Gave up on EOW and Blatant Invitation because everyone told me I stink - any expert tips?

Hey all! I placed an order a while back for EOW and Blatant Invitation. I used Aquolina and Lolita Lempicka as covers.

Sadly, everyone said, "Eeeew what's that smell?" I also tested it on my brother (who would be honest to me) and he told me that I stink.

I applied EOW and Blatant on neck, cleavage and wrists, and let it all dry down for 15 minutes, then I used TONS of Aquolina or Lolita to cover, but neither would fully cover the pheros.

After a while the perfume would wear off and the pheros would bleed through again.

I know pheromones work, and I don't want to give up yet.

Are there any experts out there or any one with expert tips?

Am I using way too much of the pheromones?

I also own Instant Sexy A/B, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, and Instant Openness. Would any of my neroli scented pheros cover EOW (oil) or Blatant Invitation?

Hey all! I placed an order a while back for EOW and Blatant Invitation. I used Aquolina and Lolita Lempicka as covers.

Sadly, everyone said, "Eeeew what's that smell?" I also tested it on my brother (who would be honest to me) and he told me that I stink.

I applied EOW and Blatant on neck, cleavage and wrists, and let it all dry down for 15 minutes, then I used TONS of Aquolina or Lolita to cover, but neither would fully cover the pheros.

After a while the perfume would wear off and the pheros would bleed through again.

I know pheromones work, and I don't want to give up yet.

Are there any experts out there or any one with expert tips?

Am I using way too much of the pheromones?

I also own Instant Sexy A/B, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, and Instant Openness. Would any of my neroli scented pheros cover EOW (oil) or Blatant Invitation?

Hey hun.....EoW (and BI, which contains EoW) are often difficult to get the hang of on your first shot. HERE is a wonderful post by Ail....read it two or three times if necessary.

Also, start out slow....using just a LITTLE bit. How much you are going to need (what we call your "sweet spot"), will be determined by your age and a whole host of other factors. The younger you are, the less you will need.

In addition.....my opinion is that your brother is the absolute WRONG person to ask if he can smell it. Cops are not normally something you would wear around family because they are supposed to create a sexual (VERY SEXUAL) response. Your brother would normally think they stink because his mind is not seeing you in that way. You (and other females) may smell the EoW bleed through, but as I have said a million times......women process that scent in a whole different way than men. I proved that point by wearing EoW with no cover to the local grocery store. Women were almost recoiling in horror, and men were following me like puppies, winking and grinning. That said, I get the best responses when I use a cover, but can still smell the cops a little bit......

As for the neroli covering the pheros, you are applying an alcohol based perfume over an oil or CPS based phero blend. The alcohol based scent will burn off quickly.....you may want to try some of the LP oils as a cover. Also, Mara and Danna have created some wonderful blends called LAM (Like a Magnet) and BAM (Bewitch Attract Mesmerize), which are heavy in cops and Androstenols....it makes application a lot easier.....there is even a pink sugar based one....the scent packages in those are just enough to provide a little bit of cover scent, but light enough that you could add more scent over top if you wish......another good one is TAIL....it contains a lot of cops which are neraly undetectable to the untrained nose.....

Keep working with it, and don't give up....these are some of the strongest pheros on the market here, but sometimes it just takes some work to get the hang of using them!

Tifania, I agree here with Dolly, try the pre-covered EoW made here, I dont even bother with trying to dilute EoW myself anymore, they are masked so well in the oils here.

One more thing is if you like a particular scent here at LP you can request a phero enhancement (Eow or many of the phero formulas here).

May I add something else to these great responses...

I have noticed that for myself, finding the right cover scent has been a key to being able to wear cops around my BF.

He's got a good nose, he thinks he doesn't but he does... I used to wear some of my regular perfumes -I love citrus scents in general- and he would be like "there's something else under it that smells weird"... cops don't work wonder on him anyway but that's another issue.

Anyway, I have found that for myself plain vanilla scent on top of the LAM version is a GREAT combo.

I use a regular vanilla oil version bought at a local health food store, it is very mild scent, not sophisticated at all, but for some reasons, with my skin chemistry, it works very well.

I noticed that a perfume like Cheap Girls, which end up smelling like a strong floral on my skin is a great cover too. It is not the kind of scent I would go for as my favorite cover scent, but again it works great with cops.

