Like A Magnet--WOW

So, Mara's Rocket Fuel & LAM together would be really, really, really good to wear around my TIC? :D

I bet it would be really really really good idea to wear Coffee...

I also once said on another post, the scent alone would be a great scent to add to LAM... I love Mara's Rocket Fuel...this is one I try not to use often just because I don't want to run out...and since the scent doesn't last long on me, I do refresh often when I wear it...my bottle is almost at half as I was wearing this alot when I first ordered it.(though I do have one from a trade on the way) and that's a relief

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS4W with cops turns you into a man magnet - they eat it up. Add alpha-androstenol and their done. Cooked. Not even the slightest fighting chance if they are even remotely attracted to you. It's like they're hypnotized or something.

Starlight is as usual - correct. Poke him with a fork - the TIC is done. :-). Fully cooked.

She sighs happily. :-)

QUOTE (starlitegirl @ May 17 2009, 01:25 PM)

SS4W with cops turns you into a man magnet - they eat it up. Add alpha-androstenol and their done. Cooked. Not even the slightest fighting chance if they are even remotely attracted to you. It's like they're hypnotized or something.

Ok - made it home. Seriously - do you have a TIC? Does he already want you? But for whatever reason - hesitates to fully embrace your hotness? SCREW that. Blow his mind. Take your SS4W plus neat cops/add some Woozy OR SSW4W/LAM/ plus Woozy - and have him nuzzling your neck.

You don't HAVE to believe me. Really. You don't. You SHOULD. But you don't have to. :-) All up to you girlfriend. We all have TICS - what we do about them is up to us.

Said as I weep for any kind of announcement of Phero X to come soon. Down to the last bottle of SS4W - and I can't allow this most fab phero blend to become exterminated. It would be a crime against women.

AND BTW - some SS4W plus LAM plus Woozy - it's a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Happy, sassy, sexy and SELF effects - and - sigh. Happy sigh. Did I say VERY happy sigh? Very happy sigh. Purring like a cat. Very happy sigh.

Edited by Shelly B

QUOTE (starlitegirl @ May 17 2009, 01:25 PM)

Ok - made it home. Seriously - do you have a TIC? Does he already want you? But for whatever reason - hesitates to fully embrace your hotness? SCREW that. Blow his mind. Take your SS4W plus neat cops/add some Woozy OR SSW4W/LAM/ plus Woozy - and have him nuzzling your neck.

You don't HAVE to believe me. Really. You don't. You SHOULD. But you don't have to. :-) All up to you girlfriend. We all have TICS - what we do about them is up to us.

Said as I weep for any kind of announcement of Phero X to come soon. Down to the last bottle of SS4W - and I can't allow this most fab phero blend to become exterminated. It would be a crime against women.

AND BTW - some SS4W plus LAM plus Woozy - it's a BEAUTIFUL thing.

Happy, sassy, sexy and SELF effects - and - sigh. Happy sigh. Did I say VERY happy sigh? Very happy sigh. Purring like a cat. Very happy sigh.

Sounds like you mission was accomplished....quite well I might add....

Sounds like you mission was accomplished....quite well I might add....

Dolly - have said it before and I'm sure I will say it again - you ROCK!!!

Dolly had fab ideas for the phero cloud. She totally rocks.

But the self-effects should not be overlooked. Because with that blend - cocky? Her name was Shelly B- and she was all that and a bag of chips.

Blows on her fingertips. Smiles. Knowingly.

Sweet dreams.

Dolly - have said it before and I'm sure I will say it again - you ROCK!!!

Dolly had fab ideas for the phero cloud. She totally rocks.

But the self-effects should not be overlooked. Because with that blend - cocky? Her name was Shelly B- and she was all that and a bag of chips.

Blows on her fingertips. Smiles. Knowingly.

Sweet dreams.

You go Shelly B with your bad self girl!

djac

So you knew I would get around to sharing with y'all how this night turned out.

