Adrienne's Honey Patch

starlitegirl

Honeyed light patchouli, over sweet vanilla sugar. A softer, more gentle version of this popular combo!

Ingredients: Honey, Vanilla, Patchouli (specifically sugared patchouli was what I requested, but basically I wanted a softer, sweeter scent that was reminiscent of LP Black)

Wet - sugared patchouli, honey and a waft of vanilla

Dry - Sugared patchouli and honey, very sexy yet not overbearing. Sweet with the teeniest hint of incense in the backdrop. One sniff and you want to sniff more. And the patchouli seems to be a bit magical where it gets a little stronger with time. So it won't be overpowering but it won't fade fast either. Lovely!

This scent is for anyone who likes honey and a lighter patchouli that isn't too strong or incense like. The ladies absolutely nailed the scent I wanted. I can even imagine standing next to someone with this scent on and them leaning closer for another sniff.

I LOVE THIS ONE!

Edited by starlitegirl

I hadn't caught that until you mentioned it Jo Anna, :lol: I wonder if that was on purpose.....

Knowing M & D...YEA!! :666:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OH M&D, WHY SO AWESOME?!

God, I love this...and I wasn't sure whether I would, because I am a SRS BSNS patchouli lover, so I want the thick syrupy dirty patchouli; I want raunchy hippie, you hear me? :)

But this drier version has an almost sandalwood-like aura to it, resin-y but not as deep, complementing the honey perfectly which is then accented by the vanilla sugar. It might even be the first fuckable gourmand, I just didn't know it till now.

You're going to bankrupt us all with the PEs, you know that, don't you? BECAUSE THEY ARE SO AMAZING, I CAN'T STAND IT. :)

Edited by luna65

• 1 month later...

This one here is Fantastic...oooh it is soooo yummy, mine is spiked with BI....gosh this scent is just yum yum yum...best smelling patchouli...I was sooo lucky to score this bottle in the initial big sale....truthfully, If there were more bottles of this, I would puchase two more at least.

djac

I went with the sugared patchouli because that smells so great on me. Some patchouli versions smell like dirt on me. Potting soil smells better! But I haven't had that with any of the LPMP patchouli versions - but the sugared one is delicious. Isn't it just sexy dirty with the honey?

M&D did a great job with it.

Edited by starlitegirl

• 2 months later...

This is heavenly. Honey is very hit or miss on me, it tends to be waxy or plasticky until dry down (Sugared Honeycomb is one of those), but this manages to start out delicious and sweet and only gets better. As usual I found it too late and only have a tiny sample.

Is there another honey blend that is similar to this? How's the LAM original? I'm thinking of getting it NoCo.

Any and all opinions welcome!

This is heavenly. Honey is very hit or miss on me, it tends to be waxy or plasticky until dry down (Sugared Honeycomb is one of those), but this manages to start out delicious and sweet and only gets better. As usual I found it too late and only have a tiny sample.

Is there another honey blend that is similar to this? How's the LAM original? I'm thinking of getting it NoCo.

Any and all opinions welcome!

If you ladies really liked it, you can probably do another PE like it. It was Vanilla, sugared patchouli and honey. I think it was honey and not honeycomb. And I didn't ask for a specific sugar if I remember correctly. I suspect the sugared patchouli was the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

Yummm, needz to getz me a bottle.

Because Patchouli was the second part of the name, of course I was initially a bit afraid it would turn out all hippie with a hint of sweetness, but this is not a hippie scent in the least. It's a wonderful warm sensuous honey-vanilla scent sexified by a whisper--trust me, it's just a whisper--of soft patchouli. Well done Starlite!!! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by Invidiana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This one here is Fantastic...oooh it is soooo yummy, mine is spiked with BI....gosh this scent is just yum yum yum...best smelling patchouli...I was sooo lucky to score this bottle in the initial big sale....truthfully, If there were more bottles of this, I would puchase two more at least.

djac

Okay, playing in the goody box today...lol

OMG, I just still love this one sooooo much. What can I say except it is just so gorgeous and feminine and sexy!, I am not the big patchouli fan at all, but I absolutely love this...smells like it will only get better and better over time. yummmmmmmm!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This is amazing. It has an almost floral quality, the honey AND the patch are so sheer and light. They are, like, Scandinavian blond. I love it. I LOVE IT. And I am usually super leery of patchouli.....really not into the incense/head shop kind of scent AT ALL. And this isn't. I only have a sniffie :'( want bottles....

You know what this actually reminds me of a bit: Mellonia's Secret!

ETA THIRTEEN HOURS LATER AND STILL GOING....a mellow, still floral-feeling smooth sweetness. before, and now, when I say floral, I mean if a flower could smell like the palest lightest honey. Incredible stuff

Edited by tyvey

• 2 years later...

Oh my gawd I am SO in love with this scent. Bravo Adrienne! I am about to say something strange, but I shall explain. This is one of the best clean scents I have ever tried, I want more and it seems there is none to be had! :( I know its not supposed to be clean, its a resinous scent, but patchouli does this bizarre thing on my skin where it transforms into dryer-sheets smell! I must have some seriously odd ph or something. All of my girlfriends my whole life, if we both tried on the same scent it always smells drastically different on me, its broken my perfume-obsessed-heart so many times. But back to the matter at hand, I really adore this scent, and it lasts a very long time on me. I wish I had some back-up, but at least I have a bottle, I just use it sparingly and it does get better with age. ;)