @dolphindolls2 who said ‘all hail cougar’ or something to that effect bc yes this one is mighty and I adore and respect it. Always positive results yet I’m also super light handed when applying. I usually get the samples (this is another 1 I always keep in my purse 😂). It’s that good and I’ve literally seen and felt it’s magick with just a few swipes (using sample wand).  
For me I only wear in romantic situ or 1 swipe (only) if it’s a social thing and want positive results (yet platonic only).  The selfies are amazing so I will slather but ONLY if I’m not going out lol

@beachgoddess, I love Cougar and just bought a bottle to stock up with my foundation blends during the sale. I always get hits when I wear this...

Don’t know how to use edit on mobile version of this so 2nd post here to clarify the above. I don’t wear it every day 😂, I do keep a trial vial with me though at all times. Most of the time when I order anything, will add 1 or 2 samples so I always have it. It’s incredible and makes you look and feel ‘sparkly’ , also notice different results if apply light or more liberally 😜🤩😍

• 1 year later...

I got a sniffie of this along with my latest order so I got the opportunity to try it. (Thank you so much to whoever put that in there! 🥰🙏🏻)

On the day I got my latest package (Day 0), I did not wait and did a blind sniff for Cougar PotionLove Potion: Red, and Cuddle Bunny. I could immediately tell which one was Love Potion: Red. I couldn't decide between Cougar Potion and Cuddle Bunny because they both smelled so fresh! I went to go look at their notes and from there I was able to distinguish that Cougar Potion is more fruity and Cuddle Bunny is more floral. 

I thought Cougar Potion would be rich and resinous. I was surprised that this has such a bright vibe! This does not seem to last long for me, but I wore it out today to try it out some more. I was initially thinking something smells somewhat musky, but I don't know if it's the amber or the musk that's giving me that impression. I know if someone's reading this you might say, well you said musky so it must be the musk? I also have a trial of Sugared Amber though and that one is coming out somewhat musky on me. I have yet to do a review of that and I think I need several days of testing to really figure that one out. 

Going back to this, I know it says grapefruit, but I'm getting guava. I thought it might be the musk/amber that's giving me that impression, but it might actually be the sugar. What gave me that idea is this: Fruit Refreshers® Red Grapefruit in Guava Flavored Slightly Sweetened Fruit Water. I've eaten that before and the combination of sugar and grapefruit might be giving me a guava impression due to the association. I'm also used to grapefruit by itself being more on the bitter and tart side, so it must be why sugared, musky grapefruit is giving me guava.

It might also just be my skin. I put some of this on a paper towel and as I'm sniffing it now, I'm getting sweet, sweet grapefruit or slight guava. It's like one of those pictures where you change your perspective and you see a different image. I think I actually kind of like how it comes off as guava on my skin. It's not something I ever considered smelling like, but I'm starting to like it more and more. I don't know why I get this impression, but I think this scent would be even better with some more body heat and maybe some sweat. 

I'm really grateful I got a sniffie of this. Cougar Potion was not on my radar at all and I would not have picked up a sample. I am glad this is part of the permanent collection because I am very interested in a full size of this! I am currently primarily focusing on fragrances with just the scents though, so hopefully, whenever there's a virgin bottle of this available, I'll be able to snag one.