New Releases for SUMMER 2024!!

Many of this month's offerings were created by request from you all!  And, the fun and colorful artwork is all by friends. We plan to have these up and orderable later this week! Stay tuned! Care to guess notes? :)

AD-BeachyBliss.jpg.e4bf8227410bec4a75d72f8110a098b3.jpg

Beachy Bliss

AD-FieryDesire.jpg.91e8a2f3ce4b69f5fd1f6c8e3a9ac04f.jpg

Fiery Desire

AD-JuicyLucy.jpg.e8f42e6ee0ad3c9f8d67496e82259878.jpg

Juicy Lucy

AD-MermaidMeow.jpg.5f4ba24d30c2a883f1b346e347da767f.jpg

Mermaid Meow w/ BLAM & Aja

AD-OrganzaMoon.jpg.11e7794ddc1350de0fcc7c6f653662fe.jpg

Organza Moon

AD-RainyHaze.jpg.98617d04efdc5086afe5eed753d54dee.jpg

Rainy Haze w/ Hedione

AD-Rosalynd.jpg.e11e5b0c6fec69daec302c5df0ca95da.jpg

Rosalynd w/ Open Windows

AD-SmokeFlame.jpg.b7ac1f10192f10268d83cfddd5a7ce75.jpg

Smoke & Flame

AD-StrawberryDove.jpg.b8c2a9354b287524e24d21a5dfeb2da5.jpg

Strawberry Dove

AD-Summer74.jpg.df0d6abb1c43b31e6f7030d204f74d95.jpg

Summer of '74

AD-SunshineSweetie.jpg.01d6f503a90325f0274514ba8ad489e2.jpg

Sunshine Sweetie

AD-Volumes.jpg.ba06d5410bd399893147f101b663c524.jpg

Volumes

AD-WaterMusk.jpg.45d800e3f94f09426106f82de5a2e267.jpg

Water Musk

These labels are amazing!! More than a few made me say “ooh I’d love that on my wall!”🥰

Water Musk has me super excited!

Oooohhhhh, they look so summery...the colors 😍

Would it be too much to hope that Sunshine Sweetie is citrusy, like Atomic Mandarin?

Juicy Lucy - fruity? Maybe watermelon?

Smoke and fire - similar to Allumette? Woody,smoky..vanilla, musk?

3 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Will any be for sleeping? 

Not specifically, no.

1 hour ago, citrine said:

Would it be too much to hope that Sunshine Sweetie is citrusy, like Atomic Mandarin?

SS - not exactly citrus, no.

Juicy Lucy is a rebrew, from before your time.

S&F - not specifically like that, no.

Mermaid meow looks so cute…I guess there might be a seaweed in it.

Sunshine sweetie looks like her dress is made of a honeycomb 

7 hours ago, citrine said:

Oooohhhhh, they look so summery...the colors 😍

The original Juicy Lucy is citrusy but not sweet - more of an adult citrus.

5 hours ago, Mila said:

Mermaid meow looks so cute…I guess there might be a seaweed in it.

:star:

7 hours ago, citrine said:

Is there anything citrusy? Similar maybe to Atomic Mandarin?

Not specifically, no.  Juicy Lucy is the only citrus-centered scent.

3 hours ago, citrine said:

Maybe something similar to Beyla?

Not as such, no.

Your friends are very talented!

Predictions: 

Sunshine Sweetie - sweet, sunny pineapple. 

Volumes: the smell of old books and ink, vanilla and sandalwood? 

Strawberry Dove: the name sounds like an innocent, sweet strawberry that brings you back to childhood. I could see this going in a few different directions. Maybe strawberry milkshakes? Fresh strawberries with cream?

Summer of '74: No idea about this one, but I love the attitude of the girl on the label!  Also, 1974 was 50 years ago??? whaat?

Beachy Bliss: the beachy coconut scent of 2024 that @dolphindolls2 will love. 😋

Edited by hedgehog
submitted before I was finished!

14 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

Awesome labels … excited for summer

Will any be for sleeping? 

