I think I had a lace hit

So, I'm at the mall today with my daughter & I swear, every young guy I dealt with either gave me the DITH look, or was extremely sweet to me. I mean, a 17 year old guy working at Arby's told me to enjoy my meal when he handed it to me, looked me in the eye, and smiled for real. I actually passed young men in the mall who stopped & stared like they forgot what they were doing.

I've always worn Lace when I was a bit down, or at that time of the month when I get the "Life Sucks" moments that are purely hormonal. It always chills me out & makes me a little woozy (like a glass of Champagne). This is the first time though, that I've noticed strange behavior from young'uns.

Cool though.

My daughter was like WTF? I told her what I thought it was from & her response was "But I'm wearing G-String. That's way sexier than Lace." I had to explain the whole Pheromone concept to her. Problem is, I think she's now interested. I'll have to steer her to some age-appropriate stuff.

Thank Goddess she thinks my EOW stinks :blink:

I love the younger generations reacations to those kind of hits happening with adults! More fun then the hits sometimes! LOL

Thank Goddess she thinks my EOW stinks :)

Heh, as well she should...it's not like she needs it! :)

It's interesting that sometimes the mixes we think will work on younger guys do not, it turns our to be something unexpected. I don't think I've ever really gotten a cougar/milf-type hit from Cougar, for example. Then again, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, I think I'd be squicked out if I knew it was someone under the age of 21.

Heh, as well she should...it's not like she needs it! :)

It's interesting that sometimes the mixes we think will work on younger guys do not, it turns our to be something unexpected. I don't think I've ever really gotten a cougar/milf-type hit from Cougar, for example. Then again, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, I think I'd be squicked out if I knew it was someone under the age of 21.

Yep I was very squicked out when I got a hit from the 14 yr.old @ the back to school fair!( Tournesol ). Lock up your mones PGL, after all I remember being 17, LOL....

Well that was fun :happybirthday: ...I really like Lace,both in Garland & Lace and in the beta sprays.I don't have the unscented yet,might get one if I ever get caught up on my other must haves...hah

I love lace...it gets my spirits up, when I am feeling down...I never noticed any hits from it...I guess I was to busy lovin myself to notice... :happybirthday:

Halo your new avi is :) thanks for sharing!!!

Thats great if it helps with PMS-ey feelings. Whats funny is, I never had that until just recently, I must be in my "peri-" phase perhaps, feeling overly sensitive and a little emotional right before my TOM, ick!! This may be just what I need.......