SALE 2024! - WELCOME EVERYONE!

Potion Master

May I please add the following trials as freebies?

BeeWitched

Garland and Lace

I am fairly certain that covers my purchases for now, unless the PE creations are included. I'd like to create an autumn scent, but need input regarding a note. ♡♡

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT IT, THANK YOU!

6 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Hi, @Potion Master. I wanted to check in with you because I was one of the people who placed an order the night  before you decided to have the sale on the forum and the discountswere all wonky. When you get a chance, can you look at my order and let me know if it is correct or if it will follow the forum rules for freebies? Either way is fine with me - I just wanted to know if I needed to reserve anything else on this sale page. Thank you! ❤️

Hi Kayla! I am JUST starting to go through those now. We will fix the wonky! Expect an email from me later today. Thank you! ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, CosmoTea said:

Hello everyone, long time away from the message boards but I’m very excitedly back for the sale😊 Can someone remind me please, if something isn’t listed in this thread, does it mean it’s excluded from the sale? Specifically looking for Organza Moon, Beachy Bliss, Rosalynd w/OW, Ghost Dust w/OW. 

Hi Cosmo! Welcome back!

If it's not on the list, it's not available as a freebie.

The first three you listed are new releases, and the freebies start at 6 months old, so the ones that came out in January and before are on the free list. Ghost Dust is entirely sold out, but I plan to rebrew it for the Autumn releases.

If you are only interested in permanents or new releases, you might consider just letting the cart give you an automatic discount. But if you want to buy the ones on your list, and get freebies from the freebie list, then post your wants here and send me an email for an invoice. k?

15 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

May I please add the following trials as freebies?

BeeWitched

Garland and Lace

I am fairly certain that covers my purchases for now, unless the PE creations are included. I'd like to create an autumn scent, but need input regarding a note. ♡♡

YES! PURCHASING PE's DEFINITELY COUNTS TOWARDS GETTING FREEBIES!

I know you're absolutely swamped, hon. Would it be easier on you if I sent my ideas with questions included, or would you rather I did a quick -truly quick- call to ask two questions regarding a note for a PE?

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

SEE NOTES! THANKS!

Mara,

I meant 1 FB vampire Bait excluded from the sale, if that’s okay.

Yes, the 1 FB pumpkin lavender Private Edition.

3 minutes ago, Vika said:

Mara,

I meant 1 FB vampire Bait excluded from the sale, if that’s okay.

Yes, the 1 FB pumpkin lavender Private Edition.

Thank you for clarifying! ❤️ 

Yes, perfectly ok!

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

I know you're absolutely swamped, hon. Would it be easier on you if I sent my ideas with questions included, or would you rather I did a quick -truly quick- call to ask two questions regarding a note for a PE?

I messaged you on FB!

Not certain who asked about Wanderlust's HMH, but that's me. The scent was made to remind me of my grandfather, Harry. It runs toward the masculine. It is not in any way sweet, and is in no way pokey or pointy on the nose. It comes off as soothing. My grandfather had a lovely leather chest lined with suede, in which he kept his watch, tie bars, and cuff links. If you have ever smelled new suede or leather, that scent comes through, with the assistance of a drop of apricot. He had a woodworking shop, so the scent of sawdust had to be included, as did fresh tobacco. So, nothing sweet, nothing spikey, just soothing, soft scent memories. I wear it in one of Mara's scent cages containing a soaked pom-pom, or put the scent in an infuser. My husband and adult sons love the scent.

2023 focus and acuity please! And if that’s available, I would love to get my invoice

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

23 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Not certain who asked about Wanderlust's HMH, but that's me. The scent was made to remind me of my grandfather, Harry. It runs toward the masculine. It is not in any way sweet, and is in no way pokey or pointy on the nose. It comes off as soothing. My grandfather had a lovely leather chest lined with suede, in which he kept his watch, tie bars, and cuff links. If you have ever smelled new suede or leather, that scent comes through, with the assistance of a drop of apricot. He had a woodworking shop, so the scent of sawdust had to be included, as did fresh tobacco. So, nothing sweet, nothing spikey, just soothing, soft scent memories. I wear it in one of Mara's scent cages containing a soaked pom-pom, or put the scent in an infuser. My husband and adult sons love the scent.

I was the one asking, and thank you. This helps a lot. I'm someone who is willing to wear men's scents on occasion, but some of them are just too masculine for me. Not being able to trial this, I was unsure where it would fall. The notes intrigued me, but I couldn't figure out the quality of them. Reading your description, I think I will get a bottle. While it sounds masculine, it seems like it avoids being sharp or hard edged. That means even if I can't wear it on its own, I might be able to layer it. I appreciate you taking the time to expand further on its description. Your memories sound wonderful and what a lovely way to honor your grandfather. Thank you for sharing.

I would like to reserve, please:

1 fb Wanderlust's HMH PE

1 fb My Belle with Hedione

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT 'EM, THANK YOU!

Hi Mara,

Thank you so much for talking to me this morning to figure out my invoice. 😊 Per our conversation, I would like to reserve the following items with the 9 points I have to use.