I have been able to wear a LOT of EoW (the non oil version is a lot easier to cover imo) and LAM this way and got fantastic results.

I love honey scents in general but I noticed that they don't seem to give a great cover with my own skin chemistry.

Really pheros are like cooking, you just have to find the right balance, but when you do, girl you KNOW it!!!

Hey Tif...First off welcome to the forum, so glad you posted your question, we are all definetly here to help.

Looks like your question has got answered, but I will lend some of my own thoughts and discoveries as we all have different skin chemistry.

First off, how old are you? I am 25 and find that I dont have great success with alot of straight EoW. There is a trick to finding your sweet spot and to be honest, I havent the time or patience to do that. Reason being is: ONE I dont need a lot due to my age and TWO the phero mixes with EoW have worked amazing on me!

So EoW on its own, great stuff for some, but I like a lil buffer! :lol:

Now to Blatant invitation... I have had SO much fun with this phero blend! It is a high sex mix that makes men go wild, although unless given an avenue they will not let you know... BUT let me tell you, it drives them WILD!!! I have put this puppy aside for the moment as I had AMAZING results with my Ex-BF, and after seeing this I am going to wait til another consistent guy comes along to have fun with.

Coverwise, I find that I need a GOOD dry down with BI (15-20mins, yes!) AND even then I have to avoid certain spots... I dont like BI (or most cop products) behind my ears (and upper neck), just goes funky and in the same way I avoid BI in my cleavage (other cop products like LAM I can wear there), but BI in my cleavage didnt dry down properly. This is good for some but for me it just didnt make sense imo. I can apply BI close to my cleavage or to the tops of my chest, but not to areas that will have a hard time drying down...

Having said this, cover is a good thing to look at. For coverage of BI, Pink scents are a lil too light. I like using scents that are more potent themselves, like Dirty Sexy (it is no sold out, but LP has similar heavy scents). Often I find it isnt about SLATHERING a ton of scent, but instead it is about finding a good strong scent that can hold its own.

Now to some reccomendations: I LOVE LAM!!! it has a fabulous amount of cops (SEX!) and A-nol (great happy vibe!). It is just a feel good mix that adds sex appeal to the wearer. THe ladies have added some light scents to help cover it and then you can but a cover scent over top for a lil more coverage. I reccomend these as LAM is my new favorite as it is easy to use and the smell isnt horrible but is easier to cover. I also do apply my LAM from cleavage to navel and it works fabulous. I cant use excess amounts as I find the responses are no better.

Let me know if I can clarify any of this as my head is a lil hazzy and I am sick so not sure how much sense I have made ;)

Take care and welcome again! ^_^

CC

WOW thank you for all the great responses! I prefer LP Oils over androtics for many reasons, but have had to resort to androtics lately because i could NOT get EOW and Blatant covered, so I stopped using them.

The main reason that I switched to androtics was that I tried covering with scents that many people recommend (honey, sugary/sweet stuff like Aquolina pink sugar), and the cover scents did not appeal to my 2 targets AT ALL (there's only 1 target now), but they both go completely GAGA over the smell of Instant Sexy A (Neroli), which is more of a masculine smell that can be worn by both sexes (smells kind of like Cool Water, Acqua Di Gio or CK One).

I also strongly prefer the smell of instant sexiness A (or anything from the instant line since they're all neroli scented) over anything sweet or sugary, and my absolutely favorite scent to wear of all time is "Fierce" by Abercrombie, which is made for men. I'm not good at describing scents but here's what it says about Fierce on the Abercrombie website: Its fresh citrus aroma is the first aspect she'll notice because of its clean, poised attitude. However, it's FIERCE's warm musky subtleness that will naturally draw her curiosity because of its seductive nature.

Here's what fragantica says it's composed of: Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk, oakmoss, vetiver and brazilian rosewood.

If you've ever walked in or by an Abercrombie store at the mall within the last 5 years, you've smelled Fierce. =)

I wonder if I just attract men who prefer the smell of men, even though they are straight? :lol: The only female perfumes I like at the moment are Lolita Lempicka (it can make me feel romantic) and Harajuku Lovers Music Perfume by Gwen Stefani.

Generally though I prefer men's scents over anything sweet/sugared or florals.

