Total NOOB needs scent advice

Raq On

Hi all.

I've searched other threads and can't find what I need, so maybe you all can give advice.

I haven't ordered yet so I was thinking of trying the love potions to start with. Then I read that you can add phermones when you order a scent. So do the samplers already have the phermone in them? Or do you decide on a scent and THEN request the phermone be added to it? I understand you have to experiment, but maybe you all could at least help narrow it down a bit. I've read about mixing scents on different parts of your body. I am already overwhelmed! haha.

So I am early 40's, like more spicy scents, and as far as the phermone part, I'm interested in the Super Sexy or the Sexology. But is one just an unscented phermone and the other (sexology) an actual scent? Thank you!

Some of the fragrances already have pheromones in them and you can get samples of those...but you can add pheromones to any fragrance. If you want to add pheromones to a fragrance, you have to order a full bottle. You can always get samples of just the fragrances and then when you decide which you like, you can order a full bottle and have pheromones added.

You can also get samples of the phero-enhanced fragrances even if you are not crazy about the scent to see how the pheros work for you. You can get samples of scented Sexology to test the sexology (sexology is both a scent and an unscented phero blend) and the Detective and the Dame to test the super sexy. :)

Welcome, Raq On! :)

The trial sizes are available here: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Each has a brief description of the type of scent, with a link so you can read more about them. It will also indicate which scents have pheromones already in them. (We do not offer trial vials of unscented pheromones.)

If you like spicy scents, here are some suggestions....

Love Potion: RED

Liquid Moonbeams

Pirate & the Maiden

Garland & Lace (Phero enhanced with LACE)

Santa's Little Helper

Sparkle Fuchsia (Phero enhanced with COUGAR)

North Pole (for men, but both can wear)

Skelly Head Flambe

Vicars & Tarts

Spontaneous Combustion

Buns of Cinn

Native Soil

Candle in the Wind

Heart of Fire

Carolyn's Man Nip

Sexology is available as an unscented pheromone, or as a perfume with that phero blend in it. It is a sexy, dirty honey scent.

The Detective and the Dame is a slightly spicy blend, but more traditionally perfumey, and this scent comes with Super Sexy for Women already added to the mix.

Hope that helps!

:)

I would suggest getting a sampler pack :) Best to try the trial size before going for the bottles! ;) You can also try the scented pheros too which you can also get it in sample size :)

WELCOME To LP forum!!!!! :):D:D You will have a great time here! :):):)

So far I will sample:

Garland and Lace

LP Black

LP Red

Sexology

Detective and Dame

Sparkle Fuscia*

Super Sexy? (is that an actual scent or just a phermone to be added?)

Any others? Or would the Love Potion sampler be better? I am totally amped about the phermone concept. Gah! decisions decisions!

* I read on another thread that Sparkle Fuscia (I think) created tension when worn among other women. Is this a rule of thumb for all or again a matter of personal chemistry?

PS you guys are awesome! Thanks for the nice welcome and advice

Forgot to ask: What the heck are "couplins?"

Edited by Raq On

So far I will sample:

Garland and Lace

LP Black

LP Red

Sexology

Detective and Dame

Sparkle Fuscia*

Any others? Or would the Love Potion sampler be better? Gah! decisions decisions!

* I read on another thread that Sparkle Fuscia (I think) created tension when worn among other women. Is this a rule of thumb for all or again a matter of personal chemistry?

PS you guys are awesome! Thanks for the nice welcome and advice

I spritzed my sister when she went to an engagement party and some girl ' accidentally ' spilled wine on her dress, so maybe- but on the positive end she got out of a HUGE ticket when she was pulled over by the police. I think it depends on body chemistry. I haven't had any problems with Sparkle Fuschia. She's going to order a bottle : ()

It's not a scent - it's a phero. (Unlike sexology, which is a phero, but can be bought either as a 'plain' unscented phero OR in its dirty-sexy honey scented version.)

That would be very surprising. The phero it contains, Cougar, tends to make everyone (men and women) think you are Teh Sh*t and borderline worship you.

Edited by tyvey

Hi Raq On, welcome ;-)

I think it is a phero blend, so you can't order a sample.

Forgot to ask: What the heck are "couplins?"

The are a mixture of short chain fatty acids that are bacterial breakdown products found in vaginal secretions of young women during ovulation. Of course, the ones sold here are synthetic versions made in a lab.

For a discussion of how to use them check this thread out:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...amp;hl=copulins

No coochies were harmed in the production of these copulins....

Oh Geeeeez,that is too funny :wub:

Welcome to our forum,you have gotten most excellent advice :001_302:

*Sparkle Fucshia has a very upbeat happy effect on me and everyone around me.

Now that I have recovered from xev's comments... I am guessing Raq On would also not mind knowing WHY PEOPLE WOULD WEAR SUCH A THING. Raq On, it tends to make straight men find the wearer (even more) attractive and, for many women, puts them in a saucy mood.

