Sexpionage, Sexology, SS4W, BANG, BI- difference in EFFECTS?!

Oh god, ladies. I am so overwhelmed.

I am trying to create notes on the mixes, what they contain, and from there trying to figure out which I should buy next.

But the sexual mixes have me in a tizzy! Someone please tell me the difference/s between Sexpionage, Sexology, SS4W, BANG, and BI in terms of effects, please! :)

Also, I'd love to know what's your favourite sexy mix?

Thank you in advance :D

Well, many people get different effects, so the only way to know is to try them out. One that gives someone GREAT effects may be a bust on someone else. I would suggest trying out some of the phero-enhanced scents, so you can get samples.

I haven't personally tried BANG, as my man doesn't do well with heavy Est unless I temper it with a more Dominant blend. Sexpionage is a great bedroom blend.....I won't wear this one out of the house. It is an animalistic, wild sex, clothes-ripping good time! SS4W is more social, and is a GREAT popularity type mix. It will attract attention, and if you add some cops, you can take it in a very sexual direction. BI is also very sexual, but I will wear it out in public if my man is with me! It is a dominant yet sexual mix......

If you want to go unscented, I would start out with SS4W......it is a more versatile blend, can go sexual or even as a social blend.

I would suggest that you go here http://lovepotion.in...?showtopic=7542 and get some of the phero-enhanced samples. If you like what they do, then invest in the unscented.....

Edited by Dolly

Well, many people get different effects, so the only way to know is to try them out. One that gives someone GREAT effects may be a bust on someone else.

Exactly; it's not like you can really quantify them for everyone. This is why the review threads can be helpful, to read about the various reactions people have to/with them. Also the product descriptions do state what the effects are meant to be, in a fairly concise manner, IMO.

I too wondered that when I first started! There are a lot of sexual/sexy mixes with sometimes only very subtle differences. As the others have said, it really does vary, but here are some very quick rules of thumb, at least as far as how these blends work on me. I'm rating them here on what I perceive to be the most "sexual" towards the more "sexy", social blends.

Sexpionage: Absolute full-on, sexual mix, much more animalistic and aggressive than the others. Contains androstenone, which is normally a male pheromone, known for being "alpha" and aggressive. Use very carefully, do NOT use too much. Personally I'm not a big fan as I think I come across as a bit too aggressive and pushy on this.

Blatant Invitation: I see this as a lighter version of Sexpionage, with a little more "fun" thrown in. Use cautiously.

Bang!: Very sexy, turn-on mix, but also very fun and girly. This is SS4W with additional cops and est.

SS4W: Social, sexy, inspires a lot of admiration that doesn't necessarily have to be sexual (but can be). More sexy than sexual.

Sexology: Sexy, to me it's more girly and innocent though.

I will say my personal favourite is SS4W with a smidge of whichever OCCO takes my fancy. It is great because it's so versatile, sexy and popular-vibe in a crowd but if someone gets close it can be a real aphrodisiac as well.

Edited by Synergist

I too wondered that when I first started! There are a lot of sexual/sexy mixes with sometimes only very subtle differences. As the others have said, it really does vary, but here are some very quick rules of thumb, at least as far as how these blends work on me. I'm rating them here on what I perceive to be the most "sexual" towards the more "sexy", social blends.

Sexpionage: Absolute full-on, sexual mix, much more animalistic and aggressive than the others. Contains androstenone, which is normally a male pheromone, known for being "alpha" and aggressive. Use very carefully, do NOT use too much. Personally I'm not a big fan as I think I come across as a bit too aggressive and pushy on this.

Blatant Invitation: I see this as a lighter version of Sexpionage, with a little more "fun" thrown in. Use cautiously.

Bang!: Very sexy, turn-on mix, but also very fun and girly. This is SS4W with additional cops and est.

SS4W: Social, sexy, inspires a lot of admiration that doesn't necessarily have to be sexual (but can be). More sexy than sexual.

I will say my personal favourite is SS4W with a smidge of whichever OCCO takes my fancy. It is great because it's so versatile, sexy and popular-vibe in a crowd but if someone gets close it can be a real aphrodisiac as well.