Let's start with :lol: HOT HOT HOT sex, and more HOT sex....

Steamy...as we were at it all night long...he was driving 75 in a 40 mile zone...hehehe

seriously, he worked my body like we were rehearsing for the lead role in one of those not for children movies. I mean he's always been fantastic in that area...but uh, in case y'all wondering, even fantastic can, and does, get better when you are wearing something like LAM... and for the sake of TMI, I won't even tell the whole story. No, seriously ladies.

and his breathing...he kept making these sounds, I can't even describe, like he was trying to breath me into his very soul

and I will tell y'all the energizer bunny has nothing on Mara/Danna's LAM phero. LOL

LAM is a definite winner... it is the bomb fo shizzle! and I am glad that I have another bottle on the way.

After a night wearing LAM... I felt just like that lady on the bottle. My whole attitude was like "Yeah, I know you want all this good stuff boy...come to mama" :666:

Here's a fu****g great combo (PUN intended)for all y'all that really really really like to spice things up about ten degrees in the bedroom...

some LAM, some Sexology and a touch of TUTH applied under the nose area... You ain't never coming outta that bedroom...and make damn sure he is in it for the long haul...cause if he is not, you could very well go to jail that night for rape...ROFL, but true.

LAM Power :ph34r:

another great scent I think for LAM would be...lavender and Sage.

djac

A must get LAM after reading this your to funny girl. :banana-computer:

hugs,

Tee now Im placing my 3rd order must go to sleep must not shop help.........................

Edited by Ivy715

Hmmm...Interesting day nothing to crazy or exciting...its just the lil things. I went out for brunch and had a whole table of yummy men stop what they were doing and watch me as I got sat near them. A lil unusual but nothing tooo special. Now I had my back to them after this and didnt pay anymore attention to them so nothing more there. I had my son with me for this meal and he was happier and WAY more cuddly then normal. I dont usually where sexual pheros around my son, but I had applied LAM before I realized this.

Men were generally more helpful, pleasant and attentive around me. That is what I noticed today. I didnt do a lot today so I cant give anymore insight. I like the feel of this though, and will defiently do more testing...

Hmmm...Interesting day nothing to crazy or exciting...its just the lil things. I went out for brunch and had a whole table of yummy men stop what they were doing and watch me as I got sat near them. A lil unusual but nothing tooo special. Now I had my back to them after this and didnt pay anymore attention to them so nothing more there. I had my son with me for this meal and he was happier and WAY more cuddly then normal. I dont usually where sexual pheros around my son, but I had applied LAM before I realized this.

Men were generally more helpful, pleasant and attentive around me. That is what I noticed today. I didnt do a lot today so I cant give anymore insight. I like the feel of this though, and will defiently do more testing...

from what i understand, children are heavy producers of alphanol.

your child was prolly enjoying the likeness of another child present, if the alphanol is high.

yay!

cant wait to get mine!

from what i understand, children are heavy producers of alphanol.

your child was prolly enjoying the likeness of another child present, if the alphanol is high.

yay!

cant wait to get mine!

There wasnt another child around at the time (looked as if he was the only kid in the restaurant). BUT that is interesting, I was unaware that kids produced excess alphanol.

I am always nervous about wearing pheros around my son and havent got a lot of understanding on the negative effects it coukd have on him...

There wasnt another child around at the time (looked as if he was the only kid in the restaurant). BUT that is interesting, I was unaware that kids produced excess alphanol.

