Wyz

Dolly

OK, this is fruit! Real, succulent fruit.....very nice.....with a hint of something else....woody.....fading in and out......

So, I just went back and looked at the ingredients.....that must be the oud.....this is really nice.....

Btw, I love the way "(teensy drop)" was added after a couple of the ingredients....that tickled me....

I love synchronicity. I have a friend with a birthday coming up. She happens to love owls and would also appreciate the intent behind the scent. Looks like another order coming very soon. :Hug_emoticon:

So how do the fig and oud play together? I told Mara that combination was so intriguing to me.

I think they work very well together.....and I am not normally big on figgy scents.....this one is very nice though......

This one starts out interestingly...first few second burst forth with the lemon then instantly that anise snaps up and pulls back just that quickly. Very much like a psychic impression! If you are not ready for it you will miss it.

After that it settles into a steady stream of conciousness, all the other floral, soft, very nice. The oud add a depth to that floral that keeps it grounded keeps the scent from being to heady...Psychically and scent-ually this is very balanced! Nice job scent master!

OMG! I LOVE THIS ONE! I got a large sample of this & it's sooooo good. I get no fruit in the beginning, just the lemon & anise, then the Oud comes in & the florals. It drys down to a lovely, but sophisticated floral. Much more elegant than I expected. It's just beautiful!

Has anyone else noticed a calming effect on themselves when they wear this? It makes me all calm & cozy.

This one dries down on me to be a perfect blend of sophistication and softer femininity. It is a very close scent on me and isn't too fruity or too floral. It is almost masculine, but really not that. It has that darker note behind the scenes (likely the oud) that gives it that feel. It pokes through every now and then, but really just gives clarity to the blurred soft femininity of the fragrance.

• 1 month later...

This started out very fruity on me but then evolved into a sort of herbal woody type of blend...it makes me think of cologne (not commercial, though) just something with that same kind of evocation. The oud has a different type of characteristic to it, though, I think the other ingredients keep it from going too heavy.

• 1 month later...

Fruity, seems like berries to my untrained nose with some minty feeling which gives the scent some sort of sparkle.

Edited - 2 hours later I could smell wood scent.

Edited by JOC

Wyz is amazing! When I opened the vial, the anise was the prominent note (which I like!). When I put it on my skin, the anise is still there but after some time the other notes (lemon, fig) are coming through. Yesterday, when I was wearing it to the office, I could not stop sniffing my wrists. I think I should get a full bottle.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I've been enjoying this today. so glad a grabbed a bottle. :heart:

This is a great scent. A little fruity, but not sweetly so. A grown woman fruit. A dab of a spice'ish but not spicy or prominent note.

Most notable to me is a woody, grounded note. A very grown up perfume'ish scent but not in a comerical way. Sexy, woody and grounded to me.