Thank you!!!

❤️ Kayla

May I please reserve:

- Spell 2023: Lucky Van Van - 1 trial (1 point)

Cream Mother w/ Mother's Little Helper -      2 trials (2 points)

- Vampire Bunny w/ Cuddle Bunny - 1 bottle (6 points)

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Cart -

1 trial - Juju

NOTE TO THOSE WHO PUT IN EARLY ORDERS BUT ARE NOT DONE SHOPPING YET, I AM HOLDING ASIDE YOUR EARLIER PAID INVOICES IN A "PENDING" FILE. PLEASE MENTION WHEN YOU EMAIL FOR YOUR INVOICE THAT YOU PREPAID FOR SOME ITEMS OR PEs SO I CAN COMBINE EVERYTHING WHEN YOU ARE READY, THANKS!

Hi again.

I'd like to reserve 

One vail of Chakra Rainbow 

The vial of Girl Nip w Perfect Match, if it's still available.

And Tipping the Velvet w Girl/Girl.

After that, I should be ready to email for an invoice.

Thanks for the Sale!

Cat

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

May I please add to my reservation the following:

- 1x Wizard Whiskers (2 pts)

- 1x Super Happy Funtime (6 pts)

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Hello,

Would love to release, please:

1 fb Long Beach virgin

1 fb Iced Lava virgin

5ml Chakra green

1fb Woodland Creatures

And reserve, please

1 bottle Buddy Beaux w/B2.2

1 tv Bosom Bows

1 tv Woodland Creatures

1 tv Azul

1 tv Make it So

Edited by Potion Master
YUPPER! THANK YOU!

Posted (edited)

QuantQill -

1 bottle - Spell: Focus & Acuity

Citrine -

release Empathy Potion

Add

Dirty Old Man

Edited by Potion Master
COMPLETE

Bosom bows trial not in sale.

So would love to add 1 tv Rubilicious please 

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT IT, THANK YOU!

DONE UP THRU HERE.

I still have a few of the invoices to do, but I got most of the emails. Gotta run to the shop now, so will be back on this over the weekend. Thanks for your patience, and thanks for taking part in the Sale!

❤️ 

May I please release one full bottle of Suer Happy Fun Times? I was making room for new outlets in my perfume case, and I already have a reserve bottle. Duhr...

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT IT, THANK YOU!

Please add for me:

Kayla's Ruby Goo
Pumpkin Lavender Donut

Trials of:
-Bower of Bliss
-Gogo
-Mamelons De Cerise 2022
-Okulo
-Panache w/ Leather & Cops

-Maggie May w/ Cougar

Edited by Potion Master
YOU GOT 'EM, THANK YOU!

May I reserve 1 FB Tipping the Velvet - VIRGIN

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Sent an email for an invoice. I think I can order one freebie bottle, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll send you a second email with that request. If that screws up anything for your system, don't worry with adding it. My error, not yours, love.

If possible, may I please reserve (1) Full Bottle of PE Kaylle's Ruby Goo?

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Posted (edited)

Store -

1 bottle - Autumn Stag

1 trial - Long Beach

1 trial - Iced Lava

NOT IN SALE

4 bottles - LP 9

1 trial - CCClouds

1 trial - Aullumette

1 trial - Crown of Success

1 trial - PCMP

2 sm bottles - Protect & Bless

3 sm bottles - Evil Eye

Edited by Potion Master
COMPLETE

I’d like to request the following

1 FB of Orchid Tropique

1 Chakra RED 5ml 

2TV’s of Bat Cat

2 TV’s of drive By fruiting

Invoice request to follow

Thanks for this great opportunity 

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

Could I please release: 

- 1 x Wizard Whiskers (I just discovered this has hemp seed and Mr. Onyx can't do that one. 😢 I'll be interested if it's reformulated without it in the future!)

And please reserve the following:

- 1 FB x Sugar Skull Calavera (5 pts)

- 1 trial x Kaytlin's Garden (1 pt)

- 1 trial x Blanco Crema (1 pt)

- 1 trial x Sogni Incantati (1 pt)

- 1 trial x Tangy Ylang (1 pt)

Thank you!

Edited by Potion Master
RESERVED, THANK YOU!

I’m torn between Orchid Tropique and Black Panther. Both sound intriguing, I’m just not sure what these scents are actually like. Could someone please help me decide? I prefer floral scents over sweet fruity/edible ones, for example, Mamelons de Cherise (sp??) was too sweet on me, but Katje (peachy) was fine. I can’t think of what orchids or plums smell like, I know the mango scent but not alongside other notes in a perfume. 
Thanks!

On 8/5/2024 at 5:42 AM, Potion Master said:

***YOU CANNOT COMBINE THESE OFFERS. IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER.***

I used the discount on site, but would like to make another order when I get my paycheck (I'd like to get more of my PEs). For this new order, do I have to use the discount again or can I participate in the forum sale and get freebies?

Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, my brain is foggy.