I am always nervous about wearing pheros around my son and havent got a lot of understanding on the negative effects it coukd have on him...

i was unclear.

i meant that you wearing the alphanol (in the LAM) might have felt like another child around (light,playful,cuddly) , not that there was another child in the restraunt.

sorry. :ph34r:

i have worn pheromones around my children before.

we are all giving off pheromones,

just not to the extent that these mixes allow us to digest.

the way i saw it,

as long as i was light with them, there were only good reactions.

i never wore anything in heavy amounts (like woozy floozy) around them,

simply because we dont want them to experience neurotransmitter burn-out

(they will get tired or cranky).

it would take really high doses for that,

and you can tell when you are wearing something that might be overwhelming :666:

the same way you wouldnt let them drink soda pop all day.

they might not feel good,

but they will be fine.

anytime you have questions regarding this,

feel free to email me.

i will share my experiences.

bottom line is that they are exposed to natural versions of this stuff all the time.

keep light and there shouldnt be a prob! :lol:

Ahh yess, I was slightly confused about the a-nol and child. But now I get what you were saying. And that would make sense. He was acting playful like a playmate was close by.

I try not to wear pheros around my son. A-nol doesnt scare me as much as copulins do. I probably will send you some email's Lor, thanks!

finally got mine and i have to say-

i cannot even believe there are cops in this mixture.

seriously.

i detect no cops at all.

is my nose broke?

can anyone smell them?

as i applied in the truck, the mix is uplifting.

the scent is light and marshmallowy (must be the vanilla)

its definately a scent that is great by itself OR melds nicely with everything.

i added sugared pumpkins to it and the offspring is addictive.

seriously.

i detect no cops at all.

is my nose broke?

can anyone smell them?

I smell them when wet....so did my man, even before I told him it had pheros in it....he calls cops "that ass musk"......LOL....

If I remember correctly, Mara told me that she was using the same concentration of cops that she uses in PheroGirl......

I smell them when wet....so did my man, even before I told him it had pheros in it....he calls cops "that ass musk"......LOL....

"That ass musk" that makes him horny as hell. :)

I wonder if he'd miss the ass musk if you completely stopped wearing it. Now there's an experiment for when you're not in the mood.

"That ass musk" that makes him horny as hell. :)

I wonder if he'd miss the ass musk if you completely stopped wearing it. Now there's an experiment for when you're not in the mood.

OH, we did have an experiment.....one night, I had him smell the side that had no EoW under the perfume, and then one side that had it.....he could tell the difference and detected the EoW, and said that he didn't particularly LIKE it, as far as scent, but that it DID turn him on.....

It's funny, Quince has never said he could actually smell copulins, but once I explained the effect he really tried to (I was wearing PheroGirl at the time)...I said it would be like fruity cheese or maybe unwashed genitalia, but his nose just wasn't up to the task. I said it was a blessing in disguise and he said "It's a blessing either way, I'm thinking." :)

It's funny, Quince has never said he could actually smell copulins, but once I explained the effect he really tried to (I was wearing PheroGirl at the time)...I said it would be like fruity cheese or maybe unwashed genitalia, but his nose just wasn't up to the task. I said it was a blessing in disguise and he said "It's a blessing either way, I'm thinking." :)

Yeah - what HE said! :-). Roflmao

Actually - I like a good ripe Taleggio but my family vacates the house at the slightest whiff of one set out on a cheese board.

seriously.

i detect no cops at all.

is my nose broke?

can anyone smell them?

Ooh yay! Glad you got your LAM. I can definetly smell the cops in it for the first 20 mins. It isnt as bad as straight EoW, but it definetly has the cops scent. I find the honey to round the scent out nicely and make the cops very sexy.

Ooh yay! Glad you got your LAM. I can definetly smell the cops in it for the first 20 mins. It isnt as bad as straight EoW, but it definetly has the cops scent. I find the honey to round the scent out nicely and make the cops very sexy.

I'm actually almost liking the EOW scent now. I guess it's because I know the magic it works. And because it doesn't last very long. Or maybe I'm just used to it now that I wear it so regularly.

I'm actually almost liking the EOW scent now. I guess it's because I know the magic it works. And because it doesn't last very long. Or maybe I'm just used to it now that I wear it so regularly.

Doesnt it make you a lil scared that you can get use to a pungent scent like EoW? Crazy stuff them cops... lol

since i dont get "cheese" but more of a rotted fruit,

i actually like cops.

i feel girlier, i actually feel more confident.

weird.

i wore LAM to work tonight.

