Mara is AMAZING!!

LadyRose

:goldfish5: Mara, thank you soooooo much for going above and beyond for me today! I can't wait to get my Leather tomorrow.

I'm trying to talk myself into being a little more composed. Each time I get an LP package, I hug the postal worker, tell him I love him and I want to have his babies. :) Shocking coming from a 44yr old who has had a hysterectomy and has no desire to have any more spawn

I must contain my enthusiasm as we now have a female mail carrier. Awwkwward...

Edited by LadyRose

:goldfish5: Mara, thank you soooooo much for going and above for me today! I can't wait to get my Leather tomorrow.

I'm trying to talk myself into being a little more composed. Each time I get an LP package, I hug the postal worker, tell him I love him and I want to have his babies. :) Shocking coming from a 44yr old who has had a hysterectomy and has no desire to have any more spawn

I must contain my enthusiasm as we now have a female mail carrier. Awwkwward...

Yeah, that COULD be a tad bit embarassing!

I second that Mara is Fab....as are all of the lovelies at LP.....they take special care of all of us addicts!

Tu ne parle un petit peu avec facile? C'est tres unjuste!

(Granted Ail will probably say I mangled that a bit. :))

What...this is news? It's long-established fact! :)

• 4 months later...

Mara is truly amazing! I can't wait until she returns to LP headquarters. She is one of the most generous people I have ever met. I feel very blessed to have found my way back to LP earlier this year.

Mara is truly amazing! I can't wait until she returns to LP headquarters. She is one of the most generous people I have ever met. I feel very blessed to have found my way back to LP earlier this year.

And we are so glad you are back, as well! ;)