Essence of Woman copulins

Has anyone ever experienced a man reacting negatively to cops? Displaying the complete opposite reaction you would wear them for?

And I'm speaking of alone time, not public spaces.

I have not personally. But, there are a few conversations hrre and there about adverse reactions. Edited by StacyK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone wrote about this in their journal and I cannot remember who right now. This person spoke about using cops like a building up sort of thing. What I mean is using a little each day so the person is used to it a little more. If you one day just smell like cops, the person may not understand or know why and could have a weird reaction. It's happened to me with my SO and we've been together for years! I have since learned to wear a little dab and then a little more etc. He responds to a very specific scent with cops now but at first the reaction was almost like "who the hell are you?" LOL!

Edited by tink333

• 2 months later...

I didn't know which area to post a review of this. This stuff is POTENT! I've been experimenting with it since I got it. I put one small swipe between the girls and it sure does have that funky odor. I let it dry down 10-15 minutes then sprayed a Rose perfume over it. I figured I needed a scent with a strong throw to cover the E0W scent. Worked like a charm. After awhile it had more of a sweetness to it before adding the Rose. I went to the store and noticed men following me around and smiling. I went out in jeans and a baggy Tshirt without any makeup. Yup it was the cops.

So when I came back I ended up falling asleep before taking a shower. Upon awakening I could not smell any cop scent but still smelled the rose a tiny bit. The pager went off so I had to basically roll out of bed and go to work. So I decided to experiment some more. I just did a quick what we call a bed bath at work. Hit the main areas. I made sure I didn't wash where EoW was. I added Charmed Chiara because the rose had faded almost to nothing. At work I noticed guys smiling at me more than usual. After I had to stop at a store quickly before going home and noticed more looks and following me. So even after a day the EoW was still putting out a scent even though I couldn't smell it. And I used a very small amount. I'd rather under do than over do.

Oh and the self effects...... um yup :Emoticons0424:

I agree Luna- the stuff smells really "ok" to me, nothing through the roof outrageous. I was so worried when I got my first batch of Eow that it was going to stink like hell... but I guess i have a good tolerance for it. It isn't that bad to me.Strangely enough, the oil version is the version I have a little trouble with, just because I find it harder to cover and I find it has a stronger smell. Could just be personal chemistry too.Mara- your story about that young boy sure is fascinating. Teenagers are really hormone driven, so it's 'sort of' understandable that he'd be overwhelmed by the scent of cops, if copulins do have an "ingrained" biological significance to us.Funny enough, I was thinking about cops self-effects today. There is a sort of controversy out there about whether copulins can provoke self-effects on female wearers or if it's just placebo.I have a pretty good sex drive, but I always seem to feel more sexy, sexually powerful and in the mood when wearing cops. To be exact, it's a power thing. Like "I have something that people want" kind of feeling. Ok, it could sound totally ridiculous, and maybe it is placebo effect, but it gives some sense of strength.

My 10yr old sniffed the bottle and said it smelled really good. Also the self effects are real. I'm 54 and in menopause. I am alone. My libido was just about dead. When I wear cops it has a definite effect on me. Wakes up what I thought was dorminant.

My 10yr old sniffed the bottle and said it smelled really good. Also the self effects are real. I'm 54 and in menopause. I am alone. My libido was just about dead. When I wear cops it has a definite effect on me. Wakes up what I thought was dorminant.

Cops provide a "pick me up" effect for me as well. You'll really find a lot of fragrances here just built to mix with EOW.

Have you tried any of the Occo line? Lots of fun.

Pheromone blends really give a pick me up too. IDK what you've tried so far. But, based on your post you definitely need to try a LAM or BAM, Cougar & LFM (La Femme Mystere). LFM was my first blend here. Totally made me a believer.

Perhaps I have missed it but why is cops not a pheromone? Does it or will it not have the neurotransmitters burnout effect like regular pheromones? I'm more of a cops user than a pheromone user and I'm coming from the pheormone-free-kids-zone perspective.

Pheromones have a neurotransmitter burnout effect? How can you tell when that is happening? Should you rotate the pheromones to prevent that?

Pheromones have a neurotransmitter burnout effect? How can you tell when that is happening? Should you rotate the pheromones to prevent that?

Well, a straight out OD would be the most obvious way. It's happened to me a couple of times. For myself, I was sick to my stomach, queasy feeling and dizzy. A little shaky. I also felt a very odd sense of being, it's hard to describe that part. But, you'd definitely know it if it happened. Lucky for me I posted to the forum and Halo helped out.

Then there's the time I wore the same blend for 3 days in a row. The amount was probably more that it should have been. I didn't get the immediate OD effect I mentioned above (this was a different blend) but wow I was super emotional and overly sensitive. Like I was PMS X 20. I finally realized what was happening. I still wear the blend, it's one of my faves. But, now I know how to moderate it. There is also one blend that I can't wear. Or at the least I have to be so very careful with the application. If not I get a splitting headache. But, that's pheros It's a YMMV type of thing. As most scenarios based on chemistry are. Also, avoid pheros when your sick. Same reason.

The best way to start, IMO, keep track of how much you apply. Start out with the less is more policy and work your way up. This is key, note how much you applied and "forget it". Go about your business, you'll have time to reflect later on the responses you got. Some blends take more dosage tweaking that others. I've found it can take me anywhere from right away (but then I always do a follow up trial for confirmation) to a couple of months to figure out some of the blends. Cops, I noticed pretty quickly. I learned fast that too much at the wrong time could be awkward. Lol. I'm more conservative now with my use compared to when I first got into it. But, I think that's the norm.