I think a summary like this would be very useful on the website.

Ah Synergist, that was super helpful! Thank you!

I'm having so much trouble inciting a reaction from my lovely BF with pheromones- he is already super affectionate, cuddly, sweet! He is quite amorous (if you know what I mean) but I've been trying to get a "OH GOD I WANT YOU AND I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW" response.

He is the protective type and he likes that I'm teeny compared to him, so I figured Cuddly Bunny would work great on him- fantastic since I LOOOVE the smell of it! But.. Nope, nothing out of the ordinary whenever I use it.

Yesterday I had SS4W on to see him for a short while (about 20 minutes, maybe), and while I felt like strutting, he seemed unaffected, lol :/ I'll have to try that one again.

Today I dressed myself in Blatant Invitation (NOCO White boosted with BI)- Mara's lollipop down my cleavage and around my navel, a scribble on the back of my neck, as well as two lines down my neck, all smooshed in with my wrists. But.. Nope. He didn't try to seduce me in the car where I was practically gas bombing him, lol. I was wondering if maybe because the smell of NOCO white isn't very strong, it wasn't as effective?

Tonight before going to bed, I'll slather myself in Cuddle Bunny moisturizer to see how that works out..

Edited by intertwining

I wonder how long have you known your bf, Intertwinning? If you are in the early phase of your relationship, changing the pheros so frequently may not do you and the pheros any justice. It might confuse him, so to speak. But of course, you have stated that you have tested SS4W, CB & BI only which are generally sexy and sexual pheros.

In addition, you might want to consider testing the same pheros over a couple of days and adjusting the amount according to your observations. Perhaps you are not using enough or maybe you are using too much.

Assuming that you don't live together, your bf may not want be a PDA person. Oops, you mentioned that you were going to slather in CB at bedtime so you might be living together so hopefully you get some reaction and action tonight.

Depending on your age, cops might assist in getting the reaction you want (which is present in CB and BI).

Maybe he doesn't like the scents which you are using. I don't use pheros often but I can achieve the reactions with some scents.

You mentioned that he's the protective type and I'm curious if you use a alpha phero once in a blue moon will make it exciting for him so he's able to see "the other side" of you.

Maybe he's not feeling well. Maybe he's under lots of work pressure. Maybe he's dense and need you to tell him what you want. Maybe ...

Hi JOC!

Hehe, you're right, we've only been together a couple of months (but we seem to be fast-forwarding through the relationship- it feels like we've been together for at least a year!), so I suppose you're right that the 'mones are confusing him.

I worry about testing the same pheros over a few days as I feel I might grow "immune" to them after using them over consecutive days, if that makes any sense? Like my neurons will get used to the same pheros. That's why I like to switch them up over a few days.

And nope, we don't live together, but I do stay over at his place every couple of days. And he is definitely okay with PDA- in fact he's super touchy! hehe not that I'm complaining :)

I've been on the pill for over 4 years (I'm in my early 20s) so I'm wondering if I might need more cops even though I'm relatively young.

And about the alpha phero, that's a great suggestion. I do have a little vial of Compromising Positions- I'll see if I can use that one of these days so see how it works out..

It's not that we don't get much action- in fact we do, hehe, I just sort of want to use pheros to get a super crazy lusty reaction, if that makes any sense? lol!

Comprising Positions should do the trick!

Cuddle Bunny will get him going, but in a softer, gentler way.

Sexpionage is a more aggressive blend and more in line with the super-lusty, "I want you NOW vibe you're looking to create.

Try that & let us know how you get on! ;-). Fun!

Today I dressed myself in Blatant Invitation (NOCO White boosted with BI)- Mara's lollipop down my cleavage and around my navel, a scribble on the back of my neck, as well as two lines down my neck, all smooshed in with my wrists. But.. Nope. He didn't try to seduce me in the car where I was practically gas bombing him, lol. I was wondering if maybe because the smell of NOCO white isn't very strong, it wasn't as effective?

I've been on the pill for over 4 years (I'm in my early 20s) so I'm wondering if I might need more cops even though I'm relatively young.

