Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

Welcome, Terry - (wow, that makes like 2 new men online in as many days! Yay!)

We just saw a thread begun by the other male who just joined...here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ic=1271&hl=

That was specifically requesting Phero-based scents. HOWEVER, if you're looking for just GOOD scents - there are probably TOO many to choose from! I like it that you are not afraid to wear "women's" marketed scents...I think many out there limit themselves too much by never trying the opposite gender's fragrances. I myself used to *love* wearing Guerlain's Vetiver...etc. You might want to sniff some of the Pinup series if you like the musks/resins...Dolly can elaborate I'm sure ( :drunk: ) Look at maybe Dirty Sexy, Nasty Habits...they have musk/resin base, with other notes floral/fruit on top.

I happen to like the musks in In The Mood, and Turn On...less floral, more basic musk. Get some samples and enjoy!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to sniff some of the Pinup series if you like the musks/resins...Dolly can elaborate I'm sure ( :drunk: ) Look at maybe Dirty Sexy, Nasty Habits...they have musk/resin base, with other notes floral/fruit on top.

I happen to like the musks in In The Mood, and Turn On...less floral, more basic musk. Get some samples and enjoy!

Yeah, I think Dirty Sexy would be appropriate for male use.....so would Turn On and In the Mood....I think Nasty Habits would be a little bit too sweet.....BUT 976 Girl is very spicy, if you like spices also......

As far as the men's scents specifically, I love Super for Men, and UN as well (the non-phero version of Super), and I also really like Bad Boy.....it is a very sexy leather & dark vanilla blend.....YUMMY.....

AND the August releases contain Down and Dirty for men......a very dark, dirty, resinous scent.....you may want to check that one out....

Oh, and WELCOME to the forum!!

Yeah, I think Dirty Sexy would be appropriate for male use.....so would Turn On and In the Mood....I think Nasty Habits would be a little bit too sweet.....BUT 976 Girl is very spicy, if you like spices also......

As far as the men's scents specifically, I love Super for Men, and UN as well (the non-phero version of Super), and I also really like Bad Boy.....it is a very sexy leather & dark vanilla blend.....YUMMY.....

AND the August releases contain Down and Dirty for men......a very dark, dirty, resinous scent.....you may want to check that one out....

Oh, and WELCOME to the forum!!

Hey there Katz and Dolly I have a heart felt thank you for the welcome that you have shown me here girls, and your advice and opinions i appreciate and will take notes.

The items i have ordered are Love Potion AE Black 1/3 oz together with the Unscented Pheromone Blend For Men Super Sexy.

Yes i do use some womens fragrances mainly from my g/f's ( Sheela ) surplus supplies and also fragrances that she chosen not to use, otherwise i probably would not have had the opportunity to try so many.

What impresses me is the more enduring nature of many of the womans products, and also Sheela is of the opinion that some suit me, I notice that she enjoys the fragrance on me and comments that i smell sexy usually some hours after my applications.

Ok Sea ya,s later Girls, and thank you.

Some that I like for my (boy)friends which aren't necessarily strictly male are Sugared Forest, Sugared Patchouli, and Naughty Minx (which is an anise-based scent). Hopefully LP Black won't be too sweet on you, but it's one of the greats!

Some that I like for my (boy)friends which aren't necessarily strictly male are Sugared Forest, Sugared Patchouli, and Naughty Minx (which is an anise-based scent). Hopefully LP Black won't be too sweet on you, but it's one of the greats!
Actually the Sugared Patchouli was the very first one to excite my interest but the LP Black just pipped it at the post by a nose ha.

As you say, it could lie a tad sweet with me, And in that case i have some good stinky Androstenone, yes stinky in a real nice way with the ability to tone the sweetness down without compromising the crisp freshness and or top notes of the fragrance when it is added in sensible proportions.

I had better not go mentioning what part of the USA i did aquire it from as i am not familiar with the forum policy on mentioning product names.

