Charisma

Robert

The word of the day is 'smooooooth. Everytime I wear Charisma, everything just flows. It feels very natural and everyone around me has brightened up the moment they enter my phero cloud. Everyone is very helpful and happy to be around me. I find myself becoming the center of attention. Gotta love it! This is a great social phero for any guy who wants to be seen as hip, young and fun. I however, am none of those things. That's where Charisma comes in. I'm too cool for the room. B)

• 11 months later...

People are often very aware of the scent of the pheromones when they first try them and think others can smell them. But that is almost never the case. Plus you use a good cologne to cover what little scent there is. Damn - if only we knew a place to find good perfumes and colognes. Does anyone have any suggestions? :lol:

On a serious note - I have resting angry face too and Charisma is a big help for me also.

In regard to that last comment.-Does the phero help with that? I know someone with that issue. How are the selfies, if any? the bulk of the comments for this one seem to point to the fact that it put those around the wearer in a good mood and, as expected people like to be in the wearers vicinity. It's balanced and Alfa but not too Alfa. That's the impression I'm getting.

I'm looking at this for a younger guy, 21, and I'm comparing it to MVP. But this seems a bit more friendly? What say you QG & Snoop?? Any ladies with some info chin in too pls. :) THX

Edited by StacyK

This is what I said over in Darbla's thread:

MVP creates what I feel is a more outgoing almost party feeling because the a-nols are higher. I don't wear it as much because people get so darn chatty with a-nols around me. There is always one or two people who react strongly to is and they go on and on.

Charisma can make you seem like THE movie star. Almost a "wow" kinda factor to it.

Once again though, it all depends on the wearer's attitude. If you are friendly and confident, they carry off well. If you are in a foul mood, they can broadcast that as well.

This is my take on the effects around me. Pheromone blends tend to aim things in certain directions. Exact results can be very user and situation specific.

• 3 months later...

I think it depends on what you mean by a 'hard hitter'. It definitely gets attention and makes the wearer the center of attention, in my experience. People will go out of their way to be friendly and be more helpful than usual. to me it works as a great socially attractive pheromone blend. I wear it when I want something fun that puts people in a good mood but when I'm not in the mood to have women all over me (for that I use Super Sexy or Heart Throb).

I generally wear it boosted in a scent and I buy it in the oil form. When I'm wearing it in a scent, I let my nose be my guide as to how much scent to wear. I just roll on as much scent as 'smells' good to me.

I've never tried Charisma in a spray but based on my past experience with Wanted Man and Perfect Match, I'd probably go with two or three sprays.

I have it in both oil & spray. Which one I use depends on weather & how long I need it to last. Longer and/or hotter weather = oil. Sometimes I do oil with one spray. Long effects from oil but big kick for 2-3 hours from the spray.

QG which version of the spray do you prefer? I only have three spray scents but I find the 60/40 alcohol to oil works very well for me to add to the longevity without sacrificing too much in the way of diffusion.

I use the 60/40 version but I have been tempted to try the silicone version to see how that works.

If you decide to try the silicone, I'd be interested to see what you thought of it.

• 6 months later...

I always go with unscented pheromones so I have maximum "mix and match" options. Now there is a line of thought that the sillage or throw is better if the pheromone is part of a scent package but I cannot swear by that.

• 2 weeks later...

Short answer. Yes. Yes it would. The Charisma phero blend is a great attention getting blend and combined with a great attention getting scent like Excalibur it will make for a really nice combination.

• 3 weeks later...

I always recommend starting low at 1 spray and experiment. Go up until you see results. You will probably run with 2-3 sprays.

• 2 months later...

I'd forgotten how much I like Charisma. I'm not really sure why I don't wear it more often! I had a few errands to run yesterday and I wanted something to make the day go more smoothly. I was looking through my considerable stash of stinky stuff when I found Charisma. I like the way it feels more natural when I'm wearing it then some other pheromone products do. I feel like me... only better. More confident, more relaxed and in control, etc. Nothing completely over the top but that is part of the charm of Charisma.