Cougar is a great blend, great self effects and it's a social/sexy so you get a lot of versatility. I also like LFM and Leather. Differently nuanced, but great selfies and hits. Occo's are great and they are always available in trial sizes. I recommend the Occo Ambrosia.

Also, here's a link to Dolly's journal page. About cops and sexy v sexual pheros. It's a short cut for learning about usage via the mistakes of others. It might save you some time and money. It's a fun read. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547&page=1

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

I was super scared of Essence of Woman pure cops because of the way people say it smells. I tested this in January 2016. It was pretty cool the weather ranged from 40-50 degrees with a strong windchill. True to its rep, this stuff was a beast to cover. During testing I used Kitten Heels to cover it, but it would still bleed through. This is in a bottle of oil and I would apply 1” strips to my hands/wrists, but I found that applying it to my pubic bone and around my belly button actually worked best.

The throw on this was about 15 feet. I did not notice any self effects. Women, surprisingly were fawning and complimentary. I had a nurse compliment me on an old coat. She had to have been hit by EOW. I had other women of all ages, who would flirt with me – it was kind of awesome.

Men that I have known a while were suddenly attracted. I had one male friend of the family, about 40ish suddenly take an interest in my well being and talked to me once for 2 hours. He even started calling me at home and on my cell to “see how I was doing”.

Male strangers of all ages would jerk their heads to notice me and exchange pleasantries. They would give me DIHLs or their eyes would light up when I passed them. Also many men thought I was much younger than I was and called me my mother’s granddaughter. :)

I like EOW. Once I played around with it and got the hang of it, I found that it is a very useful phero. I am keeping this one in my rotation.

• 4 months later...

I got brave enough to order this. I'd read reviews stating how horrible it smelled (not here on this forum so much as on Amazon) one reviewer said they could smell it through the unopened package in the mailbox, and there are other extreme and dramatic descriptions of its stinkiness, so, I was relieved to discover it isn't nearly all that bad!

I love the OCCOs I have accumulated in my arsenal. and also adore Blushing Milkmaid, but I wanted to know what unadulterated EOW smelled like. Yes, in the beginning I get some "essence of ass" which morphs into an overly ripe fruitiness, but nothing to the degree I feared. It was educational because now I do know what "cops bleed through" smells like, which I did NOT know, because it has never happened to me with the OCCOs, Blushing Milkmaid, or any LPMP fragrance I own that has cops in it. .

That said, I still would prefer using this mixed in with either my own perfume oils, having Mara boost a LPMP fragrance, or just get the OCCOs (and BMM) rather than using it neat, because that way I don't have to worry about covering completely with another scent once it has had a chance to dry.

I'm happy I took the plunge, and have already made up a couple of rollerball bottles adding a few drops to some of my non LPMP fragrances.

I strongly believe that a full bottle of EOW is a great thing to have. Yea, of course it stinky LOL. But, once you know how to use it, its very handy. Ive had my bottle for 4 years and im now at the 1/4 full point so im planning another purchase.

I have applied it directly to my skin side by side with a good cover scent. Follow the "rules" of letting it drydown (about 20 min for me) amd you should be good.

Most frequently i use it to boost some of my scents.

Its a great investment. Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

I'm hitting my TG pretty hard with cops by wearing it almost everyday I ride with him to/from work. I'm ready to take this friendship to the next level.

It's having the desired effect of guaranteeing he texts me afterward lol And our conversations in-person are never boring :) He shares what's on his mind

Edited by Ivysaur

• 6 months later...

I'm posting my review here as I've been using different cops enhanced scents & the reaction is the same across the board. My new love interest can't keep his hands off of me whether I use pheros or not, but things get REALLY primal when I've got them on. It's like a dash of salt to that dish of desire already on the table. I did not use any type of pheromones with him until we had already gotten physical because I wanted to have unskewed judgment on my feelings for him, but now that the seal is broken....

Adding cops is like pouring caramel syrup on the ice cream sundae. I don't know if I *should* be adding anything in while we're riding that NRE high, but it's fun & I'm a grown-up lady. So why not? ?

@Beccah that is awesome! And you go right ahead and pour caramel on EVERYTHING! Good sex is good sex, and there is nothing wrong with his brain being clear that your magical self isn't something that he could resist, even if for some bizarre reason he wanted to try.

My man says the scent of butter (on me) is a huge turn on for him. There were always cops involved, and there are most likely cops still involved, but the second he smells anything with a creamy butter note ON ME, he's good to go. He was half asleep, I slipped on a little Lick of Cream and some OCCO White, and then he was wide awake. I cannot possibly imagine why I would want to change that, ever. It's not like he wouldn't want to be with me otherwise, it just adds some more fun and we're both more "satisfied" with our relationship. 

Thank you, Gods of Font Size, for deciding that part of what I had to say was of the upmost importance.

BTW, I've been wearing Deliciae all day, but put OCCO Ambrosia in my elbow crooks 15 minutes ago. He just told me that I smelled really good and that he loved me. I know elbows isn't where they're supposed to go but he loves his cops, too. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• 1 month later...

Sheer EoW is already pretty intense on me. 2 drops and a crowded room is now hot and bothered or irritated. I can't imagine the full strength. I need to figure out my limit for playful fun rather than the intensity I receive on dates. 

• 8 months later...

Essence oil review- hope right place couldn’t find exact name match. 

The first time since the incident a couple weeks ago that led to my singleness that I have been sexually turned on- 

was when I wore Mistress Mine- 2 Drops to torso then spread all around as smells sooooooo gooooood.

I also used Essence oil behind my knees, and covered it with a small amount of Tsunonme purely for the purpose of scent cover. Such a good cover!!!!!!! 

Best part of my day for sure to feel a bit more like me again.