By the same token i also may not post up and mention competing products information on a certain pheromone forum that i sometimes post on.

But i have many friends with whome i trade notes, and when i appreciate something good they will also get to know about it by email.

I copied the whole home page here, and emailed it to one of my buddies today,

I'm sure he is going to be in for a nice suprise when he sees some of the great male products on display, even as i was, yes i was most suprised and also delighted with the products, the discriptions and the Artwork displayed is just so um er what can i say ?

Inspiring and excitingly pleasing to behold.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this whole experience. I don't own any fragrances with pheros nor have I ordered fragrances from online. I am thoroughly excited about receiving my first order.

Hiya tweetabird !! Glad you could join us. Let's know how much you enjoy your 1st LP order !! :magicstick:

liz :thbf54f4bf:

By way of introducing my self I am a mature hmmmm Gentleman, I'd probably say that i was the quiet shy reserved type of guy, rather the type who preferes to remain out of the direct glare of the public spot light, even so i do enjoy conversing with both men and women individually as i seem to posess an empathetic and caring nature and i must say i am happy to receive attention and also talk to women, Young, old, pretty or plain all are beautiful, even so it appears that there are some that seem to get my heart beat rate elevated at times as well as other parts.

Hi Terry ! and welcome ! :thbf54f4bf::);)

liz :magicstick:

Hi Terry ! and welcome ! :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

liz :001_tt2:

liz, Hi darlin, Thankz for the welcome.

Thats an unusual name for your feline friend "Pumpkin Head" he must be a real character, I have been gifted with the companionship of one or two cats over the years, and my last house guest was a little burmese girl that i had raised from a new kitten, I called her Orthagara meaning small furry creature in Aboriginal language,

She used to sleep curled up in the crook of my neck during the cold Canberrra nights in Southern Australia, She was so clean and never wet in the bed.

I moved out and leased a small cottage on a farm in the foot hills and Orthagara would go out hunting and bring home snakes, she could climb the tallest trees and be up them so fast it was amazing to see her go.

She was wild in nature and we used to spend many hours by the fireplace of a night play fighting ha ha she would cling on to me with her sharp claws and bite me and look up at me outa the corner of her eye to check my reaction she was so cheeky.

She never returned home one day, maby she tangled with the wrong snake, Nevertheless i'll never forget this wonderful small creature and friend that she was.

liz, Hi darlin, Thankz for the welcome.

Thats an unusual name for your feline friend "Pumpkin Head" he must be a real character, I have been gifted with the companionship of one or two cats over the years, and my last house guest was a little burmese girl that i had raised from a new kitten, I called her Orthagara meaning small furry creature in Aboriginal language,

She used to sleep curled up in the crook of my neck during the cold Canberrra nights in Southern Australia, She was so clean and never wet in the bed.

I moved out and leased a small cottage on a farm in the foot hills and Orthagara would go out hunting and bring home snakes, she could climb the tallest trees and be up them so fast it was amazing to see her go.

She was wild in nature and we used to spend many hours by the fireplace of a night play fighting ha ha she would cling on to me with her sharp claws and bite me and look up at me outa the corner of her eye to check my reaction she was so cheeky.

She never returned home one day, maby she tangled with the wrong snake, Nevertheless i'll never forget this wonderful small creature and friend that she was.

Hi Terry, YES !!! Pumpkin Head is something else ! But I indulge his every whim and desire :001_tt2: . Sad to read about your little "Furball", I can sympathize. I feed "strays" and one in particular was my fav, I named him "Snaggletooth", he was a strong macho male, appeared like he had been a quite a few brawls, one of this eyes was squinty, like a wound that didn't heal right and he had a tooth that stuck out, like a vampire. Every morning for nearly 3 yrs I fed him am/pm, I bought him a dog house and winterized it (we have freezing weather here in CT), but he wouldn't come in my house, trusted me enough to feed him but not that much. Anyway... twice he appeared with huge wounds on his chest, once he even let he clean it up a bit, he was in pain, then one day he just never came back. I still see his squinty eye and his vampire tooth, peeking thru the screen door calling to be fed. I hope he's not in pain any more. But..... I think you'll get some useful info from the ladies here, I'm afraid I'm not as knowledgeable but occasionally will give my two cents.