I found other people wanting to hang on to the conversation longer, they were happy to see me and wanted to help me. When my beautiful bride got home from work I saw it working on her mood very quickly. She was much more upbeat and chatty than she otherwise would be. We had a great night just relaxing and chatting. I have to remember to put Charisma closer to the front of my stinky stuff drawer. It is deserving of more love than it gets, for sure.

• 3 months later...

A quick Chrisma note here. I don't often give my son phero'd scents and he has no Uns. I did cave and I have given him some "enhanced" scents with OW or a'nol. The only other phero he's tried by default was, I think, MVP because it was in "Top Dog". He loved that scent. Anyway..

He works at well known retail store so he's interactive with the customers.

He told me this story about a woman who came up to him to ask a question. After he helped her out he said it was funny, she just stood there, staring at him, dazedly. For a good minute, then she sort of snapped out of it and told him he has "really interesting eyes" (which of course he does). He said the whole thing was sort of intense and it was "weird". He just responded "ok, thanks" :lol:

So, while I think he's perfectly handsome, that did sound suspiciously like a hit. I asked him if he had worn any cologne? Turns out he had put (from the trial) a couple of swipes of "Dark Desires" on.

Edited by StacyK

AHAHAHA!!! Too funny!

Ahhh... the power of Charisma! :Emoticons10311:

• 8 months later...

For those who knows: I don't really use pheros these days all that much, BUT if a scent I want has them in it, all good and cool. And sooo, Lucero looks good to me. It looks like it will smell awesome. It's in a threebies pack in the sale. But it has Charisma in it and I'm not a guy. So I'm wondering is there any reason why a lady COULDN'T wear Charisma? I'm certainly not looking for any hits , I just wanted to be sure it won't throw me off somehow. I've never worn a specifically male phero before. If anyone knows, let me know. Thanks!

• 1 year later...

My husband loves Charisma! He already is such an amazing guy (of course!) but this gives him an extra edge and enhances all his good attributes even more. Whether it is in business meetings or socializing, Charisma is "Smooth Operator" in a bottle. Clearly alpha, but approachable and trustworthy. Other males are OK with him being the lead without getting contentious. And women feel even more comfortable in his presence. Like bees to the honey :}

Ha, I just see LPMP actually has a product called Smooth Operator, sorry about that, I didn't want to confuse, but you get what I mean ;}

I’m glad your husband likes Charisma as well!  I really feel like this doesn’t get nearly enough attention.  It is an excellent ‘social lubricant’ that just spotlights the wearer and shines a light on their positive attributes.

@halo0073 @Snoopyace and @Most Holy, I concur! I love Charisma. In fact, we gave a bottle of a scent with Charisma in it to a sweet young guy that works with/for my man. They work in the music in the street so they often only have one night to make that impression. We gave him the Charisma after the third time he liked a girl, and then she asked him if my man was available after he chatted her up. Poor guy, we want to give him an edge. Charisma is a great phero for confidence and drawing people in closer.

• 7 months later...

Just curious, does anyone get a whiff of anything resembling "burnt honey" on the drydown? I'm asking because BF has Mike's Havana with full boost of Charisma, and I just don't see where he's getting that impression from any of the notes. But it's only the drydown, he says it's hard to get through first 5 minutes and then it completely goes away. He's got a very strong sniffer, though! Any one else have this experience with this blend?

Oh weird!  I have never noticed that with Charisma, either unscented or in a scent.  Then again, I don’t have that particular scent, either.

11 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Snoopyace I know you're far from lacking in scents, but you really should remedy the circumstances of not having Mike's Havana!

I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere.  From what I remember, it sounded like something right up my alley!  I was just lacking in funds at the time.

11 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I really love it, and it's lasted 13 or 14 hours today.

Nice!  I think today I'm going with Legend (which is boosted with Charisma).

• 3 years later...

Last Fall, I gave my brother a Pherotine bottle of UN Charisma for Men as he often has to go to receptions and dinners for his work. He mostly dislikes this part of his job, so I thought Charisma might help him. He has reported back to me that he notices when he wears it that he is almost having fun at these receptions now and people go out of their way to talk to him. So, I’m going to have look at some scented options for him. 🤔Hmmm... Not at all familiar with the men’s scents and pheromones, so guess that means more reading and testing to do!