OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

After experiencing various fragrances whose vanilla notes all but vanished or went plastic, I'm happy that OCCO White's triple vanilla-ness actually remains on my skin, albeit more subtly than I would like--and it smells lovely. And OCCO Red is perfect for me since I like Love Potion: Red except for the patchouli, which amps too much on me. I'm becoming very curious about Pink though, based on all the comments...

Edited by Witty Kitty

After experiencing various fragrances whose vanilla notes all but vanished or went plastic, I'm happy that OCCO White's triple vanilla-ness actually remains on my skin, albeit more subtly than I would like--and it smells lovely. And OCCO Red is perfect for me since I like Love Potion: Red except for the patchouli, which amps too much on me. I'm becoming very curious about Pink Amber though, based on all the comments...

You can also get NOCO White, which is the same scent, minus the cops - so you could slather more on!

You should definitely give it a try Witty Kitty! I never thought i'd like it that much but it so happens that it is indeed delicious :)

I've decided to add a sample whenever I make my next order after the New Year :)

You can also get NOCO White, which is the same scent, minus the cops - so you could slather more on!

I'm going to order NOCO White for sure, and also NOCO Red! :Emoticons10311:

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

I have my trials of OCCO Pink and OCCO Blue now. Pink is very pretty but maybe a bit too sweet, so I'll probably temper it with a bit of OCCO White. Sadly, the tobacco in OCCO Blue is dominant on me. I can't wear it as it is but maybe I can tone it down with some OCCO White too. Hm.

I'd just use some Pure Sugar to add to it. You might want to try them a couple of times before you decide. I love Occo Blue but I know it's loud and really needs a long dry down a 15- 20 min, 20 if it's too much for you, before dressing.

Yea. Occo Blue is probably not as popular as White or Pink. It may also be a little harder to find layering partners than those 2. Its really good paired with "Sneaky Clean" too. It is a different type of scent. You need to like clean and florals smells though.

What are your preferences as far as scents?

Edited by StacyK

I like and regularly wear foodie, floral, and clean scents, so I'm pretty open.

Re: other OCCOs, I've made a small vial of OCCO White + OCCO Red (50/50) and I enjoy wearing that combo quite a lot.

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 4 months later...

That makes me sad, I've finally built a relationship with ambrosia but don't want to slather cops.

What works best for layering with ambrosia? It's not quite strong enough on my skin to last on its own unless I slather, is there another LP that has a similar scent?

Edited by Cycle Kitten

• 8 months later...

OCCO Pink is like crack. This stuff smells sooooooo gooood. :Emoticons04235:

OCCO Red = :nope02716: To me its smells like I'm on the crimson wave.

That makes me sad, I've finally built a relationship with ambrosia but don't want to slather cops.

What works best for layering with ambrosia? It's not quite strong enough on my skin to last on its own unless I slather, is there another LP that has a similar scent?

Super late reply, but my favorite pairing is OCCO Ambrosia with Deluscious

I wouldn't say that Scented Cougar and Honeyed LP are similar to Ambrosia, but they pair well with it.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I do love the honeyed Lp, but with gotcha so that's cops on top of cops

The cops aren't really heavy in Gotcha though. It's not like putting cops on top of Bang or Sexology or a phero that's more geared to a sexual response like those. I've never had a problem layering these two. In fact, they're pretty sweet together. Literally and figuratively! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I do love the honeyed Lp, but with gotcha so that's cops on top of cops

Not really. It's such a tiny amount of cops in Gotcha. I have, but I'll tell you, this was special circumstances, & haven't had occasion in awhile... But I've worn Gotcha with cops and GREAT!! Ive also paired it with just a little bit of BAM and wow. But, that's not for going out.

• 3 months later...

Question about the OCCOs...any and all of them. I wore OCCO White yesterday for the first time under LFM in Sensual Harmony. It smelled divine and I never detected ANY cops smell at all.

THEN this morning, when I was rolling over in bed, I got what seemed like a waft of poop smell!! I seriously started looking to see if the dogs had an accident. I laid back down and it happened again when I rolled over. I tried to waft the smell up from the covers to see if it was residual cops from my torso, and even smelled my wrists where I had smooshed it the night before, but couldn't detect it on my skin. Nor did I get it from wafting the covers...lol. It was strange.

Has anyone had the OCCOs scent disappear and leave a nasty smell afterward, potentially from the cops? I have worn LFM with SH to bed multiple times and never had that happen. In fact, I've NEVER had that happen with anything....and it was rather yuck.

:/

Could it have been the cops lingering? Because I can NOT figure out WHERE that smell came from.