Hi Terry, YES !!! Pumpkin Head is something else ! But I indulge his every whim and desire :001_tt2: . Sad to read about your little "Furball", I can sympathize. I feed "strays" and one in particular was my fav, I named him "Snaggletooth", he was a strong macho male, appeared like he had been a quite a few brawls, one of this eyes was squinty, like a wound that didn't heal right and he had a tooth that stuck out, like a vampire. Every morning for nearly 3 yrs I fed him am/pm, I bought him a dog house and winterized it (we have freezing weather here in CT), but he wouldn't come in my house, trusted me enough to feed him but not that much. Anyway... twice he appeared with huge wounds on his chest, once he even let he clean it up a bit, he was in pain, then one day he just never came back. I still see his squinty eye and his vampire tooth, peeking thru the screen door calling to be fed. I hope he's not in pain any more. But..... I think you'll get some useful info from the ladies here, I'm afraid I'm not as knowledgeable but occasionally will give my two cents.
That two cents worth can mean so much at times and the spirit that it carries along with it for the ride.

I had better not talk too much about our animal friends just in case this place is not exactly appropriate, But Your Snaggletooth reminds me of a few characters i have befriended along the way of lifes journey, they seem to appear avery now and then for some reason.

Yeah it sure is a funny old world at times.

Welcome to the forum Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

Hey Hi there girls, Ajia and Esmeralda, Its so nice to have received these warm welcomings, hmmm really leaves a nice warm feeling of good will in the bosom.

All the best girls.

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring here in these parts, so whilst many will be preparing for the cooler climate products i will be entering my spring fever phase, well i hope as much.

As you say, it could lie a tad sweet with me, And in that case i have some good stinky Androstenone, yes stinky in a real nice way with the ability to tone the sweetness down without compromising the crisp freshness and or top notes of the fragrance when it is added in sensible proportions.

I had better not go mentioning what part of the USA i did aquire it from as i am not familiar with the forum policy on mentioning product names.

By the same token i also may not post up and mention competing products information on a certain pheromone forum that i sometimes post on.

Hi Terry and welcome to the forum. It is always nice to hear feedback on masculine scents. Hope you are enjoying the forum and fall in love with the products like us ladies have ^_^

With regards to posting links and talking about other sites (pheromone included), the ladies are usually pretty good about it. AS long as you dont spam the heck out of us and dont try to steal us all from the fabulous LPs that we love, you should be fine.

You will find that a good amount of the members on here are actually members of the androtics pherotalk forum. So when you are checking in the Womens area of that forum keep your eyes open for some familiar names from here.

Welcome once again and it is so nice to have you!

Oh thanks so very much on the paintings! That means a lot to me. ^_^ I am envious of your country house Mara! I was born in NY (moved to NJ at age 7) and worked in NYC for 12 years! I hope to have a little house in the country someday too. About 6 months ago I left my job to be a full time artist. I am hoping things take off soon! :jumpforjoy:

LOL! My "country" house is somewhat of a joke to everyone who knows me, as I am a NYC native, who moved to the suburbs of NJ around the age of 7, (sound familiar?), then back to NYC for school, and then to Hollywood, CA at the age of 18. That there's a BUG, (BILLIONS OF THEM), other than a city cockroach here, and highly presumptious, impudent plants and animals, and the fact that I actually have to drive a few blocks to get to a STORE, makes it "The Country" to me, but Danna says this isn't even the suburbs. Heh. (I'm currently an entire 7 miles from the heart of Hollywood.)

