EGG

ThisIsMyLastResort

The perfect potion for the celebration of Spring rites, encouraging new beginnings, and to "get you in the mood" for creative endeavors such as all forms of artwork, and most especially, baby making! Celebrate! Have an EGG!

Heres what happened....

My fiancee was home when my package full of the new release samples plus a couple really cool ones (thank you!!!!!) came in.

He knew that there was in there with his name on it so to speak....he'd been looking forward to testing out the Phero Boy: dominance....he likes the wolf and everything the description said about it.

So, he picks it out and waits patiently for me to come home.

We begin to go through them, and he logs into the site to read what each description says.

He says "Honey? Did you recieve EGG in the package?"

After looking for a second i find it and tell him yes, why?

He askes to see it and after its in his hands, he puts it into his pocket and zips it up!!!

I tell him to give it back and he told me NO WAY.

LOL.....he read the bit about fertility and babymaking and freaked...he seems to think 4 kids are enuff. I get pregnant when a member of the oppposite sex looks at me sideways.

;p Ill test it tonight when he falls asleep and report then,

He askes to see it and after its in his hands, he puts it into his pocket and zips it up!!!

I tell him to give it back and he told me NO WAY.

LOL.....he read the bit about fertility and babymaking and freaked...he seems to think 4 kids are enuff. I get pregnant when a member of the oppposite sex looks at me sideways.

;p Ill test it tonight when he falls asleep and report then,

I too have the same kind of fertility goddess hormonal makeup.... which might help explain why this one smelled very nice/softly sexy on me! Because of the marshmallow "base", I was expecting something far too sweet, which wouldn't work for my 'pre-diabetic' body at all... but it is far from overly sweet. It's gorgeous! A bit of sweetness, but not truly foody. In fact, the marshmallow doesn't really come out to play at all (My Beloved said he couldn't detect "food" at all... and he really doesn't like foody scents... so you know it just wasn't there for my skin).

So, wrangle it back from him and give it a try! I'd be interested to see how it plays on your skin.

Heh I'm sure my hubby would have the same reaction if such a perfume turned up at our house. We've got 5! LOL

But Chaionlife, now your discription has got me really interested. *ponders a second order* Maybe if I disguise the label? Mara do you do discreet wraping? LMAO!

The corn in this is what sold me. I love corn smells, real and artificial- like those Japanese gummy corns. I have taken a semi-permanent precaution to not make babies, but here's to making him keep trying!

Edited by salomewilde

I have taken a semi-permanent precaution to not make babies, but here's to making him keep trying!

My Beloved took a semi-permanent precaution as well... but now he wants it reversed! So, maybe we will have a little one "brewing" within the next year! And, yes, everyone, I am aware of my age... and I will be careful... and, I've already had my check-up, the "doc" says I have the reproductive health of a 28-30 year old and my general health/fitness is similarly good, too, so he gave his green light on the whole business... and, yes, I am aware that between his, mine, and my foster daughter we already have 6... and even after all of that, we would really love to have one more... so, in anticipation of our possible upcoming attempts (if his reversal can be successful) I ordered a full bottle of Egg with Super Sexy added!

The corn in this is what sold me. I love corn smells, real and artificial- like those Japanese gummy corns. I have taken a semi-permanent precaution to not make babies, but here's to making him keep trying!

And, corn in the Victorian flower languages meant RICHES! :)

Goodness this smells fantastic!

On my skin it dries down to marshmallow amber. Fluffy sweet and softly earthy.....it's wonderful!

And since I've taken care of my über-fertile femininity (had rather permanent precautions), ánd I'm back in the seducing game.......I fully intend on ordering a bottle of this with either Super Sexy or Cougar added in ( hey I'm 33.....I like 21 year old boys too ;) ).

*sticks nose back on arm*

My Beloved took a semi-permanent precaution as well... but now he wants it reversed! So, maybe we will have a little one "brewing" within the next year! And, yes, everyone, I am aware of my age... and I will be careful... and, I've already had my check-up, the "doc" says I have the reproductive health of a 28-30 year old and my general health/fitness is similarly good, too, so he gave his green light on the whole business... and, yes, I am aware that between his, mine, and my foster daughter we already have 6... and even after all of that, we would really love to have one more... so, in anticipation of our possible upcoming attempts (if his reversal can be successful) I ordered a full bottle of Egg with Super Sexy added!

Good luck! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was surprised how simple and delicate this frag was, but it works because I needed a daytime/school scent.

The marshmallow does not cloy; you nearly mistake it for the white amber. That's all I really get, and I'm okay with that :( It lasted on me for about 5 hours, which is impressive wear. AND my sweetie says it's "really nice," because it's more of a suggestion of scent (natural) than what I normally wear.

Glad I have a big bottle. This one will get used up fast.

• 3 weeks later...

I was glad to see this one because I really like the idea of a wearable creativity blend, in that I feel Athena and Hathor are more ritual oils, not for casual wear. I'm a big fan of gourmand blends (as you can see by my favorites) and just recently I was wondering what a marshmallow musk blend would smell like. Amber is one of those elements which also lends itself to so many permutations and the two notes work well together, the amber sort of amplifying the marshmallow but preventing it from becoming too sugary. I assume some of the other elements add to the pursuits of imagination...I think its' main power for me is that it puts me in a good mood and therefore my thoughts flow a little easier with the benefit of being calm and centered.

Though if I decide to wear this often I need some D5 because it fades pretty fast.

• 6 months later...

I received a sample of this one today.

It's very nice, and extremely light, somebody would probably have to hug me inorder to smell my scent lol, which is not a bad thing :( It matches the concept lol

I get a lightly spicy something and sweet whitish sugar. It's not gourmand, very sophisticated. I'm glad I got a sample of this!

Edited by esmeralda

• 1 month later...

I was so excited when i snagged this as an elusive sample - like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but unfortunately it did meet my excitement.

In the vial it smelled soft, like a light perfume with a marshmellowy airy scent. On it did not smell sweet at all, no marshmellow - just a weird scent then it disappeared completely almost an hr later i smelled sweet fluffy clouds, then it disappeared and i was left with the weird smell again.

This goes in the to try again pile. If it is ever made again, i want to snag it just for the artwork alone - gorgeous