Dolly: Thanks so much! I will test the pheros out on my bf this weekend, and stop asking my brother. ;)

KrazyKat: I will look into the pre-diluted EOW on this site.

Mademoiselle: I love citrusy scents too. Can you recommend some avail. on this site, or otherwise?

Curiouschic: Your answer was very helpful. I too am 25, so i probably need to use less. Also, I found that when i use EOW and Blatant, neither smells ever truly dry down. I can cover it all i want but they bleed with a vengeance. I often put it on my chest and neck which are oily places. Do you think that this keeps them from drying down or absorbing?

Do any ladies have advice for application locations that allow oil-based pheros to dry down well?

I checked out BAM and LAM, and notice that the scent packets all seem kind of sweet/sugared or floral, which aren't my favorites.

I'm interested in getting some of the other unscented pheros (focus potion, dominance potion, swimming with sharks), and was wondering if they all smell as pungent as EOW or Blatant Invitation?

Since I like more masculine smells, would Tail and Breaking The Ceiling be scents that I'd like?

THANK THANK everyone for all the love and help! :dancingfruits0nm:

To me, Scarlet Silk smells just like CKOne, so you might want to get a sample of that, and if you agree, then you can always order it with a BI add-in, for example. C.F.M. was another which reminded me a lot of CKOne, and it had TAL, but unfortunately it's sold out now.

Tail is more tropical fruit-based than aquatic, IMO, so again you may want to get a sample before deciding. Do you just like the "clean" male-type scents, or male scents in general? The ones I'd recommend may not be your preference, I can't wear aquatic/green scents normally, but I do regularly wear some of the male LPMPs like Down and Dirty for Men and Teddy Man.

My opinion on Swimming With Sharks is that it has a fairly light presence scent-wise. Once the cover scent fades you can smell it, but it's not an obvious kind of scent. Dominance is more of a pungent type of phero mix, IMO, it usually bleeds through whatever it's blended with eventually, but it's not as overpowering as the male version. But scent-wise it seems like Breaking The Ceiling would be one that you would like.

Also I was going to say you probably don't need to use EOW and BI at the same time, given your age. That's a lot of cops, it's likely best to use BI only for the effect you desire.

PS: Mara, fer realz?! This means I can wear it now! :2204:

Edited by luna65

Curiouschic: Your answer was very helpful. I too am 25, so i probably need to use less. Also, I found that when i use EOW and Blatant, neither smells ever truly dry down. I can cover it all i want but they bleed with a vengeance. I often put it on my chest and neck which are oily places. Do you think that this keeps them from drying down or absorbing?

Do any ladies have advice for application locations that allow oil-based pheros to dry down well?

I checked out BAM and LAM, and notice that the scent packets all seem kind of sweet/sugared or floral, which aren't my favorites.

I'm interested in getting some of the other unscented pheros (focus potion, dominance potion, swimming with sharks), and was wondering if they all smell as pungent as EOW or Blatant Invitation?

Since I like more masculine smells, would Tail and Breaking The Ceiling be scents that I'd like?

THANK THANK everyone for all the love and help! :dancingfruits0nm:

:lol: I find that over use cancels out the effect. I also like the Neroli scent from androtics, but found that it was giving a programmed response. NEroli=pheros=response...meaning not a true phero response, instead just what was expected cuz the neroli was bringing on the response. Ok I think I just talked myself in a circle, but I think you get what i mean...

Pink Sugar (Aquolina) is a very sugary scent, if you like that try the LAM in pink sugar and amber. Otherwise try the honey version. I find it is easy to cover. Shake it well slather on and leave it for a while to dry and meld with your skin.

Luna ( I believe) likes the men scents so she will be a good one to weigh in. In the meantime check out His 4Her, Scarlet Silk and hmm, ooh, to soothe a broken heart is really nice! I know some of the other ladies will be able to give some other options. There are some great citrus/men-type scents available here!

The pheros here are quite amazing, very potent and just FABULOUS! You will notice some of the older ladies use ALOT of pheros, being younger, you may not need this much. I find I apply 2 stripes across my wrists and a v on my neck down to cleavage. and SOMETIMEs a line from cleavage to navel (instead of the full v). I also like the back of the neck area, but dont get your hair in any cop scents, the gurus say this is not good! ;)

Play around and have fun, and enjoy the sparkling responses. I find with the cop scents I avoid areas that may stay moist (cleavage) as this doesnt allow for my pheros to properly dry (I am a lil busty..)

