The 2024 Private Editions are Ready!!!

OMG just received my package today and tore into it immediately. Firstly, WOW! I ordered quite a few of the PEs and I'm really happy that I did. I've done my first sniff of most of the ones I ordered because I just couldn't wait. But I know they need to sit for a few days. A few of them may need to sit longer than others (I was picking up a light pickle scent from one and I know that's not a note 🫠). Anyway, my immediate stand outs are Valfreyja's Gilded Lady (!!!❤️🥰!!!) and Onyx's Katsura Kiss. VGL, specifically, was a total surprise for me in the best way possible. Nicely done to the creators and the magnificent Mara. 

On 9/25/2024 at 8:17 PM, raydee8_love said:

@dolphindolls2 sending you some healing vibes for hubby

yes! I am hoping Ohana will be great

@raydee8_love, thank you, he will not be able to drive for 8 weeks, so I get to be his driver and because I still work my daughter babysits him during the day and helps a bit at night... I will so darn glad once he is up and running again...

On 9/25/2024 at 6:17 PM, raydee8_love said:

@dolphindolls2 sending you some healing vibes for hubby

yes! I am hoping Ohana will be great

Ohana is so great! I could not resist all those wonderful flowers, I’m so glad I got one! I just wore it to bed but I will wear it again during the day and get a better review for it.

On 9/24/2024 at 2:02 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

Just got my PE order yesterday but was at the hospital all day with hubby as he had hip surgery, this am I sniffed Ohana and I'm in love

Hope he heals soon! :)

May I please reserve 2 more bottles of my Kayla's Rainbow Sherbet,  please? I will be placing an order for the Weenies and am hoping you can hold them for me. Thanks so much!

Squee, my final round of PEs arrived today! What an array of riches.  This has got to be the most spectacular round of personal creations ever -- Mara, I don't know how you do it, but what an incredible achievement.  

Does anyone else want me to hold aside any more PEs? I am addressing the creators as well. I am listing them on the site now. :)

The following are being held:

For Kayla:

2 bottles - Kayla's Rainbow Sherbet

For Precious:

1 bottle - Valfreyja's Gilded Lady
1 bottle - Dollamite Dreams V1 (bready version)

Mara, if it is not too late, I'd like to reserve two bottles of the Sweetest Harvest. Otherwise, I'll grab them on the site along with whatever I cannot live without from The Weenies and Cakes. I'm in trouble...all kinds of trouble. 😘

10 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Mara, if it is not too late, I'd like to reserve two bottles of the Sweetest Harvest. Otherwise, I'll grab them on the site along with whatever I cannot live without from The Weenies and Cakes. I'm in trouble...all kinds of trouble. 😘

Got em reserved, thank you!

ok, I have all of the available ones up on the site now, and have reserved all that have been asked of me to reserve (I hope!). Also listed are last year's PEs leftover from the sale, and for that matter, the Going Going Gone threads are back, and some things got turned back on that were shut off for the sale. Next I program the Fairy Cakes, and then probably the NRs on Sunday.

I also have a kinda weird question:

There's a few PEs that only have like half a bottle left in the master. My options of what to do with them are as follows:

1) Sell half bottles, in 5ml rollers, but in this case the labels get sliced as they were not made for this size,

2) Itty anything leftover, but in this case they go into the general itty pile and no one can choose them, they just get randomly grabbed for freebies with orders. And no, we cannot sell sets of them in this case cuz there's only a few and no definitive "set" really.

What do you think we should do?

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

If there are any still available, I'd like to reserve:

1 fb Sweetest Harvest

1 fb Rainbow Sherbet

1 fb Coconut Ice Cream

Once all the notes for the new releases are up, I'll be placing an order. Thanks.

GOT IT! THANK YOU! :)

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

ok, I have all of the available ones up on the site now, and have reserved all that have been asked of me to reserve (I hope!). Also listed are last year's PEs leftover from the sale, and for that matter, the Going Going Gone threads are back, and some things got turned back on that were shut off for the sale. Next I program the Fairy Cakes, and then probably the NRs on Sunday.

I also have a kinda weird question:

There's a few PEs that only have like half a bottle left in the master. My options of what to do with them are as follows:

1) Sell half bottles, in 5ml rollers, but in this case the labels get sliced as they were not made for this size,

2) Itty anything leftover, but in this case they go into the general itty pile and no one can choose them, they just get randomly grabbed for freebies with orders. And no, we cannot sell sets of them in this case cuz there's only a few and no definitive "set" really.

What do you think we should do?

Thanks!

GOT IT! THANK YOU! :)

Omg yes please half bottles,  that would be sooooo awesome!!

Half bottles sound amazing!

@Onyx and @Potion Master, today I was in the local farm and garden supply buying kitty litter, and when the nice young woman was ringing me up her eyes widened and she said, "You smell so good! I don't know if it's perfume but you smell really good!". The girl at the other register chimed in saying ",I couldn't smell it before but now I can and it's soooo nice!". I had taken Dollamite Dreams v. 1 for a spin. Just wanted you to know it's developing a local fan base!

And oh my goodness it's so yummy. I grabbed it because I love apple scents and it's just incredible.   On me it starts out with the apple and bready notes most prominent, but the longer it dries down the more creamy vanilla almost marshmallow comes through but with this amazing non foodie fresh note that just makes the whole thing irresistible.  Brava!!!!

11 hours ago, pheroserenade said:

@Potion Master The description for the Hot Milk & Honey FC says "Hot Milk and Honey: Frothy hot milk swirled with light and bright sweet honeys and bee pollen, buttery vanilla oils, and caramelized suhar!

Should that say sugar?

THANK YOU! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, pheroserenade said:

Also going to grab a bottle of Melissa's Milky Violet Musk ! ☺️

Email sent.

RESERVED, THANKS!

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

How did I miss Melissa’s Milky Violet Musk?!? That sounds right up my alley! My to-buy list is growing🫣

As a favor to an old friend, I did those two for her after the event was over. You wouldn't have seen them earlier. :)