So far the only OCCO I've gone full bottle on is OCCO white. I've found that I still need to let it dry down before adding another fragrance on top, or the OCCO rises to the forefront. Not so much a bleed through of the cops, just the occo fragrance.

I also have, and really like, Blushing Milkmaid. The two are not that similar though, even though they're both categorized as a vanilla, especially the longer thy're on my skin.

When I've done a comparison with OCCO White on the crook of one arm, and Blushing Milkmaid on the other, the OCCO dries down to a powdery sweet vanilla in comparison to the definite buttercream in the BMM. I've got OCCO Pink and OCCO Ambrosia on the way :)

The OCCO SLF did not work for me.

• 1 month later...

Okay here's the Verdict for me and the OCCO's.

Me: an "older" woman.

Him: even older than me. (That's what I always say to him-how he's soooo much older than me, although it is only a few years hahaha) He survived quadruple bypass surgery and two subsequent infections that unfortunately followed. He has been on blood pressure medicine for years now, and also beta blockers since the surgery.

Enter OCCO into our little world. (unbeknownst to him, and always will be so, if I can help it) Everything in the performance department is A-okay. He tells me his dick has a mind of its own. I personally know that his dick likes OCCO, but have no intentions of sharing that little nugget with him.

Ever.

Ir does LOADS for his morale, as it has been a long journey which he has not reached the end of, as far as recovery from the surgery and the life changes that go with it.

Thank you OCCO, I love you and Mara very much.

Wonderful, Rose :)

How are you liking OCCO Pink and Ambrosia? I wore OCCO Pink last night after a considerable break from it, and it packs such a scent punch. So bright and feminine; perfect for when I feel girly and fun.

Edited by Witty Kitty

That is awesome, Rose! And I am with you....there is no reason to let him in on the OCCO secret. His morale is VERY important, and anything you can do to keep that rolling benefits you BOTH.

Yes, I am really pretty impressed. I discovered LPMP looking for unscented pheromones, but, in our situation cops are the answer more than anything else. I think the morale boost it gives him has huge value. You know how men pretty much universally equate their sexual ability to their self image of how successful and "male" they are.

Wonderful, Rose :)

How are you liking OCCO Pink and Ambrosia? I wore OCCO Pink last night after a considerable break from it, and it packs such a scent punch. So bright and feminine; perfect for when I feel girly and fun.

I have samples of both the Pink and Ambrosia. I think for certain fragrance themes, they both work for me. Your description of Pink is perfect. But, all in all, the White, Red, and (surprisingly) Gold are the most versatile. And Blushing Milkmaid too. It is my very most favorite, although it's not an OCCO.

OCCO SLF sadly was a fail (such a cool name haha) and Black doesn't do too much for me. It gets a soapy smell, and too heavy on the patchouli. I think my spice preferences run more toward gourmand spices rather than incense, Which is something that has evolved over time. 20 years ago I was a huge Oriental fragrance fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys find that the OCCOs effectiveness lasts about the same as pheros? 6-8 hours? Or do you refresh? Especially if you were wearing them on a date, and then wanted to be sure they were potent afterwards when you get back home?? :D

Do you guys find that the OCCOs effectiveness lasts about the same as pheros? 6-8 hours? Or do you refresh? Especially if you were wearing them on a date, and then wanted to be sure they were potent afterwards when you get back home?? :D

Probably more, Tinkerbelle. Many people say they last into the following day.

I absolutely agree. As a general rule, I do not refresh my cops. I generally have one copped bottle and one un-copped of my main scents, so if I want to refresh the scent I can do so without killing them with cops.

I find that mine are still effective the next morning.

Edited by Dolly

I absolutely agree. As a general rule, I do not refresh my cops. I generally have one copped bottle and one un-copped of my main scents, so if I want to refresh the scent I can do so without killing them with cops.

I find that mine are still effective the next morning.

Thanks, ladies!! Good to know!

Right now I'm loving the OOCO Red. Not just paired with LP Red, but with any of my spicy fragrances. And anyOCCO outlasts everything I've layered it with. I used to think that White was the most tenacious but I think Red may have an edge. It has at least equal longevity. (actually the SLF lasted the longest, but that wasn't a good thing in my case). Presumably if the fragrance can be detected, the cops are still present too (yes?)

Indeed they do. Cops offten last into the next day, even with a shower.

Very clingy, powerful stuff. Still suprises me.

Edited by StacyK

I used Red.

I used Pink.

Why am I attracting old guys with missing teeth when deep down they know they don't have a chance with me? Stop playing yourself.

I'm going to stock up on Cougar.