OMG.

i love this stuff.

it just doesnt need anything.

its attractive, and i dont mean attractive in a "hey baby" kind of way,

but in the way that people just want to be around you.

i felt like i owned the place at times.

it was a nice feeling.

like pherogirl, i want to wear this everyday.

Doesnt it make you a lil scared that you can get use to a pungent scent like EoW? Crazy stuff them cops... lol

I actually thought about that as I posted. I even wondered what it meant about me that I can be like oh yeah, that's the cops. Go cops!!! I guess it's all about what it does, and considering what it does and that there are many lovely scents that cover it, the smell doesn't bother me a bit.

I actually thought about that as I posted. I even wondered what it meant about me that I can be like oh yeah, that's the cops. Go cops!!! I guess it's all about what it does, and considering what it does and that there are many lovely scents that cover it, the smell doesn't bother me a bit.

I said a long time ago that I would wear gasoline if it got the effect that I wanted....thank goodness we don't have to resort to that, thanks to the lovely LP ladies.....

On me, EoW is also like a bad piece of fruit, but I am so used to the smell by now that I feel almost naked without the cops.....

LOR, I am loving the LAM too....I could like bathe in the stuff, personally......it is just a light pretty scent.....

Edited by Dolly

since i dont get "cheese" but more of a rotted fruit,

i actually like cops.

i feel girlier, i actually feel more confident.

weird.

i wore LAM to work tonight.

OMG.

i love this stuff.

it just doesnt need anything.

its attractive, and i dont mean attractive in a "hey baby" kind of way,

but in the way that people just want to be around you.

i felt like i owned the place at times.

it was a nice feeling.

like pherogirl, i want to wear this everyday.

just curious what type of work environment you work in Lor...is it predominately men, mixed etc

I want so bad to wear some of my sexier pheros, but would be too scared... I did wear sexology scented one day and liked to drove one of the docs bonkers...hekept fidgeting and finally moved away from me...but I knew it was the pheros...I decided never again...hehehe

djac

just curious what type of work environment you work in Lor...is it predominately men, mixed etc

I want so bad to wear some of my sexier pheros, but would be too scared... I did wear sexology scented one day and liked to drove one of the docs bonkers...hekept fidgeting and finally moved away from me...but I knew it was the pheros...I decided never again...hehehe

djac

since i have never really given all the credit to any phero/cop i ever wear,

i wear cops everywhere.

to work, out and about.

i work in a micro-brew bar.

this is usually 60% men,40% women.

i am healthy, never use BC, have no reason at all why i should add cops except that i like self effects as well as a boost of girlyness.

there are some mixes that would cause spacyness/confusion and distraction in that way, and i wouldnt wear those kinds around specific company.

but cops dont do this, so i find them a safe additive.

your never going to be too sexy, except to those that would have found you attractive to begin with is the way i see it.

Alright ladies, here comes my LAM verdict....OMFG THIS STUFF IS SUPER FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!

The last time I fell this hard for a phero mix was when I wore MX135 and LAMe ;) together. I have been totally wanting to find a good replacement for that dual, especialyl one with a good scent that didnt make others run in fear :blue_dancing_banana: ...and well M&D you did it!

So here is the scoop. i tested this out during my birthday weekend. I didnt think I would being using LAM as it was a relaxing girl weekend, but I figured I'd toss it in "just in case". Oh am I glad I did!

I did pair this with LP Red IS/A and Cuddle Bunny scented, cuz the honey doesnt love me all the time, and also because I love that blend together. Those two have a good shwack of pheros in them, but I do wear them alot and am very familiar with their phero signature on me.

Now here is what transpired...

Me and my girls decided to find this party (on this lil island) that this hottie had told us about. I decided to slather on some LAM (Navel to cleavage with extra lines in the cleavage. As well as to the wrists, lil on sides of neck and a bit on back of neck by hair line.) After 20 min dry down I dosed myself in LP Red and scented cuddle bunny. This I added to my hair and back of neck and the other LAM places.