Anyway, no worries for you. Your artwork is BEAUTIFUL! You should have a showing of your paintings and jewelry at a gallery. I lost my entire phone book of numbers when my PDA crashed recently, but I can give you a name: Look locally and online for a guy, a gallery owner in your area, named Scott Drucks. (sometimes spelled "Drux".) Tell him that I sent you. You're a good salesperson, sell him on a showing of your paintings and jewelry. I see this as a good pairing for you both. Let me know how it goes.

xoxoxoxo

M

Hello everyone! I'm new to this whole experience. I don't own any fragrances with pheros nor have I ordered fragrances from online. I am thoroughly excited about receiving my first order.

Hey Tweet welcome to the forum! Hope the patient waiting is working well ^_^

What did you order? The first order is always so exciting...ok I am lying, EVERY order is SOOOO exciting! :jumpforjoy:

Hi Terry and welcome to the forum. It is always nice to hear feedback on masculine scents. Hope you are enjoying the forum and fall in love with the products like us ladies have ^_^

With regards to posting links and talking about other sites (pheromone included), the ladies are usually pretty good about it. AS long as you dont spam the heck out of us and dont try to steal us all from the fabulous LPs that we love, you should be fine.

You will find that a good amount of the members on here are actually members of the androtics pherotalk forum. So when you are checking in the Womens area of that forum keep your eyes open for some familiar names from here.

Welcome once again and it is so nice to have you!

Yes thank you Curiouschic, indeed i am enjoying the forum inasmuch as the personalities here seem to be those that i may share an amount of empathy with somehow because of the special and unique qualities that each does posess, and maby there is a reason that we are drawn together as a part of the fabric in this place.

Yes i have in times past once or twice ventured onto the Womens forum at P-T and i do remember observing many postings on the sugered type of fragrances and concentrated oils, but at the time it all seemed way over my head and somewhat alien, And it has only been since my interest has shifted from pheromones to Pheromones and Fragrances that i am now beginning to have an understanding of some of the qualities and characteristics of these products, and especially the ones that i have seen here are inspiring me to learn more and also experience more also.

Maby i will have to take on some extra work to cater for my new taste, te he.

Some of them that post here i am familiar with the names because over the years even though i have not replied to so many womens threads i have often read comments and opinions and humour that they have written.

Well it looks like a whole new world is to be explored here now so i will be having a good look around in the hope that i may retain some of the information for my learning and also that i may also interest some of my close friends also in the delights that are here on offer.

So good to have made your aquaintance, Sea ya.... :emot22:

^_^:jumpforjoy:

Yes thank you Curiouschic, indeed i am enjoying the forum inasmuch as the personalities here seem to be those that i may share an amount of empathy with somehow because of the special and unique qualities that each does posess, and maby there is a reason that we are drawn together as a part of the fabric in this place.

Yes i have in times past once or twice ventured onto the Womens forum at P-T and i do remember observing many postings on the sugered type of fragrances and concentrated oils, but at the time it all seemed way over my head and somewhat alien, And it has only been since my interest has shifted from pheromones to Pheromones and Fragrances that i am now beginning to have an understanding of some of the qualities and characteristics of these products, and especially the ones that i have seen here are inspiring me to learn more and also experience more also.

Maby i will have to take on some extra work to cater for my new taste, te he.

Some of them that post here i am familiar with the names because over the years even though i have not replied to so many womens threads i have often read comments and opinions and humour that they have written.

Well it looks like a whole new world is to be explored here now so i will be having a good look around in the hope that i may retain some of the information for my learning and also that i may also interest some of my close friends also in the delights that are here on offer.

So good to have made your aquaintance, Sea ya.... :emot22:

:jumpforjoy::smilies-23596:
Hey Thanks and WoW What a welcome, well it is genuinely appreciated.

Just looked at your profile "sleep" Huh? I take it you must be a very busy person.

Anyways i will have a look at some of your postings and will find out for my self so as not to take up your valuable time in asking questions that are most probably obvious to those that take the time to look a little huh.