For me I find that BI settles down to a powder pungent scent that is ten times better than EoW straight. The other phero blends that you mentioned dont have the pungent smell like BI due to the lack of cops. LAM as well isnt AS bad as it has the scent covers...

You will get use to the cop scent as you figure out how to use it properly and see the fun results.

One thing to know is that some people do have crazy noses and can smell even the tiniest amount of pheros. My mom is one of these and even if I am wearing a phero that has no direct scent like cops do, she can smell it!

I have finally gotten her to stop commenting on how horrible I smell (EVEN when I smell fabulous!) HEr nose is just SUPER sensitive. I have gotten use to it and know to avoid phero scents around her unless I really wanna bug her or enlist a response from others we are with ^_^

Hmm I see in my neglect to press enter, Luna responded :lol:

Well I say check out scarlt silk for sure, since we both reccomend it. AS well if you want to try CFM (it has TAL in it, like IS/A) I can send you a sample or trade you for a bottle. I have hoarded a good amount of it! ;)

Tifania, Check the samples page, maybe try out Tail (laced with EoW) and Potionmasters reccomendation (Love Potion 9)... Im not sure if its still in stock, but LP #9 perfume laced with BI was REALLY wonderful.

If you check out the limited edition page, you'll notice that there is a new EoW enhanced fragrance (Beths Blushing Milkmaid).

It sounds like you have a very unique and sophisticated nasal palate (lol), maybe getting lots of samples until you find exactly what your looking for... the oils here are gentle, easy on the skin and you have a choice of how you want your phero-delivery.

Many perfumes are loaded with chemicals that your skin eats up, here you know your getting quality products.

Im not sure if its still in stock, but LP #9 perfume laced with BI was REALLY wonderful.

It wasn't Love Potion #9, it was Love Potion Original scent.

I hate to agree with tifania, but I also had problems covering BI (please don't be offended folks, I'm just being honest) that I eventually traded it off, I don't remember what I did with it...and a friend sent me some eow oil, and I just couldn't do it either...it was getting embaressing at one point. Maybe it's just my body chemistry since many folks here are successful with it.

I honestly couldn't cover it no matter what and I've been wearing eow straight, and other pheromone products for more than a year almost every day, so I do have some experience. I do know how to use cover scents. I would say that eow (alcohol version) is easier to cover, it stinks like nobody's business but it does dry down and I am able to cover it. Anything with eow oil unscented doesn't work for me. But I also like the copulin products from androtics, they stink as well, but they dry down very nicely. To each it's own, everybody's got different body chemistry I guess.

But I like eow the alcohol version better, layer it with LP perfumes and taa daa the stank is gone! Or LP fragrances that are already boosted with eow so Idon't need to deal with the unscented version. That's what I love about LP ^_^

However, I didn't have trouble covering SS4W unscented, this one was a piece of cake to cover. I don't know if it's available anymore, but I liked it, could have been stronger...but it was nice B) I supposed true confessions, ail's open windows, woozy floozy...etc are easier to cover since they don't have the eow oil added.

So I purchase perfumes with added pheros, tifania hun, maybe you might consider it. I really like LAM, the eow is perfectly covered and all I smell is a very light scent of honey (hardly any stank) plus it's not sooo foodie, I've layered it with Sexual (it's an alcohol based perfume) and it's sexy as hell ;)

You could always choose your perfume and ask the ladies to amp it up with your fav't phero too that way you don't need to deal with the unscented ones :12_small7:

Hope it helped :lol:

Edited by esmeralda

Androtics doesnt have copulin products, at least not very what was it...about a year?!

Sadly SS4W is out of stock, did you try unscented cougar esmeralda?

And yes, LAM is fabulous and a good one to cover!

Androtics doesnt have copulin products, at least not very what was it...about a year?!

I know! the wait is killing me *sigh*

Sadly SS4W is out of stock, did you try unscented cougar esmeralda?

Oh no, I didn't try it since I thought I was too young for it...I read great reviews about it though, does it have eow?

And yes, LAM is fabulous and a good one to cover!