I'm wondering if that was too much BI, especially with your age. Try maybe just Mara's lollipop maneuver next time. But I like JOC's idea of just trying the one phero for a bit. It takes awhile to "get" it.

As we like to say, it's all about congruence, which also means context. Are you wearing the sexual mixes in a context which isn't likely to illicit a sexual response anyway? Many people believe in the there's a time and a place for everything mode of behavior and little is likely to cause them to break boundaries. Also, pheros will not illicit behaviors alone, they encourage and enhance responses when supported by other signals. But I agree that you're likely confusing him by changing things up so frequently.

So if you guys are having lots of sex anyway it could just be that he feels it's all in its proper place and is not receptive to just a random cue, necessarily. The car incident: does he normally try to seduce you in the car? Where were you going, what were you doing? What else were you doing to support the idea that you wanted him to jump you? He might have been in a completely different mindset/mode and therefore sex was the farthest thing from his mind at the moment. I know men like to stereotype themselves as thinking about sex all the time but I call bullshit on that. Men are linear thinkers and if they're focused on something it's very hard to knock them off the path. Conversely, if that thing is sex and you don't want it to happen, oy vey! So it's all about aligning desires and that takes communication and energy and managing stress and then maybe some pheromones.

Eek, that sounds like WAY too much cops for your age, pill or no. I'm surprised he talked to you at ALL, lol- that the overwhelming excess of cops didn't make you completely invisible.

Edited by tyvey

I agree very much with Luna about context. He may have been in a totally different mindset, and the pherobomb was just making him uncomfortable.

Cuddle Bunny, since he is already affectionate, may not bring about the reaction that you are wanting. Now, Sexpionage, such as in Compromising Positions, COULD get you that reaction, but AGAIN.....make sure that it is at a time when it would not be abnormal......like, not out in public when he is least expecting it......since you already have a relationship, you MUST consider congruence. Very important!

I'm having so much trouble inciting a reaction from my lovely BF with pheromones- he is already super affectionate, cuddly, sweet! He is quite amorous (if you know what I mean) but I've been trying to get a "OH GOD I WANT YOU AND I WANT YOU RIGHT NOW" response.

OCCO!! Just a little smidge of OCCO to your cleavage. Then find an excuse to get him in close... it worked for me! http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7294&view=findpost&p=217417

I worry about testing the same pheros over a few days as I feel I might grow "immune" to them after using them over consecutive days, if that makes any sense? Like my neurons will get used to the same pheros. That's why I like to switch them up over a few days.

I don't find it's like that at all - in fact if I wear something several days or a week in a row the effect seems to get stronger. I find it's more of a cumulative effect. Beyond a week I don't know, but it is definitely worth wearing something for a few days in a row. The first day your BF may just be getting used to it, the second day he may have decided he really likes it and might act on it :666:

I had no idea that would be too much cops! Lol that would explain a lot- I did feel pretty invisible! Not a single hit or even glance when I went out grocery shopping. I'll pass on the lollipop nextime for BI/anything super cops-heavy and instead just go for neck, back of nack and wrists- do you guys think that would be okay?

I'm also curious to know if the pheromones are as effective when the perfume scent is weak or faded- like I said in my previous post, the NOCO White I boosted with BI doesn't smell strong at all (an extremely mild cupcake vanilla), so I figured I'd just put on more so it'd be more effective.

So about the Cuddle Bunny lotion- I only saw him about 3 hours after application, but the scent had pretty much faded off by that time, barely a lingering whiff left! We did have some bedtime romping, but I'm not sure it had anything to do with the CB, heh ;)

I have yet to try out Compromising Positions! Maybe tonight if I'm sleeping over at the boyf's. I worry he won't like the incense-y base notes though- I'm not too fond if it either ><

And to be honest I'm a little impatient to stick to one phero mix for a few days- I have too many goodies to try so I'm excited to switch them up for different occasions! Like SS4W to meet friends or family, CB/BI for one-on-one BF time, Blissful Caress for chilling with buddies.. I guess once I figure out how the pheros work for me I'll be able to adjust accordingly :D

Edited by intertwining

I agree this is amazing and should be used as a newbie tool... I just copied and pasted it into my journal and this will really help me going forward....thanks for putting this together