And i did also notice that you are amoungst the first members on the forum and i think that therefore you may be associated with this establishment, but i had better have a look around so as not to jump to conclusions after only having just sorta skimmed through a few threads and therefore not really absorbing so much of what is going on and also exactly who is who sorta.

Cool signature te he, and username, quite mysterious, sorta keeps one guessing and pondering.

Thanks for taking the time for your introduction/welcome. Sea ya ^_^

Hey Tweet welcome to the forum! Hope the patient waiting is working well ;)

What did you order? The first order is always so exciting...ok I am lying, EVERY order is SOOOO exciting! :D

Thank you all for welcoming me! Tee-hee! To answer your question, Curiouschic, I ordered a full bottle of LP Winter 2008, and trial sizes of Phero Girl Cougar, and Sugared Honeycomb.

Just looked at your profile "sleep" Huh? I take it you must be a very busy person.

We keep Danna very busy with our incessant demands for more more MORE smellies!

;)

We keep Danna very busy with our incessant demands for more more MORE smellies!

:D

Te he thanks for the lil pic cute, it says it all,

So much work involved in all the creative workings, Must be a furiously fast turtle.

Tis really so important that a person actually does obtain decent quality sleep time for optimum health so i hope she can find time to completly unwind, so as to, um er just retain her sanity lol. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, apparently I skipped this little step when I started posting...

My name is Christine and I live in Eagle River (Anchorage), Alaska. Wow, that felt very AAish... I am also on good terms with JoAnna. She and I have been friends for 10 years now. Wow, it has been that long?

I absolutely love fragrance. Years ago (in a past life JoAnna and I share), I managed the mens and womens fragrance counter at the local Nordstrom. I learned a lot about notes and ingredients during that time. Recently, I have delved into the world of Essential Oils and energy healing. I have taken a few classes and seminars to get my feet wet. I have purchased a ton of medical grade essential oils (which Jo is extrordinarily jealous of) and love them.

I was at JoAnna's house one night and she introduced me to LP. Of course, I tried on about 10 different samples that night. I don't think I had any uncovered skin on either arm that didn't have some kind of scent to it. I walked away with two bottles and was hooked. I placed an order the next day and another one three days later (after I found out about the "endangered" list).

Wow! Cool background info on you...thanks for sharing... (or should we say in unison "Hi Christine!" and show you to the coffee pot and doughnuts? :001_302: ) How much training did you get at Nordie's? I'm curious to know because I've had such spotty assistance there in the past - some TRULY knowledgeable SA's and others that seemed to be merely taking up space.

So, are you still interested in pursuing the Aromatherapy/Healing arts? I sit here jealously pondering a fulfilling career my own self, heh.

Hi everyone! I'm new (and shy!) to the forum. I was introduced to LPs by way of bpal swaps. I've been on that forum for a few years and was enabled by some recent swaps. I'm actually finding that more LP scents work on me than quite a few other etailers. :angelstar-kaos058:

I'm anxious to try and fall in love with new scents! :001_302:

XO

Amber

Christine - I lived in Eagle River AK (went to high school at Chugiak) and still have family up there...small world! ;)

Wow! Cool background info on you...thanks for sharing... (or should we say in unison "Hi Christine!" and show you to the coffee pot and doughnuts? :001_302: ) How much training did you get at Nordie's? I'm curious to know because I've had such spotty assistance there in the past - some TRULY knowledgeable SA's and others that seemed to be merely taking up space.

So, are you still interested in pursuing the Aromatherapy/Healing arts? I sit here jealously pondering a fulfilling career my own self, heh.

I worked as the Counter Manager for 2 years and was responsible for overall sales for mens and womens fragrances. I wanted to learn, so I worked with several of the vendors to obtain training. They, of course, were more than happy to provide me that assistance because it made me a better sales person for their line.