Aww god, I love the smell...aaahh lol! It's amazing!

It wasn't Love Potion #9, it was Love Potion Original scent.

OOPPPSS! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Sorry Potionmaster! Thanks for the clarity Luna, I meant the LP Original, absolutely fabulous and undetectable spiked with BI.

Another fragrance family that's great for covering cops is fruit ... there's a fruity element in copulins so they blend beautifully with mango, melons, peach, plum, apricot etc, and LP has a whole bunch of fruity scents. There was one from last year called Nakai Nectar that came with EOW in it, but you could easily use other fruity ones as a cover.

Hmm I see in my neglect to press enter, Luna responded :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well I say check out scarlt silk for sure, since we both reccomend it. AS well if you want to try CFM (it has TAL in it, like IS/A) I can send you a sample or trade you for a bottle. I have hoarded a good amount of it! :D

Hey CC...

Hoarding lots of CFM huh?

what can I do to persuade you to trade me a bottle...I have one, but I do like it and would love to have another bottle

let me know

be blessed - djac

Hmm I see in my neglect to press enter, Luna responded :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well I say check out scarlt silk for sure, since we both reccomend it. AS well if you want to try CFM (it has TAL in it, like IS/A) I can send you a sample or trade you for a bottle. I have hoarded a good amount of it! :D

I would love to trade for some (or purchase) CFM, curious. I think i tried purchasing it about 1/2 a year ago, and it was not available then. Will try pm'ing you.

--

Oops just tried pm, and it's disabled.

What i have available to trade:

BI, EOW, a sample vial of Sugared Forest, and sample vial of Pherogirl (not sure if it's normal or Super pherogirl - i can check if you're interested). All of these are in the old oil form.

From androtics: Instant Sexiness A & B, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, and Instant Shine.

I currently don't have any empty vials or any supplies to split up the pheros, so it may be easier to buy if from you if you have paypal. Thanks! =)

Edited by tifania

Another fragrance family that's great for covering cops is fruit ... there's a fruity element in copulins so they blend beautifully with mango, melons, peach, plum, apricot etc, and LP has a whole bunch of fruity scents. There was one from last year called Nakai Nectar that came with EOW in it, but you could easily use other fruity ones as a cover.

I think that is why Tail hides the cops so well.....I added some EoW to my Mermaids of Atlantis also.....worked like a charm....

Funny, BI stinks to high heavens when I put it on, but in ten minutes it is non detectable on me! To each his own I guess. I had a hard time covering the EOW oil, so I usually use BI instead!

Yeah, I totally get this too! Main reason I use BI instead of EoW...However now I seem to reach for LAM...It works good as a single having some fun!

Oh no, I didn't try it since I thought I was too young for it...I read great reviews about it though, does it have eow?

I wasnt sure about cougar for same reason...I am young. But I find it TOTALLY sparkly and it enlists a good response in men of all ages. I actually find dominate guys a lil submissive and helpful when I wear this phero blend!

I believe it has cops...not sure though. Check out Shelly B's posts on it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hey CC...

Hoarding lots of CFM huh?

what can I do to persuade you to trade me a bottle...I have one, but I do like it and would love to have another bottle

let me know

be blessed - djac

Emailed you a vague email back!

I would love to trade for some (or purchase) CFM, curious. I think i tried purchasing it about 1/2 a year ago, and it was not available then. Will try pm'ing you.

--

Oops just tried pm, and it's disabled.

What i have available to trade:

BI, EOW, a sample vial of Sugared Forest, and sample vial of Pherogirl (not sure if it's normal or Super pherogirl - i can check if you're interested). All of these are in the old oil form.

From androtics: Instant Sexiness A & B, Instant Honesty, Instant Openness, and Instant Shine.

I currently don't have any empty vials or any supplies to split up the pheros, so it may be easier to buy if from you if you have paypal. Thanks! =)

I will request an email exchange from the ladies and perhaps we can work something out :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Yeah, I totally get this too! Main reason I use BI instead of EoW...However now I seem to reach for LAM...It works good as a single having some fun!

I wasnt sure about cougar for same reason...I am young. But I find it TOTALLY sparkly and it enlists a good response in men of all ages. I actually find dominate guys a lil submissive and helpful when I wear this phero blend!