I smelt INCEREDIBLE! My hair was LP Liscious and my body was sending off a HUGE phero sign.

Now it was off to the party. I was outdoors for the entire night as there wasnt drinking inside so majority was outside. Fbaulous DJ and tons of friendly people. Every person I talked to was super friendly and the guys were flirting like crazy (even some of the ladies were). I eventually ended up finding a group of 4 guys that became part of our group for the evening.

These oys were so much funa dn all had differnet looks, styles and personalities. All were very nice looking, two in particular striked my fancy and one of them YOWZER!!! OMG DROOLING he was so YUMMY and built and just, mmmmmmmmmm!

Hehe, ANYWAYS ;) ...

I was getting crazy attention from them and amazing welcomes...except for the super yummy one. It seemed the vibes of the other three were of total interest for me. However the one I really wanted, I was getting nothing, and really hadnt had the option to talk to or anything. I actually thought he could care less for me. I wished I had gotten the positive vibe. But I was quite satisfied with all the attention from the other boys. :)

Now I have a fun personality and so it isnt unusual for a guy or two to beinterested in me at a party, BUT three in one group, with all different personalities etc...this had to be the LAM. It seemed that EVERY group I approached that night I was wanted by a couple of the boys...that made me feel good. AND it was totally god vibes too. I was interesting and fun and made people around me easy going and happy.

BUT back to the YUMMY man lacking the "I want CC, vibes" :D lol.

As the group of us (my ladies and the 4 boys) were chittchatting and having some crazy our beer supply began to disapear. We were in need of refills. The boys had stashed there beer just down the road, so I offered to go grab it for them as I love wandering off and entertaining myself with change of scenes. Well, mr. yummy decided to join me for the beer hunt. I was a lil surprised but thought nothing of it and off to get the beer we went. It was great getting Mr. Yummy away from the group. He totally opened up and came out of the quieter, yet cocky shell I had seen with his friends. The walk to the beer was actually quite fun. We totally began to hit it off and laugh and have a good time. Well we found the beer hidden amongst the high grass beside the road, and well...hehe, MR Yummy, took this opportunity to show that he DID have interest in me :D

HE grabbed me in his "OMG buff sexy strong" arms and pulled me close to his "hot, sexy, hard, rippley" body...YUM and proceeded to kiss me PASSIONATELY!!! IT WAS HOT!!!! Honestly if there wasnt people and cars and cement and prickles and, and...I would have let him have his way with me then and there. LADIES THIS MAN WAS HOT ;) AND a FABULOUS KISSER. I was like weak. and at the same time he was SMITTEN with ME!!!! Lil ol ME!!! THis is like YUM YUM material.... Ok the LAM TOTALLY played a fabulous part in this.

I could go on, but I think I have written a book, lol. And perhaps you ladies imagination can take you away from here ;)

LAM is amazing stuff and so much fun. I cant wait for another night to wear this goodie! :D

Oh and if you want to have a good idea what Mr. Yummy looks like...Picture a cross between YOUNG Jean-Claude Can Damme and John Cena (WWE)...

For me, that's YUMMY!

hehehhehe....

Ooooh, awesome, CC! :blue_dancing_banana: YAY! LOL! Glad you had such a good time! :D

(Hmmm, yummy indeed - I like the looks of that Cena fella too..the other one is too shrimpy. Bwaha!)

Careful with those big boys, tho! In my experience, they can be difficult to wrangle!

Alright ladies, here comes my LAM verdict....OMFG THIS STUFF IS SUPER FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!

The last time I fell this hard for a phero mix was when I wore MX135 and LAMe ;) together. I have been totally wanting to find a good replacement for that dual, especialyl one with a good scent that didnt make others run in fear :blue_dancing_banana: ...and well M&D you did it!