Thanks everyone!

I read that if your order is over $20 you also receive 2 free samples (if you are an active member posting on boards)

Is this still in effect? Where do I post this on my order?

I was thinking cougar, phero girl, cuddle bunny, or lace? Whaddya think?

Edited by Raq On

Go here to add your freebies! http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Redeem_Coupon.html

You can't get lace as a sample because it is unscented. You can only get scented pheros as samples, like garland and lace, which has lace in it.

Yes I just notcied that thank you. so here is list: Can someone tell me if I have two of the same/similar scents? I don't want overkill:

Garland and Lace

Phero Girl

LP Black

LP red

Sexology

Detective and Dame

Sparkle Fuschia

Cougar* (isn't there Cougar already in Sparkle Fuschia or one of the above?)

Cuddle Bunny (had to add at least one "good girl" in there. This looks like a total Nympho list :001_302::wub:

If you don't want to get two samples with cougar, Sparkle Fuchsia and Garland and Lace are a little bit similar. They are both spicy pumpkin, but Sparkle Fuchsia is pink. I like Sparkle Fuchsia a lot though so I recommend it.

Edited by bruiseviolet

If you don't want to get two samples with cougar, Sparkle Fuchsia and Garland and Lace are a little bit similar. They are both spicy pumpkin, but Sparkle Fuchsia is pink. I like Sparkle Fuchsia a lot though so I recommend it.

I love the unscented phermones- that way, you can use the scent of your choice with it. :001_302:

That said, one of my very faves is Occo Red! I have red and white, and they're both awesome.

Raq On, are you getting the Sexology II (scented) or Unscented Sexology pheros? I believe Cuddle Bunny comes scented and unscented as well.

Personally, I have collected a full range of the unscented pheros and a wide variety of scents (phero'd and non phero'd). THis way I can mix and match according to my needs.

Raq On, are you getting the Sexology II (scented) or Unscented Sexology pheros? I believe Cuddle Bunny comes scented and unscented as well.

Personally, I have collected a full range of the unscented pheros and a wide variety of scents (phero'd and non phero'd). THis way I can mix and match according to my needs.

sexology 2 with phermones scented. At least I hope that's what I ordered. That was my intent.

By the way, how much scent do you use and where do you put it? Depending on what's in it, do you wear certain scents (phero's for example) on pulse points and others on say, arms, legs, shoulders?

From other posts I've read so far it seems that there are no real hard fast rules. Sadly I don't think I have a very discerning nose so I would love any advice on mixing and application tips!

I LOVE SEXOLOGY II. Makes me feel like a whxxx! Lol! I have only tested it on the back of my hands and it does scream SEX. I didn't notice any pheros effects when I used Sexology as a phero-enhanced scent so with the scent it might make things different.

From other posts I've read so far it seems that there are no real hard fast rules.

That is truth :D ...if there is one most important thing I have learned is what works for one will not necessarily work for another.The fun part is to experiment till you find your own sweet spot...and if a scent does not work you,try it again in a few weeks !!!

Like Sexology 2 for example,I did not care for it the first time I tried it and now I love it,just got my first full bottle this week :banana038: It makes me feel ... edible :abfx:

.and if a scent does not work you,try it again in a few weeks !!!

Yes, I do remember this "rule" Thank you I am soooo excited to get my first order. Placed it on Friday

*runs off to check mailbox*

I LOVE SEXOLOGY II. Makes me feel like a whxxx!

I fully believe everyone should have at least one Dirty Whore fragrance in their arsenal (that said, I have two).

I fully believe everyone should have at least one Dirty Whore fragrance in their arsenal (that said, I have two).

Well someone better ask what the other one is :icecream:

oh...guess that would be me :great:

*Raq,when I first found LP,I ordered every single sample that had Pheros and/or Cops in them...my first was Cougar :lol: which is a fav to this day!

:lol:

The first is Arcana's Queen Crossbones, which I've had the pleasure of owning for about four years now. That's the one which made Q actually proclaim, "You smell like a dirty whore." But he meant it in the best possible way. :great:

The second is Jouir de. Sexology is raunchy but it's not quite wallowing in the trough, IMO.

It's come up in discussion, but I don't know that everyone would necesarilly judge a fragrance on those merits. :666: Although it would be interesting to have a thread on the most sexual fragrances, and the nuances of each, because there are different levels of sexual allure, after all.

Shadow calls Sexology "Grunt", oddly explained as it smells like sex sounds. LOL!

It does have a very animalistic odor on me, even with something layered over top. Not bad, just grunty.

It's come up in discussion, but I don't know that everyone would necesarilly judge a fragrance on those merits. :) Although it would be interesting to have a thread on the most sexual fragrances, and the nuances of each, because there are different levels of sexual allure, after all.

YES! Good thread topic! Go for it!