Not specifically in this set, but if you are seeking a summery sleep potion, I would nudge you to grab a bottle of the fabulous Pajama Island - there are only 3 bottles left!

8 hours ago, Mila said:

Sunshine sweetie looks like her dress is made of a honeycomb 

Mushrooms, actually! :D

Ooooh, @hedgehog, some excellent guesses there!!!

2 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Predictions: 

Strawberry Dove: the name sounds like an innocent, sweet strawberry that brings you back to childhood. I could see this going in a few different directions. Maybe strawberry milkshakes? Fresh strawberries with cream?

Summer of '74: No idea about this one, but I love the attitude of the girl on the label!  Also, 1974 was 50 years ago??? whaat?

:star:

20 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Your friends are very talented!

Predictions: 

@hedgehog, I'm so excited to see the notes of this summer collection...I'm craving the beach right now...

Wow! These sound amazing! I'm interested in Organza Moon (ala virgin Sneaky Clean/Cuddle Bunny) and Water Musk with the 20-year-old Indian green musk attar.

I was gone for a while due to a busy season with an emergency and it's nice these new releases! 

Totally unexpected to see the new releases. They all sound lovely.

Like @Onyx both Water Musk and Organza Moon have my interest as well as Beachy Bliss and the legendary Juicy Lucy (I've read about in the forums but never smelled it as it was before my time here).

And Mermaid Meow - who can resist that name or the BLAM?

Edited by RosesArePink

@Onyx Organza Moon and Water Musk are the first two full size I put in my cart! 😂 I’m still deciding on the others, the oily vanilla in beachy bliss has my attention since that’s what Mara used in my beach sol. Very limited funds and LP do not a healthy partnership make🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s good to see you back!

Hello @RosesArePink and @Amanda! I'm glad to see you both! 😊 

@RosesArePink I'm very curious about that Mermaid Meow too! Plus the label is so cute! 🧜🏻‍♀️🐈‍⬛

I'm all for that oily vanilla too @Amanda! Did she use the same musk somewhere here? She said Organza Moon is akin to Sneaky Clean and that one has it, but not Cuddle Bunny. Speaking of oily, these humid and refreshing library scents are intriguing. I may just pick up the Summer Trial set! 🌴☀️🍹🏖️🩴

On 6/15/2024 at 11:28 PM, Onyx said:

@RosesArePink I'm very curious about that Mermaid Meow too! Plus the label is so cute! 🧜🏻‍♀️🐈‍⬛

The label is really cute! I'm still testing it out and will review it soon. I think I like seaweed! Who knew?

On 6/12/2024 at 7:29 PM, Kayla said:

Juicy Lucy ❤️❤️❤️ Woo-hoo! Thanks so much, Mara! 😘 The labels are gorgeous!

Omg omg omg! I just bought a house and spending all kinds of money I don’t have, but I bet I can eke out something for some Juicy Lucy!!!

@Kayla how long have we been waiting for this???

15 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

Omg omg omg! I just bought a house and spending all kinds of money I don’t have, but I bet I can eke out something for some Juicy Lucy!!!

Congratulations on your house, @Eastwood22! We've been waiting for years, lol! ❤️

On 7/6/2024 at 1:55 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@Eastwood22,  Congrats on buying a house...

These summer releases all look fabulous, the notes on some of these are drool worthy, I have to figure out what bottles I need and place a very small order soon 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2024 at 3:54 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

@Eastwood22,  Congrats on buying a house...

Thank you, it’s nuts, I hadn’t had very high hopes on home ownership. It’s been non-stop work on it and moving in, but it’s literally across the street from the house I had been renting so not too pressured as far as making final decisions and boxing up stuff and trying to remember what’s in each box. I’m like Steve Martin in The Jerk, 24/7. 

“This chair, those perfumes, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these cats. - The chair, those perfumes, these cats, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp, and that's all I need.”

I have literally walked across the street carrying a chair and a lamp with cats following me.