I believe it has cops...not sure though. Check out Shelly B's posts on it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Emailed you a vague email back!

AAAARRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! this 3 min wait is more like five min.

CC...sent you an email back...run girl, go read it...hehehe

You know, maybe CFM is one that we could humbly, sweetly, and persistently request a rebrew for....hmmmmm......I sold one of my hoarded bottles and am a little regretful that I did now.....

Edited by Dolly

You know, maybe CFM is one that we could humbly, sweetly, and persistently request a rebrew for....hmmmmm......

I am right here with you on this one...Funny, I wore CFM today... I love it....Tg sent me that bottle and I want another one... funny, I didn't really try it out right then, but then one day smelling all my goodies I opened and tested this one and OOH LA LA...I do like it...but I can't use it up cause there is no more...hehehe

but hopefully I can work CC over...lol, the nerve of her, hoarding the CFM...hehehe

djac

You know, maybe CFM is one that we could humbly, sweetly, and persistently request a rebrew for....hmmmmm......I sold one of my hoarded bottles and am a little regretful that I did now.....

The hard thing might be the TAL addition?

But yes it is quite the hot cake! I hoarded MANY bottles, but find I dont use it that often as my ex BF put some negative thoughts on it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

The hard thing might be the TAL addition?

But yes it is quite the hot cake! I hoarded MANY bottles, but find I dont use it that often as my ex BF put some negative thoughts on it :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I bet if we talked, I might have something sweet that I could trade ya....wink wink.....email me if you're interested......

I am right here with you on this one...Funny, I wore CFM today... I love it....Tg sent me that bottle and I want another one... funny, I didn't really try it out right then, but then one day smelling all my goodies I opened and tested this one and OOH LA LA...I do like it...but I can't use it up cause there is no more...hehehe

but hopefully I can work CC over...lol, the nerve of her, hoarding the CFM...hehehe

djac

SORRY! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: lol

I saw that it was a gooder! :) and I liked it so I snagged as much up as I could :) HOWEVER it became one of the scents my ex BF attacked and made me feel bad for having and wearing etc, so I tend to look at it negatively...

I will go home and take a look at my stash and see what I can do.

Email me Madame Dolly :D let me know what you are thinking :)

Email me Madame Dolly :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: let me know what you are thinking :D

Just emailed you CC....with some sweet details....

SORRY! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: lol

I saw that it was a gooder! :) and I liked it so I snagged as much up as I could :) HOWEVER it became one of the scents my ex BF attacked and made me feel bad for having and wearing etc, so I tend to look at it negatively...

I will go home and take a look at my stash and see what I can do.

Email me Madame Dolly :D let me know what you are thinking :)

CC...girl do you know why they call 'em EX?...cause they tend to exaggerate waaaaay too much...hehehe

go on and wear your CFM and when you do, go borrow them fly ass red F..k me pumps from Liz and have a damn good f.....g time. lol

djac

go on and wear your CFM and when you do, go borrow them fly ass red F..k me pumps from Liz and have a damn good f.....g time. lol

Djac, girl....you crack me up.....

CC...girl do you know why they call 'em EX?...cause they tend to exaggerate waaaaay too much...hehehe

djac

Hehe, I do have a very nice pair of my own lol.

It is hard getting over some of the things he said about me... He has said mean things about how I am a very sexual person, and it has made me feel not fab about it. AND well CFM was always one of the scents he would use AGAINST me in this area etc...I havent gone into much detail, so sorry if this is confusing.

It is hard getting over some of the things he said about me... He has said mean things about how I am a very sexual person, and it has made me feel not fab about it. AND well CFM was always one of the scents he would use AGAINST me in this area etc...I havent gone into much detail, so sorry if this is confusing.

Oh God! I have an ex like that, he told me that "I was using him for the sex"... you can imagine how that made me feel. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Sometimes, men can be such ASSES! I know it's hard, but sometimes it is best to just KEEP STEPPIN'.....with your hot-ass pumps!

I've applied 1 small swipe of BI and EOW on each wrist. I've allowed it 30 minutes to dry, and I've covered it with Harajuku Girls Music. I literally dont smell any pheros yet, so I'm really quite happy!

The skin on my wrists is less oily than my cleavage and neck.

I'm going shopping/out now, and will report my results! :)