As for the healing arts... I have completed an Essential Oil Drop Therapy class where I learned to use essential oils with specific back massage techniques to release pent up emotions. I am a certifed emotional release researcher (through Color Vision) and am a Level 1 Reiki apprentice. Apparently, I have a natural talent for energy healing and would like to combine that with the use of aromatherapy and/or crystal therapy. It is a side hobby of mine. In my real job, I am a Human Resource Manager for a large company and teach HR classes at one of the local universities.

Hi everyone! I'm new (and shy!) to the forum. I was introduced to LPs by way of bpal swaps. I've been on that forum for a few years and was enabled by some recent swaps. I'm actually finding that more LP scents work on me than quite a few other etailers. :angelstar-kaos058:

I'm anxious to try and fall in love with new scents! :001_302:

XO

Amber

Christine - I lived in Eagle River AK (went to high school at Chugiak) and still have family up there...small world! ;)

Very small world! Welcome aboard. We can be squibs together. From what i understand, your "ranking" changes after 30 posts (so you are no longer a "newbie" after that).

I worked as the Counter Manager for 2 years and was responsible for overall sales for mens and womens fragrances. I wanted to learn, so I worked with several of the vendors to obtain training. They, of course, were more than happy to provide me that assistance because it made me a better sales person for their line.

As for the healing arts... I have completed an Essential Oil Drop Therapy class where I learned to use essential oils with specific back massage techniques to release pent up emotions. I am a certifed emotional release researcher (through Color Vision) and am a Level 1 Reiki apprentice. Apparently, I have a natural talent for energy healing and would like to combine that with the use of aromatherapy and/or crystal therapy. It is a side hobby of mine. In my real job, I am a Human Resource Manager for a large company and teach HR classes at one of the local universities.

Even more impressed now - Reiki and crystal healing techniques - I'd love to learn them for my loved ones if not for a career...congrats for finding a talent and going with it!

Welcome, SB (Christine) and SPamber. It IS a small world. You will both soon be totally addicted as the rest of us. Welcome to our web...Hehe! :001_302:

And i did also notice that you are amoungst the first members on the forum and i think that therefore you may be associated with this establishment, but i had better have a look around so as not to jump to conclusions after only having just sorta skimmed through a few threads and therefore not really absorbing so much of what is going on and also exactly who is who sorta.

Cool signature te he, and username, quite mysterious, sorta keeps one guessing and pondering.

Thanks for taking the time for your introduction/welcome. Sea ya :wink2:

You'll catch on fast Terry......Potion Master and Sinister Girl are are two lovely perfumers, Mara and Danna, respectively.....we keep them busy!! And they are true gems!!!

Oh, and welcome to our other new members.....Amber and Sultry Brunette!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am so happy to have found this sight AND you have a forum what can be better!! So much for getting ANYTHING done at work..

I am only on at work so it may be a bit sporadic.

I am a mother of 4 lovely little one's weell not so little some in collage.

I am a nature lover, I have been called a hippie, a witch, crazy, but my most favorite is eccentric.

I have made many of my own home remedies and totally believe in the magic of the earth. Everything is here for us to use, we just need to figure out how to use it.

If my avator is to naughty please let me know I do not want to offend anyone. That is NOT ME!!! It's Janice Jobline.

Edited by naturechild

Hi everyone, I am so happy to have found this sight AND you have a forum what can be better!! So much for getting ANYTHING done at work..

I am a nature lover, I have been called a hippie, a witch, crazy, but my most favorite is eccentric.

I have made many of my own home remedies and totally believe in the magic of the earth. Everything is here for us to use, we just need to figure out how to use it.

If my avator is to naughty please let me know I do not want to offend anyone. That is NOT ME!!! It's Janice Jobline.

Hi Naturechild!! Glad to see you made it over here!! Welcome!!

Personally, I like the avatar.....

Welcome aboard you crazy hippie chile! :thumb_up11: I myself was born in the 'Summer of Love' and my middle name is Hope, so believe me twas jokingly spoken! Have you tested any potions yet? If not, whatcha looking at?

(love the Joplin pic too)