Edited by Eastwood22

10 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Thank you, it’s nuts, I hadn’t had very high hopes on home ownership. It’s been non-stop work on it and moving in, but it’s literally across the street from the house I had been renting so not too pressured as far as making final decisions and boxing up stuff and trying to remember what’s in each box. I’m like Steve Martin in The Jerk, 24/7. 

“This chair, those perfumes, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these cats. - The chair, those perfumes, these cats, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp, and that's all I need.”

I have literally walked across the street carrying a chair and a lamp with cats following me.

@Eastwood22, I can so relate, when we downsized to our condo back in 2022, we just moved from one side of our city to the other side and for about a month I would take a box of stuff over and do that over and over again... I'm so happy you were able to buy a home, these days that a huge challenge in and of itself...

8 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@Eastwood22, I can so relate, when we downsized to our condo back in 2022, we just moved from one side of our city to the other side and for about a month I would take a box of stuff over and do that over and over again... I'm so happy you were able to buy a home, these days that a huge challenge in and of itself...

Thank you! It was a feat! I never knew who lived here, turns out no one did, it was just the very brown house on the corner. When my man suggested that I look at it, it was just meant to be an info gathering mission, but I walked into back yard and it was a secret tropical paradise. It was only on the market for 3 days, no sign up yet, and they got 21 offers. We ended up pulling off a 12 day close, and I wasn’t even looking. My ducks certainly weren’t in a row, were both self-employed and we had to go hunt those ducks down. But the realtor and I got along great, she’s a young single mom, and she had her young foxy friend be my realtor, and their other foxy single mom friend became our loan agent. Between them and my (now) next door neighbor texting the owner telling him to pick me, he chose us over the others who had even bid higher. It was meant to be mine.

Mike, the former owner, loved brown. Everything was brown. Turns out the opposite of dark brown is very pale lavender so I’ve been doing a lot of painting!

On 7/30/2024 at 5:47 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Thank you! It was a feat! I never knew who lived here, turns out no one did, it was just the very brown house on the corner. When my man suggested that I look at it, it was just meant to be an info gathering mission, but I walked into back yard and it was a secret tropical paradise. It was only on the market for 3 days, no sign up yet, and they got 21 offers. We ended up pulling off a 12 day close, and I wasn’t even looking. My ducks certainly weren’t in a row, were both self-employed and we had to go hunt those ducks down. But the realtor and I got along great, she’s a young single mom, and she had her young foxy friend be my realtor, and their other foxy single mom friend became our loan agent. Between them and my (now) next door neighbor texting the owner telling him to pick me, he chose us over the others who had even bid higher. It was meant to be mine.

Mike, the former owner, loved brown. Everything was brown. Turns out the opposite of dark brown is very pale lavender so I’ve been doing a lot of painting!

Wow, It sounds like what happened to us, there were 7 other couples bidding on our condo and I was the only one that spoke to the little old lady who owned it and was being forced to move to assisted living because she kept falling and could not take care of herself, everyone else bidding for this condo wanted immediate occupancy but after speaking with this little old lady, I found out she needed to sell it and stay in it till her name got moved to the top of the list for her assisted living place.  So our offer was lower than everyone else's but we gave her 6 months occupancy, we closed in 22 days and she paid us rent for 3 months and then moved to her new home and we had our mortgage paid while we got out big house ready to sell and put it on the market. 

I'm so glad you got the house... I love when other people are helping and rooting for you to succeed in getting a home.  Congrats again

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 6:39 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

Wow, It sounds like what happened to us, there were 7 other couples bidding on our condo and I was the only one that spoke to the little old lady who owned it and was being forced to move to assisted living because she kept falling and could not take care of herself, everyone else bidding for this condo wanted immediate occupancy but after speaking with this little old lady, I found out she needed to sell it and stay in it till her name got moved to the top of the list for her assisted living place.  So our offer was lower than everyone else's but we gave her 6 months occupancy, we closed in 22 days and she paid us rent for 3 months and then moved to her new home and we had our mortgage paid while we got out big house ready to sell and put it on the market. 

I'm so glad you got the house... I love when other people are helping and rooting for you to succeed in getting a home.  Congrats again

This was so nice of you! 🌷