So here is the scoop. i tested this out during my birthday weekend. I didnt think I would being using LAM as it was a relaxing girl weekend, but I figured I'd toss it in "just in case". Oh am I glad I did!

I did pair this with LP Red IS/A and Cuddle Bunny scented, cuz the honey doesnt love me all the time, and also because I love that blend together. Those two have a good shwack of pheros in them, but I do wear them alot and am very familiar with their phero signature on me.

Now here is what transpired...

Me and my girls decided to find this party (on this lil island) that this hottie had told us about. I decided to slather on some LAM (Navel to cleavage with extra lines in the cleavage. As well as to the wrists, lil on sides of neck and a bit on back of neck by hair line.) After 20 min dry down I dosed myself in LP Red and scented cuddle bunny. This I added to my hair and back of neck and the other LAM places.

I smelt INCEREDIBLE! My hair was LP Liscious and my body was sending off a HUGE phero sign.

Now it was off to the party. I was outdoors for the entire night as there wasnt drinking inside so majority was outside. Fbaulous DJ and tons of friendly people. Every person I talked to was super friendly and the guys were flirting like crazy (even some of the ladies were). I eventually ended up finding a group of 4 guys that became part of our group for the evening.

These oys were so much funa dn all had differnet looks, styles and personalities. All were very nice looking, two in particular striked my fancy and one of them YOWZER!!! OMG DROOLING he was so YUMMY and built and just, mmmmmmmmmm!

Hehe, ANYWAYS ;) ...

I was getting crazy attention from them and amazing welcomes...except for the super yummy one. It seemed the vibes of the other three were of total interest for me. However the one I really wanted, I was getting nothing, and really hadnt had the option to talk to or anything. I actually thought he could care less for me. I wished I had gotten the positive vibe. But I was quite satisfied with all the attention from the other boys. :)

Now I have a fun personality and so it isnt unusual for a guy or two to beinterested in me at a party, BUT three in one group, with all different personalities etc...this had to be the LAM. It seemed that EVERY group I approached that night I was wanted by a couple of the boys...that made me feel good. AND it was totally god vibes too. I was interesting and fun and made people around me easy going and happy.

BUT back to the YUMMY man lacking the "I want CC, vibes" :D lol.

As the group of us (my ladies and the 4 boys) were chittchatting and having some crazy our beer supply began to disapear. We were in need of refills. The boys had stashed there beer just down the road, so I offered to go grab it for them as I love wandering off and entertaining myself with change of scenes. Well, mr. yummy decided to join me for the beer hunt. I was a lil surprised but thought nothing of it and off to get the beer we went. It was great getting Mr. Yummy away from the group. He totally opened up and came out of the quieter, yet cocky shell I had seen with his friends. The walk to the beer was actually quite fun. We totally began to hit it off and laugh and have a good time. Well we found the beer hidden amongst the high grass beside the road, and well...hehe, MR Yummy, took this opportunity to show that he DID have interest in me :D

HE grabbed me in his "OMG buff sexy strong" arms and pulled me close to his "hot, sexy, hard, rippley" body...YUM and proceeded to kiss me PASSIONATELY!!! IT WAS HOT!!!! Honestly if there wasnt people and cars and cement and prickles and, and...I would have let him have his way with me then and there. LADIES THIS MAN WAS HOT ;) AND a FABULOUS KISSER. I was like weak. and at the same time he was SMITTEN with ME!!!! Lil ol ME!!! THis is like YUM YUM material.... Ok the LAM TOTALLY played a fabulous part in this.

I could go on, but I think I have written a book, lol. And perhaps you ladies imagination can take you away from here ;)

LAM is amazing stuff and so much fun. I cant wait for another night to wear this goodie! :D

Oh and if you want to have a good idea what Mr. Yummy looks like...Picture a cross between YOUNG Jean-Claude Can Damme and John Cena (WWE)...

For me, that's YUMMY!

hehehhehe....

Fabulous CC, absolutely Fabulous...that LAM is the bomb... I love it. I discovered that it makes the girls real friendly towards you as well... and that is great because well, we all know some of the sexier phero's can have a bad effect from the women, but this one kinda acts almost like a popularity or social phero

great story CC

djac

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

WOW CC, what a night, huh? That LAM is some really REALLY good stuff! I am totally in love with it, myself.....

WOW CC, what a night, huh? That LAM is some really REALLY good stuff! I am totally in love with it, myself.....

With everyone on this one. One vial of LAM rides around in my handbag for touch ups. :-)

It makes everything better.

Such an awesome report Curiouschic!! Sounds like you had a great week end!! ;)

This LAM sounds like the bomb!! B)

LAM is the BOMB, for sure! It is quickly becoming one of my faves! And now, after this month's new releases, I am gonna get a couple more scent varieties!

CC!!!!! Get it girl, get it!!!!!

Aw hell yeah! I'm so happy for you! Whatta night! Whatta ride!

I JUST now ten minuites ago got my LAM.

And I just arranged all my LP's into my new rack and I'm now just kindof staring in drooly adoration.

Um, ladies-your stories made me uh, cream my jeans a little. I'm sittin, I'm suprised I'm not falling off my couch!! Haha!! Too graphic?? Sorry. B)

But Damn I can't wait to try this out!!! And I think I have to waitll Friday cause my hot young man is pullin double shifts all week. (at least I have one that works, right?!)

Oh, but the tales you spin!! Ack!!! Excited!!!!!

And WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!

;)

Ooooh, awesome, CC! ;) YAY! LOL! Glad you had such a good time! B)

(Hmmm, yummy indeed - I like the looks of that Cena fella too..the other one is too shrimpy. Bwaha!)

Careful with those big boys, tho! In my experience, they can be difficult to wrangle!

Hehe, no wrangling needed. :lol: I had my fun lol... And am now back to work with photos and memories to keep me going for a while. ;)

This weekend was great for filling the my momentary ned for some YUMMY male attention. ANd now I am back to work with visions and daydreams keeping me happily going :)

And yum, the bopy at the goods of Cena, but wasnt overly buff like a wrestler. He was just plain perfect, for my needs in that area, lol :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Wow CC, that is AWESOME!!! I got all giddy just reading that, I need to wear LAM more often!

LAM was the perfect addition, and it is so true, it makes those around you happy and is sexual but not too overt to make girls angry and men uncomfortable do to their primal needs....although there was a lil animalistic behaviour coming out...

CC!!!!! Get it girl, get it!!!!!

Aw hell yeah! I'm so happy for you! Whatta night! Whatta ride!

I JUST now ten minuites ago got my LAM.

And I just arranged all my LP's into my new rack and I'm now just kindof staring in drooly adoration.

Um, ladies-your stories made me uh, cream my jeans a little. I'm sittin, I'm suprised I'm not falling off my couch!! Haha!! Too graphic?? Sorry. :D

But Damn I can't wait to try this out!!! And I think I have to waitll Friday cause my hot young man is pullin double shifts all week. (at least I have one that works, right?!)

Oh, but the tales you spin!! Ack!!! Excited!!!!!

And WAY TO GO GIRLS!!!!

:woohoonaner2gy:

Oh cheesie-one, hehehe, and I didnt even give you the happenings of later that night. When we had a moment alone by a tree, and then the soft grass.....hmmm, shall I let you enjoy and use more of that imagination. IT WAS HOT!!!!!

Hehehehehehe! I love it when a man takes control and shows his primal nature ;)

Oh girls, So. Do. I.

Mmmmmmmm!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

And Mara- the big 'uns are FUN to "wrangle". Haven't I told you my new one looks like he could turn into a damn werewolf? (but he is NOT overly hairy), and he can lift large televisions with one HAND?!! Grrrr. Sorry. Bragging rights.

Ladies-I was undersexed and mentally abused for a lonnnng time. Most of you know that. So yeah, I'm a tad overly geeked right now.

